Lighthouse Labs is looking to welcome a new Growth Marketing Manager, to help scale our next stage of growth as we expand into new products and markets to generate, nurture and acquire leads for our expanding portfolio of solutions. This is a multi-faceted, fast-paced, omnichannel marketing role. As one of the most community-focused and mission-driven professional education companies in Canada, we rely on our relationships with the community, partners and customers to fuel our success. We embrace an entrepreneurial culture which encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company.
Reporting into the Sr. Manager, Integrated Marketing, you’ll use your exceptional marketing and media skills to help strengthen and extend the Lighthouse Labs brand in Canada and internationally.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive, support and execute various revenue-led projects, across various business segments, including B2C, B2B2C, B2B and B2G to deliver the most effective marketing solutions
- Develop an understanding of short- and long-term department goals and planned initiatives and translate business requirements to marketing deliverables
- Assist Sr. Marketing Managers in identifying new audiences for our Programs as well as in the build and optimization of marketing campaigns with brand or acquisition objectives
- Working closely with content and other stakeholders, thought leaders, influencers, and partners to source impactful content for campaigns
- Help direct in-house and external graphic designers, and other media-production specialists or agencies integral to the completion of marketing projects
- Collaborate with paid media, SEO, and content team to optimize Lighthouse Lab’s presence, including conversion rate optimization (CRO), A/B tests, and UX enhancements for campaign-specific landing pages
- Develop some expertise of the tech education industry, including trends, pain points, strategies, etc., brand and messaging, targeted audience personas and the customer journey, and share insights with cross-functional teams
- Other Marketing duties / special projects as required
What we need from you:
- 4-6 years of experience in communication/marketing/ecommerce function preferably working in an Agency or for a major brand
- Solutions-oriented, entrepreneurial and business mind set
- Candidate must flourish in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment; Possesses a sense of urgency
- Comfortable working on multiple competing priorities, ongoing
- A customer-first mentality and leading with empathy, understanding and kindness
- Benchmarks success by analyzing data
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Self motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- High attention to detail and organization skills >> willing to juggle many things at once and prioritize effectively, while keeping a strong focus on details
- Speed and flexibility >> can identify red-flag breaks that need immediate fixing, but also opportunities
- Ability to adapt to situations based on feedback
- Ability to work effectively and proactively within a team setting.
Why you’ll like the job:
- A fast-paced culture focused on continuous learning and growth
- Fully remote work environment
- 4 WEEKS PTO! (15 vacation days, 5 personal days)
- Unlimited sick days
- A remote working budget to get your home office up and running
- A learning fund to support professional development
- Flexible working hours
- 100% employer-paid health benefits
Lighthouse Labs was founded in 2013 with the mission to effectively and efficiently prepare the workforce with the analytical and technical skills necessary to succeed in a world of automation. With an initial focus on our open-enrolment developer Bootcamp, we have grown into a leading provider of professional education services, delivering outstanding educational outcomes for our students. Our secret? Innovative curriculum, proprietary ed-tech, unique mentorship and career services and partnerships with government and industry-leading organizations. We’re a bunch of quirky, inclusive and smart people who are changing lives by reimagining education - join us!
Lighthouse Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All positions at this time are remote, and we welcome all applicants. Talk to us to find out about our learning fund and other perks!