We are the team that created OpenVPN, the industry-standard VPN protocol now used by most of the commercial VPN providers worldwide. We are currently looking for a rockstar to push further the product that millions of people around the world will be interacting with on a daily basis!
Our philosophy is that we are a small, closely-knit team and we care deeply about you:
• Competitive salary;
• Paid vacation 18 working days off per year + national public holidays;
• Unlimited paid sick leaves;
• Great modern office space in the city center (Lviv and Kyiv);
• Flexible working schedule, remote work possible;
• Working directly with colleagues from Silicon Valley and around the world;
• Team trips, certification and events compensation, medical insurance, sports etc.
See more jobs at OpenVPN
The Digital DevOps Engineer will join the Digital Engineering organization focused on delivering rapid, incremental capabilities to the Cloud that improve the member/user experience and drive value to Client. The Digital DevOps Engineer will become a member of the Digital DevOps & Release team that provides horizontal support to all Digital Engineering/Experience teams.
To support and participate in Digital’s Agile development and engineering activities throughout the lifecycle and drive DevOps automation and strategies that align with industry best practices.
To collaborate with Product owners, developers, cloud engineers, DevOps engineers and operations to plan, design, test and deliver pipelines using a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) model and ensure Digital’s applications are ready for seamless production transition and successful operations.
• Manage, build, configure, administer, operate and maintain all components that comprise the Azure DevOps environment
• Work with Experience Teams to integrate their products into the DevOps environment
• Design, build, and implement pipelines and configurations
• Develop and maintain scripts to automate tool/service deployment to the Azure cloud environment through Azure DevOps Pipeline and Release.
• Enforce quality controls and gates to the build, test, and deploy process while establishing Definition of Ready and Definition of Done to ensure quality of delivery
• Ensure monitoring and alerting is implemented for products/services in accordance with current guidelines
• Participate in discussions/efforts with Information Security to augment the CI/CD framework with DevSecOps practices and standardized security tools and controls
• Participate in discussions with engineering teams on current processes and capabilities and how they can be improved
• Perform other duties as assigned in support of Digital Engineering
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
• Experience supporting front-end developers and providing CI/CD support for front-end technologies.
• Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure or similar Cloud native offerings
• Hands on automation skills and significant experience in creating CI/CD pipelines leveraging cloud native architectures on Microsoft Azure Cloud and Infrastructure as Code for enterprise applications
• Experience with Agile Delivery, SAFe, and DevOps frameworks
• Experience with Microservices deployment and release management
• Experience with Azure DevOps tools for plan, build, test, release and monitor
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, PowerShell scripting, GIT, Linux, Shell, Azure Resource Management (ARM) templates
• Hands on experience with implementing standards and best practices for the CI/CD framework
• Knowledge of security scanning and monitoring tools like Checkmarx, Azure Monitor, Azure Log Analytics and Diagnostic
• Extensive experience with scripting and debugging on Linux and Windows environments
• Understanding of Test Automation tools and scripts to facilitate Test Driven Development
• Understanding of integrated package management with support for Maven, npm, NuGet, or ANT
• Experience with automated Change Management using modernized solutions like ServiceNow
• Expert analytical/quantitative, problem-solving, and deductive reasoning skills, with demonstrated experience performing advanced troubleshooting and root cause analysis of complex technical issues
• Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills and ability to work independently and in a team environment to manage concurrent priorities and meet deadlines
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills and ability to present findings, conclusions, alternatives and information clearly and concisely
• Experience working with all levels of staff, management, stakeholders, vendors with demonstrated ability to build effective relationships through rapport, trust, diplomacy and tact
• Desired - Prior experience working with Microsoft Dynamics, Tanzu Application Service (TAS)/Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Tanzu Kubernetes and Backbase platforms
• Desired - Good understanding of core java and spring framework (Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Contract)
• Desired - Good understanding of Test Driven Development
• Desired - Microsoft® Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert or Azure DevOps Engineer Expert or Azure Developer Associate
• Desired – Experience with the banking/financial services industry
• Desired - Knowledge of Client business processes and applications
See more jobs at Param Solutions
Egnyte is a provider of enterprise content governance and collaboration software. Our platform empowers companies to work more efficiently and protect their business content.
