We currently have 47923 active remote jobs categorised, it is impossible to feature them all in this newsletter, so please visit our site, when you login you can consult your selection, including up to the minute updates throughout the week.
All jobs are found in the last 7 days on the sites of the employers, a lot of them have not been published anywhere else! check out the others subscriptions on our main page in the footer
Enjoy the newsletter
Vital Interaction is hiring a Remote Account Manager
Snapsheet is hiring a Remote Director of Customer Success
Optel Group is hiring a Remote Director Customer Success
See more jobs at Optel Group
Optel Group is hiring a Remote Global Account Director
Director, SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting
Brilliant Earth is hiring a Remote Director, SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting
See more jobs at Brilliant Earth
Principle Choice Solutions LLC is hiring a Remote Accountant
See more jobs at Principle Choice Solutions LLC
Banking & Finance
Finance Business Partner - Remote
Help At Home is hiring a Remote Finance Business Partner - Remote
Business development & Sales
Sr. Director, Application Development
ActiveSoft, Inc is hiring a Remote Sr. Director, Application Development
Second Nature is hiring a Remote Sales Director
See more jobs at Second Nature
Black teacher collaborative is hiring a Remote Development Director
Raycon, Inc. is hiring a Remote National Sales Manager
IManage is hiring a Remote Sales Manager
Primrose School Franchising Company is hiring a Remote Franchise Sales Director
- Manages the franchise sales process for a defined territory from inquiry to franchisee award
- Proactively seeks and pursues qualified candidates in target markets through various means
- Builds rapport and relationships with existing Franchise Owners, partners and new prospects to promote brand growth
- Facilitates the receipt and completion of all required documentation necessary for franchise approval
- Guides potential Franchise Owners through the process of research and education about the franchise opportunity
- Manages and assists in the analyzing, planning, research, and development of organization's objectives and strategic plans in order to achieve business opportunities, growth, and financial profitability
- Develops plans to achieve growth and financial profitability through the development and execution of a business opportunity and evaluation process
- Oversees and participates in development and research activities involving building on company strengths, identifying potential new markets and business opportunities, increasing share of market, and obtaining a competitive position in the industry
- Actively facilitates and promotes cross-functional team communication to influence a successful ‘Lead to Award Lifecycle’
- Represents the Primrose brand at external trade shows, trade associations, conferences, and other professional networking opportunities in order to grow brand awareness and cultivate franchise candidates
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred, but not required
- 5-7 years of successful sales background with a strong qualifying and closing track record
- Experience with Franchise Sales is beneficial
- Strong general business, financial acumen and skills
- Demonstrated ability to instill urgency, accountability and foster a creative, initiative-taking culture
- Strong ethics and integrity in building personal relationships
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft computer skills, i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, as well as POS systems
While experience and knowledge are an important part of the success equation, who you are matters just as much. We seek to build teams of individuals who are curious, creative, confident and compassionate.
Primrose is 100% franchised, meaning every school is independently owned and operated by Franchise Owners most often residing in the communities their schools serve. Our school support center, or “Corporate Office”, is based in Atlanta, GA and we’re dedicated to providing service excellence by supporting over 400 schools across 29 states to provide children with the best and most trusted early education and care.
Our support center, located within minutes of the Battery and Suntrust Park, is home to over 130 team members that work in Marketing, Operations, IT, Real Estate, Franchise Development, Finance, Accounting, and Human Resources.
See more jobs at Primrose School Franchising Company
Equitable Hiring Group is hiring a Remote Chief of Staff
Black teacher collaborative is hiring a Remote Development Manager
Customer Support & helpdesk
OnlineMedEd is hiring a Remote Enterprise Support Specialist
Customer Experience Associate (Remote, Medtech)
Qardio, Inc. is hiring a Remote Customer Experience Associate (Remote, Medtech)
See more jobs at Qardio, Inc.
Invaluable is hiring a Remote Customer Care Representative
See more jobs at Invaluable
Data analytics & Science
Senior Implementation Analyst, UK
Movemedical is hiring a Remote Senior Implementation Analyst, UK
See more jobs at Movemedical
Twisto is hiring a Remote Data Scientist
Learn more about us!
