We currently have 47923 active remote jobs categorised, it is impossible to feature them all in this newsletter, so please visit our site, when you login you can consult your selection, including up to the minute updates throughout the week.
All jobs are found in the last 7 days on the sites of the employers, a lot of them have not been published anywhere else! check out the others subscriptions on our main page in the footer
Enjoy the newsletter
Global Fishing Watch is hiring a Remote Senior Manager, Media Relations
Senior manager, media relations
Reporting to the director of communications the senior manager of media relations is responsible devising and implementing media strategies for our organizational program and profile-raising priorities, Serving as the primary point of contact for all media, the successful candidate will work collaboratively with the communications team and other internal stakeholders to ensure the organization’s media exposure reinforces its credibility, brand and values. He/she will establish and foster relationships with key outlets across traditional and online media channels, develop messaging for press releases and media pitches, organize and lead media briefings/trainings, as well as develop and institute an in-house media training program for the organization's spokespeople.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement media strategies to support organizational goals and priorities, working in an integrated way with program leads across the organization to identify and maximize key opportunities to use media as a vehicle to influence policy and decision making.
- Set and secure target levels of media coverage, and evaluate progress at designed points of evaluation. Ensure that learning from evaluations is incorporated in future media strategies, fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- Cultivate and manage strong relationships with media representatives, ensuring conventional and digital coverage that builds credibility and awareness of Global Fishing Watch’s mission and achievements.
- Develop story angles that target media will find newsworthy and compelling, utilizing a combination of materials generated by Global Fishing Watch and conventional media pitches.
- Maintain understanding of Global Fishing Watch’s remit of work, helping identify target audience and generate insights about what publications, conventional and digital, they consume.
- Lead development and/or maintain oversight of all written press materials, including story pitches, media advisories/briefings, press releases, as well as the preparation of press kits, backgrounders and talking points for spokespeople.
- Respond to day-to-day media inquiries and conduct proactive outreach to relevant reporters and journalists. Build and maintain global, regional and specialized media lists, keeping record of outreach and engagement.
- Organize press calls, media briefings and/or press conferences around high level events.
- Develop, implement and lead an in-house media training program to cultivate and position spokespeople as subject matter experts. Guide, direct and prepare spokespeople for media interviews, podcasts or filming; establish performance standards for spokespeople and monitor their development.
- Oversee and maintain knowledge of the organization’s media monitoring system (Meltwater), utilizing it to target media outlets, track press coverage and facilitate analytics and reporting.
- Monitor and track media coverage to better understand the media landscapes and determine optimal approach to outreach.
- Develop, coordinate, and enforce systems, policies/best practices, and procedures pertaining to media relations.
- Bachelor’s degree required with 7-10 years of professional experience directly responsible for media relations/outreach.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective communicator who is highly organized, analytical and self-motivated.
- Able to work independently, quickly and efficiently as part of a high-functioning team.\
- Able to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines while delivering high-quality materials across a variety of subject matter.
- Demonstrates operational excellence and a commitment to detail in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment.
- Takes full ownership of projects and communicates updates to stakeholders in a transparent and proactive manner.
- Committed to ensuring the right information is delivered and correctly communicated to the right people in a timely manner.
- Maintains understanding of what makes a story interesting to a journalist and demonstrates a proven track record of developing and pitching stories to media.
- Anticipates needs of media/journalists, including story angles, interview questions and materials.
- Maintains an understanding of the complexities and internal communications surrounding collaboration in a global matrix and remote organization.
- Journalism, broadcast or agency experience.
- Professional exposure to fields of environment, ocean conservation, fisheries, or policy.
- Experience in media planning/buying.
- Experience in managing crisis communications.
- Established relationships with journalists and outlets.
The successful candidate will meet most, but not necessarily all, of the criteria above. If you don’t think you check all the boxes, but believe you have unique skills that make you a great fit for the role, we want to hear from you!
Please submit a CV with your relevant experiences and a cover letter conveying your interest in the position and how your previous experiences would support you to be successful in this role. We look forward to getting to know more about you!
Interested candidates should apply by November 24, 2023.
