Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Data Integration Developer II to join our team remotely.
About the role:The Data Integration Developer II will be responsible for all phases of integration between healthcare software systems and various database systems. This position is on the development team creating a company-wide foundational data integration platform. SSIS and Talend are the ETL tools being used to move data. While the Integration Developer will be involved in specific projects, the expectation will be that an enterprise-wide awareness of integration efforts is maintained. This role will require a high degree of technical aptitude, with a strong focus on programming skills.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, implement and troubleshoot integrations between mission critical business applications.
- Advanced integration between file based data and Microsoft SQL
- Demonstrate sound analytic and diagnostic skills dealing with issues
- Query data using Microsoft SQL
- Ability to write and enhance Technical specifications based on functional specifications
- Understand scope of work and work closely with other ETL developers, PMs, BSAs, QA team, Tech Ops and individuals from other groups
- Communicate issues/concerns and work with vendors to resolve integration issues
- Identify and communicate potential impacts of a change/issue to other areas and teams
- Adherence to architecture standards, risk management and security policies, and best practice development
- Provide management with timely and accurate information on the progress and issues in assigned projects
- Demonstrate the ability to enhance team productivity through your involvement and contributions
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience designing, implementing and troubleshooting ETL solutions integrating multiple data sources, including data analysis and solution modeling
- Acceptable: Advanced experience in working with enterprise level ETL tools and java
- 3-5 years SQL skills
- 3-5 years experience with databases and database objects in MS SQL Server
- Proficient Java skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Experience in the IT Healthcare industry.
- Experience in EPIC systems
- Experience with Talend Data Services.
- Experience with source code control tools such as svn, git
- Involved in projects using agile methodologies
- Demonstrated experience on web technologies
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
For individuals living in California, Colorado, Washington; as well as, for individuals living in or reporting to New York State only, Premise Health is required to include an estimate of the salary and benefits for this role. While a number of factors influence salary, our estimated California, Colorado, Washington, and New York compensation is $80,000 - $85,000. Please note, this is a general guideline and your experience qualifications, geographic location, and other factors will be taken into consideration. For more information regarding the benefits we offer, please visit our career site, jobs.premisehealth.com/benefits.
California Job Applicant Privacy Notice