At Webflow, our mission is to bring development superpowers to everyone. Webflow is the leading visual development platform for building powerful websites without writing code. By combining modern web development technologies into one platform, Webflow enables people to build websites visually, saving engineering time, while clean code seamlessly generates in the background. From independent designers and creative agencies to Fortune 500 companies, millions worldwide use Webflow to be more nimble, creative, and collaborative. It’s the web, made better.
We’re looking for an experienced FP&A Manager who will own the FP&A planning and reporting tool, and will support critical FP&A processes, including budget, forecast, close, management reporting, etc. As the owner of the FP&A planning and reporting tool, this role will be responsible for managing the integration, consolidation, refresh cycles to support close, forecast and budget cycles. This person will play a key role in developing standardized and scalable reporting solutions. You will be a good fit if you have systems focus experience used for planning and reporting in a corporate finance environment, have a proven track record of partnership and delivering results, and are passionate about enabling financial processes, modeling and reporting and analyses.
About the role
- Location: Remote-first (United States; BC & ON, Canada)
- The cash compensation for this role is tailored to align with the cost of labor in different US geographic markets. The base pay for this role ranges from $118,000 in our lowest geographic market up to $166,300 in our highest geographic market. These figures are in $USD and apply to candidates in the United States. The specific base pay within the range will be determined by the candidate’s geographic location, job-related experience, knowledge, qualifications, and skills.
- Reporting to the Director of Corporate Finance
As an FP&A Manager you’ll …
- Lead implementation, design and maintenance of FP&A planning and reporting software, serve as a key expert user and administrator as a primary point of contact for troubleshooting and support to the broader FP&A team.
- Maintain data integrity across systems to ensure the FP&A planning and reporting software is accurate for actuals, data hierarchies, cost centers, general ledger accounts, etc.
- Create reporting templates and dashboards using source data to provide visualization to the end-users and their business partners.
- Participate in the annual budgeting process, monthly and quarterly forecasts and long term planning.
- Develop data-driven analyses and metrics to identify key trends, potential risks and opportunities and analyze current and past trends in KPIs.
- Partner with department leaders to manage budgets and provide financial oversight to support daily operations.
- Ad hoc modeling, analysis and reporting, as required.
In addition to the responsibilities outlined above, at Webflow we will support you in identifying where your interests and development opportunities lie and we'll help you incorporate them into your role.
You’ll thrive as an FP&A Manager if you:
- Proven track record and experience in FP&A in a fast growing technology business that scaled during your time there.
- Strong understanding of accounting and FP&A concepts, growth, payback, ROI on investments.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to distill complex issues and detailed analysis into simple, structured frameworks with concrete action plans.
- Highly proficient with data, statistical tools and spreadsheets, a spreadsheet guru!
- Experience with software such as NetSuite, Adaptive, Anaplan, Workday, Procurement and other ERP systems.
- Self-starter and able to operate independently with a degree of autonomy while maintaining a focus on delivery, integrity, prioritization and excellence.
- Comfort with ambiguity and uncertainty in a rapidly evolving business landscape and able to adapt to changes in priorities and plans.
- Empathetic, curious and humble attitude with a willingness to shift from high-level strategic thinking to stepping in and helping to drive implementation alongside functional teams.
- Bonus points: experience with this work at both a pre-ipo and public tech company.
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Research shows that you may still be considered for a role if you meet just half of the requirements.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Obsess over customer experience.We deeply understandwhatwe’re building andwhowe’re building for and serving. We define the leading edge of what’s possible in our industry and deliver the future for our customers.
- Move with heartfelt urgency.We have a healthy relationship with impatience, channeling it thoughtfully to show up better and faster for our customers and for each other. Time is the most limited thing we have, and we make the most of every moment.
- Say the hard thing with care.Our best work often comes from intelligent debate, critique, and even difficult conversations. We speak our minds and don’t sugarcoat things — and we do so with respect, maturity, and care.
- Make your mark.We seek out new and unique ways to create meaningful impact, and we champion the same from our colleagues. We work as ateamto get the job done, and we go out of our way to celebrate and reward those going above and beyond for our customers and our teammates.
Benefits & wellness
- Equity ownership (RSUs) in a growing, privately-owned company
- 100% employer-paid healthcare, vision, and dental insurance coverage for employees and dependents (US; full-time Canadian workers working 30+ hours per week), as well as Health Savings Account/Health Reimbursement Account, dependent on insurance plan selection. Employees also have voluntary insurance options, such as life, disability, hospital protection, accident, and critical illness
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for both birthing and non-birthing caregivers, as well as an additional 6-8 weeks of pregnancy disability for birthing parents to be used before child bonding leave. Employees also have access to family planning care and reimbursement
- Flexible PTO with an mandatory annual minimum of 10 days paid time off, and sabbatical program
- Access to mental wellness coaching, therapy, and Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly stipends to support health and wellness, as well as smart work, and annual stipends to support professional growth
- Professional career coaching, internal learning & development programs
- 401k plan and financial wellness benefits, like CPA or financial advisor coverage
- Commuter benefits for in-office workers
Temporary employees are not eligible for paid holiday time off, accrued paid time off, paid leaves of absence, or company-sponsored perks.
Be you, with us
At Webflow, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We arecommittedto building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Not ready to apply, but want to be part of the Webflow community? Consider following our story on our Webflow Blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, and/or Glassdoor.
To join Webflow, you'll need valid U.S. or Canadian work authorization depending on the country of employment.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Webflow. Please consult our Applicant Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.