What is going on at Twisto right now?
We started in 2013 as the simplest deferred payment solution at online checkout. Today we are a daily payments app, delivering seamless omnichannel daily payments to customers across Europe ????. And you can help on our next journey! We are currently seeking a talented Data Scientist to join our team.
About our team:
As part of the Risk department, our international Data Science team plays a crucial role in developing and implementing cutting-edge machine learning models. Beyond that, we actively contribute to business optimization efforts, leveraging the power of data to drive value across various operational areas.
Your future challenges and task on a daily basis:
- Develop machine learning models to effectively manage credit risk;
- Contribute to the evolution and enhancement of vital data management tools and processes that are integral to Twisto's success;
- Explore novel data sources for credit scoring and prepare them for seamless integration into our production systems;
- Create compelling proof-of-concepts for analytical tools and processes, driving innovation within the organization"
- Possibility to participate on operation and improvement Nikita Risk Engine (nikitaengine.com).
What do we offer?
- Fully remote or hybrid (remote + office work) - we have really nice offices ???? in Prague (Karlín) and Warsaw (Smolna), but you can also work remotely ????;
- ⭐ Cash equivalent due to hybrid work;
- Informal and pleasant atmosphere - we all know each other, we don't tolerate formalities and we also have a pack of dogs???? ;
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle ???? - we offer multisports, flexible working hours, health care, drinking and fruit daily???? in the office, team events,????6 weeks of vacation, 4 whatever days or 5 days of additional paid leave for parents after child birth????, etc.
See more jobs at Twisto
Design & Multimedia
Zoic Studios is hiring a Remote U.S. Unreal Technical Artist
See more jobs at Zoic Studios
Nagwa is hiring a Remote Freelance Illustrator
See more jobs at Nagwa
High-IQ Technology Staffing & Consulting is hiring a Remote Devops Engineer (remote)
See more jobs at High-IQ Technology Staffing & Consulting
Senior DevOps Engineer - Google Cloud
Dalia is hiring a Remote Senior DevOps Engineer - Google Cloud
General & Administrative
Remote Administrative Assistant - Controller Group
AccountingDepartment.com is hiring a Remote Remote Administrative Assistant - Controller Group
Awarded Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces 2022 & 2023!
AccountingDepartment.com is the leader in outsourced virtual accounting services for businesses - and our family is growing! Perhaps your next career adventure awaits!
AccountingDepartment.com never settles with status quo. We strive to make sure our staff have plenty of opportunities that broaden skill sets and ultimately enhance career satisfaction while working here. If you're someone who wants to make a difference, is a confident communicator, loves a good challenge, and happily embraces change, then we sound like a perfect match!
It's been an exciting 19 years at AccountingDepartment.com! We hope you will join us as we continue this exciting revolutionary journey we are on.
AccountingDepartment.com’s Administrative Assistant is responsible for ensuring the coordination of Controller Group operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness. This support role works with the Controller team within the organization to ensure efficient workflow within the group. The position requires the ability to communicate professionally and clearly with all internal and external clients. The Administrative Assistant must be comfortable working with different personality types and ability to take direction from multiple managers. Excellent organizational, prioritizing and attention to detail skills are essential in this position. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others, juggling multiple priorities simultaneously within a fast paced environment, is extremely organized and is technology savvy.
How You Will Contribute:
- Track client calls, verify call notes are documented properly, and take call notes when necessary
- Conduct staff time sheet reviews and approvals
- Assist with resource planning related to staffing assignments
- Run and analyze various reports, such as productivity reports
- Verify all completed financial reports are sent and filed
- Monitor status of tasks for Accounting Team to ensure all deliverables are completed in a timely manner
- Keep track and renew all training and license requirements for Controllers
- Updated policies and procedures as directed
- Ensure all staff performance reviews are scheduled and completed in a timely manner
- New Client Setup within project management software
- Maintain closing schedules for clients
- Keep Controllers informed of important information and any significant issues that arise
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure a seamless and positive experience
- Look for efficiencies where possible to enhance current processes
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication are essential
- Self-motivation and independent thinking. Is resourceful and proactive, with the ability to analyze and monitor internal processes for operational efficiency.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook. Must have experience operating within VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables.
