Supplier Relationship Manager
Monday - Friday 35 hours per week - Hybrid Working
Location and Hours
Take advantage of our “Flexible Flexible” Scheme. Flexible location and Flexible Hours. Some of us work from the office, some of us remotely, some of us like a mixture of both! If you're working to target and covering your hours, what works for you, works for us!
Due to continued growth, we have a new and exciting opportunity within the Supplier Relations Team. We are on the hunt for an experienced professional with previous B2B Utilities industry knowledge, of whom will have experience of handling various escalations, have the ability to build new processes and improve various terms across the channel. You will be able to manage a varying workload in a fast-paced environment, whilst continuing to build and maintain strong long term relationships.
Supplier Relationship Manager main duties will include:
- Managing and optimising a portfolio of B2B suppliers.
- Help drive commercial values
- Take ownership of Mid Market supplier relationships
- Building strong internal and external relationships with all departments including Marketing, Sales, IT and Service Teams.
- Holding regular internal meetings with various departments to access supplier processes and review the potential to improve key elements.
- Onboarding of new suppliers and taking ownership of the full end to end journey.
- Handling internal supplier queries – be the first point of contact for the business in all relation supplier queries. Assessing the level of supplier quires and escalating to relevant stake holders within our panel of suppliers
- Updating supplier content throughout the business
- Work in partnership with our in house Marketing Team to continuously develop our supplier product offering.
- Creating and building upon Supplier Reporting using tools such as Power BI
- Support Head of Supplier Relations and the wider Operational Board with key supplier negotiations
Supplier Relationship Manager required skills and experience:
- Excellent communicator, with exceptional verbal & written skills
- Highly organised and able to perform under pressure
- Ability to hold challenging conversations with internal and external stakeholders
- Personable, with an ability to communicate at various levels of authority
- Able to remain calm under pressure and be able to consistently deliver high-quality work within tight deadlines.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Keen eye for detail
- Proven experience of working with excel/ power BI
- Demonstrable experience working within the B2B Utility Sector
- Experience of working with supplier pricing is an advantage
Working at Love has it perks! Take a look at some of our benefits…
- Access to Love Loyalty Club and exclusive shares
- Healthcare package
- Competitive Holiday entitlement
- Employee discount scheme
- Exciting social events including themed celebrations and parties, charity functions and conferences
- Sociable working hours
- Fantastic progression opportunity with clear succession planning and the opportunity to complete qualifications
- An experienced and committed Learning and Development team providing a warm welcome, training and on-going coaching
- Regular incentives and rewards including the monthly Buzz Awards recognising best newcomers, top performers and service heroes
- A secure future through our Pension plan
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £300 in vouchers!
If you are ready to pursue the road to adventure, grow with a successful, award winning energy consultancy, and work in a role you are destined to LOVE, don’t hold back! Get in touch!
* We are an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Should you require any additional support during the recruitment process due to a disability, please contact us so we can assist you.
If you haven’t received a phone call or an invitation to interview after two to three weeks, unfortunately you haven’t been successful on this occasion