We currently have 47923 active remote jobs categorised, it is impossible to feature them all in this newsletter, so please visit our site, when you login you can consult your selection, including up to the minute updates throughout the week.
All jobs are found in the last 7 days on the sites of the employers, a lot of them have not been published anywhere else! check out the others subscriptions on our main page in the footer
Enjoy the newsletter
Optel Group is hiring a Remote Account Director
See more jobs at Optel Group
Sr. Business Engagement Manager
IntelliPro Group Inc. is hiring a Remote Sr. Business Engagement Manager
See more jobs at IntelliPro Group Inc.
Paradigm Information is hiring a Remote Accounts Payable Analyst
Paradigm is seeking an Accounts Payable Analyst to support our client, a global provider of legal services. In this role, you will test and review the results of development. The Accounts Payable Analyst will maintain accuracy and efficiency in high volume AP environment.
Location:Remote, United States
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO, and sick days
As a Accounts Payable Analyst, you will:
- Focus on continuous improvement in AP volume, accuracy and alternative payment methods.
- Research and resolve complex invoice and payment issues for both internal and external constituents
- Complies with and help to achieve internal SOX control and Internal Audit requirements in Invoice Processing for applicable templates.
- Maintain effective vendor relationships by working with vendors on outstanding invoice issues.
- Provide organization-wide support regarding vendor invoice issues and payments.
- Perform analysis of specific Accounts Payable accounts on a regular basis and take appropriate action when necessary.
- Ensure compliance with company policies while carrying out daily processes and controls accurately and on time
- Building and maintaining relationships with employees, clients, vendors, and lenders
- Managing the vendor inquiry box by ensuring all inquiries, payments, invoices and expense reports are processed in an accurate and timely manner
- Perform analysis of various expense accounts in support of the month end close process
- Perform Ad-Hoc request from management.
Our skills and experience wish list include:
- Minimum 2 years of Accounts Payable experience
- ERP experience with large accounting systems such as Oracle, SAP, People Soft etc
- Experience with payment research and the ability to research
- Ability to manage inflow and outflow of emails in group email box
- Organized, detail-oriented and excellent communication skills
Paradigm offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO, and sick days.
About Us, Paradigm
Want to love Mondays? It's possible when you love what you do. Paradigm is a staffing solutions firm dedicated to finding the perfect job for candidates. We're connected with some of the most innovative tech companies around, giving our employees that competitive edge needed in today's job market.
We are proud to offer a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. We value diversity and promote respect in the work place. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only local candidates able to work directly for Paradigm as W-2 employees can be considered for this position. No agents, please.
See more jobs at Paradigm Information
Sectigo, Inc. is hiring a Remote Financial Accounting Manager
See more jobs at Sectigo, Inc.
Banking & Finance
Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
ReSource Pro is hiring a Remote Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Senior Compensation Analyst (Remote)
Help At Home is hiring a Remote Senior Compensation Analyst (Remote)
See more jobs at Help At Home
Business development & Sales
Business Development Representative
Qlik is hiring a Remote Business Development Representative
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 12 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Business Development Representative
This is an entry-level sales role with the potential to grow into Inside Sales or Field Sales. We invest in our team a ton: from onboarding and training all the way to weekly mentoring, we want to see you fully enabled to grow your career in the direction that excites you most.
Your team is smart, fun, quirky, and always up for a meme battle. That’s to say, you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
The Business Development team works with Enterprise Accounts and lands net new business by anticipating the pains Qlik can alleviate for prospects’ stakeholders. In partnership with the field sales organization, we open doors, and land deals, and obliterate the competition. Like ninjas.
Calling all College Grads!!!!!!!!
