We’re on the lookout for a Junior Social Media Manager to join our amazing Marketing team. You will focus on community management and take care of intent's social media.
intent has over 10+ years of experience in helping to conceptualize, design, and build apps for IoT and connected devices.We are a software house that acts as a specialized think partner for products at the intersection of physical and digital - from net-new to products looking to enter a competitive and established niche. Some of our clients include Oura, BOSE, and McIntosh audio systems.
???? Salary:5,5-7,5K net on B2B or 4,5-6,5K gross on a contract of employment (UoP), depending on your experience.
???? Work conditions:
- You can work fully remotely or from a pet-friendly office in the center of Warsaw - you choose a preferred way of working.
- You will have flexibility in choosing your working hours (we work within the Polish time zone for our U.S.-based clients, and our business hours are 8-18 CET).
- We’ll provide you with the working equipment you may need.
- You’ll have an assigned buddy, a person from your team who’ll help you onboard smoothly, get to know our company, and enhance your skills.
????️ Perks and benefits:
- Up to 26 days of paid holidays and 10 days of sick leave on B2B.
- Private medical care (PZU).
- Multisport card.
- Language classes (English/Polish).
- Self-development budget (2000 PLN/year).
What you'll do:
- Plan, manage, and moderate all company's social media.
- Engage the community and potential clients through social media.
- Identify all new social media trends and adapt them for Intent's use.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders in order to ensure the relevance and quality of Intent's narrative on social media.
- Brief UI team members to create visual assets of the highest order.
What we expect:
- Good knowledge of LinkedIn, including audience, formats, and targeting.
- Good knowledge of Meta's and Google (YouTube) social media channels, including audience, formats, and targeting.
- Working knowledge of social media KPIs.
- Experience with analytical platforms like Brand24, Sotrender, etc.
- Proficiency in spreadsheets, i.e. Excel, and Google Sheets.
- Operative knowledge of Notion.
It’d be nice if you have:
- Experience in B2B companies, preferably in IT or tech.
- Experience with employee advocacy.
Tools you’ll use:
- Notion, Slack, Excel, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
First 3 months at intent:
We are really keen on having a mutual fit with you, so the general aim of the first 3 months is to find out if we go together like peanut butter and jelly. Joining intent means joining the people that create it, not a specific project, so if the one you have does not fit you, you will have a chance to change it.
For the first week, you will get to know your team, the company and its values, and the tools we use. You can count on HR, your buddy, and your team, in general, to help you with all the new information. You will also receive your first tasks. You can expect constant feedback coming from your leader.
After each month passes, you will meet with an HR representative to share your thoughts and impressions and to hear what others say about your work. After the second month, your team leader and an HR person will meet with you to discuss your probation period and the next steps we want to take – continue cooperating with you, fix some issues we see, or part our ways. After the third month, you will be a fully-fledged intent employee!
- A screening call with an HR person (45 mins).
- A technical interview with the Head of Marketing (60 mins).
- Final feedback received within a couple of days after the interview.