We currently have 49608 active remote jobs categorised, it is impossible to feature them all in this newsletter, so please visit our site, when you login you can consult your selection, including up to the minute updates throughout the week.
All jobs are found in the last 7 days on the sites of the employers, a lot of them have not been published anywhere else! check out the others subscriptions on our main page in the footer
Enjoy the newsletter
Prowess Consulting is hiring a Remote Account Director, Marketing IT Consulting
WHO WE ARE
Prowess is a Seattle-based technology consulting firm that specializes in helping the largest enterprise technology companies define, manage and market their technology solutions and services. We take great pride in investing the time necessary to gain a deep understanding of our customer’s technology, their customers, and the stories and strategies they need to tell to be successful in the market. Our team of technology and marketing experts is immersed in the technology trends that affect our clients’ business, so we can add value at every stage of engagement to help them succeed.
WHO YOU ARE
Prowess Consulting is looking for a seasoned Account Director with marketing IT agency experience to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have client-facing, technical account or program management experience in a technical consulting or marketing agency setting. Experience selling, as an Account Director, and developing new business opportunities and relationships is a must. This person will be responsible for growing and managing an active marketing, high-tech client base and this will involve net new and warm selling. This person will also be consulting and strategizing with clients to bring their technical solutions to market.
- Build, maintain and nurture effective professional relationships with clients of varying sizes.
- Consult with clients to architect and produce marketing strategies, assets, and solutions that solve their needs.
- Understand client ecosystem, offer solution recommendations, resolve problems and follow up with clients in a timely manner
- Serve as primary channel of communication between the client and Prowess
- Responsible for internal project and program tracking, monitoring, and regular reporting for forecasting and budgeting purposes
- Makes recommendations to Prowess management for process and sales effectiveness improvements
- Work with Prowess sales exec help to scope and estimate new project/program work
- Minimum three years' experience as an Account, Program Manager or business development role in a technology marketing or sales role a must with high-tech experience a plus
- Experience working at a marketing agency selling marketing deliverables and services, as well as technical consulting and strategy services.
- Must have experience with both hunting new clients and maintaining relationships with existing clients
- You must be a self-starter, motivated, and eager to achieve
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong basic computer skills in MS Office tools (Outlook, Excel and Word) required
- Bachelor’s Degree and a graduate degree are strongly desired
Prowess is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is a core value for us. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for all employees. Weprovide a well-rounded benefits package including health insurance, flexible spending account, life and disability insurance, paid time off, and retirement plan investing. For more information, please go towww.prowesscorp.com
If you are a resident of Colorado and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email email@example.com
See more jobs at Prowess Consulting
Bitdefender is hiring a Remote Channel Account Manager ( multiple territories)
This role is 100% remote. Candidates must live in the territory they are interested
Bitdefender is a cybersecurity leader delivering best-in-class threat prevention, detection, and response solutions worldwide. Founded in 2001, Bitdefender has customers in 170 countries with offices around the world.
The Channel Account manager will build and promote the Company’s position as the global leader in Cybersecurity with an emphasis on the GravityZone platform and managed services, across their assigned region in North America. Must be a key contributor to the Partner and End User growth of the region by driving the Americas channel strategy and execution. Accountable for managing all partners headquartered in their assigned region as well as the local representatives from the National Accounts, within the guidelines of Bitdefender’s channel programs, leading new business development and successfully developing alliances with key solution provider accounts. Candidate will motivate, educate and train partners and their employees in the Company’s products and solutions. Teamwork and collaboration will be key as you work with your technical, marketing and peer counterparts to develop and execute a territory plan. Excellent communication skills required, as you’ll be a critical part of the first in-depth experience with Bitdefender solutions.
Territories open: Candidates must live in the territory they are interested
- SouthWest & California (Ideal candidate would be located in SF,LA, San Diego, Orange County, Phx, Vegas, Denver, or Salt Lake)
- SouthEast & MidAtlantic (Ideal location is Atlanta, Tampa, Orlando, Miami, DC, Virginia, MD, Raleigh, or Durham)
- Pacific NW & W. Canada (Ideal location is Seattle, Vancouver, Portland, or Boise)
- Responsible for growing current, prioritizing new, and retire un performing partner relationships. Providing support for national, regional, local and vertical partners to serve and grow Bitdefender’s market presence, coverage and growth in your Region.
- Provide insight and position Bitdefender’s solutions into meaningful customer relationships with channel partners
- Work with management and partner marketing to design plays, programs and creative initiatives to drive revenue across our regional partners.
- Committed to guiding the transformation from a transactional only business – to a land-and-expand + strategic sales business via the Bitedefender partner community.
- Analyze industry trends, and Bitdefender’s positioning in the channel to drive business value expected outcomes and engagement with strategic and high growth partners in the assigned region.
- Ensure forecasting accuracy and consistency of pipeline build through the Bitdefender channel community
- Understanding trends and areas for improvement to continually serve customers and partners
- Build and support relationships with channel partners that will help drive loyality & opportunity
- Evaluate current product and recommend enhancements necessary to scale the channel.
- Achieve growth and exceed sales targets by successfully managing the partner ecosystem.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting partner relationships by working with and understanding the needs of our channel partners and their customers.
- Work closely with the finance, operations, and technology teams to provide partner feedback to improve our product offering and customer experience.
- 5-7+ years channel sales and territory management in networking or security sectors.
- Experience building and managing regional and National channels in support of company objectives
- Experience building business/marketing/territory plans designed to deliver alignment of key channel objectives and corporate goals
- Strong technical acumen with proven track record of driving new partner acquisition, cross sell activities, renewal/retention activities in support of the install base
- Strong negotiation and account management skills across SMB and Large Enterprise VARs as well as National partners and distribution
- Must have experience in delivering sales trainings, selling methodologies, and channel acquisition plans in line with company revenues.
- Experience in working in a fast pace changing environment with revenue responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, patience and self-organizational skills
- Competitive, Self-starter, with problem solving skills.
- College or University degree preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and Salesforce CRM.
See more jobs at Bitdefender
Lemonway is hiring a Remote Head of Account Management (M/F)
Lemonway simplifies complex and regulated payment for marketplaces.????
Lemonway provides a dedicated payment solution for investment platforms and B2C/B2B marketplaces in Europe. The SaaS solution accessible via API allows 400 platforms to collect funds in a secure and regulated framework (PSD2, Payment Agent, KYC, AML/CTF).????
Based in Paris, London, Madrid, Milan and Hamburg, Lemonway is +150 Lemonheroes from 18 different nationalities.????
Lemonway is a regulated French Payment Institution which passports its services through payment agents across Europe. Lemonway has raised €35 million in Series B to finance its continuous growth.
Join a fast-growing scale-up that offers one of the most innovative solutions in a fast-growing market !
Join over 150 motivated and talented employees
Shape the future of payments in the new digital economy
Be part of an expert team, open to sharing knowledge to enable every talent to reach their full potential
Work in a hyper-growth tech environment #FrenchTech
Enjoy premises in the heart of Paris with a pleasant working environment
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Head of Account Management, you will lead and oversee activities of the entire Account Management department. Your role will consist to expand and maintain relationships with consumers.
Lead the department through the implementation of a consumer based mode of operation
Deal in the achievement of excellence and insight in order to surpass consumer expectations
Drive the business’s strategic account planning processes and develop performance objectives, sales targets, and critical milestones for weekly/monthly/annual periods
Lead the department in assessing, clarifying, and validating consumer needs on a regular basis
Develop solutions that best address consumer needs while simultaneously coordinating the involvement of the necessary business personnel inclusive of support, service, and resource management in order to meet key account performance objectives and the consumer’s expectations
Be accountable for the achievement of the department’s assigned targets for profitable processing volume and achievement of the business’s overall objectives
Formulate the departmental vision and values by overseeing their adoption through the department, hence, forming the department’s working culture
Play a mentorship role in the account management department, assisting in the execution of duties where necessary, constantly honing their skills, ensuring their constant professional improvement
Build strong and long-lasting relationships with consumers through the creation of long term planning and understanding. This also done through the establishment of a solid understanding of the competitive market in order to realize how best to retain high-value consumers
Develop industry leading relationships with external key account contacts in order to ensure that the business receives constant leads on potential key clients
Develop and maintain healthy relationships with senior managers for all key accounts in order to guarantee their smooth execution
Engage key account events, seminars, and play an active role in industry movements where you will gather information that keeps the business at par or even ahead of competition and up to date with the latest best practices in account management
Create cross-functional engagements and understandings with necessary departments, for example, the Customer Care department in an attempt to align goals and approaches that facilitate smooth achievement of account objectives
Collaborate with the finance department to highlight financial requirements and develop the internal budgetary allocation
Collaborate with the HR department to establish the recruitment criteria for the account management department in order to ensure efficient execution of duties and overall performance at all levels of the department
Collaborate closely with the Chief Commercial Officer and key stakeholders in the establishment of departmental strategies, goals, and targets
Play an analytical role to drive research and gather data on the consumers, the market, and competitive environment in order to identify key improvement areas in account maintenance and management
Develop and implement consumer growth plans, measurement, performance benchmarking, troubleshooting performance gaps, formulating and nurturing outstanding initiatives
Gather data and information both from your own initiatives and from junior key account management
Analyze and create formal reports and presentations that will be used collaboratively with senior key account management in the formulation of decisions and strategies
Measure the department’s performance, weighing it against the business’s targets and KPIs, which also enables the identification of areas of improvement and avails crucial information for strategic development of the business
NICE is hiring a Remote Nationals Account Executive - South
This is a REMOTErolebut we would like this person to be based in the Carolinas.
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader with a market cap of over $10 Billion. We are seeking a consultative, collaborative Account Executive to largely act as a hunter targeting enterprise accounts. About 25% of the accounts have existing business, with the remaining ~75% of the book being a combo of warm and cold relationships not currently doing substantial business.
This role reports into a Regional Vice President who highly values creativity, tenacity, positivity, and honesty. He has many years of developing teams and understands investing in his employees.
You will be well-positioned for success if you have a history of successfully executing multi-million dollardeals, targeting an audience of C-suite decision-makers in enterprise organizations. There is no industry verticalization--the territory is your oyster. Further, the AE can sell across our entire portfolio, which is both large and highly complex, so it is critical that you understand how to build detailed sales strategies that comprehensively analyze the customer’s business, allowing you to anticipate client needs and proactively present a highly differentiated value proposition.
Some of Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and a "pay for performance" culture
- Incredible non-monetary incentives, ranging from fully paid getaways on private islands to luxury cars! Yes, really!
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, etc.
- Petinsurance, becausewe know your best friend is a part of you too.
- Ongoing training and development, and company-paid education assistance.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- Generous PTO, vacation, personal days, sick days, and time for when you need a little more (parental, bereavement, etc.)
- Highly direct communication culturethat’sliterally a relief to candidates who value straight shooting
- A deep commitment to corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community.
- Results-oriented culture where everyone workshard, buthas a life outside work.
- Fun events and celebrations such as end-of-quarter parties, retreats, game-filled events, and more!
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
More About Us:
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader (NASDAQ: Nice) with a market cap of over $10 Billion, accolades ranging from Most Innovative Company to #1 on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, and most importantly: a devotion to saving the world while helping our clients work smarter—not harder. Our environmentally safe solutions use advanced analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics to doeverything from preventing devastating financial crime, to powering life-saving crisis contact centers, to predicting your personality, and much more.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.
See more jobs at NICE
George Jon, Inc. is hiring a Remote Customer Success Operations Specialist
The Customer Success Operations Specialist is responsible for performing analysis, developing client-facing deliverables and managing the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and other sales operations related tools and applications that support global sales and delivery. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to understand business requirements, processes, and translate these into innovative solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and sustainable. We're seeking a team player who lives in the details, is excited to take the lead on administering and putting some organizational wizardry in place with our sales tools and understands how deliver customer value. This work will require you to work directly with our team of sellers, consultants and customer success team members helping us to optimize our tool usage and reporting to best support collective sales and delivery efforts. This position will report to our VP of Consulting.
- Act as the administrative lead on CRM tools upkeep, opportunity updates, and revisions at the direction of sales team and leadership
- Maintain and prepare various sales and customer success reports
- Prepare and gather related informational materials for use by meeting attendees
- Leave a great first-impression with prospective clients and partners
- Maintain sales and delivery SharePoint site: ensure key sales and delivery resources and documents are accessible, easy to find, and always up to date
- Generate and send NDAs, MSAs, & SOWs to partners and potential customers
- Create and deliver impactful reports, presentations and other client facing materials
- Assist and participate in sales conferences, account planning and Quarterly Business Review preparations
- Audit and process monthly sales commission reports and provide to Finance
- 3+ years of CRM administration experience
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Excellent organizational, critical thinking and project management skills
- Problem-solving orientation with ability to define cross-functional processes and systems requirements to drive efficiency, clarity & accuracy
- Very strong communication to articulate concepts to engage cross-functional partners on decisions, priorities, and action plans
- Ambitious with a desire to innovate and improve on current state
- Ability to partner with business owners and IT representatives to gather and document business requirements for opportunities
See more jobs at George Jon, Inc.
PuzzleHR is hiring a Remote Lead Accountant
PuzzleHR is a premier HR service provider recruiting for this position on behalf of CFO Services Group
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
Why work for CFO Services Group?
What’s in it for you?
- Medical, Dental Vision Insurance
- 401k Match
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, PTO, and Sick leave
- Bonus Eligible
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Schedule
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or equivalent bookkeeping certification, or relevant prior experience, required
- 5+ years’ experience working as a full-charge bookkeeper with payroll experience required. (7+ years required if no degree or certification)
- Prior experience with managing staff strongly recommended
- Willingness to manage / guide / teach junior staff
- Knowledge and proficiency with QuickBooks Online required
- Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications required
- Small business and non-profit experience strongly preferred
- Desire to learn and grow in your accounting career
- While this position is fully remote, must have the ability to work within Eastern Time Zone- this is a US position.
See more jobs at PuzzleHR
Litera is hiring a Remote Corporate Controller
A Day in the Life:
- Oversee the global Accounting team (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Billing, Accounting)
- Drive a timely, consistent, and accurate 5-day monthly close cycle
- Provide in-house revenue accounting expertise
- Oversee and support the external audit process
- Oversee and support tax work (primarily outsourced to EY)
- Oversee M&A integration activities related to the accounting department including systems and processes
- Establish / document policies and procedures for the accounting functions and establish internal control systems
- Produce GAAP and management financial statements on a monthly basis
- Work with and leverage external resources as needed (EY, Armanino, etc)
- Work with FP&A on monthly reporting as needed (cash forecast, management reporting, etc)
- Develop and monitor weekly, monthly, and quarterly business performance metrics
- Ensure compliance with applicable in country rules, laws and regulations
- Hire, retain, coach and grow Accounting department members
Within 1 month, you will:
- Complete New Hire Orientation and training sessions presented by your peers
- Complete assessment of the team and establish plan to close identify skill gaps
- Optimize monthly close cadence within a 5-day close and identify dependencies that could alter the timeline
Within 3 months, you will:
- Establish and document an order management process and team structure
- In collaboration with Revenue Operations, solidify Commissions payment process and Xactly implementation
- Work with third party to align Netsuite cost center/account structure to support Prophix reporting and budgeting tools (to allow for accurate LoB P&L reporting, etc)
- Ensure proper documentation, process, and policies are in place
- Implement transfer pricing structure/agreements between legal entities
- Fill open positions within 90 days
Within 6 months, you will:
- Drive significant rationalization of Treasury complexity (e.g. # of bank accounts)
- Support Legal effort to rationalize Legal entity structure and reduce complexity
- Implement purchase requisition process and system (NetSuite)
- Focused on hitting deadlines and transparent when things go wrong
- Open, honest communicator and problem solver
- Team builder (within and without the accounting team)
- Enjoy brainstorming to find better solutions (not concerned about being wrong)
- Enjoy working for a company that is highly acquisitive
- 10+ years relevant experience, with solid knowledge of:
- Software revenue recognition (perpetual, subscription, SaaS, services, etc)
- GAAP financial statement preparation and review
- ERP Integration (ideally into Netsuite)
- M&A due diligence
- A strong desire to keep learning new things!
What Sets us Apart?
- Have direct contact and work directly with the executive team
- Work with a team that has a proven track record
- You’ll be challenged and encouraged to broaden your skills
See more jobs at Litera
Allbound is hiring a Remote Accounting Manager
Hey future #Allstar,
We’re Allbound, a fast-growing, innovative, tech startup headquartered in Georgia. At Allbound, our goal is to make businesses and partnerships run smoother and more efficiently through technology. The Allbound platform empowers companies to train, onboard, collaborate, and track deals and opportunities with partners. Simply put, we make it easy to work with partners, helping everyone stay on the same page.
Now that you know what we do, you’re probably wondering, what’s our culture like? We’re passionate about providing the best solutions for our customers, and that could not be accomplished without our team of #Allstars. We celebrate wins and loses together, and take every opportunity to embrace challenges with optimism. Overall, we’re here to make a difference in the way people do business, all over the world.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be an #Allstar too?
Allbound is seeking a detail oriented Staff Accountant Level 1 to focus on hands-on accounting and working with a diverse team to ensure accounting policies are followed. You will be a key member of a team building focused on reaching goals and growing our startup rapidly.
To be a good fit for the position, we have to make sure we align on a few key things. The ideal candidate for this role is eager to work for a SaaS startup that is poised for continued growth. Our future Staff Accountant Level 1 is driven by planning and implementing accounting policies and procedures to manage our companies financials.
Does this sound like you? if so, apply now.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly books of accounts
- Organize and update financial records
- Mange and run payroll
- Recommend ways to reduce costs and enhance revenue
- Perform monthly bank settlements
- Be comfortable working in multiple currencies
- AR and AP
- Identify key KPIs for the company to report on
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance
- 2+ years of experience as an accountant or bookkeeper
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Knowledgeable of best practices and industry standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, solid team player, with demonstrated abilities in analysis and problem-solving.
- Proficient in Quickbooks and Google Office
- Proficient in Excel
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Highest ethical standards consistent with the policies and values of the company
- Life-long learner
- Team player who loves to share knowledge and credit
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k with match
Are you ready to become an #Allstar? We thought so, send in your application today.
Allbound is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at Allbound are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
See more jobs at Allbound
Patriot Enterprises LLC is hiring a Remote Billing Specialist
Location: Remote (home-based in either Central or Eastern time zone)
Schedule:Part-time- 20 hours/week (Monday-Friday within 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.)
Patriot Enterprises is looking for our next Billing Specialist. This is an entry level position where you will be trained on government contract regulations for: travel, invoices, and other fundamental structures. The Billing Specialist will support management in analyzing and processing the billing for government and commercial contracts.
Job Duties Include:
- Prepare payrolls to gather ODC billing costs
- Prepare, submit, revise (if necessary), and track ODC invoices for payment every pay period
- Keep an accurate record of billing history outstanding balances
- Perform internal audit to verify all ODC costs have been submitted and paid out
- Proficiency with computer use including relevant software applications such as MS Outlook and Office, as well as Excel
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Ability to multi-tasking
Patriot Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
As a federal government contractor, all employees will be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in compliance with DoD guidelines. All candidates applying for Patriot Enterprises LLC positions, must attest to being able to meet this requirement to be considered for employment
See more jobs at Patriot Enterprises LLC
Arts & entertainment
Dreamscape Immersive is hiring a Remote Jr. 3D Art Generalist (Contractor)
*To avoid fraudulent outreach, please only respond to inquiries regarding any roles at our company that come from an @DreamscapeVR.com email address.*
Dreamscape is a next-generation location-based VR company backed by some of Hollywood’s leading players, including Steven Spielberg, MGM, Fox, Warner Brothers, IMAX, Westfield, and AMC. Utilizing our full breadth of creative storytelling, Dreamscape brings to life the best of movies, allowing viewers to become active participants like never before. In an exciting and novel extension of its expertise and technology, Dreamscape is partnering with learning institutions to deliver unique VR course experiences which are efficacious, scalable, and emotionally engaging. Dreamscape’s multi-user immersive platform utilizes a unique body-mapping system developed by Swiss technologists to help people experience an entirely new world they never dreamed possible.
About the Role
Dreamscape is seeking a Junior 3D Art Generalist to work on a new story-driven VR experience in the world of science and education.
The candidate has a record of video game content creation in a professional capacity with one or more shipped titles under their belt. Your role will be to model and texture game assets (objects and/or characters), and to integrate them into the Unity game engine. You are a strong generalist, willing to take on a variety of tasks, both independently and in collaboration with other artists and game developers. The Junior 3D Artist will work closely with the project leads and the Art Director.
- Collaborate with the team to come up with creative solutions, identify constraints, and to provide feasibility recommendations.
- Suggest and create game assets that engage and captivate users.
- Provide feedback to the team while working in a fast and iterative manner on art assets
- A degree in Digital Art, Game Art & Design, or equivalent experience.
- 3D modeling and texturing skills using Maya, Substance Painter, etc.
- 1+ years of professional game development experience on Unity.
- Good interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
Nice to Have:
- VR development experience
- Basic scripting skills (e.g. C#, Python, MELscript etc)
- Experience with animation
- Experience with lighting
- Experience or interest in building educational content
The well-being, health, and safety of our employees and customers remain a top priority at Dreamscape. Therefore, COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for this position.
Dreamscape is committed to providing equal opportunities. The Company prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.
See more jobs at Dreamscape Immersive
Business development & Sales
Brightside is hiring a Remote Director of Business Development, Plan Sponsor
Director of Business Development, Plan Sponsor | Brightside - 100% Remote in U.S.
Depression and anxiety treatment can be highly effective, but only a fraction of the people who need care are getting it, and of those who do get care, a small minority get care aligned with clinical best practices. At Brightside, we’re on a mission to deliver life-changing care to people with anxiety and depression. We’ve made it simple and affordable to get expert, personalized treatment for anxiety and depression–all from the comfort of home.
Description:We’re looking for a proven, strategic hunter to serve as our Director of Business Development, Plan Sponsor to establish and expand Brightside’s plan sponsor (employer, broker, consultant, and union) relationships, with a focus on driving patient referral volume to Brightside Health. The right individual will have a deep background in plan sponsor sales and relationship development, with particular experience and expertise in mental health and the connections among payors, plan sponsors, brokers and consultants.
- Develop and maintain a prioritized strategy of plan sponsor, broker and consultant relationship development
- Establish our plan sponsor business by prospecting, generating and qualifying leads and closing deals
- Establish, deepen, and maintain employer relationships, both direct and through payors, uncovering plan sponsor pain points and opportunities for Brightside to add additional value while driving patient referral volume
- Develop and maintain a presence in the plan sponsor market through industry groups, events and networking channels (e.g., LinkedIn)
- Assist in the development of sales and marketing materials for plans sponsor, brokers and consultants
- Engage key stakeholders within payors, including but not limited to account managers, to activate them to promote Brightside to plan sponsor customers
- Work cross-functionally within Brightside to ensure proper transitions from client development, to client solutions, to client success
- Consults with client success on effective plan sponsor relationship management
- Have 10+ years of deep experience selling directly to plan sponsors with experience in mental health
- Understand the plan sponsor benefits landscape based on your experience working inside large health plans as well as start-up/early stage innovators
- Are passionate about building an innovative new approach to help more people with depression and anxiety
- Succeed in a metric-driven environment with prior success in quota-carrying roles
- Are a structured thinker and great problem solver, with detail oriented and meticulous execution
- Are a clear communicator, and thoughtful and empathetic collaborator
- Are able to thrive in a flexible startup environment with significant autonomy
- Competitive compensation, including salary plus equity if desired as part of package
- Stellar Healthcare, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% remote environment.
- A transparent, collaborative and friendly culture with room to grow
Brightside is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity improves our working environment and our ability to offer a high value service to our customers.
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, and are committed to equity and inclusion. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
See more jobs at Brightside
Anwalt.de services AG is hiring a Remote Sales Consultant (m/w/d) (remote)
Wir suchen einen
Deine Aufgaben bei uns
- B2B-Vertrieb mittels Neukundenakquise per Telefon oder Video Call von Anwälten für anwalt.de
- Verschiedene Verkaufsmethoden, wie Storytelling, Solution-Selling und Produktverkauf, setzt Du aktiv und kundenorientiert ein
- Verkauf über den beratungsorientierten Ansatz: Erarbeitung einer Kommunikationsstrategie, über eine Bedarfsanalyse erfährst und hinterfragst Du die Erwartung des Kunden, anschließend erfolgt eine individuelle Beratung sowie Vorstellung unseres Unternehmens
- Identifizierung und Generierung neuer qualifizierter Leads, um daraus mittelfristig Kunden zu gewinnen
- Aufbau einer positiven Kundenbeziehung bei Großkanzleien im eigenen Kundenstamm mit Upselling-Potenzial
- Auch im Winback setzt Du Deine Stärken mit vorheriger Problemanalyse und individuellen Lösungen ein
- Ausführliche Dokumentation der Gespräche in unserem CRM-Tool
Was solltest Du mitbringen?
- Praktische Vertriebserfahrung in der B2B-Neukundengewinnung
- Du bringst Kommunikationsstärke mit und das Präsentieren oder freie Sprechen per VideoCall vor mehreren Kanzleiinhabern ist für Dich kein Problem
- Ehrgeiz, Eigeninitiative, ein hohes Maß an Kunden- und Serviceorientierung sowie hohe Lernbereitschaft zeichnen Dich als Vertriebsmitarbeiter aus
- Du hast eine ausgeprägte Affinität für Online-Produkte und Kenntnisse im Bereich SEO sowie SEA sind von Vorteil
- Du bist zielstrebig und hast den unbedingten Willen, Deinen persönlichen Erfolg durch die eigene Leistung zu bestimmen
- Du bist selbstorganisiert und -reflektiert, verantwortungsbewusst und zeichnest Dich durch ein gutes Zeitmanagement aus
- Du bringst sehr gute Deutschkenntnisse in Wort und Schrift mit, kommunizierst zielorientiert und besitzt ein gutes Sprachverständnis
Was bieten wir Dir?
