At ExecOnline, we believe that leaders are within us and among us, which is why we strive to inspire others by creating a future-forward path. Our mission? To connectallleaders to their future potential.
In partnership with the world’s top business schools, we deliver career-enhancing programs for leaders and meaningful impact for enterprises. We’re growing rapidly, and we’re hiring passionate, diverse, mission-driven talent to grow with us.
The Platform Service & Administration Associate supports the work needed to deploy ExecOnline products and pre-designed solutions for successful client delivery. In addition to administrative responsibilities, this role supports internal and external end users on any issues that may arise with the deployment of ExecOnline products and solutions.
In this role you will:
- Offer client onboarding, platform, and enrollment setup or maintenance by administering ExecOnline’s learning platform
- Manage multiple client delivery projects/inbound requests and ensure all deliverables are completed on time
- Service and offer troubleshooting solutions to internal and external customers in respect to any setup or delivery challenges, bugs, or elevated user issues involving ExecOnline’s Platform frontend or backend, or Client self-service products
- Contribute to and collaborate on projects to support process improvement, product/technical enhancements, and optimization of service & delivery execution
- Assess, manage, resolve, and escalate any risks and / or issues, and work alongside cross-functional teams spanning client success managers, enablement, product management, technology, commercial and more
What positions you for success:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering) or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS) industry concepts and practices
- Knowledge of Salesforce and GSuite
- Knowledge of backend application (Rails Admin, Wordpress, CRMs, etc.) integrations
- Working familiarity with API integration and application content authoring implementation capabilities, which may include but is not limited to Single Sign-On integration/identity management, DKIM, Sendgrid, or HTML
At ExecOnline, we are committed to fair, equitable, and competitive compensation practices. The base salary range for this role is$55,000 - $65,000. During the interview process, total compensation will be determined in alignment with market data, team equity, and the experience & capabilities of each candidate.
Benefits, Perks, and Resources:
- Accelerate your career: take any of our high-impact courses, for free
- You’ll receive stock options in our fast-growing company, as well as access to a 401(k) to invest in your future
- Thrive beyond work with 20 days of PTO, generous parental leave, paid holidays, and flexible work arrangements
- Comprehensive wellness benefits: high-quality, low-cost medical, dental, and vision plans, in addition to other wellness offerings
- Community & Belonging: Our Employee Resource groups bring together employees with shared characteristics or life experiences
Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is our ethos. We take diversity in hiring seriously, and encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every bullet point to a “T.”
If you have a disability, or any other need that requires an accommodation, please reach out to the recruiting team - we’re happy to help!