Scoutbee's AI-powered Supplier Intelligence and Discovery platform is leading the digital procurement (r)evolution. We believe we need a more sustainable economy that works for both people and the planet. Our mission is to drive this transformation by providing companies with better data, enabling them to make better decisions, and contribute to creating a better world.
To help us continue to build great products, we are searching for a Fullstack Engineer to join our growing technology team. you should act as a lead facilitator for the technological design, implementation and continuity of our system architecture for our US client based new product offering. The position will sit remotelyand work closely with our US based team.
The overarching goal of this position is to break through the procurement industry, creating and growing a pioneering platform where buyers and suppliers can benefit from interacting with one another using innovative monetization and acquisition strategies.
If you are interested not only in code, but also the business problem that you are solving, and you want to have an impact by working on one of the potentially biggest B2B Marketplaces in the world, you came to the right place.
Key Technologies we are working with
React, Typescript, NextJS 14, Vercel, AWS, MongoDB, SendGrid and Stripe
Git and GitHub
Your role in our hive
- Developing and Deploying High-Performance Solutions: Lead the development, and the implementation of the Frontend and Backend features of Scoutbee’s new product platform while ensuring the scalability and reliability of applications for concurrent usage.
- Analytical and eye for detail Approach: You have a keen understanding of data structures and algorithms to optimize runtime performance and optimize code for long-term maintainability.
- Design and user experience: You should know what good looks like, to be able to meet the needs of our customers' expectations, so a strong understanding of UX principles and be able to create intuitive and user-friendly interfaces.
- API Design and Development: Designing and implementing server API endpoints. Building and maintaining public-facing APIs to power web and mobile applications. Creating clean and maintainable API code.
- Debugging and Troubleshooting: Investigating and testing code for performance issues.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Partner with existing technical and business leadership to drive constant improvements in engineering processes and strategy while holding a strategic perspective, while sharing architecture knowledge, learnings and best practices with your team
What you bring to our team
- 5+ years of experience as a strong mid level full-stack engineer
- Demonstrable experience where your technical leadership has been instrumental to deliver successful projects
- Strong experience building full-stack web applications.
- Strong experience in frontend architecture design beyond feature development using React
- Solid understanding of core engineering concepts: testing, documentation, source control, code review, etc.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams before, especially working with Product Managers and Product Designers
- You’re capable of prioritizing tasks, and avoid getting caught up in unimportant details.
- Nice to have: NextJS, mongoDB
What's in it for you? #lifeatscoutbee
- Work alongside some of the biggest companies in the world redefining how they do business.
- Build a business unit from the ground up, helping to position Scoutbee in the market.
- Competitive Health Insurance plans in your country of residency.
- Development budget to attend conferences, trainings or benefit from coaching.
- Wellness allowances supporting your health and wellbeing.
- Business trips and meetups for better collaboration with the US team in San Francisco.
Worried that you don’t quite tick all the boxes? Don’t sweat it. For us, personality and willingness to grow and learn are more important than qualifications. We’re aware that underestimation of one’s own abilities or imposter syndrome can be reasons why someone doesn’t apply. We say that notknowing it all can actually be a good thing and that we’re more than happy to support – and learn from – our new employees while they find their feet at Scoutbee.
We'd love to hear from you!
Scoutbee is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic background, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Scoutbee, we’re on a mission to connect. Our employees focus on shared experiences so they can be a united team. Through this, we have a more accurate view of the world, enabling us to innovate, challenge our own ideas and assumptions, and be ourselves at work.
Scoutbee’s market-leading supplier data platform empowers procurement professionals to enhance their master data, make better sourcing decisions, and find and onboard new suppliers from all over the world. Powered by AI and ML, Scoutbee enables faster end-to-end strategic sourcing projects with up to 90% less effort than traditional methods. By providing comprehensive and dynamic supplier data, Scoutbee facilitates proactive sourcing decisions that strengthen supply chain resilience, improve sustainability, drive innovation, reduce time to market, and increase diversity. Scoutbee is trusted by industry leaders in the automotive, agricultural, energy, FMCG, industrial machinery, and life science sectors. Scoutbee is a recognized leader in AI-driven procurement technology, which is used by companies like Audi, Siemens, and Unilever, and the winner of many prestigious awards including Gartner’s 2020 “Cool Vendor” in Sourcing and Procurement for Supply Chain, “ProcureTech 100”, and Spend Matters’ “50 Vendors to Watch 2022”.
Backed by HV Capital (formerly HV Holtzbrinck Ventures), 42cap, Toba Capital, Atomico, Lakestar, and Next47, Scoutbee has raised $76m in funding to date. For more details, visit the website and follow Scoutbee on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
many prestigious awards including Gartner’s 2020 “Cool Vendor” in Sourcing and Procurement for Supply Chain, “ProcureTech 100”, and Spend Matters’ “50 Vendors to Watch 2021”. scoutbee is a recognized leader in AI-driven procurement technology, which is used by companies like Audi, Siemens, and Unilever, and has raised $76M in funding from investors including Atomico, Lakestar, Next47, Toba Capital, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, and 42CAP