- Du bestimmst mit Deinem Erfolg Dein Einkommen selbst: Ein marktgerechtes monatliches Grundgehalt zzgl. einer monatlichen, ungedeckelten Provision
- Wechselnde Monats- und Jahresincentives
- Regelmäßige Schulungen und Coaching
- Keine Call-Center-Atmosphäre – stattdessen ein kleines, motiviertes und multikulturelles Team, in dem eine absolute Wir-Mentalität gelebt wird
- Feste Arbeitszeiten von Montag bis Freitag, keine Schichtdienste und Wochenend- oder Feiertagsarbeit
- Eine vierwöchige Einarbeitung in Nürnberg (zentral gelegen an der Burg) oder in Berlin (zentral gelegen in der Friedrichstraße), danach wirst Du remote in Deinen eigenen vier Wänden arbeiten können
- Unsere Benefits für Dich: 30 Tage Urlaub + 24.12./31.12. arbeitsfrei, Zuschuss zu täglichem Mittagessen, öffentlichen Verkehrsmitteln (VAG und BVG), Urban Sports Club und bAV sowie vieles mehr
Worauf wartest Du?
Wir freuen uns auf Dich!
Als Remote First Unternehmen finden alle unsere Interviews per Video Call statt.
Confluence Technologies, Inc. is hiring a Remote Operations Analyst
CSS (recently acquired by Confluence Technologies) is a trusted global RegTech partner that uniquely brings together innovative technology- driven solutions to support financial services firms in navigating a clear and strategic path through the complex and fragmented global regulatory space. Our solutions and services help firms meet regulatory deadlines while optimizing compliance data, operations, and technology. CSS covers a full range of global compliance disciplines spanning fund reporting, transaction reporting, investment monitoring, compliance management, compliance services and managed services with a complementary, centralized approach to the strategic management of regulatory data called RBOR (Regulatory Book of Record).
About the role
As Operations Analyst, you will work closely with our clients on the preparation of regulatory filings, including AIFMD Annex IV, Form PF, CPO-PQR, ADV and other. This requires a thorough understanding of accounting principles, knowledge of financial instruments, and exceptional data handling skills.
There will be more opportunities for growth either as an analyst (expert) or into a supervisory role.
About the team:
Within the CSS, Managed Services Reg team is responsible for the full cycle of preparation of regulatory reporting for asset managers utilizing our in-house built solutions. The team works closely with other departments to deliver exceptional service to clients, while gathering understanding of clients’ needs and communicating it back to the software development team to help guide the strategic development of the software offering.
- Responsible for ETL/data processing
- Monitoring data traffic & schedules
- Capturing changes & escalating as required
- Improving existing processes
- Ad-hoc data tools & customization
- Identifying inconsistencies & variances
- Timeline management & reporting
- Filing creation & data loading into CSS regulatory platform
- Execution of calculaitons
- Filing validations & sanity checks
- Creating documentation, updating runbooks, and sharing the knowledge
- Attention to the detail
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Time Management
- Education - Finance/Economics/FinTech/Business Studies
- Studying CFA/FRM/CAIA is a plus
- Experience in fund accounting, reporting, compliance, or mid- or back- office role in financial services industry
- Experience of handling large datasets
- Exceptional & proven experience of data handling & manipulation techniques
- Knowledge and/or studying SQL/VBA/Python is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of financial products & instruments
- Excellent understanding of Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter personality with high degree of initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management & planning skills
- Curiosity for Data/FinTech/Regulations
See more jobs at Confluence Technologies, Inc.
Buyers Edge Platform is hiring a Remote Sr Business Development Manager
Who are we?
Produce Alliance specializes in delivery of fresh produce to restaurants and other foodservice operators at higher quality and better prices. We provide fresh produce category management services including procurement, national distribution, information services, and food safety assurance to food service clients across North America, the Caribbean and beyond. Produce Alliance manages an alliance of 50+ independently owned specialty distributors of fresh products. Each distributor is carefully selected and commits to full compliance with our audited distribution, purchasing, and category management programs designed for client success. As a Buyers Edge Platform company, we are committed to providing our clients with unprecedented service, superior access to high-quality fresh produce, commodity expertise and strategic supply chain solutions.
We are seeking candidates who are based in the following locations: Chicago, IL, Atlanta, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Los Angeles, CA, Houston, TX, Denver CO
As a Sr Business Development Executive, you will combine a deep knowledge of fresh produce management services with customer business needs to produce new national foodservice clients. The primary focus of this role is to seek out and deliver new business sales opportunities. To achieve this, you will build key customer relationships and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. You will maintain a high degree of customer contact and develop extensive relationships with customers and restaurant groups not currently within the PA ecosystem, private equity and investment groups and other industry professionals. You will apply your knowledge gathered from their contact base and weekly meetings to deliver ideas, initiatives and activities to the larger team that ultimately make our business better.
You must be willing and able to hand over the account following the onboarding process and willing and able to support the Customer Account Manager when needed in areas such as: freight analysis, commodity updates, business reviews and new agreement negotiations.
In this role you will:
- Research relevant targets and evaluate fitness using real-time data (usage and invoices), and an understanding of their growth plan or other value adds.
- Help the direct & custom channels get a detailed understanding of the potential users though customer development and discovery.
- Develop new relationships with prospective clients, private equity firms, purchasing consulting firms, commercial real estate brokers and developers and related in the marketplace to deliver net new leads on a regular basis.
- Work directly with marketing to establish new business sales presentations that reflect the concept from the inside out.
- Attend conferences including virtual, meetings and applicable customer events that further business partnerships.
- Partner with the sales, marketing, proposal, pricing and member services teams to create contract-winning proposals for prospective clients
- Evaluate health of newly onboarded business in first 90 days with the Customer Account Manager to ensure a track record of success
- Be available to the Customer Account Manager when needed to provide support to the CAM on business negotiations and decisions surrounding commodity updates, contract evaluation, new agreement negotiations and business reviews.
- Work with marketing to create and execute strategic outbound campaigns to secure meetings.
- Understand the Produce Alliance business and buying cycle to effectively deliver the value proposition across 4 customized channels to best suit the prospective or current client.
- Approaches challenges with a creative and positive attitude
- Massive thinker – doesn't put limits on self or our company
- Highly motivated – get 1% better everyday
- Represents Produce Alliance with integrity at all times
- Takes initiative and operates with the mindset of “find the problem, be the solution”
- Strong communication skills – have radical transparency
What's in this for you?
Amazing coverages to start. Medical, dental, and vision coverages are just the beginning! We also offer ancillary plans, such as flexible spending accounts for both health and dependent care, critical illness, accident, and voluntary life as well as company paid life and long-term-disability plans! On top of this, we also offer a 401(k) plan with company match.
Invest in your success. We will provide you with a thorough training and development program; and offer competitive compensation.
Live well = Work well. Relax with our Personal Responsibility Paid Time Off policy where you don’t have to accrue time off in order to take it!
Produce Alliance welcomes all.
Produce Alliance is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
See more jobs at Buyers Edge Platform
Premier Research is hiring a Remote Manager, Inside Sales (Remote)
At Premier Research, we help biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. What we do is profoundly connected to saving and improving lives, and we recognize our staff members are the most valuable asset in delivering success. Inspiring and nurturing staff to do their best work means a better, healthier future for all. We’re a community of 2,000 people in more than 20 countries delivering unmatched expertise, operational skills, and dedication to meet the most challenging needs facing clinical trials today.
We’re looking for an Inside Sales Manager join our team that is passionate about improving healthcare through innovative clinical research. As a member of the Premier Research team, you’ll help create tangible solutions for patients in need while building cross-functional partnerships that enable your growth and success.
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for developing and increasing a portfolio of specific accounts. This role identifies and seeks out new customers and business opportunities. Secures Pipeline growth based upon predetermined financial targets by identifying leads, cultivating and maintaining client relationships in coordination with the Business Development group.
What you'll be doing:
Identifies and qualifies business opportunities related to potential projects requiring clinical research services both for target and exploratory accounts
Account Management for unassigned accounts
Internal support on In-house accounts
Secures client meetings
Obtains requests for proposals
Assists in client penetration strategy and facilitates presentations at client site
Attends Conferences and supports nurturing campaigns
Closing lower value opportunities (for instance, consulting work)
Ability to travel up to 20%
What we are searching for:
Bachelor's degree in scientific discipline (MBA preferred)
Minimum five years CRO or related service industry
Commercial exposure will be considered an asset
Familiarity with pharmaceutical drug development and/or medical device development processes
Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, written, verbal)
Business acumen and initiative
Experienced negotiation skills
Formal presentation skills
Ability to perform overnight business travel
Excellent persuasive/selling skills
- Premier Research is more than a company – it’s a community of people that truly care about one another, about our clients, and about our mission of furthering research to improve the lives of patients in critical need.
- Our cultural anchors – Caring & Empathy, Empowerment, Aspiration, One Team – mirror the flexibility and trust that our team embodies. As a Premier team member, you have the power to make an impact, regardless of job title and location.
- Our dedication to biotech and specialty pharma is unlike any other. We provide our staff with innovative technologies and continuous learning opportunities so that they have the tools they need to be successful.
At Premier Research, our mission is to improve healthcare by transforming life-changing ideas into new medical treatments that address the unmet needs of a diverse global population. Achieving this is impossible without creating a culture where our employees are given the power to think creatively, challenge ideas, and solve complex problems fearlessly. Througha commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and empowerment, we strive to create a community of belongingness where our differences are welcomed and celebrated. It fuels our innovation and better connects us to the patients, physicians, and customers we serve.
Premier Research is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is compliant with all federal guidelines. All qualified applicants will receive equitable consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
See more jobs at Premier Research
Macrofab is hiring a Remote Sales Engineer
As a Sales Engineer, you will work alongside our Sales and customer teams to identify and resolve potential manufacturing issues for medium to high volume electronics manufacturing designs.
In this role, you will attend customer meetings and present findings to customers, while working with customers' engineers to generate reliable manufacturing plans for complex products. In addition, you will assist the Quoting Team by providing technical assessments and estimates used for quote generation.
This is a fast-paced position that requires self-management and the ability to rapidly adapt to changing customer and business needs. Multiple teams across the organization and within MacroFab's network will rely on you to achieve their goals.
In the first 6 months a well-qualified candidate will:
- Work alongside our Sales and customer teams to identify and resolve potential issues for medium to high volume electronics manufacturing designs.
- explore strategies for manufacturing new electronics designs and develop high-quality process documentation and improvements to manufacturing processes for printed circuit assembly, box-build/system integration, and test/validation
- conduct technical presentations to explain our company's products or services to customers
- Discuss equipment needs and system requirements with customers and engineers
- Collaborate with executives and the Engineering team in the US as well as abroad
- Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
- Train other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company's products and services.
- Develop a keen and thorough understanding of MacroFab’s unique value proposition as well as internal processes, standards, mechanisms, and workflows.
- Meet with clients at appointments for sales presentations to assist the Sales Team
- Provide demonstrable value with their interactions with Customers, Stakeholders, and other internal and external members of the organization.
- Engage customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services
- Proposes improved materials or products to customers and explains the benefits of changes
- Prepare cost estimates by studying all related customer documents, and consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional personnel
- Contributes to Sales Engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, and recommending options and courses of action
- Communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements
- Develop customer staff by providing technical information and training
An ideal candidate may have some of these qualifications:
- Willingness and ability to travel 5% to 25% of the time, depending on the nature, location, and details of various opportunities
- Strong time management skills in a dynamic hybrid or remote work environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience in business-to-business sales
- Solid experience in the Electronics industry
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Negotiation and social problem-solving skills
- Experience as a Sales Engineer selling complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in Electronics Manufacturing
- Ability to apply engineering, technology, or other related principles to product sales
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Salesforce, Jira, and other industry-standard app-enabled software.
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- BA/BS degree in a related field or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with a proven ability to explain technical products to non-technical audiences.
- Company equity
- Competitive salary
- Flexible PTO and paid family leave
- Excellent medical insurance
- Collaborative and open company culture
MacroFab is the first digital marketplace and intelligent manufacturing platform focused on the $500B market in contract electronics manufacturing. Our technology and services allow customers to rapidly bring new products to market and consume manufacturing as a virtualized resource by offering instant price quotes, rapid prototyping services, and production at scale through a network of factories in North America. Our partners gain a source of low overhead manufacturing jobs, allowing them to fully subscribe their factory capacity and eliminate idle time.
See more jobs at Macrofab
RELI Group, Inc. is hiring a Remote Operations Research Analyst
- Supports leads management screening activities, policy analysis, and performs QA and detailed review of leads after the risk score is generated
- Provides recommendations for next steps for leads (e.g., administrative action, continued monitoring, etc.)
- Monitor in near-real time the data associated with insurance agents and brokers, web-brokers, and other assisters and continuously improve analytical methods to promote operational efficiency
- Identify potential program vulnerabilities, and generate leads for investigations
- Supports reactive analysis and development and maintenance of Investigative Status Report
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets quantitative data to generate reports
- Excellent Analytical skill to provide solutions
- Understands the steps and estimated timeframe necessary to meet investigative objectives
- Proficient in Communication
- 3+ years of experience
- Ability to formulate and apply mathematical modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial function
- Assisting more senior positions and/or performing functional duties under the oversight of more senior positions
- Ability to collect and analyze data and develop and decision support software, service, or products
- BA/BS degree
RELI Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
RELI Group is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business. We encourage all candidates who live in a HUBZone to apply. You can check to see if your address is located in a HUBZone by accessing the SBA HUBZone Map.
Vaccine for COVID-19
All RELI Group employees and contractors must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus or have an approved exemption for a doctor-verified reason or a sincerely-held religious belief. Employment with RELI Group and/or engagement with the Company as a contractor is contingent upon providing proof of COVID-19 vaccination or exemption approved by the Company.
See more jobs at RELI Group, Inc.
ActiveProspect, Inc. is hiring a Remote Sales Development Representative (Inbound)
ActiveProspect is the SaaS platform on a mission to make consent-based marketing the most scalable, efficient, and safest method for customer acquisition.
Our comprehensive product suite empowers companies across industries to take real-time action on their leads, protect themselves from litigation by documenting proof of consent, and save money by providing new levels of data insights and control.
Our mission is to make consent-based marketing the best channel for customer acquisition.
ActiveProspect is seeking an Inbound Sales Development Representativeto join our talented Sales team. This is a great opportunity to start a career and gain experience in Sales! As an SDR, you will be an ambitious and organized professional who loves working with prospective customers and bringing in sales leads. Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being consultative and bringing value to our prospective customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage inbound leads in a timely and professional manner adhering to company best practices
- Ability to identify prospect's pain points and able to establish the value add of our solution
- Perform prospecting activities, including building and maintaining a list of prospective customers and executing a high volume of outbound calls and emails
- Generate new revenue opportunities through meaningful interactions with prospective clients (phone, email, chat, and social).
- Utilize CRM (Hubspot, Salesforce experience preferred) to create structure around outreach, retention, and reactivation activities
- Ensure all prospects receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Display a consistent record of success in achieving or exceeding assigned quotas and maintaining high levels of professionalism.
- Work as a valued team member within the sales organization.
Qualifications and Skills
- 0-2 years of experience in a sales development and/or inbound sales role
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to think strategically
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to take direction, follow processes to help us improve
- Experience achieving and exceeding goals/quotas is a plus
Benefits and Perks
- A financially stable company, with the freedom and opportunities of a startup culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Flexible vacation time
- A remote-friendly culture with monthly virtual happy hours and team-building events
- Retirement plan matching up to 3% of your salary
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
ActiveProspect is an Equal Opportunity Employer
See more jobs at ActiveProspect, Inc.
Response Mine Interactive is hiring a Remote Inside Sales Supervisor Outbound- Call Center, Remote
Reports to: Manager of Call Center Operations
Location: Remote ( Monday-Friday 1pm-10pm Eastern & Rotating Saturdays)
(excludes AZ, AK, SD, ND, CA, CO, DC, HI, IL, MA, MD, MN, NE, NJ, NY, OR & WA)
The Inside Sales Supervisor will be responsible for supervising a team of call center OUTBOUND sales agents and improve performance of an internal call center operation. He or she will be responsible for Call Center Sales Agent's training, adherence to policy, service levels, quality control, reporting, program improvement, sales and sales reconciliations.
Why work at RMI ?
We have a culture based on empowering employees to achieve, learn and deliver results
You get to work on exiting, big-brand national clients
We offer an extensive benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO & paid Holidays
- Develop, review, educate and manage direct reports to deliver high levels of excellence in sales performance .
- Successfully motivate, coach and develop a team of RMI dedicated Telesales associates internally who can sell across multiple product lines.
- Create a collaborative environment in which associates at all levels of the organization are encouraged to utilize and learn and become ambassadors for the RMI call center
- Drive team performance and deliver on critical performance measures including team productivity, efficiency and quality.
- Deliver performance feedback, including performance appraisals, developmental action plans, and performance improvement plans.
- Maintain a successful relationship with outside Clients
- 2 + yrs. experience in a call center( 1 year must be remote supervision) or outsourced call center agency environment with a thorough knowledge of call center sales management
- Proficiency in both inbound and outbound telemarketing
- Proficiency in program set-up, management, and reporting
- Home Service, Healthcare marketing, and/or Inside Sales experience
- Sales experience
- Remote leadership experience
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation and persuasive skills
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated problem solving ability with a focus on continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or closely related discipline is preferred; or a minimum of five (5) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior sales and supervisory experience is required
- Proven ability to direct others in a constantly changing environment
• Travel requirements for this position are typically 5% of the time, and the ability to operate a motor vehicle could be required in those instances.
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of thejob described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do thejob. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonablerepresentation of its activities.
Any valid, official communication from our recruiters and hiring managers will come via a responsemine.com or an applytojob.com email address. If you receive an email from an account other than an email address with the firstname.lastname@example.org or @applytojob.com, please contact us directly at 404-233-0370 and speak with Amy Rich as you may be a victim of a phishing scam.
See more jobs at Response Mine Interactive
Per Scholas Inc. is hiring a Remote Director, Solutions Delivery II (Remote)
POSITION TITLE:Director, Solutions Delivery II
LOCATION:Any Current Market
REPORTS TO:SVP, Solutions Delivery
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Per Scholas has embarked on an exciting growth strategy where a key pillar is successfully delivering training that directly reflects employer demand, specific client requirements, and hiring trends in technology roles. Per Scholas seeks a Director, Solutions Delivery to play a pivotal role in driving client satisfaction while successfully translating client requirements to our training teams.
The Director, of Solutions Delivery, will partner with our Account Managers to directly interact and support our client requirements and requests to ensure successful delivery and service recovery. They will serve as the primary contact for the client for delivery questions, issue escalation, and change requests. At the same time, this position will direct the project management team to ensure the successful implementation of client requirements and will interact with all internal parties involved in the successful delivery of the client program.
The Director, Solutions Delivery will be equally adept at building trusting client relationships as well as trusting and productive cross-functional relationships across the organization. This position will interact with both local campus leadership as well as functions ranging from recruiting, admissions, technical instruction, and professional development coaches. The successful candidate will be a master at leading through influence, managing client relationships, and a high level of detail orientation to ensure successful delivery of client requirements.
What You’ll Do:
- Primary point of contact for Per Scholas Account Managers and clients for implementation, management, delivery, and service recovery of client-defined programs.
- Partner with Account Management on client communications, reporting, quarterly business reviews, contract negotiations, and issue escalation and resolution.
- Evaluate, identify and develop functional business requirements and specifications for clients. Translate business requirements into well-written use cases and business requirements.
- Works with Account Managers and clients, when necessary, to obtain requirements through interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, workflow analysis, and use cases.
- Evaluate the information from those multiple sources to develop an understanding of the clients' business requests and needs and translate them into applicable operational requirements.
- Partner with project managers to translate documented business and operational requirements into an actionable project plan.
- Implement large-scale solutions across multiple geographies, learning modalities, and courses that both meet client needs and balance local needs.
- Work cross-functionally across curriculum development, recruiting, admissions, technical instruction, and various other teams in support of successful implementations
- Maintaining customer satisfaction and loyalty by acting as the client advocate on operational and service management matters.
- Oversee 100% of the service requests, incidents, and problems for the clients you manage, working with internal partners to develop innovative solutions.
- Accountable for setting internal communication plans/methodology
- Manage contractual service level agreements and operational initiatives
- Build a relationship with each client based on trust and integrity
- Cultivate relationships with operational stakeholders and extend business partners.
- Assist with the prioritization and ensure the delivery commitment based on capacity and business value to the organization.
- Develop strong, collaborative relationships with Sales and Account Management Teams, the National Training Team, and Campus Leadership.
- You have 3 to 5 years in a role where you have managed client relationships, developed business requirements, managed implementation, and served as an escalation point for service recovery.
- You have deep knowledge of how to document business processes and operational requirements.
- You have a history of developing deep, collaborative internal relationships across functions and levels.
- Strong interest in technology
- Knowledgeable about analytics and proficiency in using data to make decisions and provide insights to customers
- You have excellent oral and written communications skills and are an effective communicator.
- You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced startup environment with people who are passionate about their work and mission.
- You are data-driven, result-oriented, and a forward-looking catalyst for social change.
- You have a collaborative and flexible work style. You’re excited to work cross-functionally with other departments and independently.
- You are tech-savvy and learn new tools quickly.
- You are detail-oriented, with exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- You stand behind our mission, believing that individuals from any community should have access to well-paying career positions, and that talent should be recognized and recruited from many diverse sources.
For this role specifically,we are targeting a salary of $90,000with a range between $85,000 and $94,500 where the difference in salary is typically determined by several factors, including geography in which the selected candidate resides, and alignment with qualifications and experience.
WHY WORK HERE?
We believe our staff is the heart and soul of the organization. Our workplace culture is challenging, supportive, collaborative and mission-driven. We take a genuine interest in career paths and work-life balance, and welcome contributing ideas from staff at all levels. Working at Per Scholas means working somewhere full of engaging, savvy, diverse people who care deeply about pushing our work forward.
You’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual professional environment, self-development opportunities, innovative technology, and benefits like health care and a 401K match. If you want to work in a progressive organization, where you can build something meaningful and have fun while doing it, we would love to hear from you.
Per Scholas strives to deliver an equitable compensation and benefits package to support the financial, mental and physical wellness of our staff. We offer 37 paid days off during your first year of employment, Summer Fridays (early close each Friday of the Summer), medical benefits with premiums starting below $20 per paycheck, $1 for $1 matching on 401k contributions up to 6% of pay.
ABOUT PER SCHOLAS:
Per Scholas is a national organization that has been advancing economic mobility for more than 25 years. Through rigorous training, professional development, and robust employer connections, we prepare individuals traditionally underrepresented in technology for high-growth careers in the industry. We partner with leading employers to build more diverse talent pools, directly connecting our graduates to new career opportunities at businesses ranging from Fortune 500 companies to innovative startups. With campuses in 17 cities, Per Scholas has trained more than 16,000 individuals in tech skills, building bridges to careers in technology. To learn more, visit PerScholas.org and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
If you have any questions about this role, please feel free to email our Talent team at email@example.com. We look forward to viewing your application!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. See our full EEO statement here.
See more jobs at Per Scholas Inc.
Nextail Labs is hiring a Remote Internship Program: Sales Development Representative
We are looking to add an ambitious Sales Development Representative Intern to our growth team. The new team member will be instrumental in growing our business globally as we continue to make the retail world a better place.
We are backed by more than $12M in funding to date from leading venture capital investors and are working with global retailers like Versace, River Island and Pepe Jeans. Our cloud-based platform improves inventory management and store operations for retailers through the use of prescriptive analytics, optimization and artificial intelligence. Ultimately, we help retailers sell more with less stock and in less time.
The Sales Development Representative Intern will help us scale by generating new leads and identifying business opportunities. The ideal candidate is creative, resourceful, and possesses a strong willingness to learn and face new challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Conduct market research to generate and maintain a comprehensive database with target accounts and contacts, as well as relevant news
- Build a strategy for each account and contact, based on research of the market and the company
- Be the first point of contact with top executives in leading retail organizations
- Evaluate the challenges that retailers face with their current systems and processes and identify their needs
- Support other team members in sales and demand generation activities
- Collaborate with the other commercial teams to leverage on each other’s knowledge to generate leads
- Opportunity to convert into a full-time permanent role.
- High flexibility: We’re strong believers that what matters most are results. Each Nextailer is empowered, through trust and ownership, to organize their time as they see fit without jeopardizing the time or work of their colleagues.
- Remote-first philosophy: Nextail started as a remote company and continues to offer a nice mix of remote and/or office-based environments around the world.
- International environment: We operate across the globe, with recent operations reaching from Europe all the way to Australia, and our team alone consists of professionals of more than 15 different nationalities. While many of us are multilingual, our working language is English.
- Diversity on all levels: United as a single team, we celebrate diversity at every dimension*. Professionally speaking, are you ready to work alongside tech geniuses, data science magicians, and fashionistas? You’ll have teammates with extensive experience in a wide variety of professional fields, including technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
- The laptop of your choice: We want you to work with the tools that are most comfortable for you!
- Paid internship:The internship will be compensated with 800 gross euros per month.
IMPORTANT:We are looking for someone that is able to sign aninternship agreement through their university/school (convenio).
Snap! Raise is hiring a Remote Vice President of Product
Snap! Mobile, Inc. is the leading online fundraising and e-commerce platform servicing schools, teams, clubs, and booster clubs to help them get the resources they need to build the next generation of leaders. There are a hundred ways you can join us in creating a better tomorrow. Donate to a program. Buy a T-shirt. Become part of our team. Whatever it is, it will be the most important, meaningful thing you can do, because you’ll be making a difference in the life of a kid. And every kid needs a champion.
We’re creating a new system that helps teams get the resources they need to build the next generation of leaders. There are a hundred ways you can join us in creating a better tomorrow: donate to a program. Buy a T-shirt. Become part of our team. Whatever it is, it will be the most important, meaningful thing you can do, because you’ll be making a difference in the life of a kid. Kids need coaches. Kids need to play. And every kid needs a champion.