In order to achieve that, we are looking for a QA Manual/Automation Engineer to join Egnyte. It's an opportunity to grow your testing skills while working with our Secure and Govern team that make our platform work effectively.
Egnyte Protect, designed to keep our client’s business content secure and compliant, is the younger part of the Egnyte platform. Using machine learning, our software can identify sensitive data in the files stored by our clients.
There are many interesting and diverse challenges awaiting you every step of the way. You will become the guardian of our product’s quality. Your voice will matter at every stage of your work. As your skills grow, so will your responsibility.
Here’s what you can expect upon joining our team:
Large scale with human touch
On one hand, you’ll work on a global product used by thousands of companies. On the other hand, you’ll join a close-knit team where everyone is eager to help you out and share their expertise.
A team to thrive in
Egnyte’s Quality Assurance Engineers work in cross-functional teams on different aspects of the product: you’re sure to find a great fit for your skills and professional interests.
Commitment to quality
At Egnyte, everyone is responsible for the product’s quality. QA engineers are not reduced to testing tickets: they're encouraged to participate in all parts of the SDLC and question different aspects of the process with quality in mind.
Your Day-To-Day At Egnyte
If you have any other job-related skills (e.g. experience with SQL, JS or Python), do let us know! We’d love to see your portfolio or GitHub repositories as well.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com
See more jobs at Egnyte
Resumedia is an ambitious and fast-growing SaaS company based in Amsterdam. With a small team of experts in various fields, we are making a difference with the development and growth of innovative products (i.e. jobseeker.com) that support job seekers from all over the world with user-friendly career tools. Over time, we have developed a healthy company with 100k+ daily users, operating in more than 25 countries and just warming up to become the #1 toolbox for job seekers.
Currently, we are expanding our small 'A-Team' from our office in Amsterdam. You will help us improve our platform and build new exciting features that will be used by millions of users. As part of this small team you will be responsible for all work on both front and backend of our platform using AWS, NodeJS and React as primary tools. As you can imagine, you will have a big impact on Resumedia's platform as our full stack developer. Last but not least, with our product there exists a social impact as well: alleviating the stressful job search for candidates globally.
Corra builds the world’s fastest, most flexible digital storefronts for growing brands.
We are strategic thinkers, accomplished engineers, and award-winning experience designers. We believe outstanding customer experiences can’t exist without flawless technology, and that flawless technology is pointless without beautiful, human-centered design. Our clients are an integral part of our team. Together, we remove the obstacles that are limiting their growth, uncover the opportunities that they didn’t know existed, and we don’t rest until they achieve their full potential.
We serve both B2C and B2B clients in a wide swath of verticals ranging from pharmaceuticals to fashion. Our proven agile process drives value from day one, ensuring that all stakeholders are heard and relevant data is considered. This lets us deliver wins as fast as possible, with particular attention to stabilizing your storefronts on both desktop and mobile. As we implement integrations and customize your site, our culture of experimentation helps us discover novel solutions for a better customer experience.
Winner of multiple Best Places to Work awards, we offer exciting and challenging projects with industry leading companies, competitive health benefits, flexible work arrangements, company outings, ongoing career development including training & certifications and tons of other bonuses.
Corra is looking for a Software Development Manager to join our team. The Software Development Manager oversees a functional team of Technical Leads. As a Software Development Manager you are both a leader and an expert in Magento. You will manage your team of Technical leads on new ecommerce projects, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the projects. In addition, they will maintain and enhance existing ecommerce websites while adhering to best practices. Preferably an experienced ecommerce professional, the Technical Lead will have a passion for researching and learning the latest digital technologies.
(Open to remote and full-time/part-time opportunities)
Corra provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
See more jobs at Corra
At Bridge, we are building a world-class service that uniquely combines learning management, career & skill development, and performance management - all in one solution.
