We currently have 47923 active remote jobs categorised, it is impossible to feature them all in this newsletter, so please visit our site, when you login you can consult your selection, including up to the minute updates throughout the week.
All jobs are found in the last 7 days on the sites of the employers, a lot of them have not been published anywhere else! check out the others subscriptions on our main page in the footer
Enjoy the newsletter
Med Sea Alliance 30x30 Campaign Leader
Global Fishing Watch is hiring a Remote Med Sea Alliance 30x30 Campaign Leader
We are looking for our 30 x 30 Campaign Leader to help us achieve a fundamental objective for the Med Sea Alliance: advance the 30x30 target in the Mediterranean Sea.
The goals of the campaign are to: accelerate progress to ensure that 10% of the Mediterranean Sea is highly protected by 2030; accelerate progress to ensure 30% of the Mediterranean Sea is protected and that this 30% includes priority habitats; improve the effectiveness of Marine Protected Areas by ensuring they have management plans and adequate measures in place which are properly enforced and funded.
To support the achievement of these objectives, the Med Sea Alliance is looking for a full-time Campaign Leader who will be responsible for the building, expansion, oversight and coordination of an impactful 30x30 initiative in the Mediterranean.
The successful candidate will have excellent leadership and campaigning skills, strong track record in project management and acquisition and be able to work with a dispersed and diverse multinational team.
Excellent knowledge of biodiversity and marine protected areas fields and related policy is key. Experience of working in international initiatives, coalitions, partnerships or projects involving multiple stakeholders is essential.
Interpersonal skills, adaptability, public facing and negotiation talents are important.
The Campaign Leader is a key team member of the Med Sea Alliance Coordination team, consisting of the Director, Communications Director and Project Manager.
- Design a 30x30 Vision for the Mediterranean Sea, lay the foundations for a 30x30 Campaign Strategy and create a broader movement in the region together with the Med Sea Alliance members/partners and other key players in the basin.
- Align the 30x30 Campaign Strategy with the MSA Vision and Mission, Movement Strategy and ensure coordination with other projects of the Med Sea Alliance.
- Develop opportunities for 30x30 work in new countries and high sea areas. Lead the development of project proposals and develop a portfolio of donors.
- Liaise regularly with participating organisations and external partners to create synergy. Build joint or complementary strategies and ensure coordination with other key players in the region (other coalitions and organisations, in particular Together for the Med and the tourism industry).
- Advise the participating organisations in developing effective and aligned policy/advocacy and communications work nationally and internationally as part of the campaign work plans. Support the participating organisations in maintaining relationships with government representatives and institutions.
- Build the representativity of the campaign at international forums. Act as the main spokesperson in events, meetings and media interviews.
- Work across all national, international and thematic (legal action, data analysis and economics) work packages of the initiative and integrate all streams of work into a coherent regional campaign. Develop clear roles and responsibilities and facilitate discussion, negotiation and decision making within the project teams.
- Identify potential new member organisations, in particular in the southern and eastern shores of the basin, that are key for implementing the 30x30 plan. Assess the need for a capacity building in the region.
- Keep track of budget and expenses and coordinate reporting (narrative and financial) with the finance and administration teams. Liaise with and supervise external consultants, drafts Terms of Reference and contracts with the participating organisations and the finance team.
- Prepare regular updates on project progress for the Med Sea Alliance Steering Group and all members. Develop progress reports and calls for funders.
- An experienced campaigner and leader
- Excellent organizational and team leadership skills
- Expertise in policy/advocacy, biodiversity and marine protected areas fields
- Knowledge of the region’s marine policy and conservation context
- Spokesperson skills
- Excellent written and spoken English (ability to speak one or more Mediterranean languages is an asset)
- Demonstrated capacity to operate effectively in cross-cultural environments
- Ability to work independently, remotely and across a dispersed team
- 7 + years of experience in leading international campaigns/projects/initiatives
- Advanced university degree in marine/environmental science or policy, or related field.
Responsible to: Director of the Med Sea Alliance
Location: Remote working in a European time zone, with a preference for a Med Coastal State location
Travel: 10%, dependent on COVID situation and protocols
Type of contract: contractual
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Working Hours: The position will be part of a remote team spanning different time zones and so the candidate must be able to accommodate regular early/late meetings to be able to work effectively. Periodic domestic and international travel is required.
