We are looking for a motivated and experienced C Developer to join our team and work with our proactive defense team division from Imunify360 and help with the optimization of protection for Linux web servers.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Zend Framework, Zend Virtual Machine, opcodes in php5, php7, and php8, as well as Linux memory management. He/she should be an expert in PHP Zend extension development and testing, understanding of PHP extension lifecycle, custom handlers, and stream management.
Imunify360 Security Suite is a product of CloudLinux Inc., the maker of the #1 OS in security and stability for hosting providers. Imunify is an innovative security solution designed specifically for shared and VPS/Dedicated servers. The automated, easy-to-use solution with the six-layer approach to security delivers comprehensive and complete attack prevention.
For more details about our company go to Cloudlinux.com.
- Expertise in php zend extension development and testing, understanding of php extension lifecycle, custom handlers, stream management
- Deep understanding of Zend Framework, Zend Virtual Machine, opcodes in php5, php7 and php8.
- “C” code performance and memory profiling
- Deep understanding of Linux memory management, efficient memory usage, shared memory management
- Experience in multi-thread development in C
- Confident use of gdb for process debugging
- Good understanding of efficient hashing algorithms, best practices of efficient string manipulations, sort/lookup algorithms
- Linux administration
What's in it for you?
- A focus on professional development;
- Training reimbursements
- Mentor programs
- Knowledge-Exchange programs
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.