We currently have 47923 active remote jobs categorised, it is impossible to feature them all in this newsletter, so please visit our site, when you login you can consult your selection, including up to the minute updates throughout the week.
All jobs are found in the last 7 days on the sites of the employers, a lot of them have not been published anywhere else! check out the others subscriptions on our main page in the footer
Enjoy the newsletter
Med Sea Alliance 30x30 Campaign Leader
Global Fishing Watch is hiring a Remote Med Sea Alliance 30x30 Campaign Leader
We are looking for our 30 x 30 Campaign Leader to help us achieve a fundamental objective for the Med Sea Alliance: advance the 30x30 target in the Mediterranean Sea.
The goals of the campaign are to: accelerate progress to ensure that 10% of the Mediterranean Sea is highly protected by 2030; accelerate progress to ensure 30% of the Mediterranean Sea is protected and that this 30% includes priority habitats; improve the effectiveness of Marine Protected Areas by ensuring they have management plans and adequate measures in place which are properly enforced and funded.
To support the achievement of these objectives, the Med Sea Alliance is looking for a full-time Campaign Leader who will be responsible for the building, expansion, oversight and coordination of an impactful 30x30 initiative in the Mediterranean.
The successful candidate will have excellent leadership and campaigning skills, strong track record in project management and acquisition and be able to work with a dispersed and diverse multinational team.
Excellent knowledge of biodiversity and marine protected areas fields and related policy is key. Experience of working in international initiatives, coalitions, partnerships or projects involving multiple stakeholders is essential.
Interpersonal skills, adaptability, public facing and negotiation talents are important.
The Campaign Leader is a key team member of the Med Sea Alliance Coordination team, consisting of the Director, Communications Director and Project Manager.
- Design a 30x30 Vision for the Mediterranean Sea, lay the foundations for a 30x30 Campaign Strategy and create a broader movement in the region together with the Med Sea Alliance members/partners and other key players in the basin.
- Align the 30x30 Campaign Strategy with the MSA Vision and Mission, Movement Strategy and ensure coordination with other projects of the Med Sea Alliance.
- Develop opportunities for 30x30 work in new countries and high sea areas. Lead the development of project proposals and develop a portfolio of donors.
- Liaise regularly with participating organisations and external partners to create synergy. Build joint or complementary strategies and ensure coordination with other key players in the region (other coalitions and organisations, in particular Together for the Med and the tourism industry).
- Advise the participating organisations in developing effective and aligned policy/advocacy and communications work nationally and internationally as part of the campaign work plans. Support the participating organisations in maintaining relationships with government representatives and institutions.
- Build the representativity of the campaign at international forums. Act as the main spokesperson in events, meetings and media interviews.
- Work across all national, international and thematic (legal action, data analysis and economics) work packages of the initiative and integrate all streams of work into a coherent regional campaign. Develop clear roles and responsibilities and facilitate discussion, negotiation and decision making within the project teams.
- Identify potential new member organisations, in particular in the southern and eastern shores of the basin, that are key for implementing the 30x30 plan. Assess the need for a capacity building in the region.
- Keep track of budget and expenses and coordinate reporting (narrative and financial) with the finance and administration teams. Liaise with and supervise external consultants, drafts Terms of Reference and contracts with the participating organisations and the finance team.
- Prepare regular updates on project progress for the Med Sea Alliance Steering Group and all members. Develop progress reports and calls for funders.
- An experienced campaigner and leader
- Excellent organizational and team leadership skills
- Expertise in policy/advocacy, biodiversity and marine protected areas fields
- Knowledge of the region’s marine policy and conservation context
- Spokesperson skills
- Excellent written and spoken English (ability to speak one or more Mediterranean languages is an asset)
- Demonstrated capacity to operate effectively in cross-cultural environments
- Ability to work independently, remotely and across a dispersed team
- 7 + years of experience in leading international campaigns/projects/initiatives
- Advanced university degree in marine/environmental science or policy, or related field.
Responsible to: Director of the Med Sea Alliance
Location: Remote working in a European time zone, with a preference for a Med Coastal State location
Travel: 10%, dependent on COVID situation and protocols
Type of contract: contractual
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Working Hours: The position will be part of a remote team spanning different time zones and so the candidate must be able to accommodate regular early/late meetings to be able to work effectively. Periodic domestic and international travel is required.
Equal opportunities: While this position is part of the Med Sea Alliance and reports to its Steering Committee, Global Fishing Watch will act as the fiscal sponsor for the role. Global Fishing Watch is an equal opportunities employer. We hire and promote qualified professionals without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that our mission is best advanced when welcoming the contributions of people of diverse backgrounds, beliefs and cultures. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all employees and contractors of Global Fishing Watch and our partners, vendors and suppliers.
Please apply by Friday, 24 March
See more jobs at Global Fishing Watch
Contract Senior Tax Accountant
The Lifetime Value Co. is hiring a Remote Contract Senior Tax Accountant
Brilliant Earth is hiring a Remote Senior Corporate Accountant
Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Progress is hiring a Remote Accounts Receivable Coordinator
We’re Progress – we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as A/R Coordinator in the United States, working from your home office. Due to team location only applicants in EST or CST time zone will be considered.