With Bridge, you can boost engagement by helping employees connect with their peers. You can improve performance & productivity by helping employees stay in sync with their managers. We believe that upskilling your people by giving them constant opportunities to learn and grow is the key to creating a work culture people love. Bye-bye skills gap! Hello to better results.
We are hiring an outstanding Frontend Engineer to solve interesting problems for millions of users using ReactJS and TypeScript. If that sounds interesting, you should definitely apply!
In Bridge we believe People Matter Most. We are looking forward to hiring awesome people and encouraging them to be themselves. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be — and as we openly welcome those ideas, our environment gets better and our business grows stronger.
See more jobs at LTG
Acid Labs es una firma de diseño y desarrollo de software end to end. Ejecutamos un proceso ágil estandarizado pero flexible, centrado en la calidad y la comunicación. Nos centramos en la creación de productos web y móviles increíbles, hemos estado involucrados en el desarrollo web y móvil desde 2006, convirtiéndonos en socios sólidos para nuestros clientes . Nos especializamos en crear nuevos productos a partir de un proceso UX / UI, desarrollando proyectos desde cero y también sobre proyectos ya creados, trabajando solo o como equipo para mejorias. Somos expertos en software de venta minorista, comercio electrónico a medida y empresarial, aprovechamos las configuraciones de CRM y escalamos las ventas a través del diseño y la tecnología.
¡Nos encontramos en búsqueda de un Arquitecto B2C Commerce Cloud!
You will be using your digital expertise to build, create, and deploy unique eCommerce solutions for each client. You’ll help clients define their eCommerce requirements by leading and facilitating working sessions to gain an understanding of the client’s current state processes and technology in the eCommerce space as well as supporting the implementation that follows
● Act in a leadership role on client projects and for junior staff.
● Identify client process pain points and gaps in best practices
● Communicate platform capabilities and limitations to clients effectively
● Understand and follow established Salesforce development standards and best practices
● Develop integrations for Salesforce-based applications and improvements
● Create cartridges to add reusable functionality to a site.
● Use content slots and page designer to improve theappearance and flexibility of a site.
● Create hooks to configure functionality that is called a specific event.
● Use Open Commerce API to access resources using HTTP requests and responses.
● Create jobs to automate tasks and processes.
● Measure and ensure site performance.
● Install and use SFRA command line tools to perform testing.
● Certified Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud
● 4+ years of IT experience
● 3+ years Salesforce.com Development experience / Salesforce.com Developer Course 401 (or equivalent)
● Well versed with Salesforce security model and Communities
● Extensive experience to develop integrated execution plans including resources leveling, effort estimations,
● Experience implementing large scale eCommerce solutions including enterprise architecture, ERP
integration, robust services layer, payment providers, etc.
● Strong knowledge of designing Architecture Diagrams and Data flows
● Knowledge of End to End Order Management lifecycle
● Experience with RESTful Service Architecture
● Evaluation and selection of appropriate software / hardware based on technical need
● Capable of recommending best practice solutions based on project and business needs and owning overall
design of the technical application
See more jobs at Acid Labs
We are seeking an experienced REMOTEData and Software Engineer, with strong applied development skills and adept SQL abilities. You must be a skilled Developer who can help facilitate the software development lifecycle (SDLC) by developing, installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting test and production environments. You should have a background in IT, systems administration, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis. You should also be a team player; teamwork makes the dream work!
Technologies You’ll Be Using
What we’re looking for:
PVM Core Values:
What We Offer
Think you have what it takes? Find out more about us. www.pvmit.com
See more jobs at PVM
Wiser Solutions is a suite of in-store and eCommerce intelligence and execution tools. We’re on a mission to enable brands, retailers, and retail channel partners to gather intelligence and automate actions to optimize pricing, marketing, and operations initiatives, both in-store and online. Our Commerce Execution Suite is available globally.
Wiser is looking for a talented Full Stack & Mobile (iOS) Software Engineer to add to one of our in-store Engineering teams. The ideal candidate will be well-rounded, with a wide range of technical skills to help us enhance and develop our Web and mobile applications for various in-store data collection processes.