Equal opportunities: While this position is part of the Med Sea Alliance and reports to its Steering Committee, Global Fishing Watch will act as the fiscal sponsor for the role. Global Fishing Watch is an equal opportunities employer. We hire and promote qualified professionals without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that our mission is best advanced when welcoming the contributions of people of diverse backgrounds, beliefs and cultures. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all employees and contractors of Global Fishing Watch and our partners, vendors and suppliers.
Please apply by Friday, 24 March
See more jobs at Global Fishing Watch
Litera is hiring a Remote Associate Account Executive
Litera is a fast-growing software company and one of the leading legal technology suppliers in the world. Serving over 90% of the world’s largest law firms, our software is used by hundreds of thousands of lawyers every day. As a company selected for Crain's Best Places to Work in Chicago, we believe professional development, rewards programs, open communication, investing in our employees, and transparent leadership all contribute to a unique and open work environment. Our employees are driven, energetic, passionate, and have the ability to make a direct impact on the future of the company.
The Associate Account Executive is responsible for selling our Firm Intelligence solutions; BigSquare and PSShip, to drive new revenue. This is a high impact position that contributes to our overall growth by delivering sales through strategic account management, influence, relationship-building, and value-based selling. An Associate Account Executive works with other Litera team members to build and cultivate relationships to identify and execute on new growth opportunities, including substantial expansion within current clients. The Associate Account Executive will be primarily responsible for the early stages of the sales process for PS Ship and BigSquare, and collaborating closely with internal partners to progress and close opportunities.
A Day in the Life
- Earn credibility as a trusted advisor for key contacts within each firm in your territory
- Actively listen, understand customer objectives, and articulate relevant technology and business trends and benefits
- Work cross-functionally to develop detailed account plans to expand relationships and grow our partnership within each firm
- Aggressively prospect into current customer accounts for cross sell opportunities where there is no current ownership of a BigSquare or PS Ship solution
- Represent Litera at events to influence sales opportunities
Within 1 Month, You Will:
- Complete Litera New Hire Onboarding
- Participate in instructor-led Sales Bootcamp
- Learn best practices, processes, and business tools, including Salesforce and Microsoft Office
- Be prepared to effectively manage all steps in the sales process
Within 3 Months, You Will:
- Prepare, present, and begin executing on a strategic territory growth plan
- Create and deliver presentations, proposals, and product demonstrations with support from Pre-Sales and other team members
- Prospect and close deals
Within 6 Months, You Will:
- Manage full sales cycle for territory/region
- Consistently generate new pipeline to drive growth
- Be a key contributor to Sales QBR presentations for your territory/region
- You are energized by navigating complex organizations and decision-making processes
- You can earn credibility as a trusted advisor with C-suite and senior leaders within large global organizations
- You have a strong desire to learn about and evangelize technology solutions to challenging business problems
- You are keen on organization, collaboration, getting things done, and routinely meet metric-based quota goals
- Comfortable with a quickly changing environment
- Thrive on open transparency, communication, and collaboration internally and externally
- Competency with Salesforce, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint
What Sets Us Apart?
- Have direct contact and work directly with our upper management team
- Work with a team that has a proven track record year after year
- You will be challenged and encouraged to broaden your skills
- Regular social & philanthropic events
- Access to personal development courses and tools in our internal learning management system
- Great health benefits, PTO and holiday policies, & more!
See more jobs at Litera
Account Executive - Germany (M/F)
Lemonway is hiring a Remote Account Executive - Germany (M/F)
Lemonway simplifies complex and regulated payment for marketplaces.????
Lemonway provides a dedicated payment solution for investment platforms and B2C/B2B marketplaces in Europe. The SaaS solution accessible via API allows 400 platforms to collect funds in a secure and regulated framework (PSD2, Payment Agent, KYC, AML/CTF).????
Lemonway has raised €35 million in Series B to finance its continuous growth.
Join a fast-growing scale-up that offers one of the most innovative solutions in a fast-growing market !
- Join over 180 motivated and talented employees
- Shape the future of payments in the new digital economy
- Be part of an expert team, open to sharing knowledge to enable every talent to reach their full potential
- Work in a hyper-growth tech environment
Based in Paris (headquarter) or remotely in
Munich, you will be part of the Account Executive team.
Your role will consist to sell Lemonway to our prospects in the European market and especially in the DACH region (Germany / Netherlands / Austria / Baltics countries).
Your prospects will be decision makers looking for the best payment solution (CEO, CTO, CPO, COO). Your role will be to convert them into partners and build with them the right payment solution (consultative selling, long sales cycle, tailored support...).
You will also rely on the different departments of Lemonway to propose the most relevant payment solution to your prospects (Product, Tech, Compliance).
