We’ll cut to the chase - do you have:
- Create solutions to business problems with Apex, Visualforce, and or the Lightning Platform
- 2-3 years of experience creating the technical architecture of complex Salesforce implementations/customizations
- Create new objects and fields, configure page layouts and Lightning pages, leverage Salesforce automation, formulas, and validation rules
- Work in a highly-collaborative team environment with an always-evolving mixture of active collaboration and quiet-time focused on coding (headphones use is commonplace)
- Meet with clients on the phone, and occasionally in person, to discuss requirements, plan changes, collect client feedback on solutions, and troubleshoot bugs in a maintenance and support capacity
- Work through development bugs and challenges and keep coming up with solutions
- Occasionally write simple documentation on requirements discovery and solution design
- 3 to 5 years of experience in software development using any of the following: Java, .NET, VB.NET, PHP, Python, C++
- Demonstrated knowledge of back-end and front-end development
- Demonstrated knowledge in constructing solid data models, with emphasis on hierarchies, parent to child relationships, and junctions
- Consulting experience is a plus
Are you interested in joining a solid, fast-growing software development company specializing in Web, Mobile, Cloud, and Data Analytics?
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You solve challenges with out-of-the-box thinking (status quo is not our game)
- You love to learn and share your insights (nobody is perfect and you have to be ready to share)
- You know what it means to be a team player (egos are left at the door)
- You build relationships with clients based on trust (we are straightforward and honest at all times)
- You reliably manage yourself (you build your own role and know when things need to get done)
- You write beautiful code you are proud of and is showcase worthy (modern, sleek)
Who are We? RTS & Our Culture:
We are a solid, fast-growing software development company specializing in Web, Mobile, Data Analytics, Salesforce and Big Data. We have plenty of room for magic, enthusiasm and personal growth. Your ideas will be encouraged, and you will have the power to shape the direction of RTS Labs.
At RTS, we offer a hard-working, but casual workplace with few meetings, sincere camaraderie and functional creativity. There are no closed doors, no rigid office hours and no space for big egos.
We develop great solutions to solve each of our client’s problems, but we also build great relationships with our clients. We are straightforward and honest at all times. We work hard as a team, but we also play hard as a team. We offer competitive salaries based on experience and benefits including 401(k), health, vision, and life insurance, and short-term disability.
You’ll find yourself in a great place to work with the resources and support you need to find a long term career fit.
- Do you prefer Mac or PC? Either way, you get to choose with us
- 40 hours a year for professional development to use how you choose
- Flexible PTO
- Company values that we actually implement (https://rtslabs.com/culture/)
- Family first approach, no micro-management
RTS Labs is committed to providing a safe and inclusive environment for all employees, contractors, vendors, and clients; where all people are honored and respected, and differences are celebrated. Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, RTS Labs does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.