In this role, you will ne responsible for all Accounts Receivable functions, and occasionally as a back-up in the credit department. If you are a detail-oriented person with prior experience in Accounts Receivable, we would like to hear from you!
- Post invoice payments and credits into the Accounts Receivable system for checks, credit card and ACH/wire payments
- Daily input of cash received and reconciliation to cash deposit including subsidiaries which includes lockbox, credit card and bank statement balancing.
- Handle all accounts receivable functions for Progress Software Corp. Ensure daily balancing of their accounts that leads to timely month end closes. Assist in the monthly close of AR.
- Work with credit analysts regarding customer issues pertaining to payments received, customer credits, match up of payments on unapplied cash listing, and sending W9 forms.
- Collect withholding tax certificates from foreign customers, write off foreign taxes and enter backup on One Drive to aid tax department with tax filing.
- Serve as a back-up to the Credit functions as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of experience in Accounting
- Detail-oriented person comfortable with a fast-paced environment and limited supervision
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of business software such as Excel, Outlook, and other elements of Microsoft 360
- Oracle Fusion Cloud (OFC) experience is highly desired, but other ERPs accepted
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability, and financial benefits (including 401(k) retirement savings plan. Tuition Reimbursement program. Additional voluntary benefits including crucial illness/hospital indemnity, identity theft protection, auto & home insurance, legal, and pet insurance.
- Competitive salary, bonus, and best-in-class Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) with a 27-month lookback
- Flexible paid vacation time, paid day off for your birthday, and company holidays. A variety of leave plans, including Parental Leave.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and an employee well-being program focusing on physical, mental, and financial health.
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!
See more jobs at Progress
Arts & entertainment
Stellar Creative Lab is hiring a Remote 3D FX Artist
See more jobs at Stellar Creative Lab
Banking & Finance
Sectigo, Inc. is hiring a Remote Vice President of Finance
See more jobs at Sectigo, Inc.
Business development & Sales
Acid Labs is hiring a Remote Senior Pre Sales Engineer
LoadSpring Solutions, Inc is hiring a Remote Business Development Manager
See more jobs at LoadSpring Solutions, Inc
ReSource Pro is hiring a Remote Business Technology Analyst
Find the job @Apside is hiring a Remote Business Analyst DATA (H/F)
Envie de rejoindre une entreprise apprenante ? Engagée pour vous accompagner dans votre évolution professionnelle et dans vos projets personnels ?
Rejoignez Apside pour travailler sur les projets MOA DATA de demain !
Le poste ?
Vous serez intégré(e) au sein d’une équipe Agile orientée sur les questions DATA chez l'un de nos clients en banque
Cette équipe agile intervient au sein d’un modèle SAFe.
Vos missions seront les suivantes :
- Intervenir en tant que Business Analyst dans l’équipe agile Data
- Jouer un rôle transverse et être le point d’entrée sur les sujets DATA qu’il a dans son périmètre
- Intervenir auprès des autres équipes agiles de la refonte pour les accompagner dans l’identification des problématiques DATA (gouvernance, qualité, besoins de reporting)
- Organiser la démarche de conception des reportings en s’appuyant sur les principes du Design Thinking
- Spécifier le contenu des tableaux de bord
- Concevoir et exécuter les recettes associées
- Participer à la mise en production et au suivi de l’exploitation des applications développées
See more jobs at Find the job @Apside
Favor TechConsulting is hiring a Remote Pricing Manager
Customer Support & helpdesk
Customer Service Representative
Farwest is hiring a Remote Customer Service Representative
See more jobs at Farwest
Data analytics & Science
FuseMachines is hiring a Remote BI Engineer
See more jobs at FuseMachines
Nokia RF Integration Engineer (Switch/NOC Engineer)
Further Enterprise Solutions is hiring a Remote Nokia RF Integration Engineer (Switch/NOC Engineer)
Precise Solutions is hiring a Remote WorkForce Management Analyst
Sr. Product Manager Data & Analytics
Cargomatic is hiring a Remote Sr. Product Manager Data & Analytics
See more jobs at Cargomatic
Design & Multimedia
Come work CitizenLab is hiring a Remote Product Designer
Do you want to join us on our mission to shape democracies for the digital age? Are you looking for an international and fast-paced, yet collaborative and inclusive environment to thrive in? You have come to the right place.
CitizenLab, a global social impact scale-up with its European HQ in Brussels and presence in the US, works to make public decision-making more participatory, inclusive, and responsive. The SaaS platform is already being used by 400+ local governments and organizations in over 20 countries, facilitating two-way communication between governments and their residents. Since it was founded in 2015, CitizenLab has given 1,000,000+ community members a direct voice in local politics, has earned recognition as the 'Best Social Impact Startup in Europe', and was featured in outlets such as The New York Times and Forbes.
CitizenLab is looking for purpose-driven talent to join us on our mission to enable millions of people in cities across the globe to shape the future of their communities.
Product Designer at CitizenLab
As a Product Designer, you play a key role in shaping our consultation methods and overall platform structure to help policy-makers host engaging and meaningful consultations with their constituents. You help create solutions that make sure every voice is heard by processing and analyzing unstructured input generated by the community to better inform public decisions.