In this context, you will be required to:
- Identify the most promising markets and target prospects with the SDR team (hunting)
- Accompany customers throughout the sales process (selling, negotiating, closing, contracting...)
- Achieve your contract closing goals
- Follow the technical integration of the solution until the first payment flows
- Keep your pipeline up to date in Salesforce
This position will give you the opportunity to explore the European Fintech ecosystem and work with Lemonway's strategic partners!
Innovapptive is hiring a Remote Director, Customer Success
See more jobs at Innovapptive
LoadSpring Solutions, Inc is hiring a Remote Account Manager
A2 Hosting is hiring a Remote Billing Manager - Remote
See more jobs at A2 Hosting
The Kaizen Company is hiring a Remote Accounts Payable
Amy Cell Talent is hiring a Remote Accounting Manager
Banking & Finance
Context Travel is hiring a Remote Strategic Finance Director
See more jobs at Context Travel
Business development & Sales
Axxon Consulting is hiring a Remote Solution Consultant Jr
Sales Development Representative
Feedonomics is hiring a Remote Sales Development Representative
See more jobs at Feedonomics
Midwest Regional Development Director
Giffords is hiring a Remote Midwest Regional Development Director
ACLU of Maryland is hiring a Remote Program Associate
See more jobs at ACLU of Maryland
Civil, Mechanical & Hardware Engineering
Veracity Consulting Group is hiring a Remote Test Engineer
Customer Support & helpdesk
Customer Service Representative / Data Entry
Columbia School of English is hiring a Remote Customer Service Representative / Data Entry
See more jobs at Columbia School of English
Customer Service Representative
Xtreme Lashes is hiring a Remote Customer Service Representative
See more jobs at Xtreme Lashes
Technical Customer Success Manager
TechSoup is hiring a Remote Technical Customer Success Manager
Customer service representative
Optel Group is hiring a Remote Customer service representative
Remote Customer Service Representative
Right at Home of Southern Pennsylvania is hiring a Remote Remote Customer Service Representative
See more jobs at Right at Home of Southern Pennsylvania
Data analytics & Science
Premier Research is hiring a Remote Senior Manager, Biostatistics
At Premier Research, we help biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. What we do is profoundly connected to saving and improving lives, and we recognize our staff members are the most valuable asset in delivering success. Inspiring and nurturing staff to do their best work means a better, healthier future for all. We’re a community of 2,000 people in more than 20 countries delivering unmatched expertise, operational skills, and dedication to meet the most challenging needs facing clinical trials today.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager Biostatistics to join ourBiostatistics team that is passionate about improving healthcare through innovative clinical research. As a member of the Premier Research team, you’ll help create tangible solutions for patients in need while building cross-functional partnerships that enable your growth and success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Independently develops SAS programs to generate listings, tables and figures as outlined by a statistical analysis plan and to generate randomization codes
- Performs QC of TLFs, CDISC and other analysis data sets
- Prepares specifications for CDISC and other analysis data sets; independently develop statistical analysis plans
- Acts as Lead Biostatistician to interact with the study team and the Sponsor
- Provide strategic approaches to support direct reports with complex project challenges
- Guide and mentor direct reports to achieve and overcome personal development goals and obstacles while providing positive and constructive feedback
- Supports Business Development by preparing for and attending bid defense meetings, preparing capabilities presentations, and assisting with budget and proposal development
- Acts as an independent Biostatistician on DSMBs and DMCs
What we are searching for:
- Advanced degree (MS or PhD) from accredited college or university, in statistics or closely related field
- Previous experience in clinical trials design and analysis using SAS
- Previous experience as supervisor/manager
- Knowledge of ICH and local regulatory authority drug research and development regulations preferred.
- Works with internal and external customers/vendors to meet project specific goals.
- Demonstrated experience in interactions with regulatory agencies (e.g., FDA, EMA, EU member states, etc.)
Why choose Premier Research?
- Premier Research is more than a company – it’s a community of people that truly care about one another, about our clients, and about our mission of furthering research to improve the lives of patients in critical need.
- Our cultural anchors – Caring & Empathy, Empowerment, Aspiration, One Team – mirror the flexibility and trust that our team embodies. As a Premier team member, you have the power to make an impact, regardless of job title and location.
- Our dedication to biotech and specialty pharma is unlike any other. We provide our staff with innovative technologies and continuous learning opportunities so that they have the tools they need to be successful.