- Proven ability to multi-task, while adhering to deadlines and prioritizes accordingly.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently in a virtual environment
- Comfortable interacting on webcam
- Strong technical skills
- Keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong customer service skills with both internal and external customers
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
Minimum Education and Training Required:
- High school diploma
- Minimum two years administrative experience
- Previous experience in a CPA firm, or related field is preferable, but not required
Must be a US Citizen residing in the US - Candidates outside of the US will not be considered.
Applications submitted via job posting from California, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York will not be considered as we are not actively recruiting in those states.
If these are the things that you are passionate about and excite you, then we should talk!
Working at AccountingDepartment.com, LLC
The people at AccountingDepartment.com, LLC are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our clients, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting.
- Work from home, W-2 position
- Summer Hours from Memorial Day through Labor Day – opt into working 9-hour days Monday through Thursday so you can leave at noon on Fridays to kick start the weekend early!
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Group Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Accident Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Virtual employee groups, clubs, and activities throughout the year
- Casual dress
How to become part of our future success:
If you believe you have what it takes to assume this new role, you must submit a resume and cover letter explaining why you’re the perfect fit for this position. Kindly include your salary requirements in the cover letter. Only candidates that submit these criteria will be considered.
See more jobs at AccountingDepartment.com
Legal & Compliance
Everytable is hiring a Remote Associate General Counsel
Join a growing law practice offering remote legal work for well-qualified attorneys focused on serving mission-driven companies and their mission-aligned investors. The Firm serves venture-backed startups, venture capital investors, and mission-driven businesses and their business owners in a wide variety of corporate, transactional, and financing-oriented scenarios. By partnering with many of its clients through legal subscription staffing arrangements, attorneys at the Firm gain invaluable experience working closely with client business leaders to problem-solve and develop legal strategies for complex businesses.
- Support the Board of Directors and Committees, including attending Board meetings and keeping Minutes, preparation of Unanimous Written Consents, and collaboration with corporate teams for preparation of materials and agendas for meetings of the Board and Committees
- Partnering with management to develop agendas and meeting materials
- Stockholder Rights Offerings and Notices
- Equity Incentive Plans and Award Approvals - ISOs, NSOs, RSAs
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Senior Secured Debt Transactions
- Unsecured, Subordinate Debt Transactions
- Software Development and License Agreements
- PCI Compliance and Card Regulations
- Evaluating labels and marketing claims for FDA, Prop 65, and other compliance matters
- Evaluating marketing materials for misleading statements, e.g., pricing
- Evaluating supply and distribution agreements for antitrust concerns
- HIPAA and AKS compliance
- Providing legal advice to senior management on matters such as contracts, business transactions, capital markets regulations, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), intellectual property (IP), labor and employment issues, securities laws compliance, regulatory issues, litigation risk assessment and management, antitrust issues, privacy laws, international trade disputes, environmental regulations, etc.
