Help us grow into an ever-evolving marketplace. Seeking a passionate and talented Product Marketing Manager!
WHAT WE DO
Betterview, a San Francisco and San Diego-based company building insight through aerial imagery and machine learning, is looking for a [Job Title] to help tell the world about its industry-leading Enterprise SaaS platform.
Every day, our team is focused on the needs of our customers. We strive to earn their trust by providing valuable, accurate insight that is important to their businesses. We provide our customers with information that is not only useful to their business decisions but is easy to use. We combine high quality human interactions with sleek, intuitive design and are pioneers on the journey alongside our customers, who are transforming the way they do business with data-driven decision-making.
As a Betterview product marketer, you will be a leader on the team responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of our product. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for our voice and messaging portfolio features and benefits. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches. This role is the Marketing Liaison to the rest of the company working across functions and departments to bring the product to market. You are critical and central contributor to our whole organization — interacting with teammates, leadership, customers, and partners.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- In coordination with engineering and the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on product features and benefits.
- Define, create, and implement product-related marketing campaigns announcing new features and functionality.
- Create sales enablement and training materials (i.e. presentations, collateral, product videos, website copy, blog posts, etc…) clearly communicating the benefits of our products to the insurance industry and the world.
- Become the product expert and reference point for all front-line inquiries (Sales, Success, Support, etc…)
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO OUR COMPANY
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Past experience in product marketing, and/or product management with an insurtech, SaaS, or software technology company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing, presenting, and selling ideas in this role. Please be sure to submit your writing sample at the time of application.
The successful candidate:
- Phenomenal organizational and planning skills. This position requires managing and coordinating multiple campaigns, launches, feature updates, and one-off projects.
Is comfortable with 10-20% travel.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Generous health benefits – medical, dental and vision.
- Medical offerings include PPO, HMO, and HDHP options through Kaiser and Blue Shield.
- Betterview covers 75% of the sponsored medical plan employee premium, 60% of dependents.
- For dental and vision, Betterview covers 75% of the employee premium, 50% of dependents.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Betterview matches 100% of employee contributions up to the first 3% of pay, then 50% of employee contributions on the next 2% of pay.
- FSA and HSA.
- 10 paid holidays.
- Full-time employees receive 160 hours per year of paid time off; part-time employees accrue PTO on a pro-rated basis.
- Charity contribution match, up to $100.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Professional development reimbursement.
- Commuter benefits.
COVID Vaccine is required as a condition of employment with Betterview. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
Betterview provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Betterview complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Betterview will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Betterview will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the guidelines applicable in your area.
Betterview expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Betterview employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to complete this application, please let us know by contacting HR(at)Betterview(dot)com.