Who you are:
To qualify for this role, you have extensive experience building scalable and performant SaaS platforms with progressive experience as a leader. You have designed, built and maintained high volume, mobile first, consumer facing web applications. You have agile experience, participating in the Agile ceremonies and delivering User Stories. Ideally, you have been involved in re-architecture initiatives as well as building new products from scratch.
What you will do:
The Vice President of Product, Snap! Manage will be responsible for defining S!R’s strategy for scheduling, rostering, registration, and more, for creating a world-class digital experience for the S!R consumer. Reporting to the CPO and serving as a member of the S!R Senior Leadership Team, you will build, manage and lead the product over fundraising function, including operations, 3rd party integrations, and omnichannel marketing strategy.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- These functions are very integrated and impact all our other products so working with multiple teams and having a holistic view is very important.
- Develop and drive Admin strategy leveraging our website and mobile platforms
- Utilize knowledge of establishing and operating a SaaS business to identify, recommend and execute strategies to further elevate our position within the high school environment
- Deliver on our ambitious SaaS revenue targets thru direct management of the centralized Admin functions
- Experience with working in a shared services environment
- Build cross-functional relationships with Brand Marketing, Sales, Websites, and eCommerce teams to ensure alignment across fundraising initiatives
- Collaborate with Brand and Product teams to develop vision and strategy for consumer experiences balancing business needs with technological capabilities
- Lead the digital engineering teams and work with Product to establish and execute on an effective, prioritized roadmap to deliver on key revenue-driving initiatives
- Provide regular communication to executive leadership on progress against financial plan
- Build and ensure a cohesive, high-performing technical team to deliver S!R’s growth goals.
- Research industry trends, leading the fundraising teams to test, learn, and capitalize on opportunities.
- Create an industry leading experience that bridges the gap between physical and digital administration.
- Drive change by fostering a winning culture that elevates channel performance while driving teammate engagement
- Lead with S!R’s purpose, mission, vision, and values - place these tenets at the core of all decisions to empower long term sustainable growth
- Make data driven decisions while constantly testing and learning and consistently providing post-program ROI analysis paired with consumer insights to make recommendations to increase sales and drive a premium brand experience
- Shows visionary thinking and demonstrates expert knowledge to solve complex, organization-wide or externally facing issues
- Great Story Teller. Explain your vision in a compelling way that can win hearts and minds.
- Strong relationship and consensus-building skills
- Track record of hiring, leading and training high-performing digital teams
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively present to senior leadership
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Highly passionate, problem solver with strong creative and analytical skills Comfortable navigating competing initiatives and strategically prioritizing
Education And Experience
- 15+ years of relevant business leadership experience
- 8+ years of experience in SaaS leadership
- Master's degree preferred (but not required)
Snap Raise is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with a 4% match from the company
- Unlimited PTO
- Professional development opportunities
- Monthly Wellness Classes (virtually!)
See more jobs at Snap! Raise
@ Castor EDC is hiring a Remote Global BDR / Inside sales Manager
Do you want to join a scalable decentralized trial platform SaaS company supporting medical researchers? Are you a collaborative, people-centric, and data-driven Sales Manager? Then come and help us on our purpose-driven journey to faster, smarter medical research!
Castor is a leading cloud-based clinical data platform working with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, biopharmas, and renowned academic institutes.
We simplify the clinical trial process, from recruitment to analysis, with user-friendly, patient-centric technology. Our mission is to bring medical research into the digital age. Why? Because medical research is still primarily run using free-text, paper, and legacy technology.
Our self-service platform enables our users to run remote (decentralized), device enabled, patient-centric trials. By helping our users capture high-quality data and making it machine-readable, we are fundamentally changing the flawed evidence-based medicine process.
How is Castor supporting the Coronavirus crisis?
Castor has joined the global fight against the Coronavirus by making our research data capture system available for free for all COVID-19 research projects. Castor supports more than 200 COVID-19 studies globally, including the World Health Organization’s SOLIDARITY trial.
See more jobs at @ Castor EDC
FM Systems is hiring a Remote Sales Solution Consultant
Recognized as a market leader by industry analysts, FM:Systems offers a suite of digital workplace solutions, empowering our customers across the world to re-imagine and transform their workplace experience. From Workplace Management to Workplace Analytics, to Employee Experience – our solutions are built to help our customers re-think their workplaces post-pandemic, right-fit their real estate portfolios, and realize the ideal hybrid workplace experience for employees. With customers representing half of the Fortune 50, ⅔ of top 25 US banks, 150+ government institutions, over 200 hospital and healthcare organizations, 350+ universities and 50% of the leading pharmaceutical firms, our leading solutions manage over 3 billion square feet across 80 countries. FM:Systems is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina and conducts business globally.
At FM:Systems, we have 3 guiding values around what we believe and how we behave 1) do the right thing, 2) act with urgency, and 3) cultivate a culture of excellence and accountability. We aim to offer our clients an exceptional experience with every interaction, foster innovation, and invest in our people. We provide a flexible work environment with an open time-off policy, internal mobility, and growth opportunities. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, monthly company updates with our CEO, virtual events, and more. If you’re ready to join a company that prioritizes their employees, apply today!
- FM:Systems is looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Sales Engineer looking to build a solid foundation in sales. The candidate will work on the Sales Enablement team with current and prospective clients as a subject matter expert in developing and communicating solutions to support evolving workplace management strategies.
- The location is flexible for an experienced remote worker.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert that thoroughly understands the FM:Systems solution set, use cases, technical architecture, and competitive landscape
- Collaborate with Sales and Account Managers to design account strategies and tactics for existing and prospective “high priority” clients
- Assist the Sales Team in performing discovery to uncover critical business issues in the client’s current process and validate improvement opportunities
- Lead in the development and coordination of executing impactful client demos and presentations
- Develop and deliver remote product demonstrations as well as on-site demonstrations across multiple industries and for various audiences
- Create presentations and custom demonstrations as well as proof of concepts and guided training sessions when necessary
- Act as a subject matter expert liaison between departments, including Product, Marketing, Support and Services to provide up-to-date market & competitive trends and engage in cross-dept. initiatives
- Manage ongoing improvements and enhancements of demonstration content and delivery techniques
- Contribute to RFI, RFP, Security Questionnaire, SOW and Scoping documentation
- Improve consistency & accuracy of responses to technical/functional questions during the sales process
- Participate in industry meetings, networking, trade show events, webinars, and activities
- Self-educate on current market & competitive trends to effectively provide expertise through the sales cycle
The successful candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in enterprise SaaS, technical pre-sales
- Experience with Workplace Management, Facilities, IoT and/or Analytics Solutions
- Experience selling into corporate, healthcare, higher education, and government markets
- Self-Motivated - You have a sense of urgency and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. You thrive on “solve it yourself” and the satisfaction it brings.
- Team Player - You understand the need to work as a team for everyone to be successful
- Strong organizational, presentation, communication and teaching skills, including the ability to understand and communicate technical information
- Proven ability to learn new technology and solutions quickly
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and/or Revit, SQL, HTML/CSS, report writing, etc.
- Ability to recognize, suggest and act on new opportunities and projects on their own initiative
- Flexibility in shifting priorities and schedule
FM:Systems is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, present, current, or prospective military/uniformed service, genetic information, or other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We value all employees’ talents and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful.
See more jobs at FM Systems
Growth Orbit is hiring a Remote FinTech Sales Development Representative
You're an experienced Sales Development Representative with a strong background in Finance and Accounting looking at your next move. Your door is being hammered on day and night by companies and recruiters promising you the world. What's your next move? Where will you go? What are you really looking for in your next role; professional development, being able to leverage decades of experience from some of the best in the business, a company that embraced Work From Home before it was forced upon the rest of the world, or do you want to lead the charge with some of the most cutting edge products on the market?
Growth Orbit can partner with you to do all of that, and more.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative with extensive expertise in FinTech or Finance and Accounting who can act as the anchor for a new team for us. We will match your experience and passion with our proven, and on going, professional development and training. You'll be working side by side with industry leaders drawing on over 30 years of individual experience in Sales and Lead Generation. Your ability to engage with top decision makers on the fly will be tested to its limits. You must balance both passion and knowledge of the marketplace while being able to navigate through companies effectively and win over stakeholders and decision makers.
Our SDR roles are 100% remote
Awesome things about working at Growth Orbit:
- We focus on effective sales training, not simply product training. Our embrace of SPIN Selling, The Challenger Sale, Storybrand, etc. will make you a better and more effective sales professional
- Engaged and active leadership across the board
- We provide the processes and tools for you to be successful, you bring your talent and approach
- An environment that fosters communication and sharing of experience/lessons learned
- Work with a variety of industries; Healthcare Technology, Cybersecurity, FinTech, Telecom, and more!
- Learn from the best
SDRs who excel here at Growth Orbit see multiple doors open for them. Are you ready to launch your career?
See more jobs at Growth Orbit
Axxon Consulting is hiring a Remote Solution Consultant CRM Sr - Madrid (Serikat)
CRM Consultant Sr - Join us!
¿Te gustaría ser artífice de la #transformacióndigital? Potencia tu talento y convertite en un #Axxoner
???? Imaginate ser parte de un equipo curioso y multidisciplinario distribuido a través de LatAm y Europa ????. Nuestro motor es transformar negocios a través de soluciones cloud ☁️ de Microsoft y Salesforce, acompañando a nuestros clientes en la aventura de la innovación ????.
Combinamos agilidad y pasión potenciándonos los unos a los otros. Diseñamos el futuro del trabajo a través de un ambiente flexible con diversas oportunidades de crecimiento personal y profesional ????.
#SomosAxxon #TransformaciónDigital #Innovación
See more jobs at Axxon Consulting
DealerOn, Inc. is hiring a Remote OEM Business Analyst
We are seeking an OEM Business Analystwho is responsible for assisting with the Product and Development OEM related initiatives of the organization. We are seeking someone with strong organizational and planning skills and proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a high level of motivation and a self-starting attitude, and the ability to work with minimal direction and supervision.The OEM Business Analyst is responsible for planning, scoping, monitoring, coordinating, and communicating deliverables and expectations to all relevant stakeholders that ensure the successful launch and maintenance of all OEM programs. Additionally, the OEM Business Analyst is a stakeholder in facilitating the relationship between the OEM and/or managed services providers that act on behalf of an OEM. This is a mid-level position based remotely.
- Review, scope and monitor OEM projects and initiatives
- Provide regular feedback to the Business Development team on ongoing product and development OEM initiatives
- Act as a liaison between the Business Development and development teams to identify improvements, bugs, and feature requests needed to satisfy OEM program requirements
- Provide monthly reporting of DealerOn OEM projects to finance stakeholders
- Aide in testing user workflows and features prior to production releases and coordinate approvals with stakeholders
- Ensure the team is consistently meeting or exceeding service level agreements (SLAs)
- Continually audit Salesforce to identify issues and improvements related to SLA adherence with our OEM partners
- Interface with the Business Solutions and Customer Support teams to advise and support initiatives that will assist them in exceeding OEM SLAs and objectives
- Be a subject matter expert on all DealerOn’s products, core systems, and platform functionality
- Communicate OEM program and company compliance initiatives and updates to the internal Product team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience in lieu of degree
- 3+ years’ experience in technology customer service-related field
- Excellent written, oral communication and leadership skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent initiatives
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to balance, demand, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with reviewing and understanding API documentation and technical integrations
- Ability to gather and consolidate requirements from cross-functional groups
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- 5+ years’ experience in technology customer service-related field
- Experience working with OEMs or in the automotive industry
- Proficient experience with DealerOn’s proprietary CMS
- Experience in working with Third Party vendors who provide products and services to DealerOn customers
- Experience with Agile Methodology and Scrum framework
- Experience with JIRA, MS Project, Confluence, Balsamiq, and GitHub
- Ability to prioritize tasks that change frequently and manage unexpected demands
We are an online marketing company providing website and agency services to automotive dealerships across North and South America. We are known for our cutting-edge products that streamline the car buying process and provide an experience both shoppers and dealers love. Our business model is working: we were recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies six years in a row, expanding to over 30 manufacturer relationship, and over 4,000 dealer partners. We are proud of what our company has done, and it’s all due to the talented and diverse team we’ve been lucky enough to assemble.
Perks and Benefits:
Aside from the awesome people you will get to interact with on a daily basis, we offer a number of benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company matched 401K plan
- Flexible PTO + Sick Leave
- 4 weeks paid Parental Leave
- 8 Paid National Holidays
- State of the art technology
- Company-paid basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary supplemental Life Insurance
- Voluntary long-term/short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Optional Healthcare/Dependent Care FSA Account
DealerOn is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We also participate in E-Verify (for more information, click here: E-verify Participation and Right to Work).
See more jobs at DealerOn, Inc.
Indigo Slate is hiring a Remote Senior Community Strategy Manager | US
You love to solve problems – quickly and effectively. You are passionate doing the research to find solutions. You analyze risk factors and possible opportunities.
Does this sound like you? Then join us at Indigo Slate.
We are searching for a Senior Community Strategy Managerwith strong experience in marketing strategy, stakeholder management and internal/external communication. You must be an experienced creative and insights-driven marketer with a proven ability to lead strategic efforts across our dynamic organization and deliver tangible, impactful results.
- Take initiatives to learn and partner with product groups on community strategy and drive ongoing relationships with partners
- Working with engineering and product marketing teams. Being their first point of contact for analytics/strategy needs
- Designing and carrying out community projects, improvements based on trending data
- Write and prepare the monthly newsletter for internal marketing initiatives
- Provide deep analytical dive on events and organized projects for the community
- Establishing KPI's per the needs of the stakeholder
- Create monthly reports on community metrics including monthly active users, event registration, user activity over time, etc.
- Working with teams to plan the future of the Microsoft Tech Community
- Document procedures and practices and maintain a knowledge base for team access
- Strong experience in marketing strategy, preferably community management and social media
- Strong experience in data reporting, standardization and KPI initiatives and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to drive relationships with clients and partners
- Ability to present ideas to senior leadership and stakeholders
- Need to maintain context; strong Microsoft product knowledge, experience working in Microsoft or similar complex ecosystem
SET YOURSELF APART
- Experience managing social and editorial calendars for newsletters, community engagement etc.
- Experience to design and develop approaches to get started with tech community, campaigns, support
- Familiarity with Microsoft events (Ignite, Envision, etc.)
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You'll make a difference for an impressive list of clients. Indigo Slate serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- You’ll have daily opportunities to learn through training, assignments, and collaboration with experts across the company.
- You’ll be given access to leading-edge technology.
Indigo Slate is a full-service human experience company.We are a digital organization backed by a global engineering leader, and we’re dedicated to helping clients build transformative experiences from start to finish. We create smart experiences that deliver powerful results through a profound intersection of marketing, technology, business, and creative. We understand that brands are no longer judged through their advertising, but through each touchpoint, both internal and external, building strength with every experience.
At Indigo Slate, we harness a mix of skills unique in our industry—equal parts strategic consultancy, creative agency, and technology thought leadership—to build and run some of the best experiences on the planet.
See more jobs at Indigo Slate
Conserv is hiring a Remote Chief of Staff
The Chief of Staff works closely with Austin Senseman, our CEO, in managing the initiatives and operations that will drive Conserv’s growth. As Operations Specialist, your “customers” will be that management team and your Conserv colleagues and you’ll hustle everyday to make things run smoothly for them.
This role will have lots of variety and you will get in the weeds with every part of our business. You’ll get to see a high growth startup up close and actively participate in improving the way our business runs. You should be very comfortable using technology to solve people’s challenges.
What Austin wants from this individual is someone who’s an active listener, who can identify people’s challenges, and can be incredibly responsive in providing solutions. What Austin will provide in return is the best learning and career-advancing role possible.
- Create structure and focus to help the management team drive toward our goals
- Coordinate the company’s processes (Team Offsites, Board Meetings, Reviews)
- Coordinate data, reporting, and analytics processes across the team
- Coordinate bookkeeping, financial statements, taxes, and compliance
- Coordinate product quality processes like support tickets and QA testing
- Coordinate product logistics including shipping, receiving, and invoicing
- Coordinate conferences, travel, and accommodations for the group
- Coordinate HR process like payroll, reimbursement, insurance, and bonuses
- Lead special projects to enhance/automate systems, documentation, & processes
What We’re Looking For
- 1+ year in a fast-paced environment - consulting, communications, startups
- Proactive and resourceful in pushing projects forward with minimal oversight
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build rapport with diverse stakeholders
- Must be able to coach and be coached. To give and receive tough feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Salary $48,000 - $55,000
- Fully Remote, Quarterly Team Offsites
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Unlimited Paid Vacation
- Parental Leave
- Very Important Information
See more jobs at Conserv
Silvergate is hiring a Remote Risk Governance Manager
Silvergate Capital Corporation (NYSE: SI) is the leading provider of innovative financial infrastructure solutions and services for the growing digital currency industry. The Company’s real-time payments platform, known as the Silvergate Exchange Network, is at the heart of its customer-centric suite of payments, lending and funding solutions serving an expanding class of digital currency companies and investors around the world. Silvergate is enabling the rapid growth of digital currency markets and reshaping global commerce for a digital currency future. Challenging convention by empowering people allows us to exceed expectations for our clients while cultivating an awesome culture.
The Risk GovernanceManager will be responsible for managing the development and monitoring the committee governance frameworks. Under the direction of the Chief Compliance Officer, the Manager will engage with executives and senior business leaders on various projects related to the development and reporting of enterprise-wide metrics. The ideal candidate will be analytical, self-directed, and adaptable.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with executive- level management to gather confidential materials such as reports, memos, plans, assessments, dashboards, and governance documents for Board meetings and Board and Management committees
- Provide coordination of the board and management committees
- Lead development of committee meeting material
- Supports Management in several committee governance initiatives
- Develops process for review and appropriate monitoring and committee reporting
- Supports the development and maintenance of the committee governance framework
- Act as a central expert regarding risk governance and consult with others and advise business and corporate segments regarding good industry practice
- Stays apprised of industry leading practices and applicable regulatory expectations
- Provides ongoing governance training and education related to the risk governance framework
- Deploy applications in the Bank’s GRC tool to streamline the risk governance processes
- Identifying necessary data elements for reporting
- Conducting data testing and reconciliations
- Set and enforce deadlines for materials to be reviewed and/or approved by committees
- Facilitate the periodic calibration of Board and committee reporting metrics
- Gain a complete understanding of each committees’ duties and role within the bank
- Standardize reporting by creating templates/dashboards
- Gather materials from executive business managers and arrange them in PDF format
- Protect and maintain confidential information, demonstrating a high level of skills in decision-making related to confidential information
- Create committee agendas in standard company format
- Take committee meeting minutes in clear language consistent with company format
- Effectively collaborate with all levels of staff, from leadership to front-line personnel, and present recommendations for efficient committee review
- Support workgroups and project meetings virtually, developing trusting working relationships with all partners
- Assist Compliance and Risk teams in the development of dashboards presented to the Board of Directors
- Advise the Chief Compliance Officer on items requiring escalation to Board or committee reports
- Create reports in Excel, with minimum ability to prepare v-lookups and pivot tables
- Maintain current knowledge of all federal and state laws and regulations, along with the Company's policies and procedures
- Not to harm consumers with any act that could be misleading, unfair, deceptive, or abusive in act or practice
- Must adhere to the Company's core values of Challenge Convention, Do What's Right, Take Ownership, Empower People, Exceed Expectations, and Cultivate Awesome, all while keeping our "Why?" front of mind. Our Why? Silvergate is the banking platform for innovators, and we believe in the power of entrepreneurs to create prosperity for our communities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Legal, Accounting, Technical, or related field
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant work experience within areas of compliance, governance, risk and control frameworks, in banking or financial services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to resolve issues, work independently, and meet deadlines
- Persuasive and team oriented
- Comprehensive understanding of general banking operations activities, products, and services
- Proactively identify and assess potential concerns and risks
- Resolve issues, work independently, and meet deadlines
- Communicate effectively with staff at all levels
- Ability to use analytical, logical, and organizational skills to make business decisions using complex information
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Adobe
- Effectively express and exchange ideas with others clearly and concisely both verbally and electronically
BANK SECRECY ACT REQUIREMENTS
Responsible for adhering to the reporting and recordkeeping requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering rules and regulations, observing economic sanctions by prohibiting transactions as specified by the Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC), following the Company's customer identification program (CIP) rules, observing all Company policies and procedures relating to BSA, OFAC, CIP, and related acts, and participation in ongoing related training.
Remote work environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is:
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Required to sit for long periods and reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to stand; walk
- Must be able to communicate with customers and coworkers verbally and in writing
- Able to read documents, computer screens, reports, other communications and have the ability to adjust focus and close vision
Management reserves the right to add to, change and revise this description at any time. This description does not include any marginal functions that are incidental to the essential functions. Also, it does not imply that these are the only tasks to be performed by the incumbent. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related tasks requested by their supervisor. Any requirement may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Silvergate is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vet
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
See more jobs at Silvergate
Formstack is hiring a Remote CX Business System Manager
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.
We are looking for a CX Business System Manager to help us accomplish this mission.
Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada, and the globe. We serve over 110 different countries with our current customer base and intend on expanding even more! Formstack offers more than just a job; we provide a community where you can learn, grow, and thrive your way. Join a dynamic and diverse team that values relationships as much as results. Come build what matters with Formstack.
Ellia Chon, Senior Director of CX Operations at Formstack, is looking to hire someone who will complement and strengthen the team.
Who you are:
You are a problem solver and a motivated learner. You are a great communicator, collaborative, detail-oriented, and can see a project through from start to finish. You are able to act on your own but know when to ask for help or consult others. You are willing and able to mentor others. You have a strong technical background and bring passion and energy to any team you are on. You are committed to learning on and off the job, are outgoing, and have an enthusiastic/can-do demeanor.
In this role, you can expect the following responsibilities:
- Set an inspirational technology vision for the CX (Customer Success, Professional Services, Support) organization and build the path to execute it both in the short-term and long-term
- Futureproof our organization by proactively evolving our technology strategy and tech stack to scale our operations, while also solving the front line team’s day-to-day challenges
- Develop, maintain, and enhance features on our ServiceCloud/Salesforce system
- Work with stakeholders and team to define a plan and execute on documenting workflows and internal processes
- Collaborate with the Development, UX, and product managers to support cross-functional system initiatives and implement the CX technology roadmap
- Attract, grow and retain top talent, providing inspiration, clarity of purpose, and an environment conducive to diversity of thought, innovation, and personal/career growth
To thrive in this role, you have:
- 6+ years of experience in technical consulting, management consulting, technical program management, operations management, or product management
- 1+ years managing high-performing teams
- Sharp technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills with a strong bias for action, thinking from first principles, and delivering the best results
- Development experience in Salesforce technologies (VisualForce, Apex, Lightning, SOQL/SOSL)
- Salesforce certification (Force.comAdvanced Developer or Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II)
- Thorough understanding of Salesforce platform API, capabilities, and development practices (especially Sales and Service Cloud)
- Strong working experience using a variety of web development frameworks (PHP, C# ASP.Net preferred)
- Strong software architectural awareness
- Experience with continuous integration pipelines
- Experience with managing technical debt and tackling ongoing scaling issues
- Ability to communicate with clarity and purpose across stakeholders, including tailoring messaging for a given audience
- Strong desire for collaboration and partnerships - this is a highly collaborative role that will work with a range of senior leaders; proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
Salary Range:$100,000-$110,000per year (USD) plus bonus up to 10% of base salary
***This is a remote position***
What Formstack Offers for Full Time Employees in the US and Canada(exclude Quebec):
- Free health plans and company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
- Half-day Fridays
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company and team gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location.Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
See more jobs at Formstack
ACT Consulting is hiring a Remote Business Analyst Remote
ACT Consulting has an immediate need for a Business Analystwith our direct client.
Please take a moment to review the job description. If this is something you are interested in, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 860-924-1755 for additional details.
Duration:6 +months contract
Title: Business Systems Analyst
Need to have experience with Business Process Management. Will need Workflow experience. Will need to have Visio experience. This worker will use BPM notation 2.0 for documenting workflows in Visio. Need Agile, Story writing, Manuel System Testing, conduct UAT
Defines customer needs in technical and business contexts. Ensure the proposed technical and business solutions meet the customer's objectives for the work effort. Provide guidance with planning and prioritization of business analysis activities in support of large project and support efforts. •25% Elicit and document user requirements to meet a business objective. Identify and validate requirements and organize the information into a logical document using business analysis models that is understood by the customer and Information Systems. •20% Respond to questions and ensure understanding of why the business solution was chosen. Guide both technical and customer departments in the development of the systems •15% Ensure the accurate deployment of solutions through review of problem logs, assisting with test plans and test matrices, and other analysis activities •15% Validate the business need for solutions to business problems and process improvements. •10% Facilitate the transfer of knowledge about the "big picture" direction of the business units to others who support them. •10% Provide input on the business direction for system changes. •5% Mentor less experienced business systems analysts.
Skills: Skills and Abilities: Demonstrated expertise in the concepts of the supported business unit. Demonstrated knowledge of standard industry practices and procedures for the business unit. Able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences, including the ability to express complex technical and business concepts to all management levels, peers, and the business units. Able to influence and negotiate solutions to business problems. Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills. Understands how IT affects an organization and is able to link it to business processes. Excellent analytical and conceptual skills. Able to read and comment on test plans and test matrices, project plans, and scope and design documents. Has a conceptual understanding of project management techniques. Preferred Software and Other Tools: Visio, MS Project or similar software, data mining using DB2, SQL, and/or other tools.
Education: Required Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other job related field. or 4 years of job related work experience or 2 years of job related experience plus an associate’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or other job related degree Required Work Experience: 6 years of IT business analysis experience. Degree Equivalency: 4 years of job related work experience or 2 years of job related experience plus an associate’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or other job related degree Preferred Licenses and Certificates: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), HIPAA, LOMA
See more jobs at ACT Consulting
Leap is hiring a Remote Market Manager (Scottsdale)
Leap Powered Brands:Ring Concierge, Frank and Oak, Naadam, Something Navy, GoodLife, Mark Welden, UpWest, Public Rec, Vincero, Yoga Democracy, KES, Aurate, Little Word Project and many more.