Global Fishing Watch supports flexible working, so the pattern of hours may vary according to operational and personal needs. The position will be part of a global team spanning many different time zones and so the candidate must be able to accommodate regular early/late meetings to be able to work effectively. Weekend work may be required on occasion. The post holder may be required to undertake regional and international travel. No overtime is payable.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and will vary depending on the hired candidate’s country of residence, in accordance with local laws and regulations. The position may be a GFW employee or consultant, depending on the country of residence. While we are unable to provide a compensation range here, we will be happy to discuss a range when we know the desired location of our active candidates. GFW offers pension/retirement, health and other benefits commensurate with similar level GFW employees in the country of employment. The position may be a GFW employee or consultant, depending on the country of residence.
Global Fishing Watch is an equal opportunities employer. We believe that our mission is best advanced when welcoming the contributions of people of diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and cultures and are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all employees of Global Fishing Watch and our partners, vendors, suppliers, and contractors. We welcome the application of all qualified professionals and especially encourage those that have been historically marginalized or underrepresented because of their actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
A cover letter along with a CV will be requested to see how your experience and interest connect to the position. We expect the cover letter to allow applicants an opportunity to explain details on how their skill set aligns with the role and provide a better understanding of their suitability for the position. If selected for consideration, the hiring process for this position will include a formal 30-45 minute interview with 2-3 staff. This will be followed by an administrative call, when compensation information will be provided. Candidates advancing beyond this round may be asked to participate in another interview and complete an assessment.
See more jobs at Global Fishing Watch
Idera, Inc. is hiring a Remote Account Manager, APAC - BitTitan
Williams Adley is hiring a Remote Senior Auditor
Business development & Sales
Semperis is hiring a Remote Enterprise Sales Director, Florida
Semperis focuses on creating an employee experience that is aligned with our vision—being a Force for Good— starting with being a good workplace. Semperis is recognized as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Cybersecurity Companies on the Inc. 5000 List, a DUNS 100 top Start-Up to work for and Inc. Best Workplace for multiple years.
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Director, Floridato join our team.
- Which areas will the candidate be selling in? FL, AL, MS
- The ideal candidate should reside in Florida
What you will be doing:
Semperis is looking for an Enterprise Sales Director (ESD) who is a self-starter and is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
If you love the thrill of pursuing and closing new business opportunities; you have experience in developing sales leads from initial contact through successful closure contributing to Semperis business growth, then this role is for you.
You will develop professional productive relationships with new accounts, while ensuring consistent pipeline development, and closed business opportunities in your respective Territory.
· Establish and maintain professional relationships with new and existing accounts.
· Qualify, manage and support leads from marketing campaigns and sales opportunities, and progress opportunities through closure. Convert SQLs from our SDR team into closed/won opportunities.
· Own the market in your territory through trusted partner relationships and strategic alliances along with territory Channel Director.
· Continuously build new pipeline and exceed assigned growth goals.
· Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
· Conduct prospecting efforts to generate leads
· Conduct discovery calls to identify client needs and advise appropriate Semperis products.
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge on new products, services and pricing models.
· Build long-term trusted relationships with clients, partners and internal teams
What you will bring:
· Must have 10+ years’ experience in cyber security or identity sales.
· 10+ years of Enterprise Sales experience successfully selling into enterprise accounts is preferred
· Active Directory, Azure AD, identity related sales experience is a PLUS
· Strong territory planning, and sales methodology focus. Ability to develop and execute both territory and account-based strategies.
· Proven track record of performance in exceeding goals and quota, and growing the business.
· Contribute a "Challenger" mindset to evangelize, advise, tailor strategy and take control of the sales process from the start.
· Strong experience with large Enterprise customers in the region
· Ability to work across all levels of the organization
With teams around the world, you’ll be working alongside top global talent in Cybersecurity and Identity Access Management. If you are a purpose-driven person who always sees the glass as half full, seizes opportunities, and has an urge to learn and develop your skills while managing a balanced, healthy life—we’d love to meet you.
Semperis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Semperis is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, citizenship, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Semperis. Please inform Semperis representative Anna Taylor, Director of Global Recruiting, if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.
See more jobs at Semperis
Apex Leaders, LLC is hiring a Remote Vice President of Sales & Marketing
See more jobs at Apex Leaders, LLC
CareerPlug is hiring a Remote Inside Sales Manager
CareerPlug provides innovative recruiting and HR software for over 17,000 growing companies. Our applicant tracking platform helps companies make better hires to have the right people in place to build a successful business.
