Claravine is redefining data integrity for the global enterprise. Our platform, The Data Standards Cloud, makes it easy for teams to standardize, connect, and control data collaboratively, across the organization. Leading brands use Claravine to take greater ownership and control of their data from the start, for better decisions, stickier consumer experiences, and increased ROI. The company is on an impressive growth trajectory and backed by prominent venture firms.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will own the product roadmap for our data platform while working closely with the Customer Success, Marketing, Sales, Engineering, and User Experience teams. You will have responsibility of the full product lifecycle, from strategy to adoption and feature management. This role will be highly visible and a key to the growth of the company as we help Enterprise customers restore trust in their digital experiences and marketing analytics.
What You’ll Do
- Be the main point of contact to understand customer use cases and develop a product roadmap to help solve those use cases.
- Define and manage the quantitative and qualitative metrics to determine the health of the product portfolio which will be used by leadership.
- Partner with User Experience to understand the competitive landscape and align the product investments to maintain Claravine as a leader.
- Partner with Marketing to optimize the time to product releases by ensuring sales and customer success managers are educated and prepared for new features.
- Be immersed in the product from new feature development, understanding how customers are using the product, and prioritizing customer feature requests or issues.
- Participate in stand-ups, planning sessions, product demos/check-ins, and retrospectives.
- Support sales and customer success team with customer meetings, product feedback meetings, and quarterly business reviews.
- Lead internal training & education sessions on the product.
- Create and maintain essential support and training collateral.
- Lead release testing and pitch in with QA testing where necessary.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Background and familiarity in digital marketing, Ad Tech, and Customer Experience applications and how they are used by customers. Direct experience with any of the major marketing cloud solutions (Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle) is a plus.
- Familiar with web and mobile technologies.
- Eager to learn and curious to understand more about a problem or how a new technology works.
- Excellent written and verbal skills as you will be working with many different teams and customers.
- Understanding of Agile principles and how those can be applied to product delivery to help teams be more effective.
- Critical thinker and able to analytically solve problems.
- Strong technical orientation to understand customer problems and provide the right solution or recommendation.
What We Offer You
- A virtual-first, distributed team model; this role can be performed remotely or in-person from our office in Lehi, Utah
- Opportunity to be a central player in building a high performance partner program
- Upwardly-mobile role in a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Health, dental and vision benefits package, and 401(k) matching program
- Family leave program (Maternity, Paternity) and unlimited PTO
- Regularly planned team outings and company events
- Investment in the tools and technologies you need to succeed
- Opportunity to work with a fun, collaborative, values-driven team
Starting Salary Range: $145,000 - $165,000
Claravine believes in equal opportunity for all. All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. No agency, please.