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Outbound identification and development of land and expand opportunities within assigned accounts
- Follow up on Marketing-generated leads
- Determine if prospect is a match for Qlik, identify decision-makers, andhand offto Qlik field sales resources forfollow-upand close
- Maintain a pipeline of early-stage leads
- Maintain activities and related data in CRM system (Salesforce)
- Build strong relationships within the territory base using social channels like LinkedIn **********Calling All College Grads*********
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- The ability to work with a regional team toward a territory plan
- Business acumen and willingness to learn
- Ability to influence decision-makers
- Confidence in the ability to prospect into Enterprise accounts
- Tenacity/Intensity andresults-oriented
- Strong customer focus
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- 1-2 years of Sales Experience or related studies (sales, marketing, business, etc.)
- Bachelor’s preferred
- Adaptive to change
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable making calls against leads and working on a computer
- Bonus if you’ve used Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, or related sales technologies
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment.
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik offers competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by searchfirms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
See more jobs at Qlik
Sr. Sales Account Executive, SaaS (Remote)
CharterUP is hiring a Remote Sr. Sales Account Executive, SaaS (Remote)
Business Development Director - UK
Fixico is hiring a Remote Business Development Director - UK
Who is looking for you?
Fixico is an innovative and fast-growing tech company, well funded by top-tier investors. We are expanding rapidly throughout Europe and are looking for a Business Development Director in the UK who will bring our company to the next level.
As a Business Development Director, you will be joining our Business Development team for our UK market. This is a high-impact role in our fast-growing, and international team, responsible for attracting, negotiating and implementing key/transformative commercial partnerships. From initiating the first conversations to closing deals and successfully launching live solutions.
Develop and manage high-impact international cooperation opportunities and deals
Mobilizing the right internal teams and resources, e.g. gathering of clients’ requirements, designing the solution, driving the implementation of signed deals, managing pilots, overseeing live partnerships.
Function as a link between Business Development and other Fixico teams to successfully develop new and existing business partners
Drive and own key deals by bringing the right expertise, knowledge, and assets.
See more jobs at Fixico
Favor TechConsulting is hiring a Remote Capture Manager
Office Manager / Operations Assistant
CausaLens is hiring a Remote Office Manager / Operations Assistant
We are looking for a motivated and highly organised Office Manager / Operations Assistant based in London to join the
team working on Causal AI. This is a full-time placement with significant opportunities for personal development.
We offer an intellectually stimulating environment, work within an interdisciplinary team and an inclusive culture. We are
a high-calibre, mission-driven team building a technology that improves our world.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be given a task of outmost importance – to take care of our team well-being and daily company operational tasks to ensure the business is running and our team is in their highest spirits.
To be successful in this role, you should be open-hearted, outgoing and value your ability to help people as the first
priority. You will have an exceptional opportunity to communicate with all teams, so superb communication skills are of
The role is an exciting opportunity to grow joining us on an ambitious path to x2 the team in 2020, followed by our
success in x3 the team in 2019.
The diverse list of responsibilities will include:
- Taking care of our employees' happiness and well-being, by helping design the workplace, organising team events, championing company values and culture, onboarding new employees, and more
- Provide daily assistance to the management team, through the preparation of regularly scheduled reports, logistics, HR follow-ups, and more
- Maintain administrative processes, documents recordkeeping, organise tickets and invoices, in coordination with the accountant, to enable reliable financial reporting
- Keeping track and managing our vendor relations (suppliers, event organisers, office maintenance partners etc.)
- Laptop and IT equipment inventory, orders and repairs management
- Managing stationery, office supplies and consumables
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Design, implement and improve processes for office and operations management, budget and inventory tracking and analysis
causaLens is pioneering Causal AI, a new category of intelligent machines that understand cause and effect - a major step towards true AI. Its enterprise platform is used to transform leading businesses in Finance, IoT, Energy, Telecommunications and others.