Leap develops and operates modern physical retail stores for emerging brands. Via the Leap platform, brands rapidly deploy efficient, modern stores that work in concert with their e-commerce customer experiences. Brand stores powered by Leap deliver outstanding customer experience and powerful insights that enable emerging brands to grow and innovate more quickly and more profitably, with significantly. We're excited by the opportunity to reinvent retail for the next generation of leading brands and consumers.
We're searching for a dynamic and entrepreneurial Market Manager to lead our emerging Scottsdale Market. The Market Manager plays an integral role in curating the foundation for ourbrick-and-mortarbusiness and acting as liaison between our brand and our customers. Being the face of Leap, our team will have an immediate and direct impact on the success of the business and brand awareness in our home market. Our team not only provides an exceptional shopping experience but treats their store with a sense of pride and ownership.
As a MarketManager,you will help build out this exciting new retail model for Leap, while gainingfirsthandexposure to a few exciting and prominent brands. You will take pride and ownership in being part of the best team and know that you are an integral part in shaping the next frontier ofbrick-and-mortarretail.
What You’ll Do
- Directly manage up to 8 locations
- Build out staffing schedules for teams and approve area schedules
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the selling floor
- Ensure presentation of all displays, fixtures and visuals are reflective directives
- Identify and communicate product concerns and inventory insights for Area
- Monitor the movement of all inventory and ensure that staff adheres to all Shipping/Receiving policies and procedures, and meet inventory shrink requirements
Our Ideal Candidate
- You have 4+ years of big box or high volume retailmanagementexperience (contemporary retail experience preferred)
- You have sharp analytical skills, including basic retail math, understanding of capacity levels, calculating inventory on-hands, tracking sales throughout your shift, etc.
- You’re comfortable using technology to perform all job functions including sales reporting, communication between stores and HQ offices, managing inventory, and corresponding with customers.
- You're able to work a retail schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays (40n hour work week).
- Comfortable working with/using a ladder and lifting a maximum of 50lbs.
- Career growth opportunities
- Exceptional employee discount on product
- Continued education (e-learning and training)
- Medical, vision and dental insurance, 401(K).
In order to achieve our mission, we need to work hard to create a diverse community of Leapers to support the brand and customers we serve and help us all grow and thrive individually and as a team. Our differences make our organization special and are paramount to our culture. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued.
See more jobs at Leap
Rise Baking Company is hiring a Remote Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst
Assist in the design, development, and implementation of BI solutions and systems including business process analysis, database design, core data architecture, and report design/development. Partner with business unit team members and leadership to provide analysis of business data and analytics requirements and transform those requirements into analytics solutions. Essential Functions
• Develop, maintain, and support current and future enterprise level modern BI data and information to fit business needs
• Provide permanent or ad hoc reports and quick BI solutions or analysis to different functional teams and leadership, such as sales, finance, production, procurement, supply chain, QA, and HR
• Support BI technologies of Microsoft Platform, SQL Server, SQL programming, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI, Microsoft ERP System (Microsoft Dynamic GP, Microsoft Dynamic NAV)
• Design, develop, implement, and maintain enterprise level data warehousing, using Microsoft ETL tools, such as SSIS, to consolidate and integrate data and information from different sources or different systems, such as Microsoft Dynamic GP, Microsoft Dynamic NAV, ADP
• Design, develop, implement, and maintain financial data warehouse for finance statements, such as income statement, balance sheet
• Design, develop, and implement dashboards, scorecards, SSRS reports, Web reports, Excel reports, Power BI reports, Pivot Table reports
• Design, develop, implement, and maintain different SSAS cubes, Power Pivot cubes, such as Sales cube, Purchasing cube
• Support and maintain planning system on an enterprise level, such as sales planning, price planning, purchasing planning
• Control and maintain access to reporting environment; ensure security requirements meet business security requirements Develop, maintain, and update documentation to support the BI environment; ensure consistent and reliable procedures and change management are completed
• Train small subset of key users on BI tools and solutions and help general users with BI questions
• Comply with all food safety requirements, training, policies, and procedures
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Competencies)
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, or MIS with relevant programming and subject matter experience; Master’s degree or comparable Microsoft (BI-relevant) certifications in related fields preferred
• 5-10 years of experience as a BI analyst or in a related field
• SQL Master with the ability to design, develop, configure, and maintain Microsoft SQL Server databases and data warehousing
• Solid knowledge of SQL tables, views, stored procedures, functions, triggers, transactions, indexes, statistics, query plans, query optimization, etc.
• Expert on MS BI, ETL, reporting, analytics and visualization tools including SSIS, SSRS, SSAS (tabular and multidimensional), MDX, DAX, Power BI, Power Query, Power Pivot, Excel, etc.; additional experience on Jet Reports, Crystal Reports, Tableau desired
• Strong programming skills on C# and SQL; experience on full stack .net development on Microsoft Development desired
• Experience with Microsoft SharePoint desired • Experience with ERP Systems, Microsoft Great Plains desired
• Food manufacturing industry experience preferred
• Experience working on large, enterprise-scale projects with diverse project teams
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Ability to effectively communicate with multi-level personnel as well as suppliers, customers, and their representatives
• Ability to work cross-functionally, convey complex issues, and maintain confidentiality
Ability to organize, manage multiple priorities, and maintain high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
Ability to think quickly and handle frequent change
• Self-motivated, goal oriented, quality driven, and capable of working independently with minimal supervision
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
See more jobs at Rise Baking Company
OpenVPN is hiring a Remote Senior Business Analyst ( Connect)
OpenVPN is seeking a technical project manager to coordinate development activities related to the development of applications that are available on Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows operating systems. These applications are an integral part of our virtual networking products and solutions and are used to create a secure OpenVPN tunnel for data networking. Critical to success in this position would be a proactive attitude and the ability to assume responsibility, take ownership of the product, and drive it to success.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Document user-application interaction and the various usage scenarios
- Take ownership of the project and drive the software development process through all stages of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Manage the specification, planning, progress, status updates, and delivery of the software product
- Lead SCRUM meetings
See more jobs at OpenVPN
Civil, Mechanical & Hardware Engineering
Evertz Microsystems Limited is hiring a Remote Project Engineer, File Based, MAM & Playout Systems (Poland)
This role would suit a person with a desire to work in a diverse position where there is always something new to learn. Being a global company, there are many opportunities to work closely with some of the largest media and entertainment (M&E) and broadcast companies in the world. We emphasize teamwork, promote creativity and enjoy being at the forefront edge of high-tech in our industry.
- Stand-up media workflows and playout solutions for Media & Entertainment (M&E) customers globally
- Help customers streamline operations by adopting the industry’s leading workflow & playout solution
- Design and deploy public cloud compute infrastructure
- Design and deploy on-premises virtualization compute infrastructure clusters
- Configure file-based workflows and deploy custom scripts to build media content supply chains
- Configure playout systems to create linear broadcast and OTT streams
- Integrate third party hardware, software and APIs to create end-to-end media workflows
- Work with technical team lead and other team members in an Agile environment
- Own and deliver crucial elements of the project’s technical deployment
- Drive customer satisfaction by delivering systems to an agreed upon specification
- Routine reporting on project progress and issues to internal stakeholders
- Escalate issues to Research and Development team for resolution
- Education in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Networking or similar technical discipline
- Excellent debug and problem resolution skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and translate into practical use
- Familiarity with Linux operating system
The following would be an asset in your day-to-day work in this role:
- Computer networking knowledge
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Amazon Aurora, MariaDB)
- Practical knowledge of public cloud compute platforms (e.g. AWS, Google, Azure)
- Experience with Agile work planning methods
- Experience with broadcast automation, device control and media management
- Knowledge of current digital video compression standards and file types
What we Offer:
- Employer funded benefits program
- Competitive total compensation package
- Work-Life Balance
- Employee assistance plan
- Employee Discount Platform
- Career Progression
- Casual Work Environment
- Social Events and Sports Teams
Evertz Microsystems (TSX:ET) is a leading global manufacturer of broadcast equipment and solutions that deliver content to television sets, on-demand services, WebTV, IPTV, and mobile devices (like phones and tablets). Evertz has expertise in delivering complete end-to-end broadcast solutions for all aspects of broadcast production including content creation, content distribution and content delivery. Considered as an innovator by their customers, Evertz delivers cutting edge solutions that are unmatched in the industry in both hardware and software. Evertz delivers products and solutions that can be found in major broadcast facilities on every continent. Evertz’ customer base also includes telcos, satellite, cable TV, and IPTV providers. With over 1700 employees, that include hardware and software engineers, Evertz is one of the leaders in the broadcast industry. Evertz has a global presence with offices located in: Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Germany, United Arab Emirates, India, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and Australia. Evertz was named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, which recognizes excellence in Canadian-owned and Canadian-managed companies. Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies identifies Canadian corporate success through companies focused on their core vision, creating stakeholder value and excelling in the global economy.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz
See more jobs at Evertz Microsystems Limited
Five Jars Corp is hiring a Remote Manual QA Engineer
Five Jars is looking for an experienced manual QA Engineer to join our growing team of professionals.
This role requires a solid professional background in testing projects within a software delivery environment. It presupposes the performance of highly diverse tasks and involves aspects of planning, monitoring, and controlling the project from the beginning up to the project completion.
You are going to work with a team of talented, creative experts who love their projects and do their best to contribute to their development. If you are an ambitious person who knows how web development works, we have an excellent opportunity for you to reach your full potential and live out your dream!
Company goals for the candidate that should be solved:
- Create and maintain test infrastructure (test management software, test plans, test cases, test scenarios, etc.)
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Perform thorough smoke/regression testing when bugs resolved
- Be responsible for successful quality control of the project
- Interact with Project Managers, Development Team, and others as needed to fix blockers and move a project towards a successful finish
- Write project documentation and user guides
- Participate in continuous processes improvements
- Help with writing QA documentation on the company level
- Help team meet deadlines and milestones
Measured results based on company goals. They define how the candidate’s success will be measured.
- All active projects are being tested before and after any deployment
- All active projects have a test plan and test cases
- Project documentation is fully covered in Jira Confluence
- The team follows a project’s workflow and decreases the time for testing using automated tests
- You’re a person who is responsible for project quality
- You’re a person who can answer any scope related questions
- You’re a person who can help identify steps to reproduce any bug/issue
- You’re a person who focuses on quality, not on testing
Professional skills and Requirements
Required professional skills for being successful with goals and expected results.
- 2+ Manual QA testing on web
- Testing projects based on Drupal CMS
- Writing project documentation
- With a digital agency model
- With 3-5 ongoing projects at the same time
- Working remotely, at least for one year
- With time logging
- Non-functional tests such as Performance, Security, and Accessibility
- Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Balancing strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, and customers
- Strong knowledge:
- Software testing methodologies, tools, and processes
- English language (mostly technical English)
- Ukrainian/Russian (both written and spoken)
Responsibilities that the candidate will have on adaily basis.
- Interacting with Project Manager and Development Team
- Manual testing for all assigned projects
- Regression testing
- Writing and maintaining projects documentation, QA Documentation about processes and workflows
- Creating and maintaining test plans and test cases
- Reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to create a roadmap for project testing, including manual and automated tests before the project kick-off
- Preparing questions and conducting live Demo with the client
- Communicating with the team via Slack, Basecamp, Email, GoToMeeting
- Setting up the priority for features, tasks, bugs, and defects that may
appear daily together with PM
- Staying curious and eager to learn
- 100% remote work
- Fair compensation;
- Benefits such as vacation, sick leave, a day off during official national holidays;
- Flexible schedule (7 hrs per day / 1 hr for learning new things);
- Regular Friday Open Microphones about different tech things from other team members;
- Help with learning new things (courses, books, etc.);
- Support in participating in conferences;
- Warm and friendly working environment;
- Team buildings and other sorts of online/offline team activities.
See more jobs at Five Jars Corp
Axelerant is hiring a Remote Quality Engineering Consultant
The Quality Engineering (QE) Consultant closely collaborates with the Director of Quality Engineering Services to support them in achieving varying QE services technical and business objectives.
- Responsible for interacting with clients to provide tool-agnostic QE solutions.
- Responsible for owning quality engineering sub-services (Performance, Security, etc.) and actively contributing to achieving the corresponding objectives.
- Responsible for representing Axelerant’s QE capabilities on public platforms via articles, podcasts, etc.
- Responsible for establishing partnerships with testing solution providers like BrowserStack, SmartBear, etc.
- Responsible for staying up-to-date with QE market trends and applying them as and when applicable.
- Experience architecting test automation solutions.
- Experience testing Web, Mobile, and API-heavy applications.
- Experience in any non-functional testing types like Performance, Security, or Usability.
- Experience using Git source code versioning and Pull Requests.
- Experience working in a consulting or agency environment with enterprise-level clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply learnings to create tailored solutions.
Nice to have
- Comfortable with public speaking.
All of Axelerant’s roles are considered work from anywhere. But, we’re mainly looking to build our teams around Africa, Latin America, and Southeast Asia unless specified otherwise. And, we typically expect people to have a two-hour crossover with 11 AM to 7 PM India (UTC+05:30) each workday for meetings and coaching. Further, our salaries are India-based with regional factoring, though some overrides exist.
We began as an idea in 2012 to build a work from anywhere professional services organization that empowers our team members. Today, we have achieved that and are continuously improving our career, engagement, and performance programs, as demonstrated by our Axelerant Difference and 4.9/5.0 Glassdoor rating.
Axelerant accelerates digital outcomes for customers as their primary partner of record. This means that our growing team of over 150 is amongst the best worldwide who create substantial value for our customers because they care about what they do.
Diverse, Equitable, and Inclusive Opportunities
We believe that a diverse, equitable, and inclusive team is critical to our success as a global company. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Kindness and openness are Axelerant core values, and when you qualify for a role, we will make an effort to include and accommodate you, even when that looks different than it seems for others. E.g., non-standard work hours, specialized work equipment, modified work agreements.
We want you to attend events related to the things you care about. Get sponsored by us to attend when you’re contributing locally and beyond.
Meaningful Time Off
52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.
We’re always teaching and learning. Continuing education, peer mentorship, life coaching, certifications, and training help our team members advance professionally.
Remote & Flexible
All you need is a reliable Internet connection. Work from anywhere you’re comfortable and choose work hours to balance your life.
Retreats & Meetups
With annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations, we never let remote get in the way of work or fun.
See more jobs at Axelerant
Customer Support & helpdesk
PATLive is hiring a Remote Call Center Agent - SPANISH Bilingual Florida
URGENTLY HIRING BILINGUAL SPANISH SPEAKERS
PATLive is looking for smart, professional, and friendly people to help take calls on behalf of the Florida Department of Corporations. We need people who are available to start immediately. This is a remote opportunity.
We Are Looking For:
- Excellent people skills (friendly and patient!) and a desire to work in a fast-paced, high call volume environment from home
- We are hiring for multiple shifts. The hours will vary. The greater your schedule availability, the better.
- You must be somewhat tech-savvy - if you struggle to use a computer, you will not be a good fit for this position.
- You must have your own wired headset with a microphone
- You must have a quiet room at home where you can work without being disrupted by kids, pets, etc.
- You must reside in either Florida, Georgia, or Texas resident
- You must be able to pass a Background Check
You must be able to speak Spanish and English fluently and pass a Spanish Language Fluency Test
How It Works:
- You will complete the Assessment to kick start the process.This will help us quickly learn more about your skills.
- Attend a remote interview via telephone, and confirm schedule availability.
- If you are selected, you will attend a remote training session via Zoom to explain how the software works and the call handling instructions.
Minimum Equipment Requirements
- A wired connection to your wifi router or cable modem
- A high-quality wired headset
- You will need to have availability to work a Monday - Friday schedule. Being flexible with your schedule is preferred.
- Currently, we are only hiring Florida, Georgia, and Texas residents. Please do not apply if you are not a Florida, Georgia, or Texas.
- $17 per hour
- Work from home
- Paid Training
- Full-time positions are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Supplemental Benefits, and 401K
This is a contract position. Details will be provided upon hire of the expected duration. Opportunities for permanent jobs may be available for successful candidates.
A bit about PATLive:
Since 1990, PATLive has provided award-winning Virtual Receptionist services to businesses throughout North America. With a team of over 150 call Virtual Receptionists. We answer over 2M calls annually for our clients, acting on behalf of their businesses 24/7/365 to screen and transfer calls, take messages, collect leads, schedule appointments, process orders, provide tier-1 technical support, and more. To learn more, visit https://www.patlive.com/.
Apply today to be a part of an extraordinary customer service-focused team!
PATLive is committed to building a team of different backgrounds, skills, and ideas. We value putting our heads together and delivering the best possible service. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. PATLive is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
See more jobs at PATLive
Survicate is hiring a Remote Customer Success Manager (6.000 - 9.000zł net + VAT)
We are looking for our next Customer Success Manager to continue developing ongoing relationships with our Customers.
This is a permanent, full-time position - you can work remotely or in our Warsaw office.
Customer Success at Survicate
Our Customer Success team is responsible for supporting customers post-sale as they transition to active customers and pushing them to become brand advocates.
We focus on maintaining customer loyalty, building close long-term client relationships, upselling existing customers, and ensuring that clients achieve the goals they were looking to accomplish when purchasing our product.
As a CSM, your goals are to increase customer lifetime value, retention, customer loyalty, and reduce churn.
See more jobs at Survicate
Jitjatjo is hiring a Remote Client Success Manager - NYC
Jitjatjo is a high-growth tech start-up headquartered in New York. We develop, market, and operate the contingent labor platform and staffing marketplace that leverages A.I. and Empathic Intelligence to instantly and accurately match businesses with vetted industry professionals. We provide businesses with staffing on demand and offer quality, vetted talent through our trusted platform, with unparalleled visibility, efficiency, and performance.
Creating opportunities through technology is what we do; it’s not who we are. We exist because we want to help people reach their potential, our talent to feel valued, and our business partners to thrive. We believe everyone, especially now, needs a champion, needs to be seen, needs to feel heard, and needs to be believed in. It’s time to embrace change, transform the way we work, and intentionally create a future with opportunity in abundance.
Jitjatjo’s mission is Human Betterment—the continued creation of opportunity for the world’s next-generation workforce. Learn more about Jitjatjo at https://www.jitjatjo.com/about
Client Success Manager
The Client Success Manager reports to the Manager of Partner Engagement and is accountable for successfully supporting our clients, collaborative efforts to improve upon our products, generating marketplace demand, and achieving revenue targets across multiple lines of business.
Drive client success and growth across the entire client ecosystem while reinforcing Jitjatjo’s mission of Human Betterment.
Client Success - Proactively build relationships and grow client accounts both wide (number of related accounts) and deep (volume of shifts & billing revenue).
Client Research - Develop a deep understanding of each client’s segment, business, desired outcomes, and predicted gaps in success.
Sales Process Engagement - Work closely with our Sales & Marketing team to ensure potential clients are set up for success and their transition to Client Success is smooth.
Client Onboarding/Activation - Ensure our clients start using Jitjatjo quickly after downloading the app and understand how to use the app to achieve their desired outcomes.
Client Support - Work closely with our Client Support team to ensure clients receive the support they need to achieve their Desired Outcomes. Provide escalation support for break/fix issues.
Client Engagement - Develop strong relationships with clients. Provide clients with product demonstrations & training on an ongoing basis. Analyze data, identify insights, then prepare and present Quarterly Business Reviews to clients.
Client Retention - Develop and implement strategies to minimize client churn.
Client Growth - Actively seek referrals from clients to other business units, new businesses, and increase our share of their business.
Internal Reporting - Prepare and present demand forecasts internally that include positions, volume, timing, and locations for predicted demand per client. Ensure the Client Success pipeline and client data in our CRM are updated daily.
- 2-5 years of enterprise client success experience, preferably in a staffing environment
- Successful history of delivering strategic support to support business development efforts as well as help clients achieve their goals
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal, written, and presentation
- Demonstrated ability to manage opportunities through a pipeline and structured sales process
- Knowledge of the staffing industry is a plus
- Requires 1-2 days of weekly in-office visits
- Willing to work outside traditional business hours on rotation
- Frequent onsite client visits
Jitjatjo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All submissions are confidential.
See more jobs at Jitjatjo
Prognos is hiring a Remote Customer Experience Manager
This role will be based remotely in the continental United States
Our company, Prognos Health, is looking for a Customer Experience Manager. Prognos is improving health outcomes by accelerating real world data access and insights.
At Prognos, we are improving access to real-world data across the healthcare industry through a growing set of data partnerships, a world-class technology platform, targeted applications, and a great team. We are growing, and looking to enhance our marketing efforts to help drive and support this growth.
We are looking for a curious and enthusiastic customer experience manager to enhance our customer experiences. In this role, you will be collaborating with product, engineering, customer engagement, and others in the organization to track all points of customer engagement, addressing customer queries, and identifying ways to improve the customer experience of our products and services.
To ensure success as a customer experience manager, you should exhibit in-depth knowledge of customer engagement channels and experience in a similar industry and SasS based products. A top-notch customer experience manager will be someone whose expertise results in excellent customer relationship management and a positive brand image.
- Design & improve the customer journey and desired customer experience
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touchpoints.
- Collaborating with developers, product, marketing, and sales teams to enhance customer experience and brand awareness.
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives, as well as informing customer engagement and customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Collaborating with Product, IT support, and Customer Engagement in responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner
- Analyzing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Collaborating with Product and Customer Engagement to perform product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- Keeping track of customer journeys to help product, developers, marketers, and salespeople internally finetune the customer experience.
- Help the company reach its sales goals through a state of the art customer experience.
Customer Experience Managers (CEM) bridges the gap between the customer and Prognos Products
- Your job is to ensure that each touchpoint across the customer journey is engaging, efficient, and effective. A successful Customer Experience Manager works with Customer engagement, product and marketing to often increase customer satisfaction rates and increase customer loyalty.
Design & Improve the customer experience
- Begins with understanding each customer and their specific need. Then, Customer Experience Managers set a clear vision so that the entire process is transparent for the client and they know what to expect. CEMs build strong relationships with clients that are fostered by gathering customer feedback in real time. This feedback is incorporated into the sales process to improve the overall customer experience.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field preferred.
- 3-5 years' experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar roles such as product experience
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a customer-centered approach.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
Values & Culture
- We are collaborative. We put team trust and energy ahead of individual stardom. We are humble and willing to admit when wrong.
- We go above and beyond. We exceed the needs of our partners and are not limited by our job descriptions. We are accountable for our actions, work, decisions, and results.
- We are purposeful in all that we do. We focus on what matters and prioritize. We think in perspective and see the full picture.
- We are curious. We learn from solving big problems. We are never satisfied and always strive for a better way. We aim to continually develop ourselves.
- We are courageous and honest. We are not afraid to speak out. We challenge the process. We deal with conflict head on.
- We are enthusiastic. We are optimistic for change and a better future. We believe in the greater good. We celebrate accomplishments and have fun.
To improve health outcomes by accelerating real world data access and insights
To prevail over disease
- Flexible work arrangements (e.g. no set hours), fully remote work, and unlimited PTO
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Commuter benefits
- Free access to One Medical Group
- Gym discounts
- Flexible work hours and locations
- Health Advocate
- Employee Stock Option Plan
About Prognos Health
Prognos® Health is accelerating real world data access and insights to improve health outcomes through the Prognos Marketplace — the largest collection of integrated medical records on 325 million de-identified U.S. patients. The Marketplace is built on Prognos Factor®, a specialized healthcare analytics platform that leverages a patent-pending database management system enabling no-code exploration of hundreds of billions of medical records at interactive speeds. The Marketplace allows healthcare clients to assess the value of data before purchase and license only the data needed. Embedded standardization and linkability makes the data analytics-ready, accelerating speed to value. Use cases include targeting specific patient/provider populations, commercial and HEOR process optimization, clinical research studies, and medical underwriting risk assessment. For more information visit prognoshealth.com
See more jobs at Prognos
Reborrn is hiring a Remote Senior Consultant
REBORRN is a management consultancy based in London & in Athens. We are a fast growing hybrid of consultants & makers on a mission to challenge how a modern consultancy should look like in the Digital Economy. We provide business & product consulting to visionary companies like Google, Coca Cola, Kaizen, G4S SEE and L’OREAL with expertise in Management Consulting, Digital Transformation, Advanced Analytics, Digital Products and Organization Design.
We are currently looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Senior Consultant for Business & Digital Transformation to strategically lead a number of challenging projects in our CRM & BPO team, by leading a team of experts while having a hands-on approach. The ideal candidate will be able to help our clients digitally transform their organization by changing their processes, replacing legacy software with modern, cloud CRM and workflow management tools, and optimizing their customer experience. Under this role you will be leading the work and relations with some of our most important clients.
????Who you are.
You are a professional with 5+ years of experience in Digital Transformation or Business Process Optimizationprojects. You ideally have some experience inproject management, and you can build strong client relationshipswith your eyes closed!
What’s different about you is that you are able tolead complex client projects, organizing development, design, business and marketing teams, towards a common goal. In several cases, the end goal (or how we get there) is not 100% clear from the onset of a project - but you are the person to break an abstract task into specific components.
You may have experience with CRM as a part of your work so far, but the greatest asset for you is your ability tosee the bigger picture. Having experience in team management would also be a huge plus!
Analytical thinking is your middle name. Technical understanding is also a must - we are not looking for a developer, of course, however the ability to grasp basic concepts is almost mandatory (when people talk about an XML feed, you should be able to explain what this is in plain terms).
You aretech-savvy, and you constantly search how technology and new tools can make your life easier. Even if something “works”, you just keep on searching for ways to make it even better!
But we don’t only care about what you can do, we also want to know who you are!
You are afast learnerand you have a “can do anything” attitude. You never shy away from the challenge to go beyond your scope of work and explore different areas of expertise.
You are curious by design. You always try to find better ways to do things. You experiment and you learn by trying. You never stop looking for the right answers.
You are a team player, so the formula for success to you is company>team>self.
Last but not least you care. At Reborrn we don’t accept the “this is not my job” mentality. If someone spills coffee on the floor, we pick-up the mop and clean the mess.
????What your day to day will look like.
