???? The Lumos Story
Apple changed the world with the App Store by making all kinds of consumer tech a click away. Lumos is doing that, but for all the apps a company uses. In short, we are building a company’s AppHQ to manage all apps in one place.
Here’s how it works: You go to the Lumos AppStore, request your app of choice, your manager approves the request in Slack and your account is created — instantly. No long IT ticket queues anymore. What if you stop using the app? Lumos automatically detects that and removes your license, saving the company money and improving security. In its essence, Lumos is creating the meta app for all apps.
???? Why You Should Join Lumos
- ???? Jump on a Rocketship: In less than two years, our team has grown from 20 to ~80 people and our customer base has 10x’ed with companies like GitHub, MongoDB and Major League Baseball!
- ???? Trust Renowned Backers: Andreessen Horowitz (a16z) backed us since the beginning. Also, Prospect (a platform where startup people evaluate different companies) called Lumos a 10x company among just a few other companies, beating startups like Rippling, Retool or Zapier.
- ⭐ Thrive in a Unique Culture: You’ll be one of the first 100 people to join. So, you'll have actual influence on the trajectory of the company. Most importantly, when we talk about Lumos, we don’t just talk about the products we create but also the distinctive philosophy we live by. Check out our values to see if it’s a fit.
???? More Information on the Role
We just launched our third product, Vendor Management, which helps our customers wrap their hands around the hundreds of SaaS contracts that they manage and find ways to cut overspending. We’ve seen strong adoption in this product and want to double down on the investment and accelerate growth, and we’re hiring a dedicated Product Manager to lead the team. You’ll work closely with the co-founders and first PM, and help the whole company grow in the right direction!
✨ Your Role
- Product Development: Own and manage product development from concept, to design, beta testing, deployment and support for new features and products in our market.
- Customer Adoption: Work directly with customers to help them define and achieve success, and with our CS team to scale those wins across the customer base.
- User Research: Be the brain behind our data from sales conversations, qualitative discovery process, customer feedback and product usage.
- Team Leadership. Motivate and engage the engineering and design teams. Celebrate wins, question the status quo, and enable the team to do their best work to align the efforts of the team with the mission and vision of Lumos.
- Product Strategy: Distill the Lumos vision & strategy into a compelling roadmap, prioritizing features and ensuring that the next milestone contains the most relevant items to customers, users, and Lumos.
$140,000 - $170,000. Note that this range is a good faith estimate of likely pay for this role; upon hire, the pay may differ due to skill and/or level of experience.
???? What We Value
We purposefully did not create a standard list of minimum qualifications because we care much more about your motivation and ability to help us accelerate technical progress than we care just about your CV. Instead of focusing on what people need to have, we focus on what people need to do. Additionally, we try to find out whether you would be a good fit for Lumos based on our values that define how we achieve outcomes and what characteristics we value.
???? Benefits and Perks:
- ???? Remote work culture (+/-4 hours Pacific Time)
- ⛑ Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage covered by Lumos
- ???? Company and team bonding trips throughout the year fully covered by Lumos
- ???? Optimal WFH setup to set you up for success
- ???? Unlimited PTO, with minimum time off to make sure you are rested and able to be at your best
- ???????? Up to (4) months off for both the Birthing & Non-birthing parent
- ???? Wellness stipend to keep you awesome and healthy
- ???? 401k contribution plan