Because we are transforming life-changing ideas into new medical treatments for a diverse population, we require the perspectives of a diverse staff thinking creatively, challenging ideas, and solving complex problems fearlessly. Through a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and empowerment, we create a community of belonging that welcomes differences, fuels innovation, and better connects us to the patients, physicians, and customers we serve.
We hire people that add to our culture, then invest in developing skills and abilities. If you are excited about this role, but your past experiences do not perfectly align with the position as described, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly the right candidate for this role or others.
Premier Research considers immigration sponsorship to be an important part of recruiting, hiring, and retaining an innovative workforce. The company will sponsor work visa and green card applications for qualified employees in compliance with our Visa Sponsorship Policy. Sponsorship is not a guarantee of employment.
Premier Research is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is compliant with all federal guidelines. All qualified applicants will receive equitable consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
See more jobs at Premier Research
Design & Multimedia
Ideatree is hiring a Remote Junior UI/UX Designer
WHO WE ARE
MOBILE | SOCIAL | APP = EIGITAL
Helping brands anticipate and navigate change. We do more than envision the future; we help build it. Digital is no more about a great website, social presence or app but an omnichannel platform for brands and businesses to approach the audience holistically.
WHAT WE SEEK
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital products. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital products.
- Must be willing to explore new AI and the latest tools to make development faster. Tools such as FlutterFlow, Builder.app, Bravo Studio.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience on mobile and web UI/UX.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Team player but can work independently too
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, iOS, Android,
- Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Graduate of BS Fine Arts, Design or equivalent.
A PLUS IF YOU HAVE
- Experience working at a startup.
- Has designed either Restaurant or Retail App UI/UX.
We require all our team members to use time and task-tracking software on their computers for time tracking. Please read more about this and confirm that you understand and agree to use it before applying for a position.
PAN India (Remote)
If you think you have the spark and a constantly simmering pot of ideas, contact us.
See more jobs at Ideatree
Devtech is hiring a Remote Design Lead
See more jobs at Devtech
Nuspire, LLC is hiring a Remote Site Reliability Engineer
HR & Recruiting
DT Professional Services is hiring a Remote Technical Sourcer/Recruiter
RedSeal is hiring a Remote Human Resource Generalist
Associate Information Security Analyst
Tenable is hiring a Remote Associate Information Security Analyst
Who is Tenable?
Tenable® is the Exposure Management company. 40,000 organizations around the globe rely on Tenable to understand and reduce cyber risk. Our global employees support 60 percent of the Fortune 500, 40 percent of the Global 2000, and large government agencies. Come be part of our journey!
What makes Tenable such a great place to work?
Ask a member of our team and they’ll answer, “Our people!” We work together to build and innovate best-in-class cybersecurity solutions for our customers; all while creating a culture of belonging, respect, and excellence where we can be our best selves. When you’re part of our #OneTenable team, you can expect to partner with some of the most talented and passionate people in the industry, and have the support and resources you need to do work that truly matters. We deliver results that exceed expectations and we win together!
In this role, the Associate Information Security Engineer (Vulnerability Management) will review, coordinate, implement, and maintain vulnerability and configuration scans, policies, and metrics in support of the Vulnerability Management Program. The candidate will work closely with Information Security engineers,analysts, and groups within and outside of Information Security, including business asset owners to help ensure the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of Tenable’s assets.
- Monitor and maintain enterprise security scanning tools (Tenable Products, Open-Source Scanning, SAST/DAST, etc.)
- Provide recommendations on remediating host-based and web application vulnerabilities
- Conduct manual validation to confirm vulnerability closure
- Perform analysis to validate justifications for false positives, operational requirements, and risk adjustments
- Provide recommendations to optimize processes and procedures related to enterprise security scanning tools
- Serve as a subject matter expert for vulnerability management issue resolution
- Communicate vulnerabilities, solutions, and enterprise trends to all levels of an enterprise – technical and non-technical resources.
