Today, video accounts for over 80% of all internet traffic! ????
We are increasingly living in a video-first world where our online experiences are dominated by real-time, streaming, and on-demand video.
At api.video our mission is to connect people through their cameras and videos. We are a global API-first platform managing and delivering online video at scale and our goal is to become the standard for how modern teams bring video experiences into their products and services.
Just like Stripe for payments, Twilio for text/VOIP, and Sendgrid for email; we're making video accessible to every client and developer via our api, the world over.
We’re growing fast and are looking for an ambitious Product Marketing Manager to join our Growth team. If you’re a creative marketing star who’s passionate about the future of technology, the world of product marketing and wants to blend strategic and tactical delivery, this role is for you.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you will help drive revenue through end-to-end product marketing planning and execution. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will partner closely with the product, sales, CS, and growth team to refine messaging and GTM execution for our current product and plan activity for our exciting product roadmap across new territories and market segments.
You’ll become an expert on market intelligence, understanding our buyers, industries, and competitive landscape, and reporting on the latest trends and developments and what drives different buyers to purchase our products. You’ll own and execute product launches and releases and help optimize the product feedback loop.
We’re looking for a collaborative and analytical product marketer who is passionate about customer experience, tech trends, and teamwork and takes a strategic, data-driven approach to marketing, testing, measuring, and optimizing what we do to drive results.
What you will be doing?
• Messaging - Responsible for crafting messaging that clearly explains new
ways of building with api.video and telling our value story to the buyer - Identifying pain points and solving challenges our users face.
• Campaigns and collateral - planning and executing creative and intelligent product marketing collateral and account-based marketing campaigns to win and retain customers
• Market research and insights - tracking and analyzing competitors and buyers, product and industry data and trends, creating and updating data-driven sales enablement collateral
• Understand and document our ICP and buyer’s process, including where they get information and the who, what, when, and why behind the decisions they make - interviewing customers and conducting additional research to develop original content.
• Collaboration and communication - working with customers, partners, and internal teams (product, growth, sales, ops, tech) to align our approach, feedback, communications
• Analysis and reporting - analyzing feedback and insights to improve what we do and win and retain customers, precise tracking and reporting on success
• Ecosystem engagement - supporting B2B, developer and Product Builders thought leadership initiatives - reports, webinars, roundtables, hackathons, and product launches
What can you expect at api.video?
- Global presence with an international working environment
- 100% Remote possible (CET or ET time zones)
- We offer competitive salaries
- Flexible timetable - we value results over the presence
- Work in your preferred System and OS (Mac, Linux, Microsoft)
- Your voice is valued and will count in our decision making
- Personal Growth. We invest in your career development; do you need books or to attend conferences? We got you covered!