At Claravine we help large organizations solve difficult data consistency and accuracy problems, often within their marketing groups. We do this through a web SaaS product that enables customers to set their own data standards and provide a way for their teams to validate their data.
This may be your first time hearing about Claravine, but you have definitely seen ads that used Claravine as part of their creation. Claravine helps several Fortune 500 companies that operate on a global scale.
- Be the first in-house recruiter, who will also own company-wide and team-specific recruiting strategies
- Note: most recruiting has historically been done by department leads, and a few hires have been made using external recruiters
- Work with a variety of teams (software engineering, UI/UX, customer support, sales, etc.) to create a pipeline of candidates
- Coordinate the interviewing process with department leads and oversee the full process from candidate to hire
- Working time zone within 4 hours of Mountain Standard Time (UTC-7)
- Full-time employment (no time bound contracts, part-time hours, etc.)
- No visa sponsorship
- Fluency in English for both speaking and writing
- 2+ years professional experience recruiting
- Experience recruiting for SaaS companies
- Any software experience for initial screening calls with potential software engineers
- Opportunity to experiment and discover new ways of successful recruiting
- Directly impact the entire SaaS company through your contributions
- Recharge when you need it—not only when you have enough PTO accrued
- Speak up about breaking the norm—we’re listening
- Transparently discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly because that’s where good solutions begin
- Enjoy a strong culture through activities inside and outside work hours like hack days, lightning talks, swag, gift cards, etc.
- Wear multiple hats and own part of a startup, but with great pay and benefits (401k match, health/dental/vision/disability insurance, etc.)
We DO NOT want people who:
- Want to simply be a cog in a machine
- Want step by step instructions on how to do their work
- Already know all the answers
Why recruit for Claravine?
We have been consistently growing through the pandemic, and we have lofty goals to grow substantially in 2022. We are a fun group, and we hope you’ll become a member of the family instead of just “hitting your numbers.”
Is the entire company remote?
We have small local office spaces, but most people work from home 100% of the time. Claravine started in Utah, so about two-thirds of the company is currently living in Utah. We also believe some face-to-face time is important for building teams, so we'll figure out how to best meet one another in person after COVID-19.
What should I expect during the interviewing process?
- 30-ish minute phone call to learn more about the position and the company
- Group interview with those at the company who have participated in recruiting
- Chat with company leadership, along with any other follow-ups from the previous steps
Please enter the word "confirmed" when asked if you have read the entire listing. This is to avoid spam applicants.
And yes, we’re an equal opportunity employer. Diversity rocks.