Client Success Associate
Drips enables enterprises to connect with consumers through an AI-powered conversational outreach strategy that includes human-like two-way texting, scheduled calling and voicemail messages. Backed by a proprietary natural language processing model, our platform has handled over half a billion humanized conversations to date, enabling us to deliver automation at a scale that no other competitor in the messaging industry has been able to match. That’s why we’re the platform of choice for some of the world’s most recognizable enterprises.
Drips’ focus on empowering enterprises to capture intent and drive meaningful conversations has sparked rapid growth since the company was founded in 2016. Drips nearly tripled 2019 sales in 2021. We are well funded and looking to accelerate the next era of growth and expansion of our team.
However, we’re more than just a high-growth company; we’re also a community. Even though we work remotely, we still embrace the core values that help us achieve personal growth. Every member of the Drips team has a direct impact on our company! If you want to love the product you work on, solve hard problems, and grow your career — we want to talk with you!
The Client Success Associate is a critical component of the Client Success team, living in the critical details of our clients’ Drips campaigns. The ideal candidate for this intermediate-level to mid-level role is determined to help clients achieve and surpass the success metrics laid out for each campaign. They are responsible for reviewing daily, weekly, and monthly performance trends to identify performance issues to remedy or think up creative solutions to optimize a campaign. For optimizations, they will identify A/B tests and align with the client and Client Success Manager to run and then manages implementation and results. A Client Success Associate must be able to wear many hats as they move from analyzing performance data into summarizing it and implementing performance optimizations. In addition, the CIM must execute these job responsibilities within the framework of Drips Core Values. Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The Client Success Associate role can be broken down into two key areas. Those key areas and the related responsibilities include:
Project Performance Analysis
- Become an expert at the inner workings of a Drips campaign – how it is set up in the Drips platform and the key pieces of the campaign to analyze on a regular basis. Utilize internal tools such as Salesforce and Tableau to thoroughly understand campaign performance trends.
- Review daily, weekly, and monthly performance against success metrics defined for each campaign. Dig into areas of poor performance to resolve issues or identify improvement opportunities, including opportunities for A/B tests.
- Provide operational support to the Client Success team by applying product knowledge and problem-solving skills to drive success of campaigns, address reported issues, and answer requests.
- Partner with Client Success Manager to deliver performance reporting for client campaigns. Create supplemental performance reports to provide detail supporting recurring performance reviews (weekly, biweekly, monthly, quarterly depending on client profile).
- Utilize Salesforce Cases to communicate campaign design requirements to Production team for setup. When setup is complete, test prior to launch, then analyze initial performance.
- Operate in a cross-functional team supporting a shared set of clients. On a regular basis, a Client Success Associate will collaborate with a Client Success Manager, Project Manager, and Account Manager. They will also be responsible for collaborating with Production team members for campaign setup and testing.
- Ensure relevant client documentation related to performance and troubleshooting is produced and maintained in appropriate systems for internal and external use.
- Actively use key internal systems (Salesforce, Tableau, HelpJuice) to manage, monitor and document client account information and performance.
- Work with team members to identify opportunities to further evolve, standardize and improve client success operations.
Profile for Success in this Role
- Friendly, flexible, and comfortable working with a variety of internal teams across Sales, Operations, and Product Development.
- Detail-oriented and committed to digging in deep to solve problems and overcome obstacles
- An articulate communicator who doesn’t shy away from a challenge.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever-changing startup software company environment in which process is constantly developing.
- A positive can-do attitude in a culture that prides itself on the belief that we are stronger together.
- A team player with patience for ambiguity.
- Eager to contribute & not afraid to ask questions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent customer service or account management experience.
- 2-4 years of experience in a technical environment and/or as a relationship-building professional.
- Adept with Microsoft Office suite. Fast learner of software (Salesforce, Tableau).
- Experience or comfort with using Microsoft Teams and other messenger services to communicate.
- Comfortable translating complex ideas and issues to an uninformed audience.
- Ability to manage and support tasks and due dates for multiple clients at once.
- Strong organizational skills. Keen ability to pay attention to the details.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Must be a self-starter able to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a remote environment.
- Experience in affiliate marketing or lead generation space, marketing campaign management.
- Working knowledge of web-based SaaS products.
- Experience working in a growing tech company.
- Experience in a performance marketing environment
- Experience working with enterprise clientele.
Drips Core Values
Drips core values are central to how each employee executes their role daily and exceeds. Below are how we exceed in each core value
Lean – We find the right mix between administration and simply doing things. Over complicating tasks can add time without providing benefit, however just doing things without a plan can add time when course correction is required. To exceed, we finish work in a timely manner while reviewing to make sure we are striking the right balance between the two. Implementing streamlining methods to existing processes ensure we evolve and stay lean.
Passion – Expressing passion daily is the desire to do the job but evolving in the job to expand beyond the base role and taking on additional projects and roles to help teams outside your own while maintaining your individual workload. Understanding that all of the activities we take are to enable our clients, and thus Drips as a whole to be successful. Asking the question, “How is what I am doing today, enabling the success of my teammates and my clients”
Happiness – Finding the balance in both your personal and work life. Participating in group and team activities as you see fit but understanding that life is about more than just coming into the office daily. Drips has telecommute possibility available, overall wellness programs and additional benefits that assist. True enthusiasm for what we do is essential but comes from understanding the business overall and how we fit into it.
Improve – Never accepting the status quo and being entrenched in a process or workflow. Finding ways to streamline and innovate while bringing those improvements to leadership. Improvement also means understanding the anticipated benefit and it improves our daily working experience, your teammates and Drips Clients overall.
Team – We support and assist our teammates, even if it is outside of our typical duties. We take on additional projects for their added value whether they impact your day to day work or not. Being part of a team involves being in close contact every day, respecting each other and the work we do is essential however to exceed in Team, we move outside of our direct team, to the company team as a whole and understand how we impact everything and the value we provide.