You are a member of the cross-functional Methods and Structure squads, with two Product Manager and nine Engineers. We have clear objectives in terms of product outcome, and the autonomy to make them happen. You work closely together with the squads throughout the whole product discovery and delivery process. In this role, you will report to the team lead of the Product team.
Your responsibilities include:
Together with your squads, internal stakeholders, and end users, you work out different concepts for the problems researched by the product manager;
You use research techniques to inform your design decisions, and leverage tools such as wireframes, sketches, and live-data prototypes to test and improve product experience in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders;
You designcomponents, interactions, and transitions in Figma and you thoroughlytest the usability of the solution with real users and real data;
Together with other product designers and front-end engineers at CitizenLab, you continuously raise the bar in terms of design quality and process efficiency.
See more jobs at Come work CitizenLab
Colorado Christian University is hiring a Remote Web Designer
About the Job
The primary function of the Web Designer is to conceptualize, design, and deliver website wireframes, mockups, and completed designs that meet the needs of the University and our users, while incorporating best design practices and current industry trends. The position, which is part of the Communications and Creative Services department, is responsible for the design of CCU’s websites, including new design initiatives and ongoing website improvements. The designer exhibits a strong passion for delivering creative solutions that are user-friendly, attractive, and superbly executed.
The designer works collaboratively with the Director of Digital Technology, Front-End Developer, and content managers on the creation and implementation of web and digital designs using Hannon Hill’s Cascade content management system. The designer is also responsible for designing other forms of digital media at the University, including content for digital signs.
Colorado Christian University is the premier interdenominational Christian university in Colorado and the Rocky Mountain region, delivering world-class education to thousands of students. The fully accredited, nonprofit university is located in Lakewood, Colorado, a suburb of Denver.
Colorado Christian University was founded in 1914. CCU’s motto is grace and truth. This motto comes from John 1.14: “And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen His glory, the glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth,” (ESV).
CCU's mission is Christ-centered higher education transforming students to impact the world with grace and truth.
Colorado Christian University cultivates knowledge and love of God in a Christ-centered community of learners and scholars, with an enduring commitment to the integration of exemplary academics, spiritual formation, and engagement with the world. We envision graduates who think critically and creatively, lead with high ethical and professional standards, embody the character and compassion of Jesus Christ, treasure the gospel, and who thereby are prepared to impact the world in their callings.
CCU embraces an educational model that was present at the foundation of many of the great Western and American universities. It is made up of three pillars — competence, character, and Christ-centered faith. Secular universities have abandoned two of those pillars. We think this is a major oversight that eventually undermines education. Furthermore, we believe this classical educational model is both life-giving and greatly needed in our time.
A leader in higher education, CCU has been consistently ranked in the top 2% of colleges and universities nationwide for its core curriculum by the American Council of Trustees and Alumni. CCU has had 11 consecutive years of enrollment growth and has been named one of the five fastest-growing master’s granting universities by The Chronicle of Higher Education.
CCU offers more than 200 degree program options for traditional and adult students through its two colleges — the College of Undergraduate Studies and the College of Adult and Graduate Studies. More than 9,000 students attend the University on the main campus, in regional centers throughout Colorado, and online.
What is most appealing about working at CCU?
- Faith-friendly: CCU’s culture is unique to higher education. Where else can you pursue academic excellence yet read the Holy Bible, pray with teammates and students at work, and work to impact our culture in support of Christian values.
- Convictionally Christian: As a university, we have an enduring commitment to Christ, His kingdom, and the truth of God’s Word.
- Live out your calling: We are a traditional evangelical university where you can invest your God-given talents and abilities alongside coworkers and teammates while having a profound influence on students as they deepen their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Equip students for kingdom work: You can be a part of helping students discover their callings and preparing them for positions of significant leadership in the church, business, government, education, and other professions, as a key part of our University's Strategic Priorities.
We’re looking for candidates who have:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive experience in using UX best practices to design solutions coupled with a solid understanding of mobile-first, responsive design.
- Strong creative, visual, technical, and problem-solving skills.
- Have expertise with digital graphics tools including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe XD, and the ability to deliver detailed, well-organized files using those platforms.
- Are familiar with using web content management systems (CMS).
- Clearly and effectively communicate and collaborate with team members on design processes, ideas, and solutions.
- Are able to work with clients to understand detailed requirements — and then design complete user experiences that meet the client’s needs and vision.
- Are open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Have up-to-date experience in digital design and website UX trends.
- Are proficient with Microsoft Office products including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with higher education and/or degree completion websites is a plus.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Are skilled in communication, research, and analysis.
- Are self-motivated and able to work independently on a variety of projects.
- Exhibit a strong work ethic and are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Can accept and give direction easily and assist other team members; ability to interact professionally with employees.
- Are committed to service, quality, and excellence.
Key Job Duties:
Contribute to CCU’s mission: CCU provides Christ-centered higher education to transform students to impact the world with grace and truth. The Web Designer contributes to this mission by designing compelling website experiences that reflect CCU's mission, values, and brand.
- Responsible for website design and user experience. Work with key internal constituents to understand their web communications goals and design site features and functionality to assist with those goals.
- Create designs that facilitate inquiry generation, event registration, and application submissions for the University’s admission teams. Design clear calls to action throughout the entire website — for all audiences.
