Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the role
You will be joining as one of the founding members of our design team and will set and raise the bar on the overall quality, coherence, and meaning that our products and services create in the world. Our team works within a fast-growing, quickly-moving, and complex marketplace organization. Design exists at Clipboard Heath to solve and create value around human-focused problems: trust, engagement, clarity, and safety are big themes we grapple with.
You’ll be leading your space and helping to set and raise the bar for design at Clipboard Health. You’ll do this by driving a clear, thoughtful, and action-oriented design process, partnering across the team to define and deliver high-quality customer experience through UX, service, and product design lenses. Innovation is a big part of what we do at Clipboard. Design work is rooted in deeply understanding the customer and users, their needs, outcomes, and contexts.
You’ll learn quickly, dive deep into our business, and bring your human-centered lens to opportunities big and small across the team. This role sits within our Product team. I’d read the following docs from our team prior to applying: the Product Team Standards, Product Team Recruiting, and Product Team Structure. These documents will give you a sense of how we think and what we value. We also have more links about team and company culture on our candidate website.
- Professional working experience as a Product, Interaction, or UX Designer
- Experience collaborating closely with a cross-functional team to drive large product and user experience initiatives
- Expertise with tools within UX practice including Figma, Sketch, Dovetail, Miro, and/or similar tools
- Strong working knowledge of UX research methodologies with an ability to conduct research, facilitate interviews, connect with users/customers, synthesize and communicate findings
- Demonstrated experience with cross-platform design systems, information architecture
- Iteratively taking products from good to great
- Leveraging user data to guide design and product decisions
- Designing for complex, business-critical scenarios
- Introducing brand voice and tone to a multi-channel experience