Through our leading sales and marketing platform for digital engagement, businesses use our portfolio of webinar, virtual event and content experiences to drive engagement and generate first-party data, delivering revenue growth across the enterprise – from demand generation to customer success to partner enablement. The ON24 platform enables organizations to reach millions of professionals a month for billions of engagement minutes per year with all the first-party data being captured, generated and integrated from one place. ON24 is headquartered in San Francisco with global offices in North America, EMEA, and APAC. For more information, visit www.ON24.com.
As a software engineer at ON24 you will work on our video products used across many of our industry leading products. You will work with engineering teams across North and South America as well as Europe. Our video services are the core of many of our products and are critical to the overall success of ON24. You will work on enhancing, maintaining, and integrating our newest applications and components into our many products.
· Drive end-to-end software development cycle for new features in media streaming developments using agile methodologies.
· Work across software layers including browser and WebRTC internals to achieve top streaming performance.
· Optimize performance for client browsers and OS.
· Actively participate in review and contribute to quality of designs and code in the team.
· Contribute to the evolution of team processes and methodologies.
· Create documentation that helps the team to scale.
· Perform code reviews, and advise other engineering team members.
Skills & Experience:
· Experience with Remotion is a plus.
· Proficient in frontend technologies such as React (required), Typescript, Vue, CSS Modules, PostCSS, etc.
· Solid asynchronous programming knowledge such as promises, deferred objects, async/await, generators, etc.
· 3+ years of experience with above technologies.
· Experience with Chromium internals such as input handling and rendering engine.
· Familiar with platform and browser performance analyzer tools.
· Excellent system software programming skills, white box testing and debugging skills.
· Demonstrated problem-solving and technical innovation skills.
· Experience writing maintainable code with complete test coverage.
· Experience leading and mentoring engineers is a plus.
· Knowledge of video, audio, and networking frameworks is a plus.
Perks & Benefits:
· Health benefits designed to fit the needs of you and your family — including medical, dental, and vision plans
· Unlimited PTO policy and wellness days to log off and recharge
· 11 paid company holidays for US-based employees + 1 Floating Holiday + 2 Floating Wellness days
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan
· 401K Plan with employer match
· Reimbursements covering home office expenses, cell phone use, and classes for professional and personal development
· Fitness and wellness perks including discounted memberships with 24 Hour Fitness
The base pay range for this position is $100,000 to $135,000. This range is not a guarantee of actual compensation that may be earned nor a promise of any specific pay for any specific employee, which is always dependent on relevant experience, education, skills, location, and other applicable factors.
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
See more jobs at ON24