- Collaborate and work closely with the Director of Digital Technology and the Front-End Developer to create and implement an intuitive and user-friendly experience for mobile and desktop website
- Design and deliver wireframes, mockups, and completed designs that are compatible with a wide variety of devices and viewports, using industry-standard tools such as Adobe Photoshop and XD.
- Ensure that all design aspects, including format, structure, navigation, visuals, color, and contrast meet web accessibility standards.
- Continually review website design and user interaction, monitoring heatmaps and website traffic, to identify areas for improved design, user experience (UX), and traffic flow.
- Develop site graphics by coordinating branding elements with other designers on the communications team. Ensure a strong and consistent brand identity.
- Research and showcase deep knowledge of industry trends and technologies.
- Identify existing design problems and devise elegant, high-quality
- Design graphics for CCU’s digital signs for both internal audiences and key visitors to CCU (prospective students, parents, donors, speakers, etc.).
- Help to design and test templates for CCU’s email marketing initiatives; ensure that these templates display consistently on all standard browsers.
- Perform regular reviews of competitor websites.
- Continually update job knowledge by participating in educational/training opportunities, utilizing professional organizations and networks, and reading professional publications.
While performing the duties of this job, you may be required to walk, stand, sit, reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, speak with clarity, and have appropriate vision and hearing capabilities. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Colorado Christian University expects all faculty and staff to become a part of the University community by participating in activities and events that occur on the campus throughout the year, which may occur during evenings and weekends.
What we offer our employees:
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages to all employees. Our benefits package includes a tuition waiver program, excellent healthcare, generous paid time off, a matching 403(b) retirement plan, and additional organizational paid benefits and voluntary benefit offerings.
Colorado Christian University’s pay philosophy is based on internal and external data for pay equity; along with budgetary considerations for effective stewardship. Pay will be assigned based on relevant experience at a range of $50,000-55,000 annually. We reserve the right to pay an equitable rate that we believe is within our salary structure or that may fit a candidate’s qualifications or experience for the job. A wage range posted is not a guarantee of a specific wage range for a job offer. CCU reserves the right to make pay decisions based on economic and equity considerations to attract the best possible talent. CCU does not determine pay based on sex or any other protected status.
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ, who believes there is no salvation apart from faith in his atonement on the cross, by grace alone becoming "born again" thus beginning a personal relationship with Christ, the Son of God.
- Able to effectively communicate personal faith and apply biblical principles and convictions in the workplace. Must have a strong sense of calling to the ministry of Colorado Christian University.
- Regularly attend and be engaged in meaningful involvement in a Bible-believing evangelical local church. Knowledgeable about the Word of God and passionate about Christian education.
- Must be a traditional evangelical Christian whose lifestyle is in consonance with sound Christian principles, is compatible with CCU’s Statement of Faith, and is in agreement with the Strategic Priorities promulgated by the University.
See more jobs at Colorado Christian University
UENI is hiring a Remote Website Designer
We’re looking for a top-of-the-range Website Designer to join our Website Building team, creating awesome websites for our business customers from all types of industries.
The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of website design and functionality, as well as experience working with different platforms such as Wix, Squarespace, Weebly, Wordpress or other similar.
Create visually appealing and functional websites on the UENI platform using our bespoke in-house tools, based on client requirements and specifications, from understanding the customer’s business and vision for their website; to designing the layout, selecting & manipulating imagery; to writing & embellishing descriptions for the business’s services and products.
Customize the websites to meet the client's branding and design needs.
Optimize website pages for search engines (SEO) and ensure that websites are mobile-friendly.
Adhere to and improve upon the UENI processes to ensure efficiency and short turnaround time for delivering customer websites. UENI’s USP is that we provide a done-for-you solution that is affordable for the customer, available in just a few days, and very easy for the customer to edit and maintain. For this reason, UENI has developed its own tools within our CMS and processes to enable for efficiency and scale (eg this is not a standard website building process).
Collaborate with clients, designers, and developers to ensure that websites are delivered on time and meet project objectives.
Troubleshoot and resolve any technical issues related to the website.
See more jobs at UENI
Spectrum Science is hiring a Remote Systems Administrator
See more jobs at Spectrum Science
HR & Recruiting
INDG is hiring a Remote HR Intern
Bij INDG Grip hebben we een interessante, diverse en vooral leuke stage mogelijkheid als HR Stagiair(e)! Je maakt deel uit van ons People Team en je zal je bezighouden met het supporten van onze HR Coördinatoren en de praktische zaken rondom ons kantoor. Bovendien ben je vooral hét aanspreekpunt voor al onze collega’s.
Zoals de titel van de stage al weggeeft is deze stage bestaat uit twee delen, te beginnen bij HR. Je krijg bij ons de kans om praktische ervaring op te doen in het brede veld van HR in ons dynamische en internationale bedrijf. Tijdens deze stage leer je alles over employer branding, recruitment en andere HR topics. Deze stage is een perfecte combinatie tussen reguliere HR-werkzaamheden, toffe projecten en recruitment. Daarnaast krijg je de vrijheid om eigen ideeën in te brengen en hiermee aan de slag te gaan.
