Ubiquity is hiring for a Senior Accountant to consolidated financial statement preparation and reporting,
general ledger accountability, preparing and recording journal entries, maintenance and monitoring of
accounts receivable and accounts payable ledgers, payroll processing and compliance with laws and
regulations, and other duties as they arise.
As a part of the fast-growing BPO company, you will be part of a team of motivated engineering and business professionals around the globe and shape the technological foundation of a multi-national organization. Given the complexity of our systems and our team's expansion, there is no limit to your technical growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and supporting work papers and schedules by collecting,
- analyzing, recording and summarizing transactions and accounts
- Responsible for maintaining an up to date general ledger.
- Maintaining fixed asset and other subsidiary ledgers
- Reconciling bank accounts and reporting on daily cash balances.
- Supervise the accounts payable function, including the timely posting of vendor invoices to proper
- accounts and payments to vendors
- Auditing and verifying transactions; obtaining proper approvals of invoices
- Design and implement appropriate internal controls.
- Reconcile numerous intercompany balance accounts among parent and subsidiaries
- Assist with treasury functions, annual financial statement audit and preparation of corporate tax returns
- Liaise with accounting departments of foreign subsidiaries
- Supervise junior staff/accounting clerks
Ideal Candidates Have:
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant
- Must have at least 4 years’ work experience in Accounting
- Working in an Audit Firm is a plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Knowledgeable on the following applications: Quickbooks Enterprise, Oracle, SAP, Excel (pivot table), Word and Powerpoint, and other ERPs
- Must have very strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to complete tasks with minimum supervision
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with vendors, co- employees and others
- Willing to work in Manila (BGC / Eastwood)
- Willing to work on graveyard shift
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Healthcare Benefits
- Group Life Insurance
- Tenure Based Benefits
- Profit Sharing
- Annual Performance Appraisal
- Retirement Benefits
See more jobs at Ubiquity
Apply for this job