We are experiencing rapid growth through partnerships with networks spanning various franchise systems, co-operatives/buying groups, trade associations, and dealer networks. These partnerships present ongoing inbound sales opportunities for our inside sales team, and we are eager to enhance this team's capabilities to become a proactive "hunting" team.
- Passion for building the top of the sales funnel and mentoring an inside sales team.
- Capability to improve the workflow, metrics, and success criteria for the Inside Sales Team.
- Ability to be a working manager, performing the functions of an inside sales PAE while being accountable for the entire inside sales team's goals.
- Oversight of the workflow of your team of PAEs.
- Strong self-starter who excels in ambiguous situations and enjoys the challenge of enhancing inside sales processes for proactive selling.
- Excellent communication skills, including effective storytelling to help clients envision how CareerPlug can simplify hiring.
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate when appropriate.
- Supervise a team of five inside sales Partnership Account Executives.
- Collaborate closely with the outside sales, partnerships, and marketing teams to develop and execute effective inside sales strategies.
- Employ sales techniques and methodologies to generate interest from members/franchisees within network partnerships.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our product, client use cases, and the competitive landscape.
- Gain a profound understanding of clients' hiring challenges, their impact, and how CareerPlug’s offerings can address these challenges.
- Manage and track leads and opportunities in Hubspot (CRM) and use data analysis for decision-making and strategy.
- Achieve and exceed PAE team and individual pipeline generation and sales goals.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify new sales opportunities and industry trends.
- Deliver presentations, product demonstrations, and general support to prospective clients while coaching PAEs to enhance their capabilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience in selling SaaS solutions to small-to-medium-sized businesses (SMB) and a track record of creating and managing inside sales processes at other SaaS companies will receive particular attention.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS sales
- Experience managing a team of Inside Salespeople
- Consistent record of meeting and exceeding performance targets
- Work from home (we're fully remote)
- Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO (15-day minimum)
- One-week paid PTO (pre-start date)
- Home Office Stipend
- 401(k) Company Match
- Donation Matching
CareerPlug believes in equitable and transparent compensation practices. All our employees have access to what every role pays at the company. We post compensation on all our job postings. In order to ensure equitability and fairness for candidates and current employees, we always lead at our best and don’t negotiate offers
CareerPlug is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. CareerPlug is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
This is a remote position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To request a reasonable accommodation, applicants should communicate a request when contacted for an interview. All requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who We Are
CareerPlug's purpose is to empower people to reach their potential. We do that in part by making it easier for our clients to hire and develop the right people. Our proven process allows us to work with over 16,000 growing small businesses. Our applicant tracking and onboarding platforms are designed with user experience in mind: from candidates to hiring managers to leaders.
It Starts With Our People
We believe that people are the heart of our business and are committed to building one of the best places to work--anywhere! To us, that means putting care and purpose into our hiring process, providing meaningful development and training opportunities for our team members (we even have a Growth & Development Manager as a dedicated employee resource), and living our core values every day.
CareerPlug is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse team. Our leadership takes responsibility for creating a safe and welcoming environment built on inclusion and respect for all (our full DEI statement is here). Read more about what our employees have to say on our JobSage pagewhere we were also featured as one of Austin's most transparent companies in 2022.
CareerPlug made the decision to be a Remote First company, forever, in the summer of 2020 after working remotely for months because of COVID-19. We know the heart of our business is wherever our employees work--from our space in Austin, to a home office on Lake Michigan, to an outfitted van exploring the American West (true story!). Read our full Remote First Vision.
“My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.”
We have a fierce commitment to living out our core values at CareerPlug. It’s what shapes our culture and community, and shows up in a resolve to be inclusive, and therefore, anti-racist.
We know that racism can be intentional or unintentional, but its existence is dehumanizing to everyone it touches. Our promise is to purposefully identify, discuss, and challenge issues of systemic racism and unconscious bias and the impacts they have on our company and our people. We’ve always fostered a culture of communicating openly, but we know we can continue to do better. We will challenge ourselves to understand and correct inequities and create a “best place to work” for every employee.
We choose to participate in this conversation and affirm our identity as an anti-racist company. We hope you will join us.
