· SQL - Understand MS SQL Server 2016 and relational database concepts
· Education - 4-year college degree or equivalent on-the-job experience
· Financial Services Knowledge - Basic understanding of investment securities and/or an eagerness to learn about the Financial Service Industry
· Communication Skills - Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Interpersonal Skills - Superb interpersonal and relationship-building skills
· Organizational Skills - Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills. Attention to detail is required.
· Responsibility and Initiative – A self-starter who is able to bring fresh ideas to the table and occasionally work independently in an efficient and responsible manner.
· Teamwork - Experience working effectively with others in a team setting and able to take in other’s ideas as well as constructive criticism from team members
· Flexibility & Ambition - Desire to work for a fast-paced company where individual contributions have significant impact on the success of the company as a whole