Het andere deel van de stage betreft het kantoor en de mensen die op het kantoor in Amsterdam, in Bucharest en in het buitenland werken. Wij hechten veel waarde aan onze creatieve werkomgeving op ons kantoor in hartje Amsterdam en wij zoeken dan ook iemand die deze passie deelt en het belang van een fijne werkplek inziet. Maar wat is nu eigenlijk een fijne werkplek? Hoe zorgen we ervoor dat iedereen zich thuis voelt binnen INDG Grip? Dit zijn vraagstukken waar jij je onder andere mee bezig zult houden. Wij staan open voor al jouw suggesties en ideeën en geven je de verantwoordelijkheid om deze ook zelf uit te voeren. Daarnaast help je mee met het organiseren van (online) evenementen, verwelkom je nieuwe collega’s op kantoor én online, en zorg je er ook voor dat onze ‘remote workers’ zich net zo betrokken voelen.
Wij zijn een middelgroot CGI (Computer Generated Imagery) bedrijf met kantoren in hartje Amsterdam en Boekarest. Daarnaast hebben wij remote workers op uiteenlopende plekken: Europa, Zuid Afrika, Rusland, Brazilië… Wij werken voor klanten zoals Adidas, The North Face, Philips, Yamaha, en Honda. Onze 3D Artiesten, developers en designers zijn bezig met de creatie van hyperrealistische, virtuele versies van de producten van onze klanten.
Grip is een web-based software waarmee je door middel van automatische processen visuele 3D content kunt ontwikkelen. Bij ‘visuele content’ moet je denken aan producten van bijvoorbeeld Coca-Cola, Nivea en L’Oreal, tevens onze klanten voor Grip. Al deze content komt in de vorm van fotorealistische 3D beelden, gemaakt door onze getalenteerde 3D artiesten te vinden in o.a. Amsterdam en Bucharest. Wanneer jouw product te vinden is in Grip kun je deze blijven gebruiken voor verschillende soorten media: foto’s, video’s,
Wat ga je doen?
- Ondersteuning van HR-gerelateerde zaken zoals verlof- en verzuim registratie, personeelsdossiers up-to-date houden en het inplannen van interne en externe meetings.
- Samen met de HR Coördinator zorg je ervoor dat de jaarlijkse evaluaties goed lopen
- Kandidaten screenen en sollicitaties inplannen en bijwonen
- Deelnemen aan lopende HR-projecten, zoals Learning & Development, Onboarding, Employer Branding, Referral program, etc
- Het kantoor in Amsterdam draaiende houden
- Ervoor zorgen dat alle werkplekken in orde zijn met de goede uitrusting
- Starters, gasten en andere mensen welkom heten en rondleiden
- Ervoor zorgen dat de keukens er tip top uit zien en de wekelijkse boodschappen verzorgen samen met de Vibe Manager
- Onderzoek doen naar en helpen met de uitvoering van ons beleid rondom hybride werken
- Communicatie met derde partijen
- Jouw creativiteit gebruiken voor (online) evenementen en de planning/organisatie daar omheen
- Zelf projecten oppakken in jouw interessegebied
See more jobs at INDG
KeenLogic is hiring a Remote Service Desk Analyst
DT Professional Services is hiring a Remote Help Desk Technician - Tier 3
See more jobs at DT Professional Services
Legal & Compliance
Premier Research is hiring a Remote Legal Counsel
At Premier Research, we help biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. What we do is profoundly connected to saving and improving lives, and we recognize our staff members are the most valuable asset in delivering success. Inspiring and nurturing staff to do their best work means a better, healthier future for all. We’re a community of 2,000 people in more than 20 countries delivering unmatched expertise, operational skills, and dedication to meet the most challenging needs facing clinical trials today.
We’re looking for a Legal Counselto join our Contract Services team that is passionate about improving healthcare through innovative clinical research. As a member of the Premier Research team, you’ll help create tangible solutions for patients in need while building cross-functional partnerships that enable your growth and success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Draft, review, and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements, including but not limited to master services and consultancy services agreements with sponsors for clinical trials, vendor contracts both study and non-study related including but not limited to central laboratory services, medical equipment services, translation services, licensing, and technology agreements.
- Manage the documentation of contracts from creation to completion to ensure legal and business risk is covered in line with company policy. Draft and implement appropriate processes for contract and legal risk management.
- Manage legal and regulatory requirements across the US, APAC, Europe and other areas, as needed.
- Analyze complex legal and factual issues as they arise in relation to Premier’s business, conduct extensive, well-reasoned legal research into areas of risk identified in relation to the business. Ensure compliance with Premier’s Business Rules, especially with respect to approval and signature of all contracts.
What we are searching for:
- Law degree from an accredited law school and bar membership in at least one jurisdiction along with 5- 8 years of related legal experience (work experience in law firm or as in-house counsel) including international commercial contracting and negotiations; experience in CRO, Clinical trials support, pharmaceutical or other relevant area preferred
- Knowledge of global privacy and data protection laws and regulations. Knowledge of ICH and local regulatory authority drug research and development regulations and working knowledge of FDA Guidance Documents / EU Directives / ISO14155 regulations, drug / device development, and clinical monitoring procedures.
- Demonstrated strong legal and business judgment to serve as a trusted advisor to colleagues across the business.