Current machine learning approaches, including AutoML solutions, have severe limitations when applied to real world business problems and fail to unlock the true potential of AI for the enterprise. For instance, in the case of predictions, they severely overfit and do not adapt when the environment changes. causaLens’ Causal AI Platform goes beyond predictions, providing transparent causal insights and suggesting actions that directly improve business KPIs.
causaLens is run by scientists and engineers, the majority holding a PhD in a quantitative field. Contact us on info@causaLens.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
causaLens in the News
- Best Deeptech Company 2019 - Artificial Intelligence Awards
- ‘Meet causaLens, a Predictive AI For Hedge Funds, Banks, Tech Companies’ – Yahoo Finance
- ‘The U.K.’s Most Exciting AI Startups Race To Scale’ - Forbes
- ‘Auto ML Platform Draws Interest from Discretionary Funds’ - machineByte
- ‘AllianzGI Taps Virtual Data Scientists amid War for Talent’ - Financial Times
- ‘Machine Learning Companies to watch in Europe’ - Forbes
- ‘Best Investment in Deeptech’ award - UK Business Angels Association awards
- ‘100 Most Disruptive UK Companies’ - Hotwire
- ‘causaLens Appoints Hedge Fund Veteran and Data Leaders to Advisory Board’ - Newswire
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about innovation and making a difference
- Competitive remuneration
- Share option scheme
- Pension scheme
- 32 days paid holiday allowance (incl. bank holidays)
- Equipment you need to get the job done (MacBook Pro etc.)
- Good work-life balance
- Opportunities for continued learning and self-development, including courses, conferences and book budget
- Flexible work-from-home and remote days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Weekly journal club and knowledge sharing presentations
- Regular team outings, pizza Thursdays and annual company retreats
- Fruits, snacks and soft drinks in the office
- Amazing, smart, fun and inspiring colleagues, always there to support your ideas, growth and enthusiasm
Our interview process consists of a talent screening test, interviews and an a "Day 0" which is spent with the team. Normally the Day 0 takes place on-site but for the time being, they will take place online. We will do our best to transparently communicate the process with successful candidates.
See more jobs at CausaLens
Construction, Maintenance & Repair
HC-Resource is hiring a Remote Level 1 Network Technician
See more jobs at HC-Resource
Customer Support & helpdesk
Sr. Manager of Customer Support
DealerOn, Inc. is hiring a Remote Sr. Manager of Customer Support
See more jobs at DealerOn, Inc.
LoadSpring Solutions, Inc is hiring a Remote Software Support Specialist
Data analytics & Science
E-volve Technology Systems, Inc. is hiring a Remote Data Entry Clerk
Design & Multimedia
Kisi is hiring a Remote UX Designer
Who we are
We are Kisi, a physical security technology company that accelerates a world where the right people can share physical resources at any time. Founded in 2012, Kisi operates from a headquarter in Brooklyn (USA), an office in Stockholm (Sweden), and a remote team across the globe.
What we do
We bring simple and secure physical security to people and organizations anywhere. Our award-winning hardware and compliance-certified software form the core of our physical security platform that helps businesses around the world connect and control their spaces through the cloud. With our seamless access experience and real-time data and analytics we help make spaces available to the right people at any time. But don’t just take our word for it: explore our award-winning Reader Pro, which recently won the coveted GOOD DESIGN award as well as the prestigious iF Design Award. Curious about how Kisi works? Check out this short product demo.
How and why we do it
At Kisi, you will have the freedom to do your work in the way you work best. There’s a flat hierarchy (work alongside our co-founders Carl, Max, and Bernie!), a strong sense of ownership, and the freedom to get creative. We also try to limit meetings as much as possible, so you can have dedicated focus time. Our mission is clear: ensure ease of facility access and remote space management, providing access systems to create a secure future where spaces are connected and accessible without boundaries.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team and help shape the user experience for our mobile and web apps, used globally by hundreds of thousands of admins and end users. Your creativity and analytical skills will be utilized to deliver best-in-class experiences that are seamless, intuitive, efficient, and exciting.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team.
Responsibilities include owning the user experience for our mobile and web applications, conducting competitive and user research, gathering feedback, and working closely with our product managers, UI designer, and developers to implement your ideas.
