Come work for a fast-growing, financially strong Marin-based entertainment and leisure company that owns a variety of businesses, including high-end athletic clubs and spas, restaurants, golf venues, shopping centers, public markets and drive-in theaters. Over the next several years, the company will be rapidly expanding all its brands and looking to invest in new brands. The company is actively looking for qualified professionals who will help execute the company’s future growth strategy.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability coverage. Our 401(k) plan provides a generous company match of up to 4% of an employee’s compensation. If you thrive in a successful, fast-paced environment and you enjoy challenge, please see below to apply.
In collaboration with the VP, Payroll & Benefits, this role will lead and execute Syufy Enterprise’s Total Rewards strategy. This inaugural role will own and co-execute all employee compensation and benefits programs. This strategic and hands-on role will improve online compensation systems and processes, redesign base and hourly pay compensation structures, redesign commission, incentive and long-term plans, and help shape the employee value proposition. This role knows that a well-defined and articulated total rewards strategy is essential to attracting, motivating, and retaining employees.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Annual rate of pay plus bonus
- Remote work environment
- Full benefits package
- 401K with dollar for dollar match up to 4%
- Discounts at all of the Syufy businesses
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and work space.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the organization’s subject matter expert on compensation and benefits; work collaboratively with the HR Business Partners to provide compensation resources and data, and with employees and managers on compensation matters
- Develop all compensation tools, processes and procedures. Design new job levels, salary structures, salary review procedures, LTIP, merit, bonus, promotional, and equitable increase processes
- Create and conduct annual compensation market benchmarking surveys, implement software to capture survey data, and develop our compensation philosophy. Develop a criteria to best attract and retain talent across all jobs, businesses, disciplines, and geographies
- Monitor local, state and federal wage regulation and implement changes accordingly in collaboration with Human Resource Business Partners and Legal
- Evaluate annual benefit offerings, offer ideas, conduct competitive market benchmarking and research, and lead transitions or changes
- Develop and deliver annual communication which helps our employees to appreciate the value of their total compensation package; develop total rewards statements and materials Coordinate with Vice President, annual benefits selection process with our brokers, budgeting and facilitate decision. Collaborate with vendors, brokers, partners, and providers for planning and execution
- Support 401(k), health insurance, dental, vision, life, including annual open enrollment including HSAs, FSAs, etc. Support as needed COBRA and transit vendors, leave programs, and lead wellness efforts. Act as a primary liaison with Finance and Payroll.
- Responsible for the career development and supervision of a direct report to be hired in 2023.
- Worked eight+ years in Human Resources / People Operations at a growth, dynamic organization – ideal experience at various stage organizations (start-up, midsize, public/private)
- HR vendor management experience (e.g., compensation and benefits brokers, carriers, etc.)
- Expertise in Total Rewards: health benefits, 401(k), reporting and records, and Human Capital Management Systems (HCM)
- Prior Job Analysis and Compensation Analysis are desirable
- Adept at using Excel, HCM / HRIS platforms, synthesizing data, telling a compelling story through data
- Prior experience managing and leading direct reports
- A “power-user” of HR platforms and systems, attention to detail, understanding of data flow, and HR system architecture
- Paycom experience is a plus
- Highly quantitative with the ability to pull data from multiple sources, organize data, conduct analyses, and to produce meaningful reports and presentations
**No unsolicited phone calls or resumes from recruiters. Any unsolicited resumes received will be deemed the property of our Company and no recruiting and/or placement fees will be paid out should the forwarding of said material result in hire.**