- Providing leadership by working with other members of the legal team and corporate teams to develop corporate policies and procedures for the company
- Conducting legal research to support business decisions or provide guidance in areas where laws are ambiguous or unclear
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and other legal documents to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, industry standards, and best practices
- Reviewing contract bids and proposals to ensure that they comply with applicable laws, regulations, and company policies
- Preparing reports summarizing legal issues
- At least 8 years of experience in in-house counsel roles or law firm transactional practice with experience with venture capital transactions
- Experience with startups, investors, founders and a wide array of business law experience will be valued
- Bar admission and good standing (or the ability to promptly waive-in) in CA, DE, or NY is preferred
- Ability to work remotely in a professional environment, manage competing priorities and deadlines, and draft competently with complete attention to detail
- Math and Microsoft Excel skills are strongly desired given the finance related work of this role
- Strong organizational, detail oriented, and project management skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively across teams, build strong relationships, and inspire others to collectively achieve corporate objectives
- Impeccable written and oral communication and analytical skills and the ability to communicate effectively with legal and non-legal audiences at all levels of the organization
- Excellent at understanding complex topics as well as finding streamlined solutions to complex issues
- Must have the ability to handle a high volume of work and to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to strike sensible and practical balance between legal risks and the need to do business
- Strong ability to influence, provide point of view and to listen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively work with various departments and levels within the firm (including senior management) and manage cross functional teams, including finance, HR, and marketing
- Excellent judgment, attention to detail and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to handle ambiguity, juggle many matters at once and quickly shift from one situation or task to another
- Salary and bonus potential are competitive based on the market in which you reside and your qualifications for the role
- Opportunity to work fully remotely
- Opportunity for annual bonus based on company and individual performance
- Opportunity for annual raise based on company and individual performance
- Flexible paid time off
- Growth opportunities
- Health benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Come Join the Mission
At Everytable, we believe nutritious food is a human right. Our team is focused on making fresh and delicious meals affordable and available for everyone, everywhere. Our journey to fundamentally change the food system and the way we eat has been featured by The NY Times, LA Times, Shark Tank, Food & Wine, Forbes, and many more. We have markets, SmartFridges, and a subscription service across Los Angeles, in communities from Compton to Crenshaw to DTLA to Brentwood and everywhere in between.
A Journey to Fundamentally Change the Way People Eat
If you think a salad doesn’t need to cost $15, and if you think fast food doesn’t have to be defined as a burger and fries, then Everytable might be the place for you. We’re looking for teammates who are committed to social justice, unafraid to attack challenges head-on, and eager to find solutions on a daily basis.
See more jobs at Everytable
IT Compliance Analyst - Remote
RxAnte is hiring a Remote IT Compliance Analyst - Remote
Over the next ten years, there will be at least 4.6 million hospitalizations from the misuse of prescription drugs in people 65 or older, resulting in $528 billion in annual avoidable costs. RxAnte is on a mission to improve people’s health by helping them get more from medicines. A rapidly growing tech-enabled healthcare services company with over 30 million lives under management, RxAnte has become a leading provider of value-based pharmacy care management solutions for health plans. RxAnte launched Mosaic Pharmacy Service in 2019, a wholly owned subsidiary designed to offer pharmacy and chronic care management services for our clients’ most medically complex and vulnerable members. Using data, advanced analytics, specialized software and pharmacy automation, Mosaic is transforming the pharmacy experience for medically complex seniors while also helping payers achieve their quality improvement and cost savings objectives.
An IT Compliance Analyst is responsible for ensuring that RxAnte adheres to regulatory and compliance requirements and RxAnte standards related to information technology. Possessing excellent analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills, the IT compliance analyst will monitor and assess compliance with security, privacy, and data protection regulations such as HIPAA, CMS FDR, PCI-DSS, GLBA and requirements of clients, and vendors. The IT compliance Analyst reports to theVP, IT Operations and Information Security Officer.This full-time position is a hybrid work arrangement with up to three days per week spent at our Sterling, Virginia, offices as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support client, vendor and company initiated compliance assessments and questionnaires. .
- Maintain Critical System Account Reports and User account Reports.
- Manage and review Information Security and Compliance Program requirements, including: Position Risk Designations, Security Event Reviews, Port Reviews, System Record Reviews, Covered Entity PHI Delivery Reviews, and Installed Software Reviews.
- Conduct Technical reviews - Pen Test, vulnerability scans, training, and testing audits.
- Support and assist in HITRUST – SOC2 Audits and Certifications.
- Manage BC/DR Training, Testing, Reporting, and Remediation on a quarterly basis.
- Conduct Incident Response Training, Testing, Reporting, and Remediation.
- Conduct diligence on Company and vendor products and services from a compliance and risk standpoint.
- Provide guidance for analyzing comprehensive risk management.
- Ensure organization stays up to date with training needs and requirements.
- Ensure policies and procedures are reviewed annually and remain current and effective.
- Develop and implement PCI/NACHA additional compliance requirements tied to Mosaic LOB
- Monitor and maintain Data and Record Retention from compliance and client requirements across all company systems and services, as well as vendors.
- Support HR and IT in change of employment and associated review requirements.