- Provide periodic reports detailing scan success, remediation efforts, and vulnerability trends
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years of experience
- Demonstrated knowledge in the planning, development, coordination, implementation, and execution of a vulnerability management program
- In depth knowledge of policies, procedures, development, and implementation of vulnerability identification, scanning, analysis, remediation tactics, and reporting within an organization
- Experience creating system inventories, boundary diagrams, and plans of actions and milestones (POA&M)
- Experience with common CI/CD and software deployment automation tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable teamwork skills and resourcefulness
- Possess self-drive to keep moving things forward even in the face of ambiguity and imperfect knowledge
- General understanding of security fundamentals (cryptography, least privilege, segregation of duties) and general security technologies, including operating systems, network security (firewalls, VPNs, etc.), security event management, business continuity, physical security, identity management, directory services, etc.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DDNS, Group Policy, Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop operating systems, Linux Operating Systems
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Knowledge of AWS (Amazon Web Services), GPC (Google Private Cloud), Azure, or other cloud platforms and related technologies is desired
- Familiarity with configuration baseline standards such as CIS & STIG
- Ability to perform well with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated while demonstrating a passion for Cybersecurity
- BS. or above in related Information Technology field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Security+, CEH, OSCP, GIAC GCIH or other Infosec certifications is a plus
If you’ve reached this point, and you’re still not sure if you should apply…..Just do it! We’re human and we don’t fit a perfect mold. Having diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives, that’s a good thing! If you’re coming from outside of the cyber industry - great! If you’re looking to try something new - awesome! All we ask is you bring passion to all that you do, crave creativity and innovation, and embrace the hard work of gaining new skills and accepting big challenges.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.
The base salary range for this position is $64,000.00 - $84,666.67 USD. Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including the candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, location and experience, and may fall outside of the range shown. Employees are also eligible for variable compensation in addition to base pay (commission for sales roles, bonus for non-sales roles), depending on company and individual performance. Tenable also offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefits which include: medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance; 401(k) retirement savings with company match; an employee stock purchase plan; an employee referral program; flexible spending accounts; an Employee Assistance Program (EAP); education assistance; parental leave; paid time off (PTO); company-paid holidays; health and wellness events; and community programs.
See more jobs at Tenable
Journalism, Content & Copywriting
Maania Consultancy Services is hiring a Remote Technical Writer
See more jobs at Maania Consultancy Services
Blavity Inc. is hiring a Remote SEO Editor
See more jobs at Blavity Inc.
Legal & Compliance
Brightside is hiring a Remote Senior Compliance Manager
See more jobs at Brightside
Product Marketing Manager - RemoteB2B ● c++
Smart, Savvy + Associates is hiring a Remote Product Marketing Manager - Remote
See more jobs at Smart, Savvy + Associates
Api.video is hiring a Remote Content Manager
Today, video accounts for over 80% of all internet traffic! ????
We live increasingly in a video-first world where our online experiences are dominated by real-time, streaming, and on-demand video.
At api.video our mission is to connect people through their cameras and videos. We are a global API-first platform managing and delivering online video at scale. Our goal is to become the standard for how modern teams bring video experiences into their products and services.
Just like Stripe for payments, Twilio for text/VOIP, and Sendgrid for email; we're making video accessible to every client and developer via our api, over the world.
We’re growing fast and are looking for an experienced Content Manager to join our Growth team. If you’re a creative marketeer passionate about the future of technology with a good understanding of the developer audience, this role is for you.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will lead api.video’s content strategy. With a host of content in play, you will refine, optimize, create and execute new content strategies.
With a deep understanding and evidence of SEO-led strategic execution, you will be comfortable analyzing datasets, proficient in SEMrush and other key analytics tools, and possess excellent cross-functional teamwork skills.
What will you be doing? ????️
- Build and integrate a strong SEO strategy within the editorial strategy.
- Create and own our content calendar; testing, developing, and executing new and existing assets
- Develop and edit a variety of content assets aligned to personas and the buyer journey: blog articles, landing pages, website pages, video scripts, podcasts, and other materials on forward-thinking topics helping product builders to integrate video into their app or software.
- Identify and collaborate with external resources, including customers and partners, to develop, edit and distribute content.
- Define, build, and maintain a high-quality content pipeline to meet the Growth team needs that drive website traffic and generate marketing leads.
- Monitor and optimize content quality through data analysis, customer input, and proactive research.
What can you expect at api.video?????
- Global presence with an international working environment
- 100% Remote possible
- We offer competitive salaries
- Flexible timetable - we value results over the presence
- Work in your preferred System and OS (Mac, Linux, Microsoft)
- Your voice is valued and will count in our decision making
- Personal Growth. We invest in your career development; do you need books or to attend conferences? We got you covered!
See more jobs at Api.video
Sectigo, Inc. is hiring a Remote Brand Marketing Specialist
See more jobs at Sectigo, Inc.
Mobietrain is hiring a Remote Product Support Specialist
- Are you passionate about providing customer service?
- Do you enjoy solving problems and educating people?
- Are you a self-starter and do you love to take ownership?
- Do you have customer support experience within a technical environment / SaaS company?
- Are you fluent in English and Dutch?
Perfect! In that case we would love to meet you!
