Mural, the leading visual work platform for the enterprise, makes teamwork feel like less work. Our intuitive visual workspace enables teams to easily work together and collaborate better using proven design-thinking techniques. Built for enterprise teams, Mural meets the most stringent of IT and regulatory requirements. Industry leaders — including IBM, Microsoft, SAP, and Abercrombie & Fitch — choose Mural to help their teams accelerate innovation and problem solving at scale. Whether your team is fully remote, distributed, in the office, or still figuring it out, Mural brings teams across the enterprise together to do the work that matters most.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Mural is a leading provider of visual collaboration software that is on a mission to fix the way teams work together. We are a hard working bunch that are committed to caring, adapt to thrive, and know we will triumph through teamwork.
We are seeking a proactive and organized individual to join our leadership team as a Manager of our Enterprise Account Development Representatives (ADRs). As an Enterprise ADR Manager at Mural, your primary responsibility will be to coach a team of high-performing Enterprise ADRs. You will also collaborate closely with cross functional partners in Marketing leadership, Account Managers leadership, and Customer Success Managers leadership to develop expansion strategies within our current enterprise account base.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead a team of Enterprise ADRs that are paired with Enterprise Account Managers
- Train other members of the Enterprise ADR Team to identify, contact, and create qualified meetings
- Ensure Enterprise ADR Team members improve performance and abilities over time by providing coaching and feedback in recurring weekly 1:1s
- Work closely with the Demand Gen team to plan, execute, and provide feedback on MQLs and integrated campaigns
- Work closely with Sales and CSM leadership to improve quality and pipeline impact of meetings
- Work closely with Sales and CSM leadership to identify areas of improvement for the ADR Teams
- Work in collaboration with Content, Marketing Program Managers, and Product Marketing to develop effective messaging to convert inbound/outbound interest into qualified pipeline
- Plan for hiring and onboarding new Enterprise ADRs
- Accurately forecasts weekly, monthly, quarterly attainment
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 3+ years Experience in sales, marketing, or customer service for a technical product - leadership experience is a plus
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience in sales operations and/or marketing automation software preferred
- Understanding of B2B software
- Passionate about technology, learning, and teamwork
- Excellent spoken and written English
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.