You will be working in a vibrant environment, so you can never expect to have just another typical day at work. It’s definitely not your comfort zone, but you will never get bored, that is a promise. And It doesn’t end here. You will always be more than welcome to get exposed to different departments within Reborrn and jump into cool projects that resonate with your personal interests. We are huge fans of cross-functional collaboration!
You will split your time & attention to the following:
Lead and manage complex client projects, by meeting with several teams (internal/external) and stakeholders with an attempt to steer the project towards completion
Solution design of consumer facing solutions (customer acquisition/retention/growth), high and low level
Process standardization & planning, as well as team management
Research on new platforms and technologies around CRM, Loyalty, Data Management & Visualization, Workflow Management, Integration Platforms, etc
Here are some types of projects you will likely be involved:
Leading the strategy, implementation and deployment of a CRM & Customer Care solution for a leading insurance company
Research & Strategy development of a new business model for an FMCG brand
Designing Solutions in order to optimize the internal processes of a leading NGO
Leading the Strategy and the implementation of an integrated ecosystem of tools (from CRM and Marketing Automation, to Workflow management and Digital signatures) for a leading Dairy brand in order to transform how the business operates and interacts with its customers
Designing a new Experimentation Framework for a global FMCG brand
Pitching ideas and proposals for New Business Development
As you can understand this role is cross-sector so prior experience within different sectors will be greatly appreciated.
Benefits. And it doesn’t end here.
Our most important perk is offering you an energy-laden workplace with some of the market’s top talent and an opportunity to thrive. Apart from that, here are some highlights:
Kick ass tech gear
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Private medical insurance
Flexible on Remote working
All you can read books program
Free Travel Card for Public transport
Amazing office space at the heart of Athens
Subscription for Electric Scooter or e-Bike
Simplify Compliance is hiring a Remote Client Services Coordinator
At the heart of Simplify Compliance is our people. People from many different backgrounds with different vantage points, opinions, and experiences. We strive to continually lead with our IMPACTvalues and empower our employees to develop their full potentialon a teamthat ispassionate about acceptance, inclusivity, and achievement. Our employees are the driving force for the innovation, collaboration and creativity that enables our organization to deliver strategic success.
We are seeking a self-motivated Client Services Coordinator to support our growing Sales and Client Success teams. In this role, you will have the opportunity to hone your communication skills while working with external clients as well as internal stakeholders on digital programs, webinars, live and virtual events. A successful candidate will have 1-3 years’ experience, enjoy client facing, making campaign optimization recommendations, and will help drive positive client relationships and renewals.
The Client Services Coordinator will support media sales across a spectrum of print, online, live event and custom media products. As the internal and external liaison for media programs, this position is instrumental in helping sales secure orders, as well as the management of clients and programs from post-sale through program fruition.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all logistical planning and execution of 100+ sponsored programs on assigned accounts—including but not limited to – custom research, content development, webinars, custom media, leadership events, and lead generation programs
- Determine and adhere to project timelines, lead planning calls, contract external vendors where appropriate, work with internal production and marketing teams, and gain client approval at each project phase
- Manage workflow and project timelines of all sponsored webinars, including training speakers and clients on the ON24 platform, and hosting and monitoring live and semi-live webinars
- Work with sales team to bring creative solutions to prospective clients looking for custom programs
- Serve as regular client contact and liaison for sponsorship clients
- Collaborate with marketing team to maintain program calendar and required promotional efforts; ensure efforts are achieving program goals
- Support sales with lead generation opportunities, Salesforce email deployment, and overall client retention (client gifts and incentives)
- Create and track analytics, dashboards, and ad hoc reports
- Track and monitor sponsorship campaigns performance throughout their lifecycle, following up with internal team and external clients as needed to ensure timely completion
- Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to renew programs and purchase additional services
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Enthusiasm and Passion
- Customer Centric
- Collaboration and Team Building
- Highly organized with ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment with deadlines
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other internal stakeholders and high-powered clients
- Strong presentation, writing, and communication skills
- Experience with HTML, ON24, Salesforce, AdManager360, LiveIntent, and Google Analytics a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in marketing, project management, custom media, sales operations or advertising agency
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
All external applicants must be legally eligible to immediately work in the country of hire without current or future sponsorship.
If you require an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act or similar law in order to apply for employment at Simplify Compliance, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team 1.800.727.5257, ext. 8101.
Job applicants may request to review the company's Affirmative Action plans by contacting the talent acquisition team/recruiter, Human Resources department or Chief People Officer.
See more jobs at Simplify Compliance
Recruiting Pals is hiring a Remote Enrollment Specialist
Please note: Candidate must be located in Pennsylvania.
Summary/Objective:A community based Skills Trainer for our Pennsylvania Self Directed Program. The Skills Trainer will educate participants and their direct care workers on how to successfully enroll and utilize services under the Community HealthChoices Participant-Directed Services Program.
Essential Job Functions
- Accept and outreach to participant within 3 days of referral to determine how the packet will be delivered to the participant: mail, email or in person.
- Provide in-person participant orientation within 15 days of referral Train participants and direct care workers the skills needed to enroll and manage this self-directed program.
- Mandated Reporting Worker Safety Training Independent Living Philosophy Assist participant and direct care worker with enrollment.
- CLE enrollment paperwork including CLE Roles and Responsibilities Assist with DCW enrollment paperwork DCW Pre-Service Orientation.
- Provide training on EVV and timesheet submission/approval process.
- Attend in-service, supervision and staff development meetings when requested by manager.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of program policies and procedures and self-directed regulations.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Independent Living philosophy of consumer control.
- Track for receipt of required documentation within required timelines.
- Enrollment documentation Return all phone calls from participants and DCW within 24 hours.
- Work within policies to complete and submit internal requirements.
- Contact Notes TimeForce, Outlook Schedule Mileage and Expense Forms.
- Follow up on requests for additional skills training by the FMS: Non-billing, overbilling
- All other duties as assigned by the Skills Trainer Manager
- One year experience providing services for persons with disabilities.
- Experience or education in teaching is helpful.
- Knowledge of community resource that participants are involved with.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and writing skills.
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office/Outlook and the ability to navigate databases.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; GED or High School Diploma required.
See more jobs at Recruiting Pals
Data analytics & Science
Athena is hiring a Remote Marketing Data Analyst
At Athena, we power possibility through transformative delegation. True leaders reflect on what they want in life and map the path to get there. We clear the way by pairing exceptional Philippines-based EAs together with our driven clients and ensure both receive ongoing support throughout the journey. The result is 10x more leverage, more time, and more impact on our clients’ work and life.
With a waitlist growing by the day, Athena has already showcased compelling demand. The Marketing Data Analyst will be responsible for tracking advertising costs, researching market behavior, exploring market trends, understanding user behavior, brand health monitoring with social listening, and key areas of optimization to improve the funnel or user journey for both clients and EA recruits.
As a part of the Athena team, you will have an exponential opportunity, to empower the fiercely ambitious to reach the most audacious goals.
- Gather or Collect data via surveys, tracking visitor statistics on the business website, datasets, and any other channels or data points.
- Sort and Organize data into valuable information within a spreadsheet, document, or software, ensuring all information is accurate and clearly displayed.
- Analyze, Report, and Recommend optimization relating to acquisition funnels, customer behavior, ROI, and Performance Marketing (leads, conversion rates, the website traffic and social media engagement, etc.)
- Conduct Research about direct/ indirect competitors and analyze benchmarking data, to identify opportunities for new client acquisition and EA acquisition.
- Analyze acquisition funnels and customer behavior and report insights to key stakeholders to inform future decisions and actions.
- Measure ROI and Performance Reports of marketing campaigns
- Report on marketing KPIs (eg leads, conversion rates, website traffic, social media engagements, etc.).
- Track conversational marketing performance as part of overall user behavior analysis reporting
- Monitor and interpret the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data or ISO.
- Recommend website and campaign optimization for better data accuracy.
- Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects (automation software, social media scheduling etc.)
- Work closely with the recruitment team, LX, CX, and marketing team to identify opportunities for new EA or client acquisition.
- Performance Marketing and Campaign Reports
- Improved Accuracy in Data Tracking and Attribution Metrics
- Compare revenue based on campaigns vs. channels
- Highlight acquisition and retention costs
- Accuracy of Funnel Performance Reports
- You have work experience as a Data Analyst or similar role for at least 2 years
- You have worked within platforms including Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Meta Business Manager, and B2C Acquisition Funneling for at least 2 years
- You possess certain expertise in Google Analytics, (experience using HubSpot and Airtable is a plus) and an in-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices
- You must have experience in analyzing Performance Marketing Metrics and Campaigns
- You demonstrate an ability and willingness to learn new skills independently.
- You possess the ability to communicate proficiently in English, both verbally and in writing.
- You have a strong analytical background, are solutions-oriented, data-driven, and highly organized, with a keen eye for consistency.
- You are able to work effectively in a collaborative team environment, and independently as required.
See more jobs at Athena
HarmonyTech is hiring a Remote Senior Statistician
HarmonyTech, Inc. seeks an experienced Senior Statistician. They will gather and determine the validity of data, identify variables, assess their interrelationships, and evaluate their utility in programmatic decision making and strategic planning. Originate, adapt, and investigate analytical methods and approaches while proposing new analytical strategies. Can lead through example and delegate junior teammates to complete the customer’s mission. Have set organizational standards that entail strong communication skills verbally and written.
This position requires Public Trust Clearance and U.S. Citizenship.
- Supervise a team of junior statisticians and programmers
- Provide technical guidance on several ongoing projects simultaneously
- Analysis of statistical, observational, and experimental research study data
- Data management and sharing support
- Conduct and provide expertise in machine learning and simulation study methods to appropriately analyze data
- Lead discussions and present seminars about complex analysis, new software, or innovative data management platforms
- Demonstrate secure coding best practice
- Utilize advanced methods to account for confounding, missing data, selection bias, and other forms of potential bias
- Experience in advanced biostatistics and epidemiologic methods and study
- Software experience: SAS, STATA, R, SPSS, Mplus, GIS or similar
- 7-10 years documented experience in statistical analyses
- 2+ years’ experience with ETL, NoSQL Apache Hadoop, or similar, and cloud computing technology, especially Microsoft Azure
- Strong organizational skills with a natural ability to delegate accordingly
- Masters or higher-level degree in biostatistics, epidemiology (Ph.D. preferred)
- PMP certification preferred but not required
If you are interested and feel that you would excel in the position, we invite you to apply. During this phase of our recruiting effort, we will not be able to accept telephone calls. Only those candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted. No recruiters please.
We have been delivering information technology services and solutions across the Federal government and commercial clients for over a decade. Our employees are the most important assets of our company because they delivery value and care for our clients. We are a company of passionate technologist constantly evolving in our understanding and application of technology to best fulfill our client’s mission needs. We operate under a flat and efficient organizational structure to ensure our hand-picked consultants have the flexibility to take risks and be innovative. We typically work in small, agile teams as we design and develop solutions to address our client’s business challenges. Our success is measured with every satisfied customer and employee.
Why you want to join us
- You have a passion for solving our customers complex business problems
- Awesome learning and professional development opportunities
- A culture built on teamwork and excellence
HarmonyTech offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (company contributes 80% of the entire premium)
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Click the benefits package link above to check out the benefits we offer
HarmonyTech believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and Drug Free Workplace Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. Additionally, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of HarmonyTech.
See more jobs at HarmonyTech
DLocal is hiring a Remote Data Analyst - Payments Intelligence (LATAM)
What does dLocal do?
dLocal is the #1 payments leader focused on emerging markets and helps some of the best companies in the world expand in emerging countries. Global brands such as Amazon and Microsoft rely on us to increase conversion by eliminating complexity and managing their payments expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it simple and risk-free for our client partners to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a great Payments Data Analyst who is eager to learn new things every day. If you love solving complex problems involving data analysis, and be a key source of insights for high-impact decisions, check if you fit the description below and apply!
What will I be doing?
- Deeply understand how our customers such as Amazon, Spotify, Bookings.com, or Didi are using Dlocal to process payments.
- Become a key player during the ramp-up of new customers, by closely analyzing transaction information and identifying areas of improvement. This involves examining millions of data points and recognizing patterns of why some transactions fail.
- Work closely with Dlocal partners (payment service providers, acquirers, banks, etc.) all around the globe to optimize our partnerships.
- Coordinate and run A/B tests to continuously improve key performance indicators.
- Be the source of insights for our Product, Machine Learning, and Operations teams, in order to develop new solutions that will increase the success of our customers.
What skills do I need?
- Analytically driven with experience manipulating large data sets in SQL or equivalent, and drawing actionable insights from data.
- 1+ years of experience in payments/product analytics.
- Prior experience in Payments / Fintechs is a plus.
- Extensive experience and passion for metrics and dashboards visualizations
- Highly skilled at writing SQL to query relational databases; knowledge of R or Python is a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Leadership experience is a plus.
- Degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Economics, Math, Sciences, Engineering)
What happens when I apply?
First, please submit your application in English as it is our working language. We will then reach out to you by email if we find that your profile is a fit for our role and schedule a virtual interview via Google Meets with HR. You will be updated regarding the specific steps along the process. If you don’t hear from us this time, don’t worry! We’re constantly updating our careers page with new positions, make sure to come back and apply for a different one!
Check out our webpage or our Instagram @dlocalteam for more about dLocal!
See more jobs at DLocal
Design & Multimedia
RevenueCat is hiring a Remote Senior Product Designer
RevenueCat is a simple API for developers to manage subscriptions. We provide all the infrastructure needed for app developers to build, analyze and grow their subscription business.
RevenueCat makes building, analyzing and growing mobile subscriptions easy. We launched as part of Y Combinator's summer 2018 batch and today are handling more than $1.2B of in-app purchases annually across thousands of apps.
We are a mission driven, remote-first company that is building the standard for mobile subscription infrastructure. Top apps like VSCO, Notion, and ClassDojo count on RevenueCat to power their subscriptions at scale.
Our 50 team members (and growing!) are located all over the world, from San Francisco to Madrid to Taipei. We're a close-knit, product-driven team, and we strive to live our core values: Customer Obsession, Always Be Shipping, Own It, and Balance.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will be part of a cross-functional product team, building products that help our customers make better, data-informed decisions. This team is helping achieve our mission to "help developers make more money" by providing them with actionable insights on their app business and opportunities to better monetize it.
- You are a product designer with 6+ years of experience designing web applications
- You are a team player at heart, collaborating closely with product management and engineering to discover relevant customer problems, design solutions, and deliver them
- You are an expert in interaction / UX design, understanding user needs and designing intuitive product experiences to address them
- You are experienced design interfaces matching a visual framework and brand identity (our design system is based on Material UI)
- You have experience in user research, both generative and evaluative
- You value working iteratively and collaboratively over getting everything perfect right away
- You have experience designing applications with data visualization components (e.g., charts, data tables)
- You are a systems thinker and analytical, using quantitative and qualitative information to inform your design decisions
- You are a great written communicator that can maintain collaboration while working asynchronously and remotely
- You have an ownership mentality—when you see something that's broken, you fix it
- You are excited about our mission to help developers make more money
In the first month, you'll:
- Get to know our product, customers, and teams
- Talk to some customers to understand their needs
- Start engaging in discovery and design for your first meaningful project
Within the first 3 months, you'll:
- Have taken full ownership of all design aspects for your cross-functional product team
- Have seen the first project shipped that you worked on from ideation to launch
- Work with your team to discover opportunities and solutions to deliver value to our customers
Within the first 6 months, you'll:
- Be an integral part of your team, and push the envelope on product design within your team
- Contribute to the development of the design practice and team at RevenueCat
- Be an advocate for good UX and design across the whole RevenueCat product
Within the first 12 months, you'll:
- Grow and develop the RevenueCat design team and practice
- Set up and improve scalable design processes across our teams
- Continue evangelizing customer centricity and design thinking across RevenueCat
What we offer:
- $163,000 to $184,000 USD salary regardless of your location
- Competitive equity in a fast-growing, Series B startup backed by top tier investors including Y Combinator
- 10 year window to exercise vested equity options
- Fully remote work environment that promotes autonomy and flexibility
- Suggested 4 to 5 weeks time off to recharge and focus on mental, physical, and emotional health
- $2,000 USD to build your personal workspace
- $1,000 USD annual stipend for your continuous learning and growth
We have an API, a web dashboard, and a proliferation of mobile SDKs.
The API is Flask + PSQL, the web dashboard is a React app, and the mobile SDKs are written in whatever language the target platform is.
Our API has to deal with a massive amount of requests and there going to be many interesting scaling problems in the future for us.
On the mobile SDK side, it is a great challenge in providing sane and native-feeling SDKs to many platforms. A great opportunity for a polyglot who cares about developer experience.
See more jobs at RevenueCat
Crowd Cow is hiring a Remote Senior UI/UX Designer (Remote, US Based)
About Crowd Cow
How many times in your career do you have the opportunity to help scale a high-growth startup and transform the food system? As the massive, $200 billion categories of meat and seafood move online, Crowd Cow is already on the forefront. We are building the leading brand, offering convenience, assortment, and transparency from farm to table.
At Crowd Cow, we’re on mission to help people discover and access the highest quality food from responsible sources. We want to bring people together — producers and consumers, families and friends. That's why we partner with ethical farms and fisheries around the world. Source high-quality and more sustainable food. And share the stories of the products and producers we carry. There's a lot of work to be done, and we're excited to be a high-growth start-up that is up for the challenge.
We are seeking an exceptional Senior User Experience Designer for Crowd Cow. This role will own the end-to-end user journey for the direct-to-consumer Crowd Cow experience, including our online store, subscription products, and key roadmap initiatives by designing and developing user interfaces.
As a Senior User Experience Designer, you'll be a key contributor defining the User Experience of mobile and web commerce experiences throughout Crowd Cow. You'll have the opportunity to think and act big, exercising continuous innovation and a bias for action, coupled with thoughtful experimentation. The ideal candidate will be a systems-level design thinker with strong customer instincts and excellent design intuition. Your primary goal will be to design an unparalleled customer experience that enables our customers to accomplish their goals in the most elegant, efficient, and enjoyable way possible. To achieve this, you will be responsible for driving the design process across teams to completion - working closely with marketing, design, engineering and business intelligence to help shape the next generation of Crowd Cow customers. 1099 contract initially, with potential for full time in the future pending both parties are interested.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the end-to-end design of our e-commerce platform - from research, flows and wireframes, prototyping, to pixel-perfect developer handoff
- Create designs, prototypes and artifacts to facilitate user testing and apply learnings to designs
- Work hand-in-hand with Engineering, Marketing, Design and Business Intelligence teams to understand our customers and iterate on designs to improve customer experiences
- Define user-centered problem statements that guide decision-making
- Compile research and create user flows to get buy-in
- Collaborate with engineering to ensure visual quality and finesse of the product and user experience
- Work with other product designers to provide UX support for new product development
- 6+ years experience working as a UI/UX designer, interaction designer, or similar design-related role
- 4+ years of experience working in direct collaboration with development managers, creative and cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience working as a solo designer preferred
- Proficient in creating prototypes or wire-frames for complex web applications and/or workflows, using design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Abstract, Figma, etc.
- Demonstrated history of acquiring and synthesizing user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research) and creating personas and journey maps.
- Strong portfolio of user-focused digital design, showing work from concept to completion, demonstrating process of driving results from business/user problems to final product
- A proven ability to evaluate the customer and business impact of your design decisions inside and outside of your own product area
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong bias for action including the ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Experience working with stakeholders to plan and execute programs that are strategic in nature.
- Experience designing mobile e-commerce products and experiences
- Track record of delivering designs that adapt to multiple platforms from desktop web to mobile apps
- Excellent visual and interaction skills and craft
- Thrives in fast paced, start-up environment
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently run with a project without close supervision
- Bachelor's, or equivalent degree, in Design, HCI, or related field or equivalent professional experience with the design field
See more jobs at Crowd Cow
Blavity Inc. is hiring a Remote Creative Director
Blavity, Inc. is a venture-funded technology and news media company, founded in 2014 around a simple idea: enable Black millennials to tell their own stories. Today, we are home to the largest network of platforms and lifestyle brands serving the multifaceted lives of Black millennials & Gen Z through original content, video, and unique experiences. The company has grown into a market leader for Black media, reaching over 80 million users per month through our growing brand portfolio, including Blavity News, Blavity Politics, 21Ninety, AfroTech, Travel Noire, and Shadow & Act. Assembled of passionate, high-energy, and focused rock-stars, our Blavity, Inc. Team executes our values at the forefront of mind: Love of Community, Transparency and Communication, Collective Responsibility, and Fail Fast. Blavity, Inc. is continuously looking for new team members to help us continue to scale, cultivate our community, and advance our strategic direction.
Blavity Inc. is looking for a Creative Director, responsible for driving visual and tonal brand characteristics across all platforms and channels. This person will own both the strategic development and tactical execution of Blavity’s creative go-to-marketing approach. This role will work cross-functionally with C and VP level execs in Original Content, Marketing, Editorial, and Experiential. Success in this role is based on the ability to drive positive business results. The ideal candidate is expected to maintain a thorough understanding of the Blavity audience. At times, the Creative Director will need to be a champion for the Blavity audience within the organization, while other times balancing the judgment and ability to hold the line with empathy and clarity.
This role will report directly to the VP of Creative Strategy.
- Define and lead the design vision for Blavity Inc.
- Lead a team to develop original, breakthrough brand systems, behaviors, and design solutions that serve Blavity’s growing audience.
- Elevate and raise the quality of design craft.
- Inspire, enable and energize a world-class design team, and cultivate a creative culture.
- Advocate for design thinking, solutions, and consistency for the Blavity brand.
- Work seamlessly across organizational structures, partnering with Marketing, Originals, Editorial, and Experiential leadership to develop holistic brand systems.
- Education: BA or M.A.
- Required Experience:
- 12+ years experience in design and building consumer brands.
- Preferred Experience:
- 5+ years of demonstrated people management experience coaching and developing team members
- Technologies: Fluent in Adobe Suites and/or comparable design software, Google Suite, Asana, and/or comparable project management suite
- Additional Qualifications:
- Experience building timeless brands through brand architecture
- Experience manifesting strategy through design systems
- Experience managing and leading work within an agency, or similar environment
- Experience across integrated design work: traditional, product and experiential
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional partners
- Experience partnering with and influencing VP of Creative Strategy and other executive stakeholders
- Communication skills
- Experience hiring talent and developing creative teams
- A healthy appreciation of GIFs and Black culture
Details:This is a fully remote role, occasional travel may be required.Candidates must be available to work in alignment with the Pacific Time Zone.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online atBlavityInc.com/Careers.
Blavity is committed to creating a diverse environment free of discrimination and harassment, and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Blavity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, HIV Status, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
See more jobs at Blavity Inc.
OnePet is hiring a Remote Digital Graphic Designer
What you'll be part of
Honest Paws offers premium CBD and pet well-being products. Our CBD is organic, non- GMO, soy-free, and lab-tested by a third party to ensure the best quality. Honest Paws is under the OnePet family of companies that lives by the guiding principle of "pets are family." Everything OnePet and companies do enriches our fur-families' health and relationship. That's why our mission is to provide pet parents with the most up-to-date expert information and resources fur-families need to make better, more informed decisions that support the health and happiness of our companion animals.
???? 100% Remote Company
Work you'll do
The Digital Graphic Designer is responsible for leading the creation, execution, and delivery of strategic content across digital channels, specifically email, web, newsletter, and display ads, following brand guidelines and standards. This role will work primarily with the Honest Paws brand, but efforts will expand to sister brands within the organization. Under the guidance of our lead designer, this role will support design efforts across all digital marketing efforts. Candidates should fully understand the latest design and digital trends, and be a well-rounded designer able to tackle a diverse range of creative needs in the digital space.
Develop and create unique digital content across display advertising, email marketing, brand newsletter, digital ad banners, social media and more to drive awareness, engagement, and revenue through our brand.
Work with the marketing team to understand what types of content will breakthrough on each platform. Drive execution around performance KPIs such as increasing click-through, traffic, and conversion.
Support the creation of compelling evergreen and campaign content
Design coupons, marketing materials and shipping inserts as needed with the support of a lead designer
Collaborate with content team on concept development and take in constructive criticism to produce quality work
Design and update of website articles and assets to support new content creation and online customer journey
Design new digital creative assets for digital channels, including web, mobile, display, email, social and search
3-5 years of experience in a Graphic Design role
Associates or bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field
Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and/or InDesign
Experience using online design tools such as Figma
Knowledgeable about digital advertising and formatting standards
Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates strength in digital design
Experience with photography, video editing, Adobe Premiere, or Adobe After Effects is a plus
See more jobs at OnePet
Compass Business Solutions, Inc. is hiring a Remote LMS Administrator/Content Designer
What We Believe
Something extraordinary happens when every individual in a business knows their voice is heard, their commitment is valued, and their contributions make a difference. That’s why the experts at Compass are passionately committed to fueling these fundamental employee needs every day. Focused on maximizing organizational performance, we partner with leadership teams to underscore purpose, drive engagement, and create a routinely rewarding work experience.
In order to deliver what we believe to our clients; it starts with the employee experience at Compass. We are that place where you are heard, valued, and your contributions make a difference.
Who We Seek
Do you wake up every morning thinking about how you can drive unique learning opportunities? Do you have experience supporting Learning Management Systems? Then we want to hear from you! This is a remote position and is anticipated to begin in a part time capacity with opportunities to evolve into full time work.
In This Role You Will
- Collaborate as part of a team to develop custom trainings and presentations that contribute to the overall success of our clients and champion diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Enhance and support our virtual LMS platform, The Compass Lab, providing customized content, learner evaluations, effective reporting capabilities, and design options.
- Maintain an awareness of current industry trends including LMS utilization strategies, course authoring tools, and best practices in virtual and in-person learning.
- Ensure clear process, communication, and progress in managing and enhancing LMS offerings.
- Collaborate with team to expand LMS offerings to meet industry trends, individual development goals, and client objectives.
- Manage a client-centered approach to learning with clear communication, positive experience, and effective engagement within The Compass Lab.
- Engage with internal and client teams to develop engaging, customized learning solutions that effectively support strategic, learning objectives for each organization.