We’re on a mission to empower frontline employees to take control of their future with personalized, mobile-first training and development.
At MobieTrain, we are all creative and hard-working souls with a passion to drive real change within an exciting, fast-paced work environment. Our headquarters are in Belgium, but we also have offices in Madrid, Lisbon, Milan, Paris and Amsterdam.
Our clients include Vans, Proximus, Decathlon and many more! With our Performance Enablement platform, we provide customer-facing employees with the tools and and resources they need to be successful in their jobs and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
MobieTrain is looking for a pro-active Product Support Specialist. You will be joining our Product Team and work closely together with our Product Managers and Designers, as well as our Customer Success Team. You will serve as the direct the link between the people creating our product and our end-users. Your main responsibility is ensuring that our users will know how to use our product and how to get the most value out of it. You’ll deliver proactive and reactive product support services to our end-users but will also help our product team improving our product with your insights.
See more jobs at Mobietrain
Program, Project & Process management
Response Mine Interactive is hiring a Remote Strategic Partnership Manager
Rapptr Labs is hiring a Remote Junior Project Manager
See more jobs at Rapptr Labs
Paradigm Information is hiring a Remote Senior Software QA Analyst
Paradigm is seeking a Senior Software QA Analyst to support our client, a leader in the legal industry. The Senior QA Analyst develops mission critical print workflow software. As a Senior member of the team, you are a resource for other software QA analysts, and serve as the liaison between the department manager and other analysts, as well as the business team. This position is for a full stack QA with a strong emphasis on back-end processes.
Type:1 year Contract
Location:Remote (USA Candidates only)
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO, and sick days
As a Senior Software QA Analyst, you will:
• Ensure that new and existing product functionality are reliable, defect free and function as intended
• Create, document, verify and execute component-level to user acceptance test plans and test cases
• Work closely with business partners and the application development team in eliciting project requirements to create test cases
• Use Agile Scrum SDLC methodologies and participate in Scrum ceremonies
• Participate in the development and reporting of test metrics; items such as test confidence and test coverage reports
• Review requirements specifications and identify gaps and inconsistencies
• Work closely with development engineers, business analysts, and other QA team members to identify, report, and troubleshoot defects; verify problem fixes in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner
• Provide leadership among other Quality Assurance Analyst positions, facilitating a lead role in providing direction and working directly with the Quality Assurance Manager.
Our Skills and Wishlist includes:
Paradigm offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO, and sick days.
About Us, Paradigm
Want to love Mondays? It's possible when you love what you do. Paradigm is a staffing solutions firm dedicated to finding the perfect job for candidates. We're connected with some of the most innovative tech companies around, giving our employees that competitive edge needed in today's job market.
We are proud to offer a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. We value diversity and promote respect in the work place. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only local candidates able to work directly for Paradigm as W-2 employees can be considered for this position. No agents, please.
See more jobs at Paradigm Information
Fresh Consulting is hiring a Remote Network Engineer
See more jobs at Fresh Consulting
Wiser Solutions is hiring a Remote Lead Software Architect
See more jobs at Wiser Solutions
Digital Programs Manager (Remote)
Latitude, Inc. is hiring a Remote Digital Programs Manager (Remote)
See more jobs at Latitude, Inc.
Codexis is hiring a Remote Senior Software QA Engineer
See more jobs at Codexis
ActiveSoft, Inc is hiring a Remote IOS Mobile developer
See more jobs at ActiveSoft, Inc
Idea Evolver is hiring a Remote Machine Learning Engineer
Xcellent Technology is hiring a Remote Cloud Architect (Remote)
See more jobs at Xcellent Technology
DRT Strategies, Inc. is hiring a Remote Director of Technology
See more jobs at DRT Strategies, Inc.
Lead Software Development Engineer in Test
Xpanxion is hiring a Remote Lead Software Development Engineer in Test
See more jobs at Xpanxion
Imperva is hiring a Remote Remote Software Engineer
Remote Software Engineer
Imperva is a leader in cybersecurity, with a passion for protecting our valuable customer's applications & data. Imperva is known as the cybersecurity experts - trusted by industry leaders - and recognized as best-in-class by both our customers and independent analysts alike.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team to assist in developing Imperva’s fast growing Account Takeover Protection and Client-Side Protection SAAS offerings.
If you have a passion for new technologies and getting hands-on experience creating enterprise-level solutions, you will fit right in.
What you can expect in this role:
- Take a active role in developing a near real-time system capable of processing large volumes of events across the world
- Solve challenging problems in terms of scalability, reliability and performance for SaaS products used by millions of users worldwide.