We strive to move fast and want everyone to make an impact as early as possible. In your first 30 days, you will develop a deep understanding of your context, and in your first 90 days, you will work with the product management team to identify three areas for improvement and present tangible results.
See more jobs at Kisi
General & Administrative
Red Spark is hiring a Remote Executive Assistant
Sambasafety is hiring a Remote Salesforce Administrator
Gsa It-70 Schedule Contract Specialist
Design To Delivery Inc is hiring a Remote Gsa It-70 Schedule Contract Specialist
PayJunction is hiring a Remote IT Administrator
See more jobs at PayJunction
Veracity Consulting Group is hiring a Remote Technical Analyst
See more jobs at Veracity Consulting Group
Journalism, Content & Copywriting
U.S. & Texas LawShield is hiring a Remote Senior Content Editor
See more jobs at U.S. & Texas LawShield
Tiny Technologies Inc. is hiring a Remote Content Writer (APAC)
Legal & Compliance
Acquisition Experts, LLC is hiring a Remote Contract Specialist
See more jobs at Acquisition Experts, LLC
The Federal Savings Bank is hiring a Remote Senior Compliance Analyst
See more jobs at The Federal Savings Bank
Feedonomics is hiring a Remote Marketing Operations Analyst
See more jobs at Feedonomics
Procurement, Purchasing & Sourcing
Your Blue Skies Services is hiring a Remote Sourcer
***THIS IS A FULLY REMOTE POSITION BUT EAST COAST TIME ZONE IS PREFERRED***
In this position our sourcers tackle the day to day tasks of managing all applicants for our clients from creating jobs all the way through sending them to the interview table.
**Please note this is an upcoming position**
Our sourcers are the primary contact & face of our company when it comes to applicants & candidates for our clients.
We walk our applicants through the process of applying for a job from start to finish to help them get to the interview table for our clients.
This Sourcing position will be using our ATS system and a variety of job boards to reach out to job seekers as quickly & efficiently as possible, while managing job ads, communicating with applicants & various other daily tasks.
Our Sourcing team works very closely with the Sourcing Manager & Account Managers in order to find employees for our clients.
Communication is key with this position! Even though the position is remote daily communication through Voxer, Email & Meetings are required during daily shifts & essential for our company to thrive.
More about the position:
- 10am-3pm (east coast time zone)
- Monday - Friday (flexibility to be on longer hours when needed is a must)
- 25 hours weekly (during slow season weekly hours may be less)
- Sick Time Accrual (after 90 day period)
- Free Telehealth
- No nights! No weekends! (could change in the future as the company grows)
- Emailing & Texting Applicants
- Answering Applicant Questions
- Managing Applicants/Candidates
- Managing Emails
- Managing ATS systems
- Managing Job Boards
- Problem Solving
- Pushing applicants through hiring/rejection process
- Creating & Posting Jobs
- Writing Job Ads
- Creating Processes
- Creating Spreadsheets
- Managing Spreadsheets
- Resume Searching
- Using AI
- Time Tracking
- And Various Other Daily Tasks
- Proficient in Typing, Texting & Emailing (Gmail)
- Proficient with Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Google Drive
- Familiar with Indeed, Ziprecruiter, Craigslist, Facebook & various other job boards
- Familiar with Youtube, Facebook, Twitter & other social media sites
- Multitasking is a must!
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Great Customer Service Skills
- Communication Skills
- Wifi/Internet Connection
- Laptop or PC for business use
- The ability to work from home without distractions
- Ability to communicate daily with team & manager
- Availability for daily/weekly meetings
Blue Skies Recruiting specializes in matching job seekers with employers in the “in-home” service such as window cleaning, home cleaning, power washing, general labor, landscaping, restaurants, factories, and others. We have very special relationships with hundreds of companies around the country. We can help job seekers find the best jobs in their area. We KNOW what the companies are looking for and we can help job seekers position themselves as great candidates to get interviewed and hired quickly.