- Implement the design and development of virtual, in-person, and hybrid learning materials.
- Update existing content to be current, visually appealing, and effective in driving learning to clients.
- Exhibit awareness in adult learning strategies and resources to engage learners in corporate, non-profit, and professional settings.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of three years in a professional role with experience designing decks, learning tools, and developing interactive learning opportunities.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to convey ideas.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while producing high-quality deliverables.
- Experience working in LMS platform(s), such as Tovuti.
- Experience in design preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with an ever-changing schedule and client base.
- Ability to work in a remote capacity from home.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required.
Our Commitment to Inclusion
Our mission is to create work environments where people thrive — all people. We believe embracing, celebrating, and advocating for a diverse and inclusive culture is the right thing to do and essential to all organizations. We champion conversations around diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion in all aspects of the employee experience. Our passion is ensuring practices create a culture of dignity and respect. We are a proud equal opportunity employer and strive to be a leader and example of inclusion, diversity, and access.
See more jobs at Compass Business Solutions, Inc.
L2 Defense, INC is hiring a Remote Systems Administrator (Internal Applicants Only)
L2 Defense is seeking a System Administrator with a focus on Deltek CostPoint for business operations activities. The System Administrator will report to the Vice President of Business Operations and will support the implementation and ongoing operation of the company’s accounting and ERP system. Leading the integration from the company’s current accounting and contract management system through the implementation of Deltek CostPoint will be instrumental in the Business Operations department’s activity. This position will work closely with Vice Presidents, Directors and Program Managers to ensure they are supported with usage and reports generated by the designated ERP system. The Systems Administrator will be responsible for using advanced qualitative and quantitative methods to not only implement the new system, but to analyze and continuously improve the effectiveness of the organization’s use of said systems. The ideal candidate has previous experience implementing and operating Deltek CostPoint or another comparable ERP and accounting system and is enthusiastic about being part of a team that is at the top of its game.
In close coordination with the Vice President of Business Operations, the Systems Administrator will be responsible for managing the day-to-day Access and Process Controls as well as end user support of the Deltek Costpoint system. Specific job responsibilities related to this role include:
- Assist the Company in planning, designing, implementing and then testing Deltek CostPoint and other software applications related to the ERP/accounting process.
- Provide Help Desk support to assist employee and subcontractors with requests and issues pertaining to the software.
- Design and distribute financial reports and ad hoc reports as needed from the system.
- Deliver training and support to existing and newly hired personnel within the Deltek system.
- Assist Business Operations Manager with all IT related activities to maintain company compliance to NIST standards.
- Manage and create all custom forms within the system based on specifications provided by the management team.
- Ability to research, gather and analyze information then formulate effective recommendations and actions.
- Management of dashboards and elements for different user types.
- Collaborate with company leadership, accounting and finance teams, program managers, employees, and subcontractors to understand business needs and then provide creative ideas and enhancements to the platform to meet these needs.
- Take on IT management responsibilities as needed.
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree in related field (minimum)
- 3 years of professional experience in either IT system administration or related field, showing progressive growth in skills and responsibility.
- 3+ years of Deltek CostPoint or other ERP system experience.
- Government contracting experience preferred.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in analyzing data and process improvement. Must be able to calculate statistics including mathematical averages and percentages; perform queries and retrieve data to prepare reports.
- Personal Qualities – Energetic, detail oriented, self-motivated, great team player, strong desire to learn new things, positive attitude, and strong adaptability to change.
- Able to work and manage multiple simultaneous projects; work independently and to organize and prioritize work.
- Must be able to prepare clear and concise written communications and make oral presentations; analyze complex data; communicate effectively with diverse groups; operate standard office equipment including LCD projector; adapt to changing technology; coordinate a variety of projects simultaneously; read, interpret, research, explain and apply laws, rules and regulations, policies and procedures relating to NIST requirements; establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
Salary and Benefits
- Annual Salary; $67,000 - $78,000 per year based on years of experience and demonstrated skill level.
- This is a full-time position with full L2 Defense benefits inclusive of Health Insurance and a 401K plan.
Office Location and Schedule
- Remote or hybrid position.
- This is a full-time position, requiring a minimum of 8 hours of work per workday at the primary location when not on business travel.
- Some travel will be required for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
See more jobs at L2 Defense, INC
DT Professional Services is hiring a Remote Oracle Database Administrator
Oracle DBA supports a team of Developers, Cloud and Network Engineers. Position typically has a wide range of skills and responsibilities, which can include:
- Highly skilled in Oracle SQL scripts, stored procedures, and package development.
- Maintain database design and system documentation (DBDD).
- Heavy focus on migrating legacy applications to new databases. Create ETL and ELT scripts to automate the migration process of various applications.
- Design and update database in accordance with DISA STIGs.
- Work closely with the customer’s technical SME to understand legacy databases and act as an SME for modernized data transformations and databases.
- Participate in Scrum meetings and work with the development team to provide DBA support.
- Oracle security features implementation was necessary to support the STIGs like Data Masking.
- Be able to set up a Data Warehouse and Oracle OBIEE.
- Participate in the Agile Scrum team environment with a focus on planning and delivering changes iteratively.
- Must have a Lean-Agile mindset and adhere to Agile Principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborate with team members and other business users.
- Participate in and promote a team learning culture.
- Be able to work remotely without any distractions.
- 5+ years’ experience Oracle Database development experience.
- 5+ years of data analysis experience.
- 3+ years ETL and data migration/conversion experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle 12c, 19c.
- 1+ years’ experience with Oracle ODI.
- Must have experience working with Multitenant/Container database.
- Experience in managing some aspects of RHEL-based Oracle virtual machines, Import/Export, and Backup databases.
- Experience in managing Oracle database activities Linux environment.
- DoD Secret security clearance preferred OR the ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- Understand and follows the Agile principles and guild lines.
- A Master’s degree (BS/BA) Computer Science or Engineering Experience
- Security + certification
- OBIEE and Cloud experience is a plus.
- Experience with RHEL Linux system administration is a plus.
See more jobs at DT Professional Services
10Pearls is hiring a Remote Data DevOps Engineer
We are Proximity, a 10Pearls Company. Our main operation is based on San Jose, Costa Rica, and we have delivery centers and Partner Companies in Peru, Colombia, Argentina, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, and Nicaragua. We focus on providing specialized outsourcing technology services to clients in the USA and Canada and we are hiring remote and on-site engineers all over Latin America.
Our client is in the health care industry and needs dedicated, innovative, and analytical technologists to help them continually optimize. Our client develops advanced technology to enhance the offer of health care professionals. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are passionate about taking tech to the next level.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Championing good engineering practices.
- Implement and share thoughtful + actionable insights for our website's architecture and design.
- Dealing with business analysts extensively.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong experience with SQL
- AWS experience. RDS/S3 and scripting
- Good Linux knowledge, and comfortable with shell commands
- Experience with Docker
- Snowflake is a plus
- Experience with NodeJS is a plus
- Terraform is a plus
- Excellent English and Soft Skills
See more jobs at 10Pearls
General & Administrative
BlackLine is hiring a Remote Senior Field Alliances Manager
Responsible for developing business with a selected group of strategic alliance partners (SAP, Deloitte, EY, etc.) within an assigned Geo(s) in the NA region.
Will support BlackLine’s strategic partnership with SAP relative to the assigned Geo(s) in the region. Responsibilities include building pipeline with SAP, driving incremental ACV, supporting sales related activities and Go-To-Market (GTM) planning. The regional strategy and GTM plan will reflect global priorities and initiatives and will be aligned with our regional sales teams. He/she will subsequently be responsible for executing against that plan as it applies to the assigned Geo(s). Key areas of responsibility include Account Planning & Targeting for Sales Regional Plays, Alliance Strategy & Planning, Program Management / Delivery, Executive Alignment, Stakeholder Management and Alliance Marketing
For each Strategic Consulting & BPO partner, responsibilities include supporting Go-To-Market (GTM) planning and execution, pipeline generation, driving incremental ACV, partner enablement, and internal alignment across various departments. The regional strategy and GTM plan will reflect global priorities and initiatives and will be aligned with our regional teams.
Responsible for the development of key relationships between regional sales team and Partner organization sales teams and leadership
Maintain accurate pipeline & results that communicate to key stakeholders the effectiveness of the alliance program & investments.
Within assigned Geo(s), drive and ‘quarterback’ pipeline alignment and joint deal execution, working across BlackLine’s sales team and the assigned partner teams, towards target revenue numbers for the Geo(s)
Actively promote alliance value proposition within BlackLine, SAP and Alliance Partner organizations. Function as a strong advocate for the alliance. Clarify & communicate highest impact metrics (growth, customer success, etc.)
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
SolEx and Power of 3:
• Maximize regional SAP field relationships and champions
• Proactively generate regional SolEx pipeline
• Attain/exceed SolEx ACV quota for assigned Geo(s)
• Orchestrate Power of 3 (BlackLine + Global Consulting Alliances + SAP) in all SolEx deals
Global Strategic Alliances:
• Support Global Strategic Alliances business plans at local level. Regionalize plan as appropriate
• Proactively drive regional GCA demand generation and pipeline
• Originate and drive GCA committed accounts process
• Extend regional GCA practices creation (Audit, F&A, SAP)
• Expand and track local Partner Network of BL Champions
• Single point of contact for all Global Strategic Alliances’ teams in Geo(s)
Regional and general:
• Drive holistic ecosystem alignment to assigned Geo(s) sales team across all partner types/tiers
• Engage with regional partners to support lower/mid Enterprise (if appropriate)
• Regional partner development, simplified business plans & execution
• Proactively generate Partner driven pipeline for the region
• Joint account mapping & targeting with all partners
• Partner matching to accounts with sales
• Partner deal engagement, deal closure, etc.
This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties or responsibilities; at times other duties may be assigned as needed
Years of Experience in Related Field: 3+
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Willingness to travel on as-needed basis, regionally and occasionally globally
- Experience in Partner / Alliance Management managing SI partners including experience with a variety of partner types preferred (e.g. ISVs like SAP, Big 4, Global SI’s, boutiques and Regional SI’s).
- 3+ years’ experience in finance/accounting related business experience preferred
- Understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation processes and key performance indicators/value drivers for large professional services / SI organizations.
- Practical experience in supporting definition and delivery of solutions with partner leads/P&L owners.
- Track record of delivering measurable results, regularly meeting or exceeding targets.
- Superior ability to build and maintain positive working relationships.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and project management skills. Ability to quickly analyze and apply relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams to increase program ROI and effectiveness.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; ability to focus and execute in a rapidly changing environment, take charge and make things happen. Self-starter, with strong work ethic and personal drive and character qualities that match with company core values and inspires others to follow and act
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
See more jobs at BlackLine
Tech9 is hiring a Remote Scrum Master in Mexico
If you are a talented Scrum Master, this is your position! This is a great opportunity to work with a company that focuses on making our customers happy by delivering value without all the burdensome policies and rules that have become typical for outsourced software development companies. If you work at Tech9, we will ensure that you are happy because at Tech9, we #techhappily!
**Note: This position is 100% remote. You will not be required to come to the office.
If you are looking for a change, this is what we can promise you:
- You will have challenging problems to solve
- You will have flexibility and autonomy to solve problems and deliver solutions
- We will provide a highly collaborative environment with skilled and super friendly teammates
- We will fully support you in developing software the right way
- We won't burden you with useless policies and procedures
- We will provide you with the tools you need to do your job right
If that sounds attractive, please apply! We'd love to talk to you.
- 4+ years of experience in a Scrum Master role
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Scrum Master certification is a plus
See more jobs at Tech9
HR & Recruiting
Arizona College is hiring a Remote Human Resources Generalist
Arizona College of Nursing is currently seeking a Human Resources Generalist! Amazing remote (work from home) opportunity!
Arizona College of Nursing is a rapidly growing, nursing school that transforms people's lives by preparing them for careers in nursing and improving communities through the care its graduates provide. As a leading nurse educator, Arizona College of Nursing offers students the opportunity to earn a bachelor's in nursing in 3 years or less with qualified transfer credits. Our quality nursing curriculum prepares students for an in-demand career to helps communities overcome the chronic, well-known, and increasing nursing shortage. With 12 campuses currently and an aggressive growth strategy in place, the college plans to meet the growing demand for nurses by launching campuses in markets where bachelor's prepared nurses are needed.
Putting students first, we are dedicated to providing students with an exceptional education in growing healthcare fields; teaching them relevant, required skills for today and the future. Our culture is positive, supportive, and collaborative. As a team, we continually embrace our core values:
Passion:We love helping others succeed.
Excellence:We strive to be the best.
Adaptability:We learn, in part by trying new ideas.
Accountability:We own our results.
Integrity:We do the right thing.
What You'll Do:
This position will work under the supervision of an HR Business Partner (HRBP) and will provide general HR support to assigned campuses in the following areas: employee relations, performance management, benefits, payroll and timekeeping, Leave of Absences/ADA requests, etc. This role can be remote (work from home), with some travel required.
- Serve as point of contact (POC) for assigned campuses, business units and/or managers with all HR related inquires.
- Provide day-to-day HR support to employees and managers in the areas of employee relations, coaching and mentoring, performance management, onboarding of new talent, benefit inquiries, recordkeeping, payroll adjustments, leaves of absences, ADA requests, policy and procedure adherence, employee engagement; escalate to HRBP when necessary.
- Communicate and cascade HR initiatives and key messages to assigned campuses. Assist on the reporting of outcomes.
- Maintain accurate employee records.
- Conduct investigations and provide recommendation on course of action; escalate to HRBP when necessary.
- Conduct new hire orientation and send welcome emails to new hires.
- Conduct 90-day check-ins with new hires.
- Assist leaders with terminations.
- Assist HRBP's with identifying process improvements. Partners on implementing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Conduct exit interviews and ensure managers submit term paperwork.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations to protect the company's best interests.
- Responsible for special projects and/or other duties as assigned.
Other Duties as Assigned
What We Need From You:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field or equivalent skills and experience.
- 1-3 years of general HR experience.
- Ability to travel to assigned campuses in a multi-state territory (25% travel; most trips are one or two nights)
- SHRM-CP or PHR certification desired (or a willingness to achieve it within 1 year of employment).
- Excellent communication skills, ability to clearly relay information both written and verbally.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; knowing that not everything in HR is black and white.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient computer skills- Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Organized, flexible and detail oriented.
What We Are Offering You:
- Competitive pay and opportunities for professional development.
- Dynamic organizational culture within a supportive working environment.
- Rest and relaxation with paid sick leave and holiday benefits.
- Preparation for the future with a 401(k) and company match.
See more jobs at Arizona College
Strategic Alliance Consulting, Inc is hiring a Remote Corporate Technical Recruiter - DOD/IC Programs
Strategic ACI is seeking a Technical Recruiter to join the Corporate Team. The main responsibilities for this role are to source and identify top talent, fill all job openings, and help keep our Applicant Tracking Systems up to date. This job can be done on-site or fully remote.
- Recruit top talent including sourcing, interviewing and reference checking.
- Determine and implement recruiting best practices.
- Partner with managers to determine requirements for the position and qualities of an ideal candidate.
- Partner with marketing to develop HR branding to attract new hires.
- Post positions that will attract top talent/create advertising.
- Ensure that personnel requisitions are completed in a timely manner.
- Work with managers to create job descriptions and post job descriptions into our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) (JazzHR, Bullhorn).
- Conduct phone interviews and face to face interviews.
- Schedule interviews for internal and external applicants.
- Administer background investigations with administrative assistance.
- Partner with management to determine appropriate compensation packages.
- Manage the requisition log and applicant/interview/hire reports.
- Help prepare recruiting strategy on an annual basis.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years in a recruiting/staffing role focused on recruitment of all levels of employees, from entry level non-exempt positions to Senior Leadership positions.
- Experience recruiting in DOD/IC environments preferred
- Ability to communicate customer expectations of open positions and the work to be conducted, and relevant contract and customer information to the prospective candidates.
- Strong desire to connect candidates with the right positions resulting in candidate hires.
- Must have knowledge of full life cycle recruiting.
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization, exercising a high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, poise, tact, and diplomacy to accomplish objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas and to summarize complex issues.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines.
- Ability to handle confidential material.
Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, willing to become fully vaccinated prior to starting employment, or request and be approved for a legally entitled accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
See more jobs at Strategic Alliance Consulting, Inc
Corra is hiring a Remote Contract Recruiter
Corra is the global digital agency that lifestyle brands trust to accelerate their growth. Working at the intersection of commerce technology and customer experience strategy, we are known for our unmatched ability to deliver comprehensive digital solutions to leading B2C and B2B retailers.
Over the past 15+ years, we have helped merchants enable and scale their commerce vision, channeling our expertise and passion in the Magento Commerce, Adobe Experience Cloud, SAP Commerce Cloud, and Shopify Plus platforms along with many vetted technology partners.
Winner of multiple Best Places to Work awards, we offer exciting and challenging projects with industry leading companies, competitive health benefits, flexible work arrangements, ongoing career development, company outings and tons of other bonuses.
Corra is looking for a contract Recruiter to join our team for a 6 month basis. We are looking for a motivated candidate with 1+ years of recruiting experience and possess excellent organizational and communication skills. This Recruiter will be the first point of contact for agencies and being the face of Corra. The primary responsibilities of this role is proactive identifying the ideal candidate across all functions and positions within our organization, coordinating interviews, and feedback follow up. You will be our hiring managers right-hand throughout the interview process, partnering with them in order to understand their particular organizational hiring needs and target profile, as well as drive the recruiting pipeline and provide transparent and consistent updates on recruiting progress.
- Responsible for interview process management and ensuring a world-class candidate experience.
- Partner with hiring managers across all departments to determine hiring needs based on business/project projections.
- Understands key position requirements (i.e. experience, technical knowledge/skill set, technical competencies, etc.)
- Participate in selection/decision-making (hiring) discussions & perform reference checks.
- Establishing yourself as a trusted partner and point of contact on talent acquisition related matters.
- Assist with ad hoc HR tasks
- 1+ years in recruiting experience required
- Experience recruiting for a fast paced and high growth company in a competitive market is a plus
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with deadlines
- Outstanding follow up skills and attention to detail is a must
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems while exhibiting sound judgment and creativity
- Capable of communicating complex content in a succinct manner in-person, over the phone, video and through written correspondence
- Must be results-oriented; customer-service focused
- Must possess HR competencies including initiative, organizational skills, time management and decision making
- Approximately 6 months in length
- ~30-35 hours per week Monday through Friday
- Remote opportunity within the US
Corra provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
See more jobs at Corra
Clearsulting is hiring a Remote Recruiting Manager
London, United Kingdom. Remote (today)
As a Talent Recruiting Manager you will work closely with Talent leadership to help design, operate, and scale the firm’s recruiting capabilities. This includes working closely with the firm’s Leadership to understand hiring needs and recruit candidates with world-class capabilities to meet those needs. You will also help to drive the end-to-end recruitment process with a continuous improvement approach to regularly enhance the process. To be successful in this role, recruitment managers should have a HR academic background and experience screening and evaluating candidates. Candidates should also be knowledgeable about labor legislation. The ideal candidates is a team leader who is able to make effective decisions quickly.
At Clearsulting we firmly believe in our culture and follow our five Core Values: GRIT., Growth Mindset, Joy, Accountability, and Teamwork. We have been nationally recognized for our culture, firm leadership, and innovation, and we are honored to have received the following awards and recognition:
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America (2021)
- Top Ranked "Best Consulting Firms for Innovation" - Vault (2021)
- #4 “Fastest Growing Consulting Firm” – Consulting Magazine (2020)
- #1 "Best Small Firm to Work For" - Consulting Magazine (2019)
- "Seven Small Jewels" - Consulting Magazine (2019)
- Top 25 "Best Consulting Firms" - Vault (2019)
- You will work in partnership with regional business leadership and global talent leadership to address regional recruiting needs and future strategic growth priorities. You will lead regular updates on results metrics including monthly and quarterly reviews for your portfolio with regional business leadership and talent leadership.
- Working with the regional teams, you will collaborate on the talent attraction and sourcing strategy, leveraging all channels and employment brand initiatives to achieve this goal. Your primary focus is to ensure the team meets hiring demand and delivery outcomes, proactively engaging with the market to meet Clearsulting’s ambitious growth plans. Whilst primarily focused on service delivery leadership, you will also have ‘hands-on’ sourcing accountability for complex or high priority roles as needed.
- This is a unique opportunity to bring your innovative, recruitment brand-focused mindset to the global recruiting team, in a time of growth and change and to broaden your stakeholder portfolio to multiple geographical locations.
- Continually work with the global Talent team to understand hiring needs including skillsets, ranks, experience, timing, etc.
- Drive sourcing of candidates with world-class capabilities that match hiring needs, and build robust pipeline of candidates
- Engage candidates to begin the recruiting process by effectively communicating Clearsulting’s unique market position, proud history, and unique career opportunities
- Develop and operate processes to effectively drive candidates through the recruiting process, giving them a positive, transparent and streamlined experience
- Propose and execute strategic process changes to improve recruiting productivity, efficiency, and drive key performance indicators (e.g., offer conversion rate, offer acceptance rate, etc.)
- Provide reporting and analytics for the end-to-end recruiting process that provides leadership with clear visibility to pipeline, interview status, hiring success, and other key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Coordinate between the Talent team and other Operations teams to ensure a seamless candidate experience (e.g., ATS to HRIS processes, handoff of logistics for orientation / onboarding, etc.)
Skills and attributes for success:
- The ability to foster teaming and build relationships will ensure your success. You will work with Talent leadership to deliver a cohesive and uniform approach across the EMEIA region
- You will have experience in delivering a talent pipeline approach and with engaging talent from all sources for future needs (Alumni, Referrals, past applicants, and via social media channels, events, etc). Most critical is an ability to foster a positive culture of learning for the center-based and field team members. You will need to encourage best practice sharing across the field teams and identify opportunities to drive process improvement, productivity, and teaming initiatives with regional talent acquisition.
- Experience in an in-house recruiting team delivering on complex, multi hire projects, covering multiple geographies – executive to experience hires.
- Exposure to delivering projects for large, cross-functional audiences
- Basic understanding of management consulting services
- Managed complex client and stakeholder relationships, ideally within a large matrix structure
- Ability to manage complexity and navigate change with ease
- Expertise in a range of sourcing methodologies, both advertising and search led
- Experience as a Recruitment/ HR Manager
- Knowledge of the labour laws and screening
- Familiar with MS Office
- Great leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
See more jobs at Clearsulting
Xpanxion is hiring a Remote HR Intern
- Partner with HR and Recruiting Team Members to assist with our recruitment process
- Work with excel spreadsheets to organize applicants and keep track of candidate progress from initial inquiry through interview/hire
- Contribute to the creation of thoughtful email correspondence to ensure exceptional candidate experience
- Collect, input, and organize data
- Update resumes as needed
- Follow up with candidates during the interview process
- Participate in recruitment events as needed
- Monitor and track applications
- Collaborate on innovative recruiting and outreach opportunities
- Other projects as assigned
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, Teams
- Ability to multi-task and move quickly through multiple projects with strict deadlines
Xpanxion is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
See more jobs at Xpanxion
Brandmuscle is hiring a Remote Talent Acquisition Manager - Remote Role
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for the design and execution of the talent recruitment process for BrandMuscle. The Talent Acquisition Manager builds strong relationships with internal customers and external candidates, developing and nurturing talent pipelines in anticipation of BrandMuscle’s growing resource needs. The Talent Acquisition Manager is also responsible for the development of recruiting team members and for allocating recruiting-related tasks appropriately.
- Evolving and executing the recruiting process in the organization (including guidance documentation, recruitment measurement definitions, and regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps)
- Exploring market best practices in recruitment and staffing and implementing appropriate best practices in the organization
- Designing a selection matrix for choosing the optimal candidates
- Developing compliant skill and personality testing practices for role-specific ideal candidate fit
- Building strong partnerships/relationships with the executive team, internal customers, and pipeline candidates/agencies
- Monitoring and constantly striving to manage/control recruiting costs
- Setting the social media communication strategy for attracting talent to specific job profiles and functions in the organization
- Managing and executing employer branding initiatives
- Sourcing candidates and conducting interviews for key roles in the organization
- Monitoring labor legislation and implementing required changes to keep our processes compliant
- Managing and developing recruiting-focused team member
- Acting as a single point of contact for managers regarding resource recruitment topics
- Designing and teaching interviewing training programs for BrandMuscle hiring managers to ensure a consistent candidate experience and an optimal decision foundation.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, communications, business, or a related field or equivalent experience required
- 3-5+ years of Talent Acquisition experience
- 1-2+ in a management experience
- Social Media expertise as it pertains to attracting talent
- Candidate pipeline development and nurturing
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build trust and quickly establish relationships
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to represent BrandMuscle with a high level of integrity
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Training and development expertise in the area of recruiting
This position can be performed remotely
See more jobs at Brandmuscle
Nonprofit HR is hiring a Remote Senior Human Resources Manager (Everybody Votes Campaign)
ABOUT EVERYBODY VOTES CAMPAIGN
Everybody Votes Campaign (EVC) is a national non-partisan, not-for-profit hiring staff for a large-scale coordinated civic engagement campaign active through the 2024 election cycle. The campaign aims to create a more representative democracy by registering millions of underrepresented voters across the country. This effort focuses on voter registration in a targeted fashion by conducting at-scale, effective, efficient, metrics-driven registration work. Through this work, we seek to fundamentally change the make-up of the electorate and to increase the political power of traditionally underrepresented communities in our democracy.
We directly fund organizations who execute voter registration and run quality control operations. We are dedicated to being active participants with the organizations to ensure their programs are effective and promote an investment in the future of emerging communities.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The organization seeks to hire an experienced Senior Human Resources Manager who will be responsible for managing employee relations, benefits administration, compensation analysis, recruitment and talent management. This position will set objectives for the organization and track the progress. The position requires the utmost professionalism when dealing with staff and human resources vendors. We will be seeking a candidate who will operate with discretion and work within deadlines to improve existing human resources processes for the organization and manage recruitment with the ultimate goal is to ensure that a company attracts and hires qualified candidates. This position will work as part of the Finance and Operations team reporting to the Deputy Director of Operations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
This position will enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs and practices. This includes:
- Plan, monitor, and appraise HR activities by scheduling management conversations and trainings with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, training managers to coach and discipline employees, and counseling employees and supervisors
- Lead the performance management process including creating a plan to manage annual reviews; conduct training on goal-setting and performance feedback; and manage annual performance reviews.