· Develop technical expertise in appointed suite of products, producing quality results with little supervision
· Enjoy working on a wide variety of projects and technologies
· Collaborate and align with team members
· Focus on high-quality code and products that deliver value to our customers
· Superior project management and attention to detail
· Communicate clearly during all phases of a project; demonstrate you understand requirements, deliver accurate project status, collaborate with QA on issue resolution
· Ability to learn quickly, make programmatic decisions, adapt to changing business needs
· Excited to learn modern technologies and bring innovative ideas to the team
Required Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
· Minimum of 4 years of experience with software development, including a minimum of 1 year of mobile application development experience
· Degree in Computer Science, or related quantitative field
· Implemented end-to-end application including code signing, provisioning, and App Store release process.
· Demonstrable knowledge of iOS (Objective-C or Swift) development
· Demonstrable knowledge of object-oriented programming principles
· Technical knowledge of SOAP/REST/JSON service integration
· Experience writing web services or other server-side components
· Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data
· Experience with large RDBMS (SQL Server, MYSQL) and data interchange formats (XML, JSON)
· Experience with mobile app crash analysis, remote configuration, and mobile app monitoring tools (Firebase, App Center)
· Proficiency with offline storage, threading and performance tuning and be familiar with Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
· Proficiency with common software engineering tools such as Git, TFS, Jira, Target Process, Confluence, etc.
· Knowledge of Swift is preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Occasionally as needed.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is required to sit for prolonged periods of time; balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The employee is required to operate essential office equipment, such as computer/laptop, phone, printer, copier, keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment on a regular basis.
Wiser Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation of any kind. Wiser Solutions, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, providing a work environment free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. All employment decisions at Wiser Solutions, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, family or parental status, disability, genetics, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by the state, federal, or local law. Wiser Solutions, Inc. will not tolerate discrimination, harassment, or retaliation based on any of these characteristics.
See more jobs at Wiser Solutions
Location: Any MSF office*
Contract: Fixed-term at 50%
Duration: 5,5 months
Starting date: 8th of August 2022
Deadline to apply: 10th July 2022
*By default, the successful candidate will be offered a contract in the MSF office of their country of residence at the time of application.
I. MSF INTERNATIONAL
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. MSF offers assistance to people based only on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
MSF International is the legal entity that binds MSF’s 23 sections, 25 associations and other offices together. Registered in Switzerland, MSF International provides coordination, information and support to the MSF Movement, as well as implements international projects and initiatives as requested.
The MSF Access Campaign is part of MSF International.
Médecins Sans Frontières set up the MSF Access Campaign in 1999 to address systemic challenges and improve access to existing medical tools (medicines, diagnostics and vaccines) and to stimulate the development of urgently needed better tools for people in countries where MSF works and beyond. The priorities of the Access Campaign are guided by the medical challenges faced by MSF and its patients in its operational settings. The primary objectives of the Access Campaign include identifying, analysing and advocating for changes around the legal and regulatory systems and practices that hinder access to medical tools and innovation suitable for people in need especially in resource limited settings.
II. POSITION BACKGROUND
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) produces medical guides for non-specialized staff in the field. The objective of the guides is to disseminate adapted medical knowledge to help in analysing and understanding the situation and implementing a quality response rapidly. Based on its experience gathered in it projects, and in the absence of relevant documents from other agencies, MSF has been producing practical medical guides for more than 25 years. The International Guidelines Publication (IGP) unit has been established to ensure the quality production of MSF guidelines.
International guides include 2 categories:
There are currently over 20 international guides, some of them are produced in several languages (English, French, Spanish, Arabic).
III. PLACE IN THE ORGANISATION
The Digital platform officer is part of the International Guidelines Production team of MSF International. S/he is under the direct supervision of and reports to the IGP Manager. Collaboration with the IGP team members and the IGP stakeholders is essential.