If you don't see a job in your area, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help!
See more jobs at Your Blue Skies Services
Progress is hiring a Remote Director, Product Management
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s digital experiences quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work, and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as Director of Product Management with the DataDirect product group. This role will be full time working out of your home office in the United States, with occasional travel involved. Due to team location, both global and domestic, those in EST or CST zones are needed.
You’ll be part of the Progress Application Data Platform product team, reporting to the VP of Product Management. You will focus on the DataDirect product line. This is a strategic role that defines the WHAT and the WHY of your product, acting as the voice of the market and the customer. You will work closely with your engineering and global sales team in executing a winning strategy that connects the best products with the customers who need it.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Manage a team of Product Managers and Product Owners, operating with agile processes, and making data-driven decisions to build a winning strategy.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to translate the needs of the market and customers into compelling and successful product initiatives and ultimately shipping products.
- Assess competition and alternative solutions to articulate distinct competencies, differentiation, and to identify opportunities.
- Own the strategic product initiatives, understand viable market windows, MVP priorities, and ensure seamless hand-off to the development teams and user experience designers. Work with them continuously to clarify business requirements and assess release risks.
- Determine product pricing and licensing policies that will lead to market success, competitive disruption, and revenue maximization.
- Analyze past performance to determine areas of focus vs. defocus and refine go-to-market strategies to maximize potential returns on invested capital.
- Manage a clearly communicated lifecycle policy for existing offerings.
- Identify optimal go-to-market strategy for the existing and evolving product line capabilities, take advantage of multi-channel distribution model.
- Educate the Sales and Marketing teams on the value prop, differentiation, market strategies, and other knowledge necessary to be successful in the go-to-market.
- Assist marketing with thought leadership content, persona definitions, strategic direction, and other necessary information.
- Assist the sales team with opportunities, non-standard contracts, pricing and discounting, and whatever necessary to win deals.
- Manage and develop technology partnerships.
- Hands-on experience in a fast-paced Manager role in enterprise software, preferably with Data Connectivity and Integration solutions, though DCI product not required. You will not be considered if your background is limited to solely being a more senior level individual contributor. This role is managing several people and prior experience specific to this task is required.
- Leadership credibility, decision making, influencing and consensus building acumen in a large, globally distributed organization.
- Pragmatic approach to Product Management that can scale for established and growing product lines.
- Tenacity and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Empathy for the user personas of these products, the markets at large, the competition, and what it takes to build a winning offering.
- Track record of successfully applying Agile principles (familiarity with SAFe is a plus), with a strong working knowledge of defining user personas, building prototypes, and gathering market/user validation.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Willing to travel up to 25% internationally and domestic.
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability, and financial benefits (including 401(k) retirement savings plan. Tuition Reimbursement program. Additional voluntary benefits including crucial illness/hospital indemnity, identity theft protection, auto & home insurance, legal, and pet insurance.
- Competitive salary, bonus, and best-in-class Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) with a 27-month lookback
- Flexible paid vacation time, paid day off for your birthday, and company holidays. A variety of leave plans, including Parental Leave.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and an employee well-being program focusing on physical, mental, and financial health.
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!
See more jobs at Progress
Prowess Consulting is hiring a Remote Marketing Product Manager
Cecelia Health is hiring a Remote Data Integration Lead
Quality Assurance - Business Analyst
CNE Direct, Inc. is hiring a Remote Quality Assurance - Business Analyst
See more jobs at CNE Direct, Inc.
Confluence Technologies, Inc. is hiring a Remote Data Engineer
Senior Software Engineer, Salesforce
Latitude, Inc. is hiring a Remote Senior Software Engineer, Salesforce
See more jobs at Latitude, Inc.
YPrime is hiring a Remote Senior Software Developer
Performance Development Group is hiring a Remote Contract WordPress Developer
Instant Impact is hiring a Remote Senior Software Developer
See more jobs at Instant Impact
Senior Front-end Developer (ReactJS)