- Proficiency with SalesForce (or other contract management systems) and the Microsoft Office Suite
Why choose Premier Research?
- Premier Research is more than a company – it’s a community of people that truly care about one another, about our clients, and about our mission of furthering research to improve the lives of patients in critical need.
- Our cultural anchors – Caring & Empathy, Empowerment, Aspiration, One Team – mirror the flexibility and trust that our team embodies. As a Premier team member, you have the power to make an impact, regardless of job title and location.
- Our dedication to biotech and specialty pharma is unlike any other. We provide our staff with innovative technologies and continuous learning opportunities so that they have the tools they need to be successful.
Because we are transforming life-changing ideas into new medical treatments for a diverse population, we require the perspectives of a diverse staff thinking creatively, challenging ideas, and solving complex problems fearlessly. Through a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and empowerment, we create a community of belonging that welcomes differences, fuels innovation, and better connects us to the patients, physicians, and customers we serve.
We hire people that add to our culture, then invest in developing skills and abilities. If you are excited about this role, but your past experiences do not perfectly align with the position as described, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly the right candidate for this role or others.
Premier Research is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is compliant with all federal guidelines. All qualified applicants will receive equitable consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
See more jobs at Premier Research
Director of Lifecycle Marketing
Riderfle is hiring a Remote Director of Lifecycle Marketing
See more jobs at Riderfle
JazzHR - Inactive Career Page is hiring a Remote Marketing Associate
Product Marketing Intern (WORK FROM HOME)
Sprout Solutions is hiring a Remote Product Marketing Intern (WORK FROM HOME)
Response Mine Interactive is hiring a Remote Affiliate Marketing Manager
See more jobs at Response Mine Interactive
Group Product Manager - Marketplace
IntelliPro Group Inc. is hiring a Remote Group Product Manager - Marketplace
See more jobs at IntelliPro Group Inc.
Carebook is hiring a Remote Product Owner
**AN ENGLISH VERSION FOLLOWS**
Chez Carebook, nous prenons grand soin de la qualité de notre travail, de nos clients, et de nos employés! Nous avons pour mission de créer un monde de la santé connecté qui responsabilise les individus et amène les organisations vers un engagement proactif et permanent pour le bien-être. Nous travaillons dur, nous avançons rapidement et portons souvent plusieurs chapeaux. Notre environnement inspire de nouvelles idées, facilite la croissance personnelle et favorise la collaboration. Ça a l'air captivant? Parce que ce l’est!
À notre siège social situé à Montréal, nous sommes présentement à la recherche d’un(e) Responsable de produit
Nous recherchons un responsable de produit talentueux qui dirigera une de nos équipes de produit. Le candidat retenu sera responsable d’initiatives majeures relatives à la conception d’un produit de santé de prochaine génération.
Il assumera les responsabilités suivantes :
- Participer activement à la vision générale du produit à titre de membre clé de l’équipe de produit.
- Piloter les phases de conception, de création et de lancement des initiatives liées à votre produit.
- Communiquer la vision relative au produit à l’équipe de développement.
- Travailler en collaboration avec les parties prenantes et les partenaires externes de Carebook afin de définir les exigences relatives au produit.
- Gérer le cycle de vie du produit en préparant le carnet de production avec l’équipe de développement, en tenant à jour la feuille de route du produit, en priorisant l’amélioration de la convivialité, en respectant les délais, les dépendances et les chemins critiques relatifs au projet, et en assurant le déploiement de la solution ainsi que la formation des utilisateurs finaux.
- Créer et extraire des user stories bien documentés et efficaces fondés sur des données de recherche primaire et secondaire.
- Détecter et expliquer les répercussions commerciales des problèmes techniques ou, à l’inverse, les répercussions techniques des problèmes commerciaux.
- Travailler en étroite collaboration avec les équipes de développement, l’équipe de conception et celle du contrôle de la qualité en participant aux scrums meetings quotidiens, aux appels, à la planification des sprints, aux estimations de haut niveau ainsi qu’aux démonstrations et aux rétrospectives des sprints.
- Planifier, coordonner et extraire les leçons tirées des initiatives de mise à l’essai auprès des utilisateurs.
- Surveiller et interpréter les analyses et adapter le carnet de production en conséquence.
COMPÉTENCES ET FORMATION
- Baccalauréat en informatique ou dans un domaine connexe
- Au moins 5 ans d’expérience dans la création et la gestion de produits logiciels, pendant tout le cycle de développement du logiciel
- Au moins 5 ans d’expérience en tant que responsable ou chef de produit pour un produit mobile B2C
- Expérience dans un poste similaire au sein de l’industrie de la santé, un atout
- Aptitude démontrée à travailler au sein d’équipes de développement selon la méthode agile
- Bon sens de l’organisation et capacité de gérer les priorités
- Bonnes compétences techniques, bon esprit d’équipe
- Minutie et capacité de regarder et d’expliquer les choses dans leur ensemble
- Dynamisme et excellentes aptitudes en communication orale et écrite
- Aptitude à travailler dans un environnement d’entreprise en démarrage où tout évolue rapidement
- Bilinguisme : anglais et français parlés et écrits
CE QUE CAREBOOK VOUS OFFRE?