Compliance & Benefits Administration
Recruitment and Talent Management
- Growth mindset: demonstrated ability to take and receive feedback with professionalism and grace from peers and staff as well as supervisors.
- Relentlessly goal-oriented:enjoys working toward and achieving ambitious goals; willing to go over, under, around, or through any obstacle that gets in the way of meeting goals with a proven track record of creating and executing/managing comprehensive strategic goals.
- Cultural competency:able to build relationships and collaborate with colleagues, partners, and stakeholders across multiple lines of identity difference.
- Keeps Calm in Stressful Situations: demonstrated capacity and willingness to work long hours during peak season, rolling up their sleeves and getting the work done.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence: Able to reflect on and describe the impact of one’s own identities—and those of others—in a given situation, decision, or process. Demonstrates awareness of growing edges. Able to hear, reflect, act on, and learn from feedback regarding identity and equity.
- Manages a high volume of work with efficiency: Has, or can create, a system for keeping tasks from slipping through the cracks. Able to juggle competing demands and prioritize without sacrificing quality. Plans backwards to make deadlines. Asks for help when needed. Strong command over various Applicant Tracking Systems and other management human resource information systems (HRIS) such as SmartRecruiters, Bamboo HR, Google Suite;
Helpful but not required:
- HR Certification preferred.
- Experience with Kelly Total Benefits Solution (KTBS)
- Experience working in the fields of voter registration or voting rights.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
We offer flexible remote forward work, and a generous benefits package; including 100% cost coverage of employee health benefits, 401K with an automatic employer contribution regardless of employee contribution level, virtual therapy, stipend for ergonomic office set ups and generous vacation and leave policies.
All employees must be eligible to work lawfully within the United States upon the commencement of employment. The organization does not sponsor visa applications for prospective or current staff.
Our work is centered on creating a deeply inclusive and significantly more representative electorate. In order to be successful in this role, the candidate must have the cultural competence to successfully work with a diverse group of staff, partners and stakeholders. We especially strongly encourage applicants with close ties to Black, Latinx, Indigenous, non-English-speaking, disability, and LGBTQ+ communities to apply. We are proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salary: $95,000 - $105,000 annually
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
Nonprofit HR is committed to fostering and maintaining a work environment where diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are fully integrated into everything we do for the benefit of our employees and the clients that we serve. To fully realize our goal, we prioritize our understanding of the complexities of DEI within our workforce to inform our approach to talent management. We believe that this guides how we do our work, advise our clients to operationalize DEI and position our content and educational opportunities help strengthen the talent management capacity of the social impact sector.
Continue reading our about our commitment atnonprofithr.com/deinow.
See more jobs at Nonprofit HR
Sambasafety is hiring a Remote Director, Talent Acquisition
Talent Acquisition Director
Who we are:
Hello, we’re SambaSafety and we offer the industry’s most comprehensive driver monitoring software. Our technology helps everyone from large corporations to small companies ensure only the safest individuals are driving on behalf of their business. These companies trust SambaSafety to keep their employees safe on the roads, helping protect their brand, greater community, and bottom line. Simply put, we save lives and are on a mission to reduce crashes on American roadways 20 percent by 2025.
We’ve built an inclusive, supportive, and exceptional culture where every employee is empowered in their role. Don’t take our word for it; we’ve been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Denver Post and Built In Colorado. Our employees rate SambaSafety top-notch, with a rock solid 4.9-star rating on Glassdoor.
What you’ll do:
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for sourcing, screening, interviewing, hiring, and on-boarding our employees. This is one of our most mission-critical roles as we have significant growth plans. We are looking for our newest team-member to help us find our next generation of exceptional employees. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will report to the Vice President, Human Resources and have exposure to other HR elements beyond just recruitment.
- Manage the recruitment process, including sourcing, screening (includes our culture index assessment), phone screens, and scheduling in person/zoom interviews for all departments.
- Pro-actively meet with managers to understand upcoming hiring needs.
- Build an expansive pipeline of potential candidates for various roles across the organization.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to develop job descriptions, postings and company branding to attract our next top performers.
- Generate reports using talent management analytics to drive efficiencies throughout the hiring process.
- Push hiring managers and interview panel to provide timely feedback on candidates. Drive hiring decisions, reduce time to fill.
- Assist in developing and executing strategies to build and represent the Samba brand.
- Manage job postings and resume evaluation.
- Coordinate all aspects of the interview process. Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process.
- Use social media, job boards, and other internet sourcing means to source candidates for open positions. Research and recommend new sources for candidate recruiting.
- Coordinate and if necessary, participate in college/career fairs and hiring events to promote employer brand and attract talent.
- Conduct regular follow-up with management team to determine effectiveness of recruiting efforts.
- Own and manage our New Hire Orientation program.
- Gather new hire feedback and manager feedback via survey to make any necessary improvements to our onboarding process and ensure a strong new hire success rate.
- Be knowledgeable and adhere to changes in recruitment from a labor law perspective.
- Special Projects, as needed and required.
What you’ll have:
- 7+ years of recruiting experience, preferable as an in-house recruiter for a high growth SaaS company.
- Amazing, positive, and driven personality.
- High level of comfort working in a fast paced environment.
- BA/BS degree required or equivalent job experience.
- Knowledge of HR hiring requirements and best practices.
- Ability to build relationships and work with senior leadership.
- Possess outstanding phone, interviewing, and people skills.
- Must be professional, organized, and results driven.
- Working knowledge of current industry recruitment software and tools.
- Ability to travel occasionally from time to time, as needed.
Benefits and Perks:
- 4 Day Work Week alternating through Summer!
- Corporate Bonus Program
- Unlimited Paid Time Off and Paid Volunteer Days
- 401k Employer Match
- Generous Healthcare Benefits including a fully employer paid family medical plan
- Wellness & Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Lots of SambaSafety swag
- SambaSafety Events
Compensation $115K - $135k based on experience
Can be based in Denver CO or fully remote
Our team of talented and committed safety professionals is exceptional. At SambaSafety we strive to foster an inclusive culture that supports, encourages and celebrates a wide array of diversity. We are committed to create a space where all employees can show up as their authentic selves every day, and we work to advance employee equality, diversity and inclusion.
SambaSafety provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, and expression or genetics.
Come join us to find out for yourself what all the excitement is about!
See more jobs at Sambasafety
Heifer International is hiring a Remote Global Talent Acquisition Director
Heifer International is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
About Heifer International
In 1944, Heifer International’s founder, Dan West, began outlining a simple but groundbreaking plan to tackle hunger around the world. West, a farmer from the Midwest and Church of the Brethren member, had recently returned from feeding weary refugees during volunteer service in the Spanish Civil War.
He had seen firsthand that giving people food was a short-term solution, whereas providing them with animals offered a steady supply of nutritious food for an entire family.
His philosophy still inspires Heifer’s work today. Partnering with farmers across a range of different livestock and crops, we create unique solutions to local challenges.
Today, Heifer International has operations in 21 countries around the world, working alongside local farmers, business owners and their communities, as they mobilize and envision their futures. Together, we build inclusive, resilient economies, so communities can develop effective ways to end global hunger and poverty in a sustainable way.
To date, we have supported more than 36 million farming families across Africa, Asia and the Americas and in the past five years alone, we have worked alongside 2.7 million families to close the living income gap or set them on a path to doing so. Between now and 2030, we will support an additional 10 million people to reach a living income by scaling up our signature programs. To achieve this, Heifer International relies on its passionate, committed and highly skilled staff.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, the Global Talent Acquisition (TA) Director is a key member of Heifer’s Global People Department and will guide Heifer’s workforce planning globally and help Heifer thrive in a highly dynamic and evolving environment. The Global TA Director will collaborate with Heifer Leaders and members of the Global People Team to establish/rebuild Talent Acquisition processes and ensure great experiences for hiring managers, and a sense of hospitality for our candidates. He/She will partner with the People Team on compensation benchmarking, career development, culture initiatives, on-boarding, employer branding, diversity & inclusion programs, and training.
The Successful Candidate
To succeed in this role, you will have a track record in evaluating, designing, and promoting Global Talent Acquisition systems within the INGO sector. The Global TA Director will devise and hold oneself and others accountable for TA KPIs and metrics, develop a team that is data-centric and skilled with the Talent Acquisition principles and business needs. The Director will be joining Heifer International during an exciting time of change and needs to hire people who thrive and be creative under such climate. The TA Director will be self-motivated and enjoys delivering, managing, and be managed within a remote setting that emphasizes impact and contributions as a primary criterion for assessment.
- Drive workforce planning and forecasting. Leverage data and collaborate with Heifer’s Leaders to develop both short-term and long-staffing plans and identifying skill sets and competencies needed to deliver high-quality Signature Programs globally.
- Build the capacity of a proactive, and solution-oriented recruiters globally. Guide the team to execute against objectives and adjust to strategic and Signature Programs priorities.
- Optimize the Applicant Tracking System to ensure maximum value and usability and ensure interoperability with other systems within the People Department.
- Monitor and review progress against recruitment goals and objectives and analyze recruiting activity and metrics to provide insights and take corrective actions as needed.
- Develop and execute diversity and inclusion recruitment strategies and embed into TA practices.
- Collaborate with Talent Development Director on Succession Planning and Leadership Development programs design and implementation to ensure business continuity and retention of high-quality talent.
- Drive engagement with candidates using personalization and proactive, and hospitable interaction. Partner with hiring teams, to continually refine and improve new-hire experience.
- Collaborate with Talent Development Director to design and orchestrate orientation programs Ensure a smooth admin process and provide appropriate communication with new hires prior to start date to provide necessary information to ensure a smooth onboarding.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to review, redesign, and build Heifer’s capacity in the recruitment, deployment, and repatriation of expatriate and TCN staff.
- Review and, when necessary, redesign Heifer’s recruitment tools such as Job Descriptions/Terms of References Guidelines, candidate assessment forms, reference checks, background checks, record keeping, tests, offer letters, and contracts.
- Collaborate with Business Development Teams to anticipate staffing needs and build Heifer’s capacity in proposal-related recruitment/staffing
- Build Internal, Alumni, and External Rosters and communicate talents globally for suitable assignments.
- Achieve Operational Excellence within the People function by delivering high-quality Talent Acquisition operations across Heifer’s field offices.
- Hold oneself accountable for achieving annual workplans and goals and collaborate with colleagues to help them achieve their goals as well.
- Invest in oneself professional development. Stay connected with sector forums and national/international Talent Acquisition forums.
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- Continued HR education, GPHR, PHR, SPHR, or SHRM SCP certified.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Human Resources with a minimum of five (5) years of Talent Acquisition leadership level within a the Global for-profit or INGOs sectors.
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting, leadership development, and succession planning.
- Technical mindset and passion for the latest innovations in technology
- Proven experience implementing recruitment programs in diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging, interview training, and optimizing candidate experience.
- Negotiation and influencing skills required.
- Experience in developing processes and workflows, including needs assessment, competency modeling, and HRIS.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills
- Must possess a high level of integrity and credibility. Be comfortable operating and working with teams within a matrix structure.
- Collaborative, team-oriented mindset with strong verbal and written communication skills. English language fluency is required.
- Self-motivated, agile, and detail-oriented leader with exceptional organizational, interpersonal skills.
See more jobs at Heifer International
ClearScale is hiring a Remote HR Coordinator
ClearScale is a leading cloud system integration company and AWS Premier Consulting Partner providing a wide range of cloud services including cloud consulting, architecture design, migration, automation, application development, and managed services.
We help Fortune 500 enterprises, mid-sized businesses, and startups in verticals like Healthcare, Education, Financial Services, Security, Media, and Technology succeed with ambitious, challenging, and unique cloud projects. We architect, develop, and launch innovative and sophisticated solutions using the best cutting-edge cloud technologies.
ClearScale is growing quickly and there is high demand for the services we provide. Clients come to us for our deep experience with Big Data, Containerization, Serverless Infrastructure, Microservices, IoT, Machine Learning, DevOps, and more.
The Human Resource Coordinator position coordinates all U.S. and non-U.S. HR operations.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the departments to ensure consistency.
- Provides day-to-day direction in all aspects of international human resources.
- Assumes corporate responsibility for development and consistency of company guidelines, policies and procedure.
- Serves as the designated expert on the interpretation of human resource policies issues for each country
- Develops and assists with the implementation of human resource programs for U.S. and foreign entities with a concentration on host-country labor law and legal issues.
- May maintain involvement with new foreign entities for an extended period to develop policies, processes and procedures and handle employee relations issues.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of country-specific employment laws as warranted.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in human resources, international relations or other business-related field or an equivalent amount of experience and training.
- At least two years of human resource experience.
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary; Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Annual compensation re-evaluation
- Collaborative, high-energy culture
- Flexible work arrangements
- Learning opportunities
See more jobs at ClearScale
Default Portal is hiring a Remote IT Manager
Offit Kurman, a quickly growing full-service law firm, is currently seeking an IT Operations Manager. This position is primarily remote, however the candidate will need to reside in proximity to one if not several of our offices. The IT Operations Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of technology systems within the firm. Their primary focus will be to ensure that IT services meet the needs of the firm consistently, reliably, and securely. The IT Operations Manager will lead a group of engineers responsible for firm infrastructure and systems to include hardware, software, networks, operating systems, and IaaS environments.
*This position is primarily remote, however the candidate will need to reside in proximity to one if not several of our offices.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of all firm technology ensuring the delivery of timely and effective IT services.
- Manage the quality of technology services provided to users. Drive improvements and optimization through both changes to current systems and the introduction of new technologies.
- Assist in the resolution of complex configuration and or logistical issues using technical problem-solving skills.
- Participate in the creation, maintenance, and validation of the firm’s business continuity and disaster recovery plan implementing appropriate systems, services, and controls to meet the plan objectives.
- Facilitate the IT change management process ensuring proper testing, planning, and documentation occurs prior to implementation. Disruption due to change should be minimized.
- Ensure all systems are implemented and maintained using a security-first approach.
- Develop IT Operations processes and standards ensuring adherence as solutions are modified or implemented.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of the IT systems and deployments.
- Provide leadership to foster a service culture within the department focusing on customer experience. Act as an escalation point for user service issues where appropriate.
- Manage relationships and contracts with software, hardware, and service vendors.
- Mentor team members and educate users when necessary.
QUALIFYING EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Four-year MIS, IT, CS or comparable degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience coordinating and directing the operations of IT specialists to meet the requirements of an organization.
- 15+ years of experience installing, configuring, and maintaining IT systems and equipment (desktops, servers, networks, and IaaS services).
- Strong understanding of core technologies such as account management, networks, server/desktop/application virtualization, endpoint/edge security, communication/collaboration platforms, software patching, and Audio/Visual solutions.
- Hands on experience in the following technologies is desired: Office 365, Azure, VMware, Citrix, SCCM, Intune, Mimecast, Duo, Meraki, and Palo Alto.
- Prior experience managing IT projects to include full organization deployments of systems and solutions.
- Familiar with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, and the systems development lifecycle.
- Organizational, documentation, and time management skills able to prioritize work and meet competing deadlines.
- Proactive self-starter with professional maturity, confidence, and a strong sense of ownership, accountability, and follow-through.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to deal diplomatically with a wide variety of personalities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills able to convey technical information to individuals of different levels of technical comprehension.
- Able to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends when required.
- Some travel, primarily day trips between offices.
Offit Kurman is one of the fastest-growing, full-service law firms in the United States. We offer a collegial and professional work environment, as well as competitive salary and benefits, to include Paid Time Off and 401(k) matching. We are a proud EEO employer and we are committed to a diverse workforce.
See more jobs at Default Portal
Coghlin Companies is hiring a Remote IT Helpdesk Manager
Columbia Tech provides Time to Market Services at WARP SPEED™, including product development, manufacturing, global fulfillment and aftermarket services. Columbia Tech clients include innovation leaders in the life-science, bio-discovery, alternative energy, semiconductor, power management, LED, medical, data storage, homeland security and robotics and automation industries. Columbia Tech is a subsidiary of Coghlin Companies, Inc., a fourth generation, privately held concept to commercialization firm. Columbia Tech was named one of the “Best Places to Work” in 2017, and the team works hard to maintain a culture and environment built on trust, respect, continuous improvement, and innovation.
- Develop and monitor service level agreements and provide metrics to establish problem resolution expectations and timeframes.
- Develop policies and procedures that outline how problems are identified, documented, assigned and corrected.
- Analyze performance of help desk activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems.
- Overall management of help desk staff and help desk technology tools.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify improvements and satisfaction levels.
- Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols and standards in support of help desk technology procurement and development efforts.
- Oversee the development, implementation and administration of help desk staff training procedures and policies.
- Purchasing, budget planning, and deployment tasks.
- Develop and enforce request handling and escalation policies and procedures.
- Identify, recommend, develop and implement associates training programs to increase computer literacy and self-sufficiency.
- Oversee development and communication of self-help solutions, usage guides and FAQs for associates.
- Attend training seminars, conferences and trade shows to broaden knowledge of current and future Help Desk issues and technologies.
- Coach and mentor Help Desk Technicians and other junior staff.
- Coordinate with other department and IT teams for all cross-functional actions/issues.
- Participate in strategic planning efforts related to Information Security and other compliance requirements.
- Monitor incident trends and anticipate potential problems for proactive resolution.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled__
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
See more jobs at Coghlin Companies
Cold Bore Technology is hiring a Remote Operational Support Technician
Who We Are:
Cold Bore Technology is a global leader in providing autonomous frac and is currently being sought after by all the major producers.
Cold Bore’s SmartPAD™ is the first and only completions master control system and is providing the infrastructure for bi-directional communication between all services on-site. Sharing data throughout the entire site and tracking the operation through sensor-based wellheads establishes a single timestamp, which is the only way to achieve fully autonomous completions.
Through the consolidation of digital data sources with SmartPAD™, Cold Bore provides operators with analytics in real-time allowing them to make informed decisions from their site or remotely.
Cold Bore Technology is seeking an Operational Support Technician to join our rapidly growing RTOC team. Reporting to the RTOC Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting customers and Field Technicians with issues they are experiencing out in the field, escalating remote troubleshooting requests, and being the primary contact for all operational activities. This role is an opportunity for a self-starter to grow their experience in the exciting world of high tech, working with some of the smartest people in the industry to revolutionize completions through IIoT smart technology. Working in a fast-paced team environment, this role requires a self-motivated individual with a high degree of collaboration and innovation. Come work with a ground-breaking and result-driven team determined to transform the Oil & Gas Industry through technology!
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers and Field Technicians regarding operational tasks.
- Create daily reports, communicate with stakeholders, and provide follow up as necessary.
- Determine current operations and identify situations.
- Work closely with our RTOC Team.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Record events and problems, and their resolution in logs.
- Identify and suggest potential areas of improvement on procedures.
- Experience working in Information Technology (IT) is considered an asset.
- Oilfield experience is considered an asset.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to research and identify solutions for existing or elusive problems.
- Capable of adapting to changing work roles.
- Proven experience as a Help Desk Technician or other customer support role is an asset.
- Good understanding of computer systems, advanced networking skills and emerging wireless technologies.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- General understanding of electrical circuitry.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer-oriented mindset with the ability to remain even-tempered under pressure.
Must be flexible with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a rockstar team. Attitude is everything!
See more jobs at Cold Bore Technology
Journalism, Content & Copywriting
Genesis is hiring a Remote Content Manager/ Copywriter
SUITSME is a fashion & lifestyle company inside the Genesis ecosystem. We are developing an interactive platform that unites gaming and fashion in one app. We care about our users and are doing our best to create a fantastic experience for everyone who interacts with SUITSME. In April our product reached 1 million installs and continues to grow.
We have very ambitious plans and are looking for a Content Manager/Copywriter to join our team. As an expert you will have a freedom of action and will significantly influence the product.
- At least 3 years of general experience, 1+ years in copywriting (or in a position that will ensure active work on written content)
- English Advanced or higher;
- Knowledge of any of the listed languages would be an asset: Portuguese, German, Italian, Spanish, French;
- Experience in independent handling of content creation process;
- Understanding of basic marketing copywriting principles;
- Ability to work with translation and text edititng tools;
- Confident photo stock search skills;
- Understanding of the basics of UI design for writing for the interface;
- Ability to set priorities and plan time;
- Ability to set clear goals;
- Responsible and proactive attitude to work;
- Interest in fashion and a sense of style are a big plus.
What we expect you to do:
- Take over the process of creating content for the game. The main area of responsibility are the new tasks (challenges) for SUITSME players, which appear daily. The process consists of generating ideas, writing copyright, briefing for visual and collaborating with fashion designers in choosing clothes for dress codes;
- Localize the content. Translation is automated using the API in 8 languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Russian and Ukrainian. But automated translation requires proofread;
- Edit and localize the interface texts. The game has already been translated into the languages listed above, but there's no limit for the perfection;
- Create copyright and translations for product tasks. We are constantly working on new features for the game and they need cool texts;
- Help with copyright and translation of marketing creatives;
- Help with other copywriting tasks: writing or editing texts for the site, PR, App Store and Google play, etc.
What we offer:
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and create unique conditions for them:
- We provide employees with health insurance;
- Flexible work hours;
- We provide 20 days of paid vacation;
- We have Business and Management Schools for company employees with Genesis executives as lecturers. We provide an online library and access to paid conferences, training, and seminars.
Join our team!
See more jobs at Genesis
Jushi is hiring a Remote L&D Video Content Developer
VIDEO CONTENT DEVELOPER:
Want to make a meaningful difference in peoples’ lives while earning a competitive salary? AtJushi Holdings Inc.”) (CSE: JUSH) (OTCQX: JUSHF), we are shaping the future of the cannabis industry, the fastest growing jobs sector in the U.S.The Video Content Developerserves as a focal point for content creation needed to support a fully blended learning program in alignment with HR and cross-functional business partners. This role reports to the Director of Learning, Development & Compliance and helps ensure course materials are current and relevant to training requirements for all business units (internal and external facing).
*Must reside in one of the following states: AZ, CO, IL, FL, OH, MA, NV, PA.
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 1200 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been namedone of the top five cannabis companies to work forbyCannabis Business Times.
The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature’s Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names:The Bank,The Lab,Tasteology,Nira + MedicinalsandSèche, which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Assists in the development, implementation, and sustainment of robust, scalable, and aligned live, virtual, and digital e-learning content
- Participates in special projects involving learning and development programs, technology, and media, such as promotional materials for new courses or the use of new media in learning delivery
- Designs and builds engaging learning content to support internal and external customers’ needs (online for LMS, in-person, virtual delivery, instructional videos, job-aids, how-to guides, facilitator/user manuals, etc.)
- Measures and improves the effectiveness of learning content
- Conducts train-the-trainer sessions, as needed
- Plans, organizes, and facilitates learning sessions, as needed (in-person and virtually)
- Defines and develops storyboards/outlines and other design documents
- Records, edit, and packages video content for the purpose of learning systems, equipment, roles, regulations, etc.
- May manage and populate content within the LMS, with the support of the LMS Administrator
- Keeps abreast of training innovations, development, and learning trends
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent years’ experience) required, with a preferred focus in content and video development for a corporate environment and adult learners’ organizational development, or other HR related disciplines
- 5+ years’ experience in content and video training development is required
- Experience with multimedia authoring tools (Articulate 360, Camtasia, Vyond, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Captivate and other eLearning tools)
- Excellent project management skills and ability to handle multiple large and small projects with rapid, often changing timelines
- Experience developing interactive LMS training materials (audio, video, and other web-based modules)
- Graphic design experience a plus!
- Ability to quickly grasp new technology systems quickly
- Exceptional organizational, attention to detail, and time management skills
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain confidential and proprietary information
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent attention to detail and judgment in decision-making
- Self-directed and motivated
- Travel to Jushi/Beyond Hello, Nature’s Remedy, and NuLeaf locations nationwide for the purpose of capturing raw video and B-roll footage used in video training.
- Ability to support the training initiatives with possible in-person or virtual trainings, when needed
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES AT JUSHI:
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
BONUS DUTIES YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
See more jobs at Jushi
Valnet Freelance is hiring a Remote Simple Flying - Freelance Lead US Writer
Position:FreelanceWriter US-based (Remote)
Simple Flying is looking for an eager and talented Freelance Writer US-based to join the News team.
As a daily writer, prospective applicants will assist with covering breaking news in the aviation industry, editorializing important details about the most popular aviation topics, and diving deep into a variety of aviation communities. If you share a passion for aviation, a love of writing, and a willingness to learn then please apply!
- Writing a minimum of five articles per week (evening and weekend working is available).
- Working under tight deadlines and submitting articles for publication on time.
- Reporting to Managing Editor and implementing feedback efficiently.
- Able to maintain a contracted freelance schedule.
- Cover Letter.
- Please provide 2-3 samples of previously written work, ideally covering aviation news.
Applicants must be highly motivated and possess the following requirements:
- Ability to source information/news from different websites and sources.
- Knowledge of or enthusiasm for the aviation industry.
- Availability to meet required article quota.
- Experience in SEO practice is an advantage.
- A solid grasp of the English language and the ability to communicate niche ideas to a wide audience.
The hiring team at Valnet Inc. will be back to you as soon as possible if we think you'd make a solid addition to the team. Only applications containing relevant writing samples will be considered.
**This is a work from home, freelance position.**
See more jobs at Valnet Freelance
Cross Screen Media is hiring a Remote Marketing Analyst
Are you looking to join a highly ambitious media analytics & software startup? Do you want to work with a groundbreaking product new to the market? If the answer is yes, we would love to work with you!
We are looking to hire a Marketing Analyst. The ideal candidate will possess a startup mentality and look to take on new responsibilities and grow in this role.
This position has the option to work from anywhere in the United States.
