As a condition of employment, all employees are required to fulfill all requirements of the roles for which they are employed; establish, manage, pursue, and fulfill annual goals and objectives with at least three (3) Goals for each of the firms Eight Prosidian Global Competencies [1 - Personal Effectiveness | 2 - Continuous Learning | 3 - Leadership | 4 - Client Service | 5 - Business Management | 6 - Business Development | 7 - Technical Expertise | 8 - Innovation & Knowledge Sharing (Thought Leadership)]; and to support all business development and other efforts on behalf of ProSidian Consulting.
- Teamwork – ability to foster teamwork collaboratively as a participant, and effectively as a team leader
- Leadership – ability to guide and lead colleagues on projects and initiatives
- Business Acumen – understanding and insight into how organizations perform, including business processes, data, systems, and people
- Communication – ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders of all levels orally and in writing
- Motivation – persistent in pursuit of quality and optimal client and company solutions
- Agility – ability to quickly understand and transition between different projects, concepts, initiatives, or work streams
- Judgment – exercises prudence and insight in decision-making process while mindful of other stakeholders and long-term ramifications
- Organization – ability to manage projects and activity, and prioritize tasks
----------- ------------ ------------
- Business Tools – understanding and proficiency with business tools and technology, including Microsoft Office. The ideal candidate is advanced with Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word, and proficient with Adobe Acrobat, data analytic tools, and Visio with the ability to quickly learn other tools as necessary.
- Commitment - to work with smart, interesting people with diverse backgrounds to solve the biggest challenges across private, public and social sectors
- Curiosity – the ideal candidate exhibits an inquisitive nature and the ability to question the status quo among a community of people they enjoy and teams that work well together
- Humility – exhibits grace in success and failure while doing meaningful work where skills have impact and make a difference
- Willingness - to constantly learn, share, and grow and to view the world as their classroom
BENEFITS AND HIGHLIGHTS
ProSidian Employee Benefits and Highlights:Your good health and well-being are important to ProSidian Consulting. At ProSidian, we invest in our employees to help them stay healthy and achieve work-life balance. That’s why we are also pleased to offer the Employee Benefits Program, designed to promote your health and personal welfare. Our growing list of benefits currently include the following for Full Time Employees:
Competitive Compensation:Pay range begins in the competitive ranges with Group Health Benefits, Pre-tax Employee Benefits, and Performance Incentives. For medical and dental benefits, the Company contributes a fixed dollar amount each month towards the plan you elect. Contributions are deducted on a Pre-tax basis.
Group Medical Health Insurance Benefits: ProSidian partners with BC/BS, to offer a range of medical plans, including high-deductible health plans or PPOs. ||| Group Dental Health Insurance Benefits: ProSidian dental carriers - Delta, Aetna, Guardian, and MetLife.
Group Vision Health Insurance Benefits: ProSidian offers high/low vision plans through 2 carriers: Aetna and VSP.
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans help you save for your retirement for eligible employees. A range of investment options are available with a personal financial planner to assist you. The Plan is a pre-tax Safe Harbor 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a company match.
Vacation and Paid Time-Off (PTO) Benefits:Eligible employees use PTO for vacation, a doctor’s appointment, or any number of events in your life. Currently these benefits include Vacation/Sick days – 2 weeks/3 days | Holidays - 10 ProSidian and Government Days are given.
Pre-Tax Payment Programs:Pre-Tax Payment Programs currently exist in the form of a Premium Only Plan (POP). These Plans offer a full Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan and a tax benefit for eligible employees.
Purchasing Discounts & Savings Plans: We want you to achieve financial success. We offer a Purchasing Discounts & Savings Plan through The Corporate Perks Benefit Program. This provides special discounts for eligible employees on products and services you buy on a daily basis.
Security Clearance (Optional / As Required):Due to the nature of our consulting engagements there are Security Clearance requirements for Engagement Teams handling sensitive Engagements in the Federal Marketplace. A Security Clearance is a valued asset in your professional portfolio and adds to your credentials.
ProSidian Employee & Contractor Referral Bonus Program:ProSidian Consulting will pay up to 5k for all referrals employed for 90 days for candidates submitted through our Referral Program.
Performance Incentives: Due to the nature of our consulting engagements there are performance incentives associated with each new client that each employee works to pursue and support.
Flexible Spending Account:FSAs help you pay for eligible out-of-pocket health care and dependent day care expenses on a pre-tax basis. You determine your projected expenses for the Plan Year and then elect to set aside a portion of each paycheck into your FSA.
Supplemental Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance: If you want extra protection for yourself and your eligible dependents, you have the option to elect supplemental life insurance. D&D covers death or dismemberment from an accident only.
Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance: Disability insurance plans are designed to provide income protection while you recover from a disability.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION - See Below Instructions On The Best Way To Apply
ProSidian Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ProSidian Consulting has made a pledge to the Hiring Our Heroes Program of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation and the “I Hire Military” Initiative of The North Carolina Military Business Center (NCMBC) for the State of North Carolina. All applicants are encouraged to apply regardless of Veteran Status.
Furthermore, we believe in "HONOR ABOVE ALL" - be successful while doing things the right way. The pride comes out of the challenge; the reward is excellence in the work.
FOR EASY APPLICATION USE OUR CAREER SITE LOCATED ON http://www.ProSidian.com/ OR SEND YOUR RESUME’S, BIOS, AND SALARY EXPECTATION / RATES TO CAREERS @ PROSIDIAN.COM - Reference The Specific Job Title(s).
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE REQUIRED CRITERIA ARE CONSIDERED.
Be sure to place the job reference code in the subject line of your email. Be sure to include your name, address, telephone number, total compensation package, employment history, and educational credentials.