We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Senior Database Administrator for our Managed Database Administration Service group.
In this role, you will be helping our customers succeed in their business by providing remote database administration tasks for their production OpenEdge deployments. You will be the expert for our MDBA accounts and their business continuity and high availability policies. That’s a great opportunity to work with the largest and most senior team in the OpenEdge database ecosystem, supporting the largest managed database service in the industry.
Your area of responsibility:
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!
See more jobs at Progress
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for an AR and Credit Analyst Contractor (6 months) to join our Finance team (remote US). In this role, you will perform credit evaluations, analyze trends, interpret financials, and recommend mitigating credit risks among our customers. The primary focus of this position is finding the right balance between maximizing collection goals and credit risk management to support the company objectives while protecting the biggest asset of Infoblox – Accounts Receivable. You will collaborate with internal departments (sales, Channels, Quote to Cash function teams) and customers to improve the status of delinquent accounts and minimize the credit risk to the company. As necessary, depending on team structure, you will perform customer account reconciliations and proactively manage past-due account situations.
You are the ideal candidate if you have financial statement analysis and interpretation expertise. You enjoy working independently and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and want to support Infoblox’s Finance organization.
What you’ll do:
What you’ll bring:
What success looks Like:
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.
See more jobs at Infoblox
Sr. Professional Services Consultant
Imperva is looking for a Professional Services Consultant to join our team from a home office within Brazil. Imperva is a pioneer and leader in business security solutions for critical applications and high-value data. Thousands of the world’s leading businesses, government organizations, and service providers rely on Imperva solutions to prevent data breaches, meet compliance mandates, and manage data risk.
This Senior Professional Services Consultant will, above all else, demonstrate an ability to be a trusted advisor to Imperva’s clients. This highly organized and self-motivated person will be able to coax requirements from a diverse customer base and use that information in an overall project strategy. From a technical perspective, you will review unique business and technical project parameters and define a successful solution for the implementation and integration of Imperva technologies.
You will be people-oriented by nature and enjoy working in a collaborative environment with your team. You should be driven toward constant improvement of the practice, the product and the organization.
Beyond your great attention to your clients, you will:
· Ensure that Imperva products are deployed and operating to meet customers’ expectations
· Help customers plan out the details of their security initiatives
· Provide thought leadership to Imperva’s customers on how to mature their security postures
· Ability to scope, design, document and implement IT security requirements
· Self-starter and independent, but also able to work within a team environment, helping out when needed on various deployments
· An aptitude for mastering new software applications
· Ability to understand and communicate concepts quickly, succinctly and accurately, both in writing and verbally
· Highly motivated, driven and passionate about technology, training and customer success
· Able to plan for and deliver a project on a specific deadline
· Successful candidates will have at least two of the following:
· Knowledge of databases such as MS-SQL, Oracle, MySQL, DB2, Big Data or NOSQL platforms
· Knowledge of operating systems such as Linux, Windows, and VMware ESX
· Knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, or Terraform
· Strong technical skills and solid experience working with internet security and relational databases
· 5+ years of experience in a consulting or similar position
· Cloud certification (AWS, Azure, etc) a plus
· Ability to travel internationally when needed
· Fluent in Portuguese -- both written and verbal—required; Fluency in Spanish and English highly desired.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Willing and capable of working from home
Imperva is an analyst-recognized cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
See more jobs at Imperva
See more jobs at Stellar Innovations
Flexible work from home options available.
See more jobs at Throtle