See more jobs at CareerPlug
Construction, Maintenance & Repair
Customer Support & helpdesk
TeamDynami is hiring a Remote Customer Success Manager
Data analytics & Science
Price Benowitz LLP is hiring a Remote Data Analyst
See more jobs at Price Benowitz LLP
Design & Multimedia
HostPapa is hiring a Remote Junior System Administrator
General & Administrative
HR & Recruiting
Legal & Compliance
Program, Project & Process management
Innovapptive is hiring a Remote Program Manager
See more jobs at Innovapptive
Intent is hiring a Remote Senior Android Developer
- You can work fully remotely or from a pet-friendly office in the center of Warsaw - you choose a preferred way of working.
- You will have flexibility in choosing your working hours (we work within the Polish time zone for our U.S.-based clients, and our business hours are 8-18 CET).
- We’ll provide you with the working equipment you may need.
- You’ll have an assigned buddy from your team who’ll help you onboard smoothly, get to know our company, and enhance your skills.
- Designing, building, and maintaining high-performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code.
- Reviewing pull requests and providing constructive feedback.
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs.
- Covering the source code with unit tests.
- Taking part in knowledge sharing with other tech freaks.
- Participating in the requirement discussion meetings and daily calls, providing feedback on inconsistencies and open issues.
- A screening call with an HR person (45 mins).
- A technical interview with the live coding part (max 90 mins).
- Final feedback received within a couple of days after the interview.
See more jobs at Intent
Techstra Solutions is hiring a Remote Senior Azure Data Engineer
Reborrn is hiring a Remote Front-End Developer
REBORRN is a management consultancy based in London and Athens. We are a fast-growing hybrid of consultants and makers on a mission to challenge what a modern consultancy should look like in the Digital Economy. We work with visionary organizations like The Coca-Cola Company, L’Oreal, Bayer and Philip Morris International, across geographies, with deep expertise in Strategy & Management Consulting, Digital Transformation, Customer Experience, Business Process Optimisation & Organisation Design.
We are currently looking for a talented Front-End Developer to join our team and start creating with us by combining the art of design with the art of programming! The ideal candidate is just as passionate about programming as they are about creating quality visual elements.
???? Who you are.
You ideally have 2-4 years of hands-on experience in front-end development, and you feel confident using modern technologiesto develop user-friendly features according to our clients’ needs.
You’ll be focused on front-end development, but some general knowledge on back-end technologies would be highly appreciated! You don’t have to be an expert, but it’s important to us that you are able to understand the basics of the back-end world. Additionally, an awareness of DevOps practices and network fundamentals will be highly regarded to ensure a comprehensive approach to the development lifecycle and maintain effective communication with cross-functional teams.
You have aneye for design, and you love bridging the gap between graphic design and technical implementation. It’s not only about making something work, it has to be visually pleasing, too!
You’re ideally used to working inAgile environments, and you love searching and experimenting with new technologies and tools!
But we don’t only care about what you can do, we also want to know who you are!
You are afast learnerand you have a “can do anything” attitude. You never shy away from the challenge to go beyond your scope of work and explore different areas of expertise.
You are curious by design. You always try to find better ways to do things. You experiment and you learn by trying. You never stop looking for the right answers.
You are a team player, so the formula for success to you is company>team>self.
Last but not least you care. At Reborrn we don’t accept the “this is not my job” mentality. If someone spills coffee on the floor, we pick-up the mop and clean the mess.
????What your day to day will look like.
You will be working in a vibrant environment, so you can never expect to have just another typical day at work. It’s definitely not your comfort zone, but you will never get bored, that is a promise. And It doesn’t end here. You will always be more than welcome to get exposed to different departments within Reborrn and jump into cool projects that resonate with your personal interests. We are huge fans of cross-functional collaboration!
You will split your time & attention to the following:
Develop new user interfaces
Maintain, improve, and optimize applications
Write high-quality, scalable, and reusable code
Work closely with designers to translate requirements and mockups into fully functioning features
Review and improve code quality, embracing new standards and technologies.
Keep clear, concise documentation for easy codebase understanding.
Work with stakeholders to refine requirements and demo features.
Engage in agile sprints and meetings for prompt feature delivery.
ZERO TO THREE National Center for Infants, Toddlers & Families is hiring a Remote Sr./Technical Assistance Specialist
See more jobs at ZERO TO THREE National Center for Infants, Toddlers & Families