Mina Group is a industry leading hospitality group led by James Beard Award winning chef Michael Mina. We manage more than 40 concepts across the US, partnering with numerous industry leaders including the Four Seasons, MGM hotels, JW Marriott and Bungalow Hospitality. Our goal is to elevate the craft of hospitality by delivering one-of-a-kind memories to our guests. We will recruit and develop leaders who share our obsession for hospitality and embrace our values of empathy, adaptability, and selflessness.
Who we are looking for
Do you or someone you know have a strong & varied B2C marketing management background and have a passion for restaurants and food? MINA Group is seeking to grow our Marketing Department. This is an excellent opportunity for an organized, high-energy, efficient individual with both digital/traditional marketing and design/content creation experience to join our fast-growing company. This role will support the Director of Marketing with the development, implementation and governance of the MINA Group portfolio of brands to increase brand awareness, drive guest traffic and improve overall market share. The Marketing Manager of Restaurants will help to implement, communicate and manage brand marketing programs, initiatives, special projects and events. The ideal candidate will be extremely self-motivated and able to prioritize multiple requests in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer
- Fully remote or hybrid work option if based in San Francisco or Las Vegas
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience
- Excellent medical/dental and vision coverage through United Healthcare
- Flexible Spending account
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 50% discount in Mina group owned properties
A typical day looks like this:
- Partner with Operations to bring the brand to life with responsibilities that include the execution of restaurant marketing plans and annual calendars that align with company goals and financial objectives.
- Ensure consistent integrated brand representation across all restaurants, channels, and guest touchpoints, extending to include external vendors.
- Leading the execution of marketing campaigns in collaboration with creative, digital, and other key stakeholders
- Help with leading restaurant marketing initiatives that drives traffic, experiential events and other local marketing tactics
- Review, assess and optimize the performance of marketing activities to maximize conversions, revenue and return on investment
- Analyzing and interpreting data of specific segments and initiatives to help drive future strategies
- Own and execute various projects within time-sensitive deadlines as the business demands
- Have fun and be excited knowing you have the opportunity to market the most incredible restaurants, food and chefs on a daily basis!
Got the skills and experience? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree and equivalent 3-5 years of relevant experience in Marketing
- Restaurant, hospitality or retail experience preferred
- Build strong partnerships and establish credibility with the internal cross-functional team, based upon a demonstrated collaborative approach, leadership skills and experience.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects in response to shifting priorities.
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Familiar with digital and social media platforms and curating content
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and Adobe suite programs along with exceptional proof-reading ability
- Experience in public relations and media relations preferred
The Mina Group and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers dedicated to non-discrimination in employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of AB 1008, California Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA), San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
See more jobs at Mina Group
Apply for this job