- Collaborate with HR to implement enhanced and revised training, background, and drug screening requirements, and IT onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Assist with other IT and compliance related projects as requested.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skillswith ability to explain technical issues to technical and nontechnical staff.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superior understanding of computer and networking technologies and software systems.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or able to quickly learn to use a broad array of networking and systems hardware and software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field is typically required.
- Experience in IT auditing, risk management, or compliance is also preferred.
- Desired to have professional certifications such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC).
- Working knowledge of privacy, security and data regulations, such asHIPAA, CMS FDR, PCI-DSS, and GLBA.
- At least three to five years of related experience, preferably in the healthcare industry.
See more jobs at RxAnte
Manager, Digital Marketing - REMOTE
InBody is hiring a Remote Manager, Digital Marketing - REMOTE
Social Media Marketing Specialist [Remote - Romania]Bachelor degree ● 3 years of experience ● Design
Motion Global is hiring a Remote Social Media Marketing Specialist [Remote - Romania]
CLEAR Employer Services is hiring a Remote Marketing Intern
See more jobs at CLEAR Employer Services
Amy Cell Talent is hiring a Remote Demand Generation Manager
Senior Marketing Manager (remote)
NRTC is hiring a Remote Senior Marketing Manager (remote)
Doxy.me is hiring a Remote Product Marketing Manager
See more jobs at Doxy.me
Social Media Marketing Specialist [Remote - Poland]Bachelor degree ● 3 years of experience ● Design
Motion Global is hiring a Remote Social Media Marketing Specialist [Remote - Poland]
See more jobs at Motion Global
UENI is hiring a Remote Growth Marketing Specialist
UENI is a dynamic tech company offering digital solutions, including websites and SaaS marketing tools, for small and medium-sized businesses. We strive to empower businesses with a strong online presence and online growth.
What’s the opportunity?
We are seeking a highly creative and results-driven Lead Generation & Conversion Specialist to develop innovative strategies for generating and converting leads for UENI. This role requires expertise in creating effective lead magnets, referral programs, AI-generated tools, and marketing to a US audience. The ideal candidate will excel at creating broad awareness for UENI's brand among small business owners.
Develop and implement inventive lead generation strategies, both online and offline, generating thousands of high-quality leads monthly.
Design digital campaigns for lead conversion, utilizing lead magnets, referral programs, and AI-generated lead generation tools.
Boost UENI's brand awareness among small business owners through creative marketing.
Collaborate with other teams to align marketing campaigns with UENI's business objectives.
Hit monthly KPIs for sales.
See more jobs at UENI
Social Media Marketing Specialist [Remote - Spain]Bachelor degree ● 3 years of experience ● Design
Motion Global is hiring a Remote Social Media Marketing Specialist [Remote - Spain]
See more jobs at Motion Global
Unbounce is hiring a Remote Intermediate Product Manager
See more jobs at Unbounce
Product Specification Specialist Level II
Global Furniture Group is hiring a Remote Product Specification Specialist Level II
Technical Product Manager, Data Platform
Simpletire is hiring a Remote Technical Product Manager, Data Platform
Program, Project & Process management
Software Implementation Specialistagile ● 3 years of experience ● oracle ● azure ● c++ ● linux
LoadSpring Solutions, Inc is hiring a Remote Software Implementation Specialist
See more jobs at LoadSpring Solutions, Inc
Benefitfocus is hiring a Remote Program Analyst
Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT) is a leading provider of cloud-based benefits software solutions for consumers, employers, insurance carriers and brokers. Benefitfocus has served numerous consumers on its platform that consists of an integrated portfolio of products and services enabling clients to more efficiently shop, enroll, manage and exchange benefits information. With a user-friendly interface and consumer-centric design, the Benefitfocus Platform provides one place for consumers to access all their benefits. Benefitfocus solutions support the administration of all types of benefits including core medical, dental and other voluntary benefits plans as well as wellness programs.
The Program Analyst will be responsible for ongoing deliverables associated with the communication of a new product or product feature. This role will be responsible for monthly release notes, facilitating internal meetings to showcase product roadmap deliverables, analysis of market trends and coordination of product enablement deliverables throughout the organization.
