Support Team Lead:
- Plans, directs and manages the day-to-day operations and career growth of the Product Support team.
- Provides support, coaching and mentoring to Support Team members to ensure that all objectives and commitments are fulfilled in line with expectations, agreements and standards.
- Efficiently allocates incoming requests to the team, prioritizing actions and monitoring team resources so that customer deadlines are met.
- Provides High-level support and subject matter expertise.
- Provides advanced support to successfully resolve problems and manage customer escalations.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Monitors the ticket flow, re-assigns tasks as needed to meet defined SLAs and KPIs
- Communicates and is the focal point for the dissemination of information from management to the team and vice versa.
- Assists with the development of team members to enhance skills and promote cross-training.
- Recommends and assists with developing improvements around support processes, tools, standards and the overall performance and level of support provided by the team.
- Troubleshoots areas of poor performance and identifies effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
- Ensure the Product Support Team delivers a professional, customer-focused and high performing level of support.
- Serve as an escalation point for both the customer and other Imperva team members
- Remain current on industry practices, training and standards.
- Manage projects as directed by management assigned timeframes
- Minimum 3 years of high-level Technical Support experience with an additional 2 years of experience working with Security or Network related products.
- Excellent Customer Support skills coupled with a BSCS Degree or equivalent experience.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Well-organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment.
- Ability to understand and communicate concepts quickly, succinctly and accurately.
- Demonstrated aptitude for mastering new software application
- Previous experience as a successful coach and mentor
- Excellent service-driven, customer-focused skills
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Results driven
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Solid experience working with Internet Security and Networking Technologies such as TCP/IP, HTTP, Load balancers, Proxies and Firewalls and experience with Relational Databases ( MsSQL, Oracle, MySQL, DB2).
- Prior experience with Linux and other Unix operating systems.
- Experience with a cloud based solution, preferably in the Application security sector
- Experience with implementing and support of AWS and/or an Azure environment
- Knowledge of a scripting language such as Perl, Python, Shell
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
See more jobs at Imperva
Apply for this job