We are looking for a Software Development Manager who wants to excel in their career, be inspired by working in a constantly evolving environment, and is obsessed as we are with getting it right for the customer. If you’re energetic, innovative, and love technology (especially the cloud!) then you should consider joining our Software Engineering team!
At LoadSpring we inspire people through technology to provide amazing solutions for both our customers and ourselves. We are never content with the way things have always been done and constantly challenge ourselves to ask: “why are we doing things this way; there has to be a better solution!”
Manager Software Development Qualifications:
- 5+ years of full-stack developer experience in backend, front end, and database design
- 2+ years of experience as a manager or senior developer leading teams of 5+ engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and agile best practices for the full software development life cycle, including SCRUM, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
- Ability to work remotely and manage a remote team from your home-based office
More about the Manager Software Development position
As a LoadSpring Manager Software Development, you will contribute to the design, development, and maintenance of the LoadSpring Cloud Platform and other innovative Project Management enabling technologies used by the world’s largest companies. You will identify, hire, train, mentor and build a world-class team of Software Engineers to define, drive and execute on our vision. The manager will instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and drive the team to deliver high-quality work on tight schedules. You'll be empowered to make recommendations around the scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements, appraising new product ideas, and translating business requirements into technical designs.
We are proud of our high-energy and all-around fun working environment. Our team loves to come to work, loves to learn, and loves to win.
We offer the following perks to keep you happy, healthy, and engaged at work
- Investment in your cultural development by paying for you to take vacations abroad!
- An entrepreneurial culture where employees are empowered, leadership is open, and your ideas are executed.
- A spot where executives are your partners who encourage innovation and your growth.
- An entire company passionate about our cloud, technology, and top-notch customer service.
- A place where collaboration is highly valuable and all our employees feel like they sit in the office!
- As well as the usual benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k with a match, Tuition Reimbursement, and more!
LoadSpring Solutions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status may be required for certain positions. For positions requiring U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status, verification of such status will be required upon accepting employment.
Your privacy is very important to us, for more information on how we protect your information please visit: https://www.loadspring.com/privacy-statement/.