WHAT A DIFFERENCE
At Primrose, our mission - to forge a path that leads to a brighter future for all children - is why we do what we do each day. It informs our who, what and how. Our belief that who children become is as important as what they know comes to life through our exclusive, research-informed approach to teaching and learning. We deliver more than a curriculum; we provide a life-changing early learning experience for children and their families.
We believe who you are is as important as what you know.While experience and knowledge are an important part of the success equation, who you are matters just as much. We treasure our relationships with Team Members, Franchise Owners and those we serve. Our commitment to diversity means we seek similarities and respect differences in our unique backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives. We make every effort to ensure everyone feels they belong in our Primrose community.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Graphic Designer will develop conceptual designs, marketing campaign looks, brand guidelines, and storyboards for animation/video content. S/He will help lead all creative and design work for Primrose Schools including web, print, apparel, and photography from large brand campaign initiatives and internal requests to school level resources. This position works to ensure brand consistency by managing the creative development of on-brand and on-message print and digital materials with national and local agencies and freelance designers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Lead the development of flyers, brochures, trade show graphics, branded email templates, digital graphics for online use, and presentation graphics to support Primrose Schools Franchising Company and Primrose schools
· Translate marketing and business objectives through to design and create user experiences that are on brand, play off the strategy and maintain a high level of quality.
· Act as an internal brand ambassador to ensure consistent adherence to established brand guidelines as it relates to design
· Work with design team to ensure overall quality of work that meets the brand standards
· Guide and teach designers when appropriate by applying design expertise decisively to creative work
· Work closely with Brand Managers and internal stakeholders to assess the needs of each business unit and/ or internal team in regard to creative material; provide consistent, high quality results that meets the needs of the business.
· Work directly with the Creative Director and agency partners to develop effective brand awareness campaigns and videos
· Manage work through our approved agencies and graphic design partners when needed
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We seek to build teams of individuals who maintain trusted relationships, demonstrate accountability, influence without authority, have a service mindset, agility and curiosity. Our ideal candidate will possess a mix of the following skills and competencies:
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Graphic Design, or a related field
· 10+ years or related experience, preferably including time within a marketing/advertising agency
· Proficiency using the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
· Experience with After Effects, Final Cut, Lightroom, Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel) are a plus
· Motion design, video editing, illustration, experience with videography and photography are a plus
· Ability to tackle projects with a high degree of autonomy, including making decisions on the best solutions to high level design challenges for internal and external facing materials
· Ability to listen and communicate effectively with internal teams to:
o Understand marketing strategy and creative intent, seeks to understand and asks questions
o Present creative concepts and articulate creative rationale
o Interpret and respond to feedback (Values/seeks out other people’s feedback and is an open and sincere communicator)
· Ability to manage time and multiple competing priorities while maintaining service excellence
WHAT YOU’LL GET
We offer competitive pay and the opportunity for EVERYONE to earn commission and/or bonuses based on company and personal performance. We demonstrate our commitment to children and families with 50% tuition reimbursement for up to three children at any Primrose schools and a flexible work environment. Full-time team members are eligible for health, dental and vision insurance.
Flexible work from home options available.
While experience and knowledge are an important part of the success equation, who you are matters just as much. We seek to build teams of individuals who are curious, creative, confident and compassionate.
Primrose is 100% franchised, meaning every school is independently owned and operated by Franchise Owners most often residing in the communities their schools serve. Our school support center, or “Corporate Office”, is based in Atlanta, GA and we’re dedicated to providing service excellence by supporting over 400 schools across 29 states to provide children with the best and most trusted early education and care.
Our support center, located within minutes of the Battery and Suntrust Park, is home to over 130 team members that work in Marketing, Operations, IT, Real Estate, Franchise Development, Finance, Accounting, and Human Resources.