Deliverables may include the tactical execution of product awareness ranging from ongoing monthly release cycle documentation to individual project tasks. This role provides cross-functional communication and bridges organizational gaps between different functional groups, most often between marketing, sales, customer success to drive the overall organizational enablement and awareness of product deliverables.
- Perform market research and analyze data to identify product trends
- Collaborate with SMEs and stakeholders across the organization to understand our audiences, their needs and current gaps
- Work with Product Management to support the execution and delivery of enablement materials for the roadmap and go-to-market strategies
- Act as a liaison to the Marketing organization in efforts to bring new products to market
- Work with associates across departments, including product management, legal and marketing, to curate and publish internal and externally-facing release notes each release cycle
- Collaborate with stakeholders on internal and external reoccurring customer deliverables such as release notes and webinars.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for cross-product efficiencies and alignment across the product portfolio
- Collaborate to develop and implement measurements of Product success
- Coordinate and facilitate re-occurring internal meetings to share upcoming product features
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Communicate on a regular basis to provide awareness and education of product developments for both internal and external audiences
- Project manage key tasks and milestones to ensure successful product enablement throughout the organization
- Attend internal reviews and communicate regularly with product managers to maintain knowledge and awareness of product developments
- Additional responsibilities, as required
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree and will also accept equivalent of Bachelor’s Degree through any suitable combination of education, training, or experience
- Knowledge of benefits, benefits administration and the benefits industry preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated, quick learner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects and work independently
- Strong project management skills with a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done
Benefitfocus is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace in which equality, representation and respect create a culture of belonging. It is Benefitfocus’ policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all Benefitfocus Associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. Benefitfocus is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
See more jobs at Benefitfocus
Quality Support Specialist - Part-Time
Meridian Bird Removal is hiring a Remote Quality Support Specialist - Part-Time
See more jobs at Meridian Bird Removal
Maania Consultancy Services is hiring a Remote BackEnd Java Developer
See more jobs at Maania Consultancy Services
Application Developer ( REMOTE)
Help At Home is hiring a Remote Application Developer ( REMOTE)
See more jobs at Help At Home
Sambasafety is hiring a Remote Java Engineer
See more jobs at Sambasafety
Koombea Inc is hiring a Remote Senior React JS Developer
See more jobs at Koombea Inc
Xcellent Technology is hiring a Remote GIS Software Engineer
See more jobs at Xcellent Technology
Xpanxion is hiring a Remote Data Architect
See more jobs at Xpanxion
FuseMachines is hiring a Remote Senior Java Developer
See more jobs at FuseMachines
Software Engineer (ML) - India (Remote)
True Fit is hiring a Remote Software Engineer (ML) - India (Remote)
FuseMachines is hiring a Remote Java Developer
See more jobs at FuseMachines
Further Enterprise Solutions is hiring a Remote Network Engineer IV
See more jobs at Further Enterprise Solutions
Lansweeper NV is hiring a Remote Senior Platform Engineer
With a $150 millionfunding roundreceived recently fromInsight Partnersand impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need a Senior Platform Engineer to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth onthis video.
If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
A day in the life of
- Design, implement, and maintain the architecture of the platform, including infrastructure, network, and security.
- Develop and deploy automation and configuration management tools.
- Monitor and optimize the performance of the platform.
- Ensure the platform is highly available, scalable, and fault-tolerant.
- Evaluate new technologies and make recommendations for platform improvements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve platform issues as they arise.
- Participate in on-call rotation to provide support for the platform.
- Infracost management and optimization.
See more jobs at Lansweeper NV
Senior Software Engineer (ML) - India (Remote)
True Fit is hiring a Remote Senior Software Engineer (ML) - India (Remote)
Teaching & Education
Language Trainers is hiring a Remote Online German teacher needed
See more jobs at Language Trainers
Online Spanish Language teacher neededfreelance
Language Trainers is hiring a Remote Online Spanish Language teacher needed
See more jobs at Language Trainers
Online English Language teacherfreelance
Language Trainers is hiring a Remote Online English Language teacher
See more jobs at Language Trainers