Zinier is looking for talent for its leadership program for its Customer Success and Solutions Group. Please read on for more information about the program!
Locations:Fully Remote, preferably from Northern England area (Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, etc)
Who we are:
80% of the workers across the globe are Deskless. These are the people who keep our lights on and gas flowing, build roads and bridges, run our manufacturing factories, ensure that we get healthcare service, and provide us reliable phone and internet connectivity. As entrepreneurs, have we considered solving their problems and making them more productive?
If you are still reading, and connect compassionately about this underserved segment, come and join us to drive Technology Equity in the global workforce.
At Zinier, we are on a mission to enable these 2.7 B Deskless Workers achieve greater success for themselves and the world around them. Guided by a deep understanding of their needs, we design software experiences that enable every Deskless Worker to excel in the field.
We are a remote-first global team headquartered in Silicon Valley. Our hybrid workforce is spread across London, Lisbon, Mexico City, Singapore and Bangalore, and leading investors, including Accel, ICONIQ Capital, Founders Fund, Newfund Capital, NGP Capital, Tiger Global Management and Qualcomm Ventures LLC
About the Program
The new workforce generation operates at a different level. Technology and the flexibility in the working environment has expanded the array of options available and the thirst for knowledge and experience sits above as an exponential multiplier.
The Leadership Development Program is a 2 year program that looks to help engineers or technical consultants become “Swiss Army knives” and build foundational skills to thrive in a fast paced hyper growth environment. The goal is to enable customer facing skills, build product depth, and get a 360° view of the business. Every day will be different, you will wear an array of hats and learn how to balance competing priorities. Exciting mix of coding, customer exposure and start-up life!
How does it work? The team will work together within Customer Success and Delivery Team key roles, having exposure to both internal and external stakeholders and global leadership across US, Europe and Asia.
Program Highlights include:
- Travel to different parts of the country while visiting enterprise customers for on-site engagements
- Enhance your technology and coding skills by working on real world problems using a spectrum of technologies ranging from low code / no code technologies to complex scripting and programming
- Opportunity to analyze, troubleshoot and solve technical issues for our launched customers
- Access to a personal digital lab environment where you can practice implementing concepts learned through the program
- Exposure to Senior Managers and Executives within Zinier
- Team-building and extra-curricular activities with your team
Who will you be working with? Human capital is our most precious asset and that is exactly what we want to offer to engineers that want to exponentially grow their experience. We will assign program buddies to act as a mentor to help each engineer get the most of the experience and be able to strategically leverage the knowledge of the team.
The leadership program will provide learning and hands-on exposure across the key roles below.
- Solution Architecture
- Customer Support
- Solution Development
- Technical Project Management
What you’ll bring:
- Technical Engineering Degree preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 1-2 years technical experience preferred
- We are also open to graduates who have worked on internships
- Exposure to technical integrations, technical workflows would be a plus
- Knowledge of data models, relational databases, use cases and strong UML or BPMN skills.
- Strong English communication skills. Additional languages such as Spanish, Portuguese or other languages used in the EMEA region are a plus.
- A high level of attention to detail, excellent follow through, and reliability
What you can expect from Zinier
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (extra quarterly paid time off), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Zinier to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.