N’essayez plus d’atteindre l’équilibre travail/vie personnelle. Et si votre travail vous offrait tout l’équilibre que vous méritez?
L’accent mis par Carebook sur la santé et le mieux-être holistique ne se limite pas à notre produit – on le constate aussi dans les à-côtés et les avantages dont vous profitez. À titre d’employé de Carebook, voici ce qui vous est offert :
- Service de télémédecine via Maple
- Carebook offre un modèle de travail hybride qui vous permet de travailler entièrement à distance, entièrement au bureau ou un peu des deux !
- Un travail au sein d’une culture de collaboration et de santé, dans une équipe talentueuse qui apprécie vos compétences et votre personne.
- Ces principes de base de santé et de mieux-être holistique imprègnent nos bureaux modernes et fraîchement rénovés au cœur du centre-ville de Montréal, particulièrement notre cuisine, où vous pouvez déguster tous les jours des collations santé, des fruits frais et, bien sûr, de l’excellent café.
We care. A lot. We care about the quality of our work, about our customers, and about each other!
At Carebook, we're on a mission to create a connected world of health that empowers individuals and engages organizations in a proactive, lifelong commitment to wellness. Headquartered in Montreal, we're looking for new champions to join our growing team. We work hard, move quickly, and often wear multiple hats. Our environment inspires new ideas, facilitates personal growth, and fosters collaboration. Sound like fun? It is! Let's talk!
We’re on the hunt for a talented Product Owner to lead one of our product squads. You will be in charge of major product initiatives to build the next generation of health product.
We’re on the hunt for a talented Product Owner to lead one of our product squads. You will be in charge of major product initiatives to build the next generation of health product.
In this role, you will:
- Actively participate in the global product vision as a key member of the product team
- Drive the discovery, inception, build and release phases of your product initiatives
- Communicate the product vision to the development team
- Work in collaboration with Carebook’s stakeholders and external partners to define the product requirements
- Work in collaboration with the product team to improve the agile processes implementation
- Manage the product lifecycle by grooming the Product Backlog with the development team, maintaining product roadmap, prioritizing usability enhancements, respecting project timelines, dependencies and critical paths, and assuring solution rollout and training to end users
- Create and extract well-researched and effective user stories based on primary and secondary research data
- Detect and explain the business implications of technical problems or conversely, the technical implications of business issues
- Work in close partnership with the development teams, the design team and Quality Assurance by leading daily scrum meetings, calls, sprint planning, high level estimates and sprint demo & retrospective
- Plan, coordinate and extract learnings from the user testing initiatives
- Monitor and interpret the analytics and adapt the product backlog consequently
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field
- 5+ years of experience of successfully building and managing software products through the entire software development lifecycle
- 5+ years of experience as a PO or PM for a mobile B2C product
- Experience in a similar role in the health industry, an asset
- Proven ability to work with development teams using Agile Methodology
- Strong organizational skills and capacity to prioritize
- Technically savvy and a good team player
- Detail oriented, but able to see and communicate the big picture
- Energetic and strong communication skills - oral and written
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and start up environment
- Bilingual, French and English, written and spoken
Are you up for the Challenge? Send your Resume using the link below. Not the right fit but you have the right person in mind? Please share with them! Remember, we care about you and we are more than just another place to work!
WHAT CAREBOOK OFFERS
Forget trying to chase a work/life balance. What if your work could simply be the balance you deserve?
Carebook’s focus on holistic health and wellness goes beyond our product—it makes its way into your perks and benefits, too. As a Carebook employee, you’ll enjoy:
- Telemedicine service via Maple
- Carebook offers a hybrid work model that allows you to work fully remotely, fully in-office or a little bit of both!
- A core philosophy of holistic health and wellness that permeates into our physical (modern and newly renovated) offices in the core of downtown Montreal—and also into our kitchen, where you'll feel nourished with daily, healthy snacks, fresh fruit (and, of course, great coffee)
- Working in a collaborative, healthy culture with a talented team where your skills (and YOU) are valued
See more jobs at Carebook
Program, Project & Process management
Business Analyst/Project Manager
Royal Communications Consultants Inc is hiring a Remote Business Analyst/Project Manager
See more jobs at Royal Communications Consultants Inc
Latitude, Inc. is hiring a Remote SDLC Project Manager
See more jobs at Latitude, Inc.
Science & Research
MMS Holdings Inc. is hiring a Remote Principal Biostatistician
See more jobs at MMS Holdings Inc.
Egnyte is hiring a Remote Frontend Engineer [Poland]
(Poznań, Office or Fully Remote, Poland)
Hi there! We’re on the lookout for talented engineers to join our team working on a global product with an impressive client base. Companies like Red Bull or BuzzFeed rely on Egnyte to manage and secure their cloud data. As you can imagine, there’s no shortage of interesting tech challenges to engage with. Are you up for them?
When you join Egnyte, you will:
- Contribute to a product that handles1.2 million requests every minute.
- Work in an interdisciplinary,quality-driven team.
- Collaborate with UX designers, product owners, QA engineers, and backend developers to deliver top experiences for our customers.
- Ship clean, performant, and well-tested code.
- Get to voice your ideas andhave a real impacton how we work and what we work on.
- Learn from your team members and share your knowledge with others.