- Engage in development of enterprise-level distributed SAAS solutions
- Utilize cloud technologies and modern programming practices
- Participate in the team’s agile development process
- Collaborate, demo and share your work with team members, product managers and stakeholders
- Communicate with customers and frontline teams to better understand use cases and pain points
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of programming experience
- Strong understanding of software development fundamentals
- At least 2 years of experience working with Java
- Understanding of HTML, HTTP and networking
- Experience working with distributed SQL/NoSQL DBs systems
- Ability to lead a project from requirements to completion, through design, implementation & testing
- Passion and ability to learn new software and technologies quickly
- Responsible for your own work and the team’s success as a whole
- Experience with data analysis tools
- Familiarity with microservice-based architecture
- Experience using Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with Kafka and Spring Framework
- Experience with Terraform and/or Terragrunt
- Experience with GO or C++ language
- Experience working with Jenkins
- Willingness to learn and participate in full-stack development tasks
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more:www.imperva.com, ourblog, onTwitter.
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
See more jobs at Imperva
Westernacher is hiring a Remote Backend Developer - Java
See more jobs at Westernacher
Life Line Screening is hiring a Remote Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer-Identity Graph
FullContact is hiring a Remote Senior Software Engineer-Identity Graph
See more jobs at FullContact
Teaching & Education
Instructional Designer Level 1Master’s Degree ● Design ● Photoshop
Colorado Christian University is hiring a Remote Instructional Designer Level 1
About the Job
The Instructional Designer I is a full-time, exempt position reporting to the Director of Curriculum Development. The Instructional Designer works closely with the Curriculum Development Team in managing the continuous quality curriculum improvement program for all adult undergraduate, graduate, and doctoralprograms/courses. The Instructional Designer is expected to be comfortable with multiple models of instructional design, as well as best practices in adult accelerated and online learning.
Colorado Christian University is the premier interdenominational Christian university in Colorado and the Rocky Mountain region, delivering world class education to thousands of students. The fully accredited, nonprofit University is located in Lakewood, Colorado, a suburb of Denver.
Colorado Christian University was founded in 1914 on two principles — grace and truth. CCU’s scriptural foundation comes from John 1:17: For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. (ESV)
CCU's mission is Christ-centered higher education transforming students to impact the world with grace and truth.
A leader in higher education, the University has been consistently ranked in the top 2 percent of colleges and universities nationwide for its core curriculum by the American Council of Trustees and Alumni. CCU has had nine consecutive years of enrollment growth and has been named one of the five fastest-growing master’s granting universities by The Chronicle of Higher Education.
CCU offers more than 100 degree program options for traditional and adult students through its College of Undergraduate Studies and College of Adult and Graduate Studies. More than 8,000 students attend the University on the main campus, in regional centers throughout Colorado, and online.
Scripture states all Christians are called to serve Christ and to minister to others. Because Christians are individuals with different gifts and callings, we serve Christ in a variety of ministry vocations. CCU invites you to explore how you may use your calling and gifts at the University.
What is most appealing about working at CCU?
- Faith-friendly: CCU’s culture is unique to higher education. Where else can you pursue academic excellence yet read the Holy Bible, pray with teammates and students at work, and work to impact our culture in support of Christian values?
- Convictionally Christian: As a university, we have an enduring commitment to Christ, his kingdom and the truth of God’s Word.
- Live out your calling: We are a traditional evangelical university where you can invest your God-given talents and abilities alongside coworkers and teammates, while having a profound influence on students as they deepen their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Equip students for kingdom work: You can be a part of helping students discover their callings and preparing them for positions of significant leadership in the church, business, government, education, and other professions, as a key part of our University's Strategic Priorities.
We’re looking for candidates who have:
- Master’s degree from an accredited college/university in education, curriculum and instruction, assessment, or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Two-three years of instructional design experience preferred.
- Experience with adult education and online education preferred.
- Experience with online learning platforms such as Brightspace or a similar system preferred.
- Experience with multimedia development using tools such as Premiere, Camtasia, Articulate, Captivate, Photoshop, or equivalent platforms preferred.
- Strong skills in organization, project management, time management, problem-solving, and decision making.
- High attention to details while maintaining a strategic perspective.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals with different backgrounds and levels of expertise.
- Demonstrated current knowledge in the field and a commitment to stay on the cutting edge of instructional design and development.
Key Job Duties
- CCU’s mission is Christ-centered higher education transforming students to impact the world with grace and truth. In this role, the Instructional Designer contributes to the mission by developing curriculum that integrates biblical principles in every course and shows students how to apply these principles in all areas of life.
