Paul Davis Restoration, Inc. is a national franchise organization that provides property damage emergency services, restoration and reconstruction services for residential and commercial properties due to water, fire, mold, storm and other disasters. The Paul Davis Network is made up of more than 330 franchises across the US and Canada. Since 1966, we have helped more than 2 million property owners restore their properties and lives. Paul Davis Restoration, Inc. is owned by FirstService Corporation, a global leader in the rapidly growing real estate services sector. [More information about Paul Davis can be found at www.PaulDavis.com
]. In our business, training of local marketing professionals is critical to the continued success of the Network.
We are seeking a seasoned IT Helpdesk Supervisor with a proven track record in leading helpdesk teams and delivering exceptional technical support. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Azure, and Zen Desk helpdesk software. The Helpdesk Supervisor is a member of the Business technology team and will supervise helpdesk staff while completing tier III helpdesk tickets in our helpdesk software.
- Leadership & Supervision: Oversee the daily operations of the IT helpdesk team, ensuring timely and effective support to all end-users.
- Technical Expertise: Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution, especially in areas related to Microsoft Active Directory, Azure, and Windows.
- Training & Development: Mentor and train helpdesk staff, ensuring they are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to perform their roles effectively.
- Process Improvement: Continuously evaluate and improve helpdesk processes and procedures to enhance efficiency and user satisfaction.
- Reporting: Generate regular reports on helpdesk performance, ticket resolution times, and user feedback.
- Vendor Management: Liaise with software and hardware vendors, ensuring that all IT resources are up-to-date and functioning optimally.
- User Training: Conduct regular training sessions for end-users, promoting best practices and ensuring optimal utilization of IT resources.
- Participate in weekly GS&R meetings with your manager
- Attend and participate in company-wide training and meetings
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Competency – Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, Sage Intacct, One Drive, SharePoint, PowerPoint)
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a helpdesk supervisory role.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Azure, and Windows.
- Extensive experience with Zen Desk helpdesk software.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to conceptualize and be self-driven
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail a must.
- Stress management and composure skills
- Ability to create reports and documents
- Ability to follow processes and procedures pertaining to the department and company
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership and team management abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions
- Ability to work under specific time deadlines
- Ability to pass and maintain a satisfactory background check
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to follow the Paul Davis Values, Vision, Mission, and 10 Serving Basics
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a helpdesk supervisory role
- Tier III helpdesk ticket troubleshooting
- Zen Desk usage
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field is preferred
Preferred Education and Experience
- 5+ years' experience on a helpdesk
- 5+ years’ experience leading a team
- 1+ years’ experience with Microsoft support
- 1+ years’ experience with Zen Desk
- 1+ years’ experience with remote desktop support
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, stoop or kneel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Must be able to stay in a stationary position up to 100% of the time
• The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, fax machine, copy machine, and computer printer
• Must be able to observe and perceive information on a computer and documents
• Must be able to communicate and converse with customers over the phone
• Occasionally will lift up to 10lbs
• Ability to safely operate a company vehicle
The employee will be working in a corporate office environment. Most work will be conduct over email, video conferencing, and telephone. The successful person must be productive with minimal supervision.
This position may require up to 10% travel. This position may require travel for company meetings/events and trainings.
Reasonable Accommodation for Disability
Any applicant or employee, who believes that a reasonable accommodation is required for purposes of federal or state disability law is required to contact Human Resources to begin the interactive exchange process.
The ADA defines “reasonable accommodation” as a change or adjustment to a job or work environment that allows a qualified individual with a disability to satisfactorily perform the essential functions of a particular job and does not cause an undue hardship for the employer.
Paul Davis Restoration is an equal opportunity employer. Paul Davis Restoration provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Since 1966, Paul Davis has been an industry leader in the areas of property damage mitigation, reconstruction and remodeling. With more than 370 offices in our franchise network, the company serves residential, institutional, and commercial customers and clients across the United States and Canada.
We have built our heritage one project at a time, establishing a reputation for performance, integrity and responsibility among customers and carriers alike. Whether property damage is caused by water, fire, smoke, storms or other disasters, we deliver on our promise to deliver excellence, expertise and a customer experience that is second to none. At Paul Davis, our passion for quality drives everything we do.
To Provide Extraordinary Care While Serving People In Their Time Of Need.
Deliver What You Promise
Respect The Individual
Have Pride In What You Do
Practice Continuous Improvement
To provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best in Class results