IV. OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
The Digital platforms officer effectively manages the medical guidelines website: medicalguidelines.msf.org, the CMS (Drupal) of the website that is used for content creating, editing and publication, the mobile app (for Android and iOS) and Sharepoint page of the guidelines team. S/he is the first point of contact for the IT service provider and leading the next phase of development of the website, CMS and application based on clearly defined requirements already set. S/he also provides support to the IGP team in the management and administration of the IGP internal communication tools and documentation sites (SharePoint).
V. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
1. High level availability of the IGP digital platforms
2. Project lead for the next phase of the guideline and app development
3. Support and training to users
4. Analyses and reports traffic and usage IGP digital platforms
5. Be a proactive member of the IGP team
See more jobs at MSF International
Spend Matters, the leading source for data-backed procurement technology and solutions intelligence, is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to help us drive strategy and awareness of our innovative suite of procurement technology, data, and advisory products geared toward end-user buyers, solution providers, consultants, and investors.
The candidate will be primarily responsible for developing integrated paid and organic programs that signiﬁcantly increase the inbound marketing function for Spend Matters PRO, SolutionMap Insider, and TechMatch.
Key responsibilities include:
What It Takes:
We are: fast-growing, intellectually curious, hard-working yet fun. Creating career paths for our team members and a chance to advance quickly. Flexible about where you work and value your health and well-being.
Spend Matters is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
See more jobs at R&R Human Resources Solutions
Hello from SovTech????
Are you looking to become part of a team that is changing the way businesses across the world build software? Our mission is to design, build, deploy and maintain innovative custom software that allows our clients to start, run and grow world-class businesses with globally distributed teams based in Johannesburg, London, Nairobi and Cape Town ????
We invest in people who can see the future & who work hard to achieve it. SovTech has a young, dynamic, and fast-growing team. We’re only looking for outstanding people – those unique individuals who are brilliant, always happy to help, socialise, get involved, work hard, and enjoy what they do! We have a continuous learning culture that allows our people to grow and develop in the opportunities across our various teams. Keep reading to learn about what else we have to offer ????
Who are we looking for?
National Diploma in Information Technology or Equivalent
5 + years experience coding in SovTech’s Core tech stack
Experience with Serverless, Terraform, AWS CDK
Experience with Git or Bitbucket
Experience with relational/non-relational databases
What is our Core Tech Stack ????
GraphQL, REST, OpenAPI Specification
ORMs like Prisma, Knex, BookshelfJS and ObjectionJS
SQL and NoSQL Databases
Service Oriented Architecture
React (CRA, NextJS, Gatsby)
Centralised State Management
React Native (Vanilla and Expo)
Calling REST + GraphQL APIs
Modern UI Libraries
Bundlers (Webpack, SWC, Esbuild)
Serverless, Terraform, AWS CDK
We are Fluid ????
Our teams are globally distributed so we have adopted a Fluid approach to remote vs office-based work, encouraging freedom, fluidity of working location, collaboration & exploration. At SovTech, teams define their remote days to encourage collaboration & knowledge sharing whilst still creating the flexibility of remote working.
Some cool things we do at SovTech ⚽️
Annual full-company year-end retreat.
Dev chats every Friday with a beer or dial in from wherever you are based in the world.
Become part of any of the many Fluid Clubs that we offer (Soccer, Gaming, Wine club, Bookclub, Plant lovers, Running, SelfCare, Music, Art, Entrepreneurs)
Hatch (Annual company-wide hackathon)
Annual FoosFest with our very own Minister of Foosball.
Our own currency(Stacos) - 50 Stacos is given to each employee every month by the company to spend on rewarding and recognising your colleagues, Stacos are redeemable for a variety of online shopping vouchers.
Get a portion of your salary paid in Bitcoin ????
Explore week - #WFA Work from anywhere for a full week.
All staff access to the Insight Timer App and Mental Health Workshops ????♀️
Want to know more about our culture ????
Check out our latest Blog posts.
Finally, if that does not give you enough insight into SovTech, check out our Humans of SovTech Instagram page ????
You know what to do next… Click that Apply button ????
See more jobs at SovTech