Recruiting Firm, Riderflex has been hired by our client,mParticle, to find a Senior Full Stack Engineer
Title: Senior Full Stack Engineer
mParticle is looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work with mParticle’s Product Managers and Designers to spec and build complex yet highly usable, intuitive, and responsive User Interfaces. You will help build both the UI screens as well as the backing REST APIs, write high-quality, maintainable code in a fast-paced startup environment with tight schedules, and be fully responsible for ensuring the quality and proper deployment of the written software.
At mParticle, everyone is equal. They believe strongly in their values and are looking for someone who demonstrates empathy and sincerity to all roles and teammates. Their clients include marketing and engineering functions for some of the largest apps in the world and our platform processes nearly one-third of the world’s smartphone traffic.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide UI and REST API engineering expertise to the rest of the engineering team.
- Work with product managers and designers to help define product requirements.
- Build new screens, dashboards, custom controls, and complex UX workflows from high-fidelity comps provided by product designers.
- Create UI screens that can handle large amounts of data while maintaining a highly responsive user experience.
- Modify existing restful apis or build new apis to support new UI features.
- Build comprehensive unit tests and integration tests that fully validate functionality and ensure that bugs and other issues are discovered before impacting end users.
- Write code that interacts with a relational database via an ORM.
What they are looking for:
- 5+ years of proven success working as a Full Stack engineer developing UI features and supporting server-side functionality.
- Proven ability to produce pixel-perfect screens using HTML and CSS from high-fidelity comps.
- Experience with a frontend SPA framework such as React, Vue.js, Angular, Aurelia, or other similar frameworks.
- Experience in building and modifying REST apis to create, read, update and delete data from a relational database.
- Ideally has experience with C# and ASP .Net, or other similar strongly typed language.
- Ideally has experience with Entity Framework or a similar ORM framework.
- Has knowledge of and can apply best practices in performance engineering, ensuring that our UI features are highly responsive and can handle large amounts of data.
- Expertise in SQL-like languages and tools.
- Ability to learn quickly and display solid analytical/engineering thinking.
- Demonstrable experience in taking projects from spec to release
*Unfortunately, mParticle is unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What’s in it for you:
- 100% company-paid health care (medical, dental, vision) for employees enrolled in our baseline plan with affordable cost-sharing options for your dependents. We make certain you’re protected, have the options you need for care, and that it’s affordable for all.
- If you’re enrolled in our high deductible plan, we fully cover your deductible through annual Health Savings Account contributions which are yours to keep. This is for both individuals and for those with dependents.
- A truly flexible work environment with unlimited vacation, 11 paid company holidays, and quarterly mental health reboot days. This also includes a hybrid work model that provides you the opportunity to design your work in ways that support you and your family.
- Free mental health coverage through our partnership with BetterHelp which provides you and your dependents with unlimited counseling sessions - all at no cost to you.
- An ownership culture where everyone receives stock options and can fully participate in mParticle’s success.
- Parental leave for maternity (12 paid weeks) and paternity (6 paid weeks) and real encouragement to take that time to bond as a family.
- Generous wellness programs, learning and development opportunities, pet insurance for our furry family members, and so much more!
- Here at mParticle we embrace the differences that make us unique. We are dedicated to building an inclusive environment that fosters respect and celebrates an array of backgrounds and perspectives.
mParticle is the leading independent customer data platform. They are focused on the infrastructure layer of a Company’s growth stack. Developers, engineers, product managers, and marketers choose mParticle to simplify the flow of customer data between systems and applications, breaking down data silos and improving customer experiences. They work with big players and small, fueling the customer success of brands like Starbucks, NBC Universal, Spotify, and Airbnb. They are growing fast and offer smart, talented individuals an opportunity to be high-impact players as we scale and achieve their vision for being the world leader in this space. They care deeply about culture and their people, creating a place where you can do your best work and love doing it!
Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and one of Wealthfront Career Launching companies of 2021!
About Recruiting Firm,Riderflex
Riderflexis a national, Colorado-based, premier headhunter, RPO, and employment agency; recruiting and searching for the top talent for staffing your teams.
Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips