TRAINER, SCHOOL EXCELLENCE
WHAT A DIFFERENCE
At Primrose, our mission - to forge a path that leads to a brighter future for all children - is why we do what we do each day. It informs our what, how and who. Our belief that who children become is as important as what they know comes to life through our exclusive, research-informed approach to teaching and learning. We deliver more than a curriculum; we provide a life-changing early learning experience for children and their families.
We believe who you are is as important as what you know.While experience and knowledge are an important part of the success equation, who you are matters just as much. We seek to build teams of individuals who are curious, creative, confident, and compassionate.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Primrose Support Center Corporate Trainer supports the entire Primrose School Franchising Company system by serving as the primary Facilitator of all system facing instructor-led training. This individual is responsible for facilitating foundational training(s) that support the Franchise Owner Onboarding journey as well as Support Center facing instructor-led training/ events. The School Excellence Trainer displays strong collaboration skills as they partner with stakeholders in Franchise Sales, Franchise Administration, and New School Support to ensure Franchise Owners receive timely communication and instruction at the appropriate time.
- Serve as the main point of contact, project manager, and facilitator for Franchise Owner facing training.
- Own all Franchise Owner training collateral (power points, workbooks, etc.); ensures content is reviewed on an established/ pre-defined cadence to ensure accuracy and continued relevancy. Scope includes collateral for new School Training, Onsite Training, School Excellence Training, Returning Franchise Management Training, and Excellence in Leadership.
- Partner with School Development, Franchise Administration, and New School Support to ensure appropriate scheduling of new Franchise Owner Training(s). Notify participants of upcoming training(s) and ensure any applicable prep work and/ or materials are distributed prior to training.
- Serve as the lead facilitator for all Franchise Owner facing training.
- Send post-training survey to Franchise Owner Training participants; elevate any appropriate feedback to New School Support as needed.
- Responsible for the execution of the Onsite Training program
- Manage the list of Onsite Training Schools; coordinate annual review of schools with School Excellence to ensure continued compliance.
- Manage Onsite Training School profiles and New Franchise Owner profiles; distribute as appropriate prior to Onsite Training.
- Schedule Onsite Training for New Franchise Owner(s) and Directors; submit payment for host school.
- Send post-training survey to Onsite Training School and New Franchise Owner; elevate any appropriate feedback to New School Support as needed.
- Create and update Group Facilitation Guides for school onboarding and continuous training
- Assist with answering helpdesk tickets and email
- Leverage technology to provide engaging instruction both in-person and virtually.
- Follow Training & Development processes and protocols, in alignment with IACET requirements.
- Serve as annual adherence reviewer for all Primrose training sessions awarded CEUs.
- Assist Talent and Performance on scheduling and conducting school tours for new Primrose support team members.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our ideal candidate will possess a mix of the following skills and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience developing and delivering content to a wide variety of audiences both virtually and in-person
- Experience managing projects and timelinesProven ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and deadlines, while continuing to deliver service excellence.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, to multiple groups, both up and down/ internal and external.
- Proven ability to stay organized and detail-oriented, while being self-directed and self-motivated.
- Proven collaborator with the ability to rally multiple resources to accomplish goals.
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Proven ability to engage virtually, as well as face-to-face.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Power Point, Word, and Excel. Experience with Adobe, Sharepoint, and WebEx Teams.
- Proven basic financial acumen with the ability to manage simple budgets, analyzing qualitative and quantitative data trends.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
We offer competitive pay and the opportunity for EVERYONE to earn commission and/or bonuses based on company and personal performance. We demonstrate our commitment to children and families with 50% tuition reimbursement for up to three children at any of our Primrose schools and a flexible work environment. Full-time staff are eligible for health, dental and vision insurance.
While experience and knowledge are an important part of the success equation, who you are matters just as much. We seek to build teams of individuals who are curious, creative, confident and compassionate.
Primrose is 100% franchised, meaning every school is independently owned and operated by Franchise Owners most often residing in the communities their schools serve. Our school support center, or “Corporate Office”, is based in Atlanta, GA and we’re dedicated to providing service excellence by supporting over 400 schools across 29 states to provide children with the best and most trusted early education and care.
Our support center, located within minutes of the Battery and Suntrust Park, is home to over 130 team members that work in Marketing, Operations, IT, Real Estate, Franchise Development, Finance, Accounting, and Human Resources.