- Experience with theReactecosystem — our stack is based on React and Webpack (Hey, if you’re just getting started with React — we can help you level up your React skills).
- Proactive, pragmatic, solution-oriented attitude.
- Quality-driven software developer—striving for high quality of software is really important for us at Egnyte.
- Nice to have: experience in Python, Java or Golang (backend).
What we offer:
- Salary tailored to your experience and skills
- Flexible working hours
- Great office space overlooking Lake Malta. We enjoy working there, but if you live too far away to visit Poznań regularly, that’s totally fine. We know how toeffectively work in a hybrid/remote modeland will figure out a way for you to comfortably do your best work.
- Stock options
- Your own Egnyte account with lifetime access
- 4000 PLN Gross conference budget per person and additional 4 training days each year to boost your skills
- MyBenefit: you can choose a MultiSport card or gift cards every month
- Private medical healthcare
- English classes
You are more than welcome to share with us everything you are proud of: links, portfolio, GitHub repositories etc.
See more jobs at Egnyte
A2 Hosting is hiring a Remote Sr Django Developer - Remote
Ascend Technologies is hiring a Remote Junior Automation Engineer
Sr. Software Engineer (Backend)
O'Reilly Media is hiring a Remote Sr. Software Engineer (Backend)
O'Reilly Media is looking for a Senior Software Engineer well-versed in Python and Django to join one of our product teams, and contribute to the development and maintenance of key features within our learning platform.
Salary Range: $130,000 - $155,000
About the Team
O’Reilly Media’s Platform Engineering team builds and supports O’Reilly’s premier learning service, which is used by technologists, managers, and designers around the world to hone their skills and improve their craft. We are made of many small teams that are broadly distributed across the US, featuring diverse, tightly collaborative groups of developers, designers, and product managers constantly encouraging each other to deliver work that instills pride and fulfillment. We encourage learning, knowledge sharing, growth, and collaboration in all aspects.
About the Job
At O’Reilly, our engineers focus on building a diverse set of features designed in collaboration with product managers, UX, and other teammates. Senior Engineers work with product managers to architect our learning platform experiences, exchange code reviews with other team members, provide mentorship to junior engineers, and assist QA and Ops in troubleshooting product issues.
We are interested in people who have experience building and supporting software with a diverse and engaged user base. We desire candidates who work comfortably in an agile environment and with collaborators who are distributed across multiple time zones. We value colleagues who are helpful, respectful, humble, and always willing to do what’s best for our users. We desire developers who treat automated tests as essential and believe that code reviews are a crucial path of learning and of sharing knowledge. The people on our platform teams have taken many traditional and nontraditional paths to the developer profession, and we welcome diverse teams that are bound together by a mutual love of learning.
- 2+ years of being a Senior Engineer (or equivalent)
- 5+ years experience as an engineer with relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Proficiency in Django or equivalent web frameworks.
- Experience with building, monitoring and debugging microservices.
- Experience writing automated tests using tools like Django's TestCase or PyTest, or similar
- Familiarity with the following technologies and tools or theircognates:
- Relational databases, such as Postgres
- OAuth, OIDC, and/or SAML
- Zuora or Braintree APIs
- Salesforce APIs
About O’Reilly Media
O’Reilly’s mission is to change the world by sharing the knowledge of innovators. For over 40 years, we’ve inspired companies and individuals to do new things—and do things better—by providing them with the skills and understanding that are necessary for success.
At the heart of our business is a unique network of experts and innovators who share their knowledge through us. O’Reilly Learning offers exclusive live training, interactive learning, a certification experience, books, videos, and more, making it easier for our customers to develop the expertise they need to get ahead. And our books have been heralded for decades as the definitive place to learn about the technologies that are shaping the future. Everything we do is to help professionals from a variety of fields learn best practices and discover emerging trends that will shape the future of the tech industry.
Our customers are hungry to build the innovations that propel the world forward. And we help you do just that.
Learn more: https://www.oreilly.com/about/
At O’Reilly, we believe that true innovation depends on hearing from, and listening to, people with a variety of perspectives. We want our whole organization to recognize, include, and encourage people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, abilities, religions, sexual orientations, and professional roles.
Learn more: https://www.oreilly.com/diversity
See more jobs at O'Reilly Media
Xpanxion is hiring a Remote GCP Data Architect
Optel Group is hiring a Remote Fullstack Software Engineer
See more jobs at Optel Group
Senior Front End Developer - LATAM (remote)
MAS Global Consulting is hiring a Remote Senior Front End Developer - LATAM (remote)
See more jobs at MAS Global Consulting
Senior Ruby On Rails Developer (Argentina)
Koombea Inc is hiring a Remote Senior Ruby On Rails Developer (Argentina)
Tech9 is hiring a Remote Senior NLP Engineer
See more jobs at Tech9
Clover Leaf Solutions is hiring a Remote Software Developer 4
See more jobs at Clover Leaf Solutions
Precise Software Solutions, Inc. is hiring a Remote Senior Appian Developer
Manager, Software Quality Assurance
Verinovum, Inc. is hiring a Remote Manager, Software Quality Assurance
Teaching & Education
Simplify Compliance is hiring a Remote CDI Education Specialist
See more jobs at Simplify Compliance