Come help us build the future of software engineer hiring!
Triplebyte is on a mission to create a more just tech industry by fixing hiring for software engineers. This is important because millions of people have skills (and deserve good jobs), but don’t fit the profile that recruiters seek. We aim to cut out that noise by matching opportunities to people who have the skills to succeed in them - regardless of their background. Companies fromstealth-startups to global brands source and hire engineers from Triplebyte.
Over the course of 2020, we've executed well on a major pivot in our business strategy amidst a global pandemic and economic recession. Now, we're emerging from the pandemic stronger than ever. We have plenty of runway, we've been outperforming on sales / renewals, and we're excited to ramp up on our favorite activity, hiring software engineers, again.''
We have an all star list of investors, some of which include: Garry Tan, Sam Altman, Paul Graham, Justin Kan, Drew Houston and Michael Seibel just to name a few.
You can also read some case studies with a few of our partner companies like Box, Instacart, Mixpanel and Gusto and also learn more about us here:
We're in the upswing of hockeystick growth for Triplebyte Screen - it’s a pathbreaking screening tool that’s replacing resume screening with skills data for eng hiring. We started growing this product in fall of last year and it already has over 300 monthly active companies using it, growing at 2x every quarter.
Our vision for Screen is to build the common app for engineering applications, and towards that goal we’re building a number of features that help engineers showcase their skills and make it easy for recruiters and hiring managers to identify the best candidates in a data driven way. In addition, we’re working on improving the user workflow significantly so that more mid-market and enterprise companies can adopt it.
UI/UX design will play a crucial role towards achieving this product vision. The person in this role will be part of the core product team for Screen, owning the user experience end to end for recruiters, hiring managers and candidates. If you're excited by the challenge of taking a new product to market leadership, this is the role for you!
- Own product UX design for Triplebyte’s recruiting tools as well as several parts of the overall Triplebyte engineer-facing product
- Partner closely with engineering, product, and go-to-market to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges
- Proactively work to improve current design language and user experience
- Help marketing team with graphic design for ads, landing pages and sales collateral
What you'll need to be successful
- 3+ year of experience designing for modern web applications, including 1+ year of experience designing for B2B products
- Understanding of Design process, wireframing & information hierarchy especially for a SaaS product
- Great communication skills that help you work with product and engineering to translate product vision and learnings from data and user research into UX design solutions
- Knowledge of modern UI design patterns, and fundamental principles of color theory, typography, etc.
- Knowledge of Figma, and Adobe creative cloud suite
- Portfolio showcasing your UX design work
- Experience working at a startup
Even if your experience doesn’t match all of the above requirements, we invite you to apply anyway. We recognize that talent comes in different forms. Our business is matching engineers with their next great opportunity, regardless of background. We apply the same ethos to our internal hiring. We're looking for a team member with enthusiasm and the ability to do the job, not a perfect resume.
Compensation and Benefits for full time employees
- Competitive salary and stock options package
- Open vacation policy
- Employer-paid health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Daily catered lunches
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company does not discriminate against employees or applicants (in any aspect of employment, including, but not limited to recruiting and hiring, job assignment, compensation, opportunities for advancement, promotion, transfers, evaluation, benefits, training, discipline, and termination), on the basis of any characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.