Title : SEO Senior Manager
Egnyteis looking for an amazing, data-driven SEO Senior Manager to own, coordinate, and execute SEO strategies. You will be in charge of attracting organic traffic, converting that traffic into new leads, pipeline and revenue for the business. The successful candidate will be goal-oriented, possess excellent attention to detail, and have outstanding communication skills. You will work with product marketing, content creation, marketing operations teams, and vendors (tools, content development, link building, etc.) to drive keyword ranking increases, qualified traffic, and essential business outcomes.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
· Own and define SEO strategy & roadmap, manage resources, vendors and deliver leads and pipeline
· Create awareness and engagement through SEO friendly content that results in keyword ranking, attracts qualified traffic in specific vertical industries and themes.
· Strategically collaborate with interdepartmental teams to define goals for success.
· Monitor industry trends and maintain search engine, and internet marketing standards.
· Contribute SEO expertise to the company blog, social media accounts, and webpages.
· Leverage analytics tools, build reporting to tell the customer journey and improve website conversion.
· Collaborate with the content team and other subject matter experts as necessary to provide exceptional multi-channel digital marketing services.
· Partner with Egnyte’s content/editorial team and other subject matter experts to build, manage a rich content calendar.
· Deliver regular reports on SEO activity and engagement for strategic planning and optimization
· 10+ years experience in B2B Search Engine Optimization (SEO), preferably in selling cloud software solutions to mid-market and enterprise companies
· Solid knowledge of SEO and SEM processes
· Experience working with popular keyword tools, including Google Keyword Planner, Google Tag Manager, Conductor, Moz, and CMS (preferably Drupal) environments
· Knowledge of HTML/CSS and web administration a plus
· Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
· Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Google Search Console as well as additional reporting tools. GA4 implementation experience will be a definite plus
· Understanding of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
· Graduate degree required
Equal Opportunity Employment
At Egnyte, we celebrate our differences and thrive on our diversity for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers, our investors, and our communities. Employment at Egnyte is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law.
Egnyte provides a unified content security and governance solution for collaboration, data security, compliance, and threat detection for multicloud businesses. More than 26,000 organizations trust Egnyte to reduce risks and IT complexity, prevent ransomware and IP theft and boost employee productivity on any app, any cloud, anywhere. Investors include GV (formerly Google Ventures), Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs.