CREATIVE OPERATIONS & PROJECT MANAGER
WHAT A DIFFERENCE
At Primrose, our mission - to forge a path that leads to a brighter future for all children - is why we do what we do each day. It informs our what, how and who. Our belief that who children become is as important as what they know comes to life through our exclusive, research-informed approach to teaching and learning. We deliver more than a curriculum; we provide a life-changing early learning experience for children and their families.
We believe who you are is as important as what you know.While experience and knowledge are an important part of the success equation, who you are matters just as much. We seek to build teams of individuals who maintain trusted relationships, demonstrate accountability, influence without authority, have a service mindset, agility and curiosity.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Creative Operations & Project Manager is responsible for leading project management for the Creative Services team. Working with Primrose’s Creative Director, individual oversees project schedules, budgets, and deliverables throughout the creative process S/He is responsible for ensuring the successful completion of projects within deadlines and budget as well as providing creative input, as needed, to support project success. The successful Creative Operations & Project Manager effectively organizes all project details, identifies possible project derailers, proposes solutions to keep projects on track, and keeps stakeholders informed of project milestones and timing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as a point of entry for the creative process and builds trusted relationships across the organization to foster loyalty and value.
- Serves as the liaison between internal Brand and Channel Leads and gains consensus on project phases, lead times, deliverables, and deadlines.
- Works creatively and analytically in a critical thinking, strategic, problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and service excellence
- Leads project management tool rollout, training, implementation, and on-going support.
- Coordinates all creative projects for internal and school level requests from Zendesk and delegates responsibilities to Content, Design, and Production channels.
- Manages the process for receiving, managing, and monitoring all creative requests, makes recommendations for process efficiencies.
- Gathers missing information from Franchise Owners, Brand Managers, and internal stakeholders allowing the creative channels to focus on developing great work.
- Provides first level review of all creative assets and provides initial creative feedback to designers. Project Management
- Ensures projects are delivered on time, on budget and meet marketing objectives and project scope Identifies potential roadblocks, suggests ways to mitigate risks on projects, develops contingency planning, and proactively engages in problem-solving
- Leads weekly Creative status meetings to track and communicate project statuses, prioritization of projects, and creative resource bandwidth; Communicate/ report to all key stakeholders regarding project(s) progress
- Oversees the master department project list; implements a working schedule including key dates, deliverables, and measures of success.
- Manages creative department annual budget planning process
- Responsible for day-to-day management of budget, including freelance talent hours
- Uploads and manages assets to Creative Resource Center and publish creative assets to Gateway/Digital Asset Management system
- Monitors usage and resource allocation of external designers and freelancers and provides updates to the Creative Director.
- Manages the scheduling of and coordination with designers, photographers, videographers, editors, etc.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We seek to build teams of individuals who maintain trusted relationships, demonstrate accountability, influence without authority, have a service mindset, agility and curiosity. Our ideal candidate will possess a mix of the following skills and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of relevant creative services experience
- Experience with Adobe Suite, Asana or equivalent project management software
- Experience working with a ticketing system or project management tool is beneficial
- Experience managing large scale integrated project management experience within creative agencies
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, to multiple groups, both up and down/ internal and external
- Proven ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and deadlines, while continuing to deliver service excellence.
- Proven ability to stay organized and detail-oriented, while being self-directed and self-motivated
- Proven collaborator with the ability to rally multiple resources to accomplish goals
WHAT YOU’LL GET
We offer competitive pay and the opportunity for EVERYONE to earn commission and/or bonuses based on company and personal performance. We demonstrate our commitment to children and families with 50% tuition reimbursement for up to three children at Primrose schools and a flexible work environment. Full-time team members are eligible for health, dental and vision insurance.
While experience and knowledge are an important part of the success equation, who you are matters just as much. We seek to build teams of individuals who are curious, creative, confident and compassionate.
Primrose is 100% franchised, meaning every school is independently owned and operated by Franchise Owners most often residing in the communities their schools serve. Our school support center, or “Corporate Office”, is based in Atlanta, GA and we’re dedicated to providing service excellence by supporting over 400 schools across 29 states to provide children with the best and most trusted early education and care.
Our support center, located within minutes of the Battery and Suntrust Park, is home to over 130 team members that work in Marketing, Operations, IT, Real Estate, Franchise Development, Finance, Accounting, and Human Resources.