- Implement quality standards for learning outcomes, assessment, course materials, learner engagement, and accessibility in curriculum development for the College of Adult and Graduate Studies (CAGS) based on the Quality Matters Rubric.
- Execute instructional design procedures as outlined in the Curriculum Development Processes and Procedures Manual to include the facilitation of planning meetings for course development projects; the review, revision, and alignment of course materials and assignments to meet course and program goals; and the completion of course development projects based on the projected level of development and project timeline.
- Collaborate with Curriculum Development, academic teams, and subject matter experts to lead the design, development, evaluation, and refinement of instructional strategies in course development consistent with best practices in adult education in CAGS undergraduate and graduate courses. Expected to carry a course development load of approximately 30-40 courses per year which may include the development of one new undergraduate program.
- Execute continuous quality improvement of Brightspace course shells.
- Guide the design and development of some multimedia materials for CAGS undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral courses.
- Ensure the application of appropriate guidelines to all CAGS courses in areas such as fair use, copyright, and ADAAA compliance.
- Attend regular meetings, committees, and training sessions as directed by the Director of Curriculum.
- Complete other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, you may be required to walk, stand, sit, reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, speak with clarity, and have appropriate vision and hearing capabilities. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. You may be required to work occasional irregular hours, including some nights and weekends. Colorado Christian University expects all faculty and staff to become a part of the University community by participating in activities and events that occur on the campus throughout the year, which may occur during evenings and weekends.
What we offer our employees:
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages to all employees. Our benefit package includes: a tuition waiver program, excellent healthcare, generous paid time off, matching 403(b) retirement plan, and additional organizational paid benefits and voluntary benefit offerings.
Colorado Christian University’s pay philosophy is based on internal and external data for pay equity; along with budgetary considerations for effective stewardship. Pay will be assigned based on relevant experience at a range of $50,000- $55,000 annual salary. We reserve the right to pay an equitable rate that we believe is within our salary structure or that may fit a candidate’s qualifications or experience for the job. A wage range posted is not a guarantee of a specific wage range for a job offer. CCU reserves the right to make pay decisions based on economic and equity considerations to attract the best possible talent. CCU does not determine pay based on sex or any other protected status.
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ, who believes there is no salvation apart from faith in his atonement on the cross, by grace alone becoming "born again" thus beginning a personal relationship with Christ, the Son of God.
- Able to effectively communicate personal faith and apply biblical principles and convictions in the workplace. Must have a strong sense of calling to the ministry of Colorado Christian University.
- Regularly attend and be engaged in meaningful involvement in a Bible-believing evangelical local church. Knowledgeable about the Word of God and passionate about Christian education.
- Must be a traditional evangelical Christian whose lifestyle is in consonance with sound Christian principles, is compatible with CCU’s Statement of Faith, and is in agreement with the Strategic Priorities promulgated by the University.
See more jobs at Colorado Christian University
CHILI publish is hiring a Remote Digital Learning Manager
Creative automation is how CHILI publish helps pretty much anyone worldwide create flawless visuals that make an impact. To support our continued growth, we are looking for experienced Digital Learning Manager!
As a Digital Learning Manager, you are fully accountable for the design and creation of engaging eLearning and training content. You will take ownership of each project assigned and liaise with subject matter experts to define course requirements, script storyboards, and then build the courses in-house.
This role is vital to deliver impactful learning and training content in order to drive onboarding and adoption of our platform.
Your key performance indicators (KPIs) include (but are not limited to) the users satisfaction, the number of certified users.
LMS & Certifcation
Explain exactly how our product solves their needs, the value it brings. Your face will be part of the Invisible brand as you’ll be on our users' screen as they onboard and use our products.
- Maintain and manage the LMS
- (Re)esign and produce e-learning content and paths (incl. videos and quizzes)
- Design certification programs for each application of CHILI GraFx platfform
- Design and implement feedback systems
- Adapt and update materials with each new feature and applications
- Ensure that all training materials and terminology are consistent with product documentation (incl. grammar and screenshots)
- Keep functionalities and features skills knowledge on possible use cases, and best practices up-to-date
- (Re)design training decks for each application of CHILI GraFx platfform
- Produce custom sessions based on customer needs/requests
- Manage training schedule with clients
- Promote new/existing features based on client needs and/or platform/feature releases
- Lean on marketing support to build videos to promote LMS and certification programs [YouTube, LinkedIn]
See more jobs at CHILI publish