Cross Screen Media is founded by industry veterans to help brands, agencies, and networks succeed in the Convergent TV space with a new way to plan and execute video advertising campaigns. To achieve this, we need to build an amazing team. Here’s where you come in…
- Work closely with the Marketing team to drive growth through initiatives across product marketing, brand building, and lead generation.
- Partner closely with the Sales and Product teams to build out compelling materials including sales decks, case studies, and one pagers.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns across channels including paid search, social, outbound email campaigns, tradeshows, etc.
- Help expand our thought leadership program including writing blogs, creating videos, and developing PR opportunities.
- Analyze, optimize, and report on marketing KPIs.
- 1-3 years of prior marketing experience (B2B and SaaS experience is a plus)
- Self-starter with desire to own projects from start to finish
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Aptitude for analytical and quantitative problem solving
- Strong drive and interest in increasing responsibility, leadership, and professional growth
- Excited to contribute to a growing, fast moving, and highly collaborative team
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with high bonus potential
- Collaborative and creative atmosphere
- Medical, dental & vision insurance package
- Competitive 401K with company match
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Career advancement opportunities
- Unlimited paid-time-off
See more jobs at Cross Screen Media
RTS Labs is hiring a Remote Senior Marketing Specialist
We’ll cut to the chase - do you have:
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience, at least 2 years of SaaS experience
- A strong background in creating compelling marketing campaigns and impactful visual brands
- Experience developing a marketing strategy and managing content creators (vendors & contractors) to execute against goals
- Impeccable communication skills (writing, speaking, and presenting) to clients, high level executives, sales reps, and developers
- Strong collaboration, teamwork, and relationship-building skills across all functions in the organization
- Advanced competency in researching market trends and consumer behavior
- The ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-moving, high-growth environment
- Experience leveraging marketing technologies, social media and content creation platforms such as LinkedIn, Google Ads, Hubspot or Marketo
If this sounds like you, we’d love you to read on…
Here’s What the Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Specialist Look Like:
- Lead all elements of the demand generation lifecycle, including planning, segmentation, creative development, media planning, campaign management, budget management, measurement, and optimization
- Develop, manage, and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies for new and existing product initiatives including audience definition, communications architecture, and launch strategies
- Create sales enablement content & programs that deliver effective messaging to prospects and customers throughout the business development process
- Drive thought leadership strategy and content development (e.g. blogs, white papers, webinars, videos, etc.) to attract and retain senior-level enterprise clients
- Lead the company’s overall creative vision including design, video, digital, etc.
- Conduct market and competitor research and analysis to evaluate challenges and opportunities for future growth
- Build a methodology for testing and experimentation to derive insights and refine methodologies and messaging
Who are We?
RTS’s mission is to leverage our world-class creative and technical talent to develop exceptional software products that delight our customers and help grow their businesses. Known in the marketplace for our integrity and authenticity, we pride ourselves on building trusting relationships with our clients as we partner with them to find solutions to their most pressing technology needs.
RTS strives to be a place exceptionally talented people love to work. We offer a fun, casual workplace with few meetings, no closed doors, and no rigid office hours. Our team offers sincere camaraderie and we leave plenty of room for magic, enthusiasm, and personal growth. Your ideas will be encouraged, you will be surrounded by brilliant people to help stretch your thinking, and you will truly have the power to shape the direction of RTS Labs.
Not only is RTS a great place to work, but we also empower our employees with the resources and support they need to find a long term career fit. Here are some of the benefits that come with joining our team:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Benefits include 401(k) with 4% match, health, vision, life, and short term disability insurance
- Really love to work on a Mac? Or are you more of a PC kind of person? We let you choose
- 40 hours a year for professional development
- Flexible PTO
- Company values that we actually embody (https://rtslabs.com/culture/)
RTS Labs is committed to providing a safe and inclusive environment for all employees, contractors, vendors, and clients; where all people are honored and respected, and differences are celebrated. Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, RTS Labs does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
See more jobs at RTS Labs
7G Environmental Compliance Management is hiring a Remote Content Strategist
7G Environmental Compliance Management (7G) is an environmental consulting firm headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida. Our goal is to simplify environmental compliance for our clients while creating a sustainable environment for generations to come. We value excellence, accountability, and integrity over everything.
7G partners with petroleum tank owners nationwide to mitigate the risk of petroleum release into the environment, while ensuring their facilities maintain compliance with state and federal regulations.
What you will do:
The Content Strategist is responsible for composing and publishing various types of media for the organization’s web pages and Proteän software. They must have a passion for organization, dynamic creativity, and the ability to prioritize tasks while maintaining attention to detail. This individual must be comfortable researching, compiling, and assembling content to share and publish on various platforms that represent 7G and Proteän.
- Partners with Leadership to ideate and define content goals.
- Develop and implement content strategies for 7G.
- Produce creative and engaging content through the creation of articles, graphics, and other content that will be published on the company websites and Proteän software.
- Monitors the timing, integrity, and quality of deliverables for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ensuring a steady stream of editorial content is being published that is engaging and consistent.
- Write, edit, and publish maintain online help documentation.
- Gather feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers to improve technical documents.
- Organize, construct, and maintain content on Paylocity, learning management systems, and eLibrary.
- Assesses the audience needs for whom the technical and procedural documentation is intended through adjusting tone and technical terms used to meet those needs and to ensure comprehension.
- Create and publish operator training content through Wordpress.
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
- Support the development of social content calendars and handle daily publishing and responses across a suite of social media platforms.
- Ensuring consistency across all content, from websites to social media channels and videos
- Participate in writing, producing, and editing video content.
- Tracks consumer and content analytics and generates reports and presentations
- One week of field coverage monthly; with a maximum of two weeks if business needs require.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What you need:
We understand you might not check all of the boxes but if you check most of them you might be the right fit!
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- 1+ years of experience utilizing Wordpress.
- 1+ years managing websites and social media platforms.
- 1+ years in video creation and editing.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and other social media best practices.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally and exhibit strong organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong background in conceptual and visual thinking.
- Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into digital content pieces.
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills.
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
We offer a wide array of benefits to include medical, dental, vision, disability coverage, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid time off and paid holidays. You will join our journey to make decisions today that will result in a sustainable world seven generations into the future. Our people are hard-working, inspiring and take pride in what they do. Our purpose is to have a role in a better tomorrow.
7G Environmental Compliance Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of 7G to comply with all laws regarding employment. We believe that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetics, veteran status, or sexual orientation. In compliance with the provisions of all federal and state civil rights laws, every effort will be made to employ and promote the most qualified individuals without regard to the above factors. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
See more jobs at 7G Environmental Compliance Management
STN Digital is hiring a Remote Jr. Social Media Manager
The primary purpose of the Junior Social Media Manager position is to ensure that we provide best in class content, ideation, and social strategies for all our clients. The Junior Social Media Manager has their hand in just about everything throughout the creative process, including social ideation, client presentations, upselling and more.
Will vary per week as outlined by direct supervisor
Guarantee client satisfaction is met, content calendars are top quality, and all items are properly QA’d
Manage work effectively and prioritize deliverables properly
Copywriter on content calendars and creative projects
Help support the development of content strategy and content calendars for clients
Partner closely with analytics team to understand client post performance and goals
Schedule approved social posts using publishing platforms and QA to ensure accuracy
Come up with content ideas and work with teammates on ideation and brainstorms
Audit and maintain all internal documentation relating to each client project
Follow company procedures & processes and continuously offer solutions and improvements
Support development of weekly call decks to provide insightful, informative, creative and enjoyable information for clients to walk through
Identify creative and social trends that may apply to active client initiatives
Offer custom ideation to each client to elevate the STN partnership
Support inbox management for weekends and holidays to guarantee white-glove client service
Hold bi-weekly check-ins and monthly audits with manager
See more jobs at STN Digital
Skylum is hiring a Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager
Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of Artificial Intelligence yet leave all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography, and we simply can’t do it without an awesome team of engineers and visionaries behind every release. You can change the way people imagine their photos to be.
With Luminar Neo, Skylum wants to let artist create photos just like they imagined them. As a Senior Product Marketing Manager for Luminar Neo, you will be at the center of our efforts to bring Skylum’s easy to use photography products to more people across the globe and deliver value to our existing customers. Reporting to the CMO, this is a leading position on our Marketing team.
We’re looking for a strong leader who has experience building and executing GTM strategies and collaborate with different stakeholders across the organisation to deliver business results. Your team will serve as the internal experts on the customer, product, competitors, and our market position to inform product development and drive adoption, revenue and customer love.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, digital marketing, product strategy, brand management, or equivalent function
- Experience in B2C product marketing, owning strategy, creating standout product-marketing initiatives and delivering measurable results.
- Being a T shaped product marketer, with knowledge across a broad range of marketing channels and tactics and expertise in 1-2 key areas.
- Proven track record of successfully leading, influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Have a growth mindset and strong desire to learn, grow, and take on new challenges
- Have an analytical mindset and an ability to analyze complex data and deliver meaningful conclusions that can be turned into actionable decisions.
- Can manage complexity well and are adaptable to change.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Highly collaborative, enthusiastic, open, proactive, and results driven.
- You’ll own and develop our desktop/web products value proposition, providing clarity on target segments, differentiators, positioning and messaging.
- You’ll drive go to market strategy for our desktop/web products, collaborating with functional marketing teams to deliver effective product acquisition and adoption campaigns.
- You’ll plan and manage disruptive and complex product launches that drive business impact in our target customer segments.
- You’ll work with the wider marketing team to achieve business outcomes and report on key metrics.
- You’ll measure the impact of all marketing initiatives for Luminar Neo, owning key business metrics for the product.
- You’ll fuel business growth through pipeline tracking and analysis.
- You’ll become an expert on our market and competitive landscape and how that informs our positioning and product strategy.
- You’ll empathize, engage and cultivate relationships with our users to deeply understand and defend their needs.
- You’ll partner with Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams to identify and define key differentiators and contribute to new product introductions for expanding market presence or entering new markets.
What we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools;
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp;
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly;
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Medical insurance;
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year;
- Healthy fruit snacks full of vitamins to keep you energized.
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year;
- Corporate events at least two times per year.
See more jobs at Skylum
Florence Healthcare is hiring a Remote Product and Segment Marketing Manager, CROs and Channels
What we do:
Florence (florencehc.com) software reduces the time it takes to deliver medical cures to those who need them. Our industry-leading software is used to streamline clinical trials at over 10,000 research sites, sponsors, and CROs across 45 countries. Roughly $61B a year is spent on clinical research. About a third of that is spent on trial site management. The Florence platform works to reduce the amount spent on trial management and increase research velocity by optimizing workflows and removing manual and paper-based processes. With the goal of removing waste in healthcare and putting more resources back into the R&D pipeline of sponsors.
Florence was recognized as the 8th Best Small Workplace to Work in Atlanta in 2022 by the Atlanta Journal Constitution and also received the “New Ideas Award.” We were also honored as the Biggest Impact Company, a Top 10 Innovative Company in Georgia by the Technology Association of Georgia in 2021, and most recently No. 31 on the Fortune list of Best Small Workplaces 2021.
What You’ll Bring to The Team:
The Product Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Product Marketing and will focus on growing revenue through our partner program. You know how Contract Research Organizations (CROs) pitch to Pharmacompanies andcan build a partner program that will enable CROs to successfully sell their offering (which includes Florence) to their customers.
This role is highly visible in the organization, working as a cross-functional lead across marketing, services and communications, and guiding partner agencies. You’ll be responsible for the creation of the partner program and build it the way you see fit.
A key individual contributor within our Product Marketing team and broader Marketing organization. This individual will be responsible for the creation and delivery of partner communication to our global partner community, ensuring our partners have awareness of the latest knowledge and tools to be able to support Florence’s growth goals
- Management and delivery of global partner communications plan
- Development of partner and channel strategy
- Creation of partner-focused content development and enablement content
- Expansion of partner and channel packaging and pricing
- Focus on success of channel partners and success story development
- Responsible for partner sales kick-off tool kits and content
- Development of next generation personalized partner communications
- Management of partner contact database health and reporting
An Ideal Candidate Has:
- Minimum 3 years of product marketing experience (or equivalent) in SaaS technology companies within LifeScience or Healthcare
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and a clear and persuasive, buyer-oriented writing style
- Clinical Research Organization or Channel Marketing experience, preferred
- Deep experience in thought leadership and product messaging, content development, and sales enablement
- Collaborative team player with great interpersonal skills and an exceptional ability to work effectively cross-functionally and with executive leadership
- Exceptional project management, organizational and interpersonal skills with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
What’s in it for you?
- Do well. We offer exceptional salary, education budget, private health insurance
- Do good. We insist that health technology is the highest calling for software development. We pride ourselves on working on something bigger thanourselves,helping advance cures and therapies
- Enjoy. Our office is in Atlanta with remote work options
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
See more jobs at Florence Healthcare
Procurement, Purchasing & Sourcing
Your People Partners is hiring a Remote Strategic Procurement Specialist
This is not 'just another procurement role'.
It’s also brand new so no shoes to fill!
Are you an experienced and strategic Procurement Specialist?
Interested in driving excellence in consultancy procurement (which you already know is exceptionally challenging!)?
You enjoy nothing better thanrunning rapid but rigorous complex buys alongside establishing procurement processes andbuilding a strategic sourcing team?
Andyou love nurturing internal client relationships and delivering a great service so that stakeholders keep trusting you with more?
If you’re nodding to the questions, we’d love to have a chat with you about your next career move.
About your next role as our Strategic Procurement and Sourcing Specialist
- Your primary focus will be to add additional strategic expertise within Constellia, contributing significant experience to broader spend management thinking.
- Ideally, you’ll have IT and professional services private sector buying expertise and as such, will be able to add to our offering where we manage and influence spend in over 150 organisations across the UK.
- From day one with us, you’ll be a key player in our inclusive and supportive fast-growing SME.
Established in 2007, we are experts in professional services spend management.
Our MSP was established in 2012 as an alternative to traditional procurement frameworks or long-winded procurement activity.
We also operate the Consultancy Procurement Council which is a global network of professional services category experts from over 100 of the world’s largest organisations influencing over £5billion of spend.
See more jobs at Your People Partners
Gateway Recruiting, INC. is hiring a Remote Product Director
The Product Director will play a key strategic role in the organization drawing on their extensive product leadership experience they will lead the Product Team, set a product vision, and ensure that the short-term development priorities stay on track to achieve the corporate objectives and delivers value to our customers. The Director will maintain knowledge of the required details and be able to formulate and articulate to the executive team the business cases for product decisions and priorities. The Director will need to use their analytical, customer, and user engagement, and leadership skills to identify the needs and opportunities in the market. Along with setting the direction for the product, the Director will need to maintain and continue the development of a very positive, transparent, and collaborative culture. A proven ability to build and nurture a strong culture will be a fundamental requirement for a successful candidate.
- Long and short-term roadmap planning via engagement of all key stakeholders including customers, internal teams, advisors, and patients
- Engaging leadership in the strategic development of the roadmap
- Ensuring that we have the customer and competitive intelligence to inform our strategic decisions
- Development and refinement of Product Team metrics
- Build and maintain an excellent relationship with the engineering team, in particular, the VP of Engineering
- Manage and modify the current product development process to meet the needs of the organization and achieve our long-term objectives
- Implement, track, and report on the key metrics
- Personnel development
- Coach and develop the current team
- Plan career progression
- Develop and execute the plan to evolve the organization
- Support the organization
- Engage and build relationships with all departments
- Evangelize the product
- 5 years in software product management
- 3 years in a leadership role with responsibility for the strategic direction and team development
- Proven ability for market analysis and segmentation
- Business case development
- Proven collaboration with engineering
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Executive/investor level presentation and communication
See more jobs at Gateway Recruiting, INC.
Acrisure LLC is hiring a Remote IT Product Manager, ServiceNow
Acrisure is a fast-growing fintech leader that operates a global insurance broker. The Company has grown from $38 million to $3.5 billion in revenue since 2013 and deploys the best of Human and Artificial Intelligence (AI) at scale to reimagine financial service product distribution. Acrisure employs over 12,000 employees across thirteen countries.
Led by co-founder, CEO and President Greg Williams, Acrisure provides a broad array of insurance and financial related solutions, including commercial property and casualty, personal lines and employee benefits insurance, real estate services, cyber services and asset management. Acrisure’s massively valuable, high margin distribution network combines the strength of trusted advisors with growth and efficiency enabled by AI.
This role will be responsible for working with business and technology stakeholders and product teams to develop and convey ServiceNow vision; define backlog; and deliver and sustain the end-to-end customer experience. The ServiceNow Product Manager must be able to partner effectively with a wide range of teams, including business leaders, delivery teams and external partners, driving business success.
- Partners with IT leadership and other key stakeholders to define opportunities and to identify and prioritize enhancements based on predefined criteria (return on investment, productivity, compliance)
- Accountable for overseeing the development of product backlog and actionable user stories for ServiceNow
- Establishes priorities of the ServiceNow product backlog in collaboration with the IT leadership and Product Teams
- Ensures the development of the life cycle view of the solution including the conception of its need, design and execution, and upgrade and/or replacement when appropriate
- Oversees the ServiceNow Platform and provides subject matter expertise for the CMDB, and ITSM, ITAM, and ITOM
- Accountable for designs, specs, implementation, and program management for all projects in ServiceNow
- Manages quality assurance rollouts and performs functional analysis to assess the robustness of projects recently launched
- Manages the integration of ServiceNow and other business applications.
- Manages other IT Applications as needed.
- Accountable for planning, upgrading, testing, documenting, and maintaining the ServiceNow platform, ServiceNow modules and associated 3rd party integrations
- Develop and lead the execution of respective application roadmaps across key business functions using agile methodologies
- Develop relationships and actively collaborate with stakeholders
- Understand business needs and translate into IT deliverables
- Support discussions and facilitate cross-team decision making
- Ensure exemplary performance and reliability of IT solutions
- Drive continuous improvement to drive effectiveness and efficiency
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business administration, or a related technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience in the ServiceNow Platform
- Strong leadership and influence skills
- Professional, organized, and strong communicator
- Excellent teamwork, facilitation, relationship building, and negotiation skills
- Ability to present to all levels of management & executive leadership
- Familiarity with SOX audits, change management process, SDLC and testing processes
- Management experience preferred.
- ServiceNow Certified Systems Administrator and/or Developer is a must
- Expertise in overall ServiceNow Platform including ITSM, ITAM and ITOM
- Experience with ServiceNow HRSD, ITBM and other common applications desired
- Expertise of ServiceNow CMDB, Workflows, Discovery, and Integration Hub
- Extensive SQL database analytics
- High PC skills including experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, SharePoint
- Able to work independently and enjoy a high degree of interaction with team members
- Ability to contribute to a collaborative environment by consistently demonstrating teamwork, high motivation, positive behavior and effort to achieve goals and objectives
- Self-motivated and driven
- Ability to manage a diverse remote staff
- Maintain a sense of urgency and ability to work with and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication, including the ability actively listen, and problem solve with minimal assistance
- Demonstrates excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to a high level of accuracy
- The ability to multi task, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude
Physical Demands:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and daily challenges.
- High finger dexterity while typing documents and forms
- Occasionally lift up to 20lbs.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is done in a temperature-controlled, non-smoking office.
- Workstations are cubicles with moderately high sides.
Acrisure is equally committed to supporting social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors, a joint venturewhose Founding Partners include Acrisure, Russell Wilson and Ciara, and Russell Westbrook. The venture focuseson providing greater access and more effectively distributing insurance products and financial services to minority-owned enterprises. Additionally, in its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation in Children’s Health at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
Acrisure is committed to employing a diverse workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.
See more jobs at Acrisure LLC
GoHealth Urgent Care is hiring a Remote Salesforce Product Owner
Reports to:Director, Outbound & Media
The Salesforce works hand in hand with leaders and stakeholders across the Company to define an overall digital customer experience vision that drives the objectives and achieves the goals of the business, acting as both an enabler and visionary in the design. You will then translate this into a set of s, services, and applications that serve as the primary touch point for our new and existing customers and will ultimately be accountable for the success of the . This is an exciting opportunity for someone keen to make an immense difference in advancing how great customer experience through a well-designed platform can support a company transforming how the world consumes and experiences energy. An experienced technologist with a strong business foundation and passion for improving ivity, driving customer satisfaction, and maintaining technology and security controls.
The Salesforce Product Owner isan expert in current and planned Salesforce platform implementations and serves as the central point of reference to answer functional questions and make strategic recommendations. The role drives product discovery and delivery collaboratively with architects, developers, QA engineers, business leaders, stakeholders, and subject matter experts.
- Own, refine and execute the Salesforce roadmap through coordination and collaboration with stakeholders and with the aim of evolve Salesforce capabilities to support growth goals.
- Work closely with and assist the Directors of Growth, Marketing and Customer Experience to translate high-level company vision and strategy into actionable vision and plans.
- Work with the relevant teams to understand specific business requirements to deliver innovative features & solutions for B2C and B2B customers.
- Optimize the value provided by Salesforce applications including, but not limited to: Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Datorama. Oversee implementations throughout the product lifecycle.
- Drive structured cross-functional meetings to achieve business needs, recommend potential solutions, and propel adoption of new capabilities.
- Apply a deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform to negotiate clear, feasible requirements.
- Identify opportunities for to leverage new and upcoming Salesforce platform capabilities.
- Assess value, develop use cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes while integrating research and market analysis into requirements to enhance user satisfaction to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value and strategic alignment.
- Prioritize deliverables to ensure they are providing maximum impact to the business and take responsibility to ensure achieved within scope and hitting milestones.
- Partner with IT on solution design and integration, define user acceptance testing, and provide post implementation support to stakeholders and end-users.
- Identify and scope opportunities for new capabilities.
- Communicate with management and senior executive stakeholders about requirements, direction, development and launch management, and provide metrics on performance against goals.
- Present outcomes to executive teams upon project completion.
- Manage development lifecycle by collaborating with IT/engineering, design, content and quality assurance teams to scope, build, launch and maintain assigned features/ functional areas.
- Ensure the right features make it into the final through backlog prioritization.
- Provide project teams with technical expertise in business requirements and market conditions/needs shaping the specific functionality included in each
- Lead the planning release plans and set expectations for the delivery of new functionality.
- Analyze the performance of current systems and features, monitor feedback from customers and take actions to further improve them.
- Develop and maintain a GoHealth Urgent Care Salesforce playbook.
- Provide user training and keep user documentation up to date once release cycles have been completed.
- Ensure compliance with security and regulatory guidelines.
- Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users and measure customer delight
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment
- End-to-end ownership and successful delivery of software driven analytical projects
- Demonstrated willingness and capability to learn new technologies quickly
- Advanced Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivot Tables, Macros)
- Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment
- A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly, and get things done
- Strong organization skills
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Salesforce product advance certifications and prior experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst, Platform Developer and/or Administrator
See more jobs at GoHealth Urgent Care
Onyx Government Services,LLC is hiring a Remote Analytics Product Owner (SAS, Tableau, Oracle, Agile)
Onyx Government Services, LLC., is a Service-Disable Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia. We specialize in data management, integration, and analysis solutions to provide decision-ready information to Command and Control (C2) and Decision Support Systems. We have demonstrated expertise in the field of Information Technology, database & COTS integration, and custom software development. Onyx pairs subject matter and functional experts with developers to provide high quality, tailored solutions. In support of our various efforts, we have developed the Onyx Data Management Toolkit, a combination of Agile Development principles, COTS Integration, and custom software, to deliver flexible, cost-effective solutions to a variety of Department of Defense, Intelligence Community, and Law Enforcement agencies.
Role and Responsibilities
ONYX Government Service is seeking anAnalytics Project Managerto join our team in support of Federal data management and Advanced Analytics projects. This individual will be working as a Product Owner in an agile environment and responsible for Portfolio Management and development of Product backlogoptimizing the value ofthe work the Development Team performs.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Oversees the portfolio of backlogs and current tasks with a focus on Demand (Work Intake) Management, Portfolio Management, Program Management, and Results Management.
- Works with Office of Analytics’ leadership and stakeholders in planning their roadmaps on a continuous cadence
- Builds andOwns Clearly expressing ProductBacklogitems
- Optimizing the value ofthe work the Development Team performs
- Ordering theitems in the Product Backlog to best achieve goals and missions
- Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clearto all, and shows what the Scrum Team will work on next
- Accountable for gathering progress, risks, and issues across the TTB initiatives and frames them in a manner that allows action to be taken by the appropriate stakeholders (often Senior Leadership, but also Program Managers and SMEs)
- Facilitates organizational sprint retrospectives and assists stakeholders with sprint reviews and sprint planning meetings
- Works closely with the Agile Center of Excellence, providing feedback on processes, policies, procedures, training, and tooling changes to better support the enterprise Agile transformation
- Participates in Agile communities of practices
- Provides insight and recommendations to advance the Agile transformation roadmap, focusing on the Portfolio level
- Analyze, provide recommendations, and help implement changes to budgeting, reporting, work intake, and planning to ensure processes support Lean and Agile principles
- Builds a trusting and safe environment where challenges can be raised in an objective manner with a focus on problem solving
- Proposes solutions to problems and challenges, raising them up effectively to appropriate parties for resolution
- Facilitates discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum four (4) years of data analytics experience using SAS
- At least two (2) years of experience using Tableau in the client server environment
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience applying knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to a broad range of project and/or product life-cycle activities in order to meet the requirements for software projects and process improvement initiatives
- Four or more (4+) years of Agile experience
- Seven or more (7+) years of IT or Analytics or Business Intelligence experience including both project management and operations of software systems
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of progressively responsible work experience
- Strong SQL skills
- Proven Tableau development experience
- Solid understanding of Enterprise Data Warehouse architecture
- Ability to plan and organize events and outcomes at an organizational level (above projects and products)
- Demonstrates competencies and skills related to servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Outstanding presentation and facilitation skills, including strong PowerPoint and other visualization tool skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to independently prepare and distribute important communication to various audiences; ability to provide appropriate context tailored for each audience
- Proven experience managing and executing organizational change
- Demonstrated high level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills; must be able to develop and maintain productive working relationships with a wide variety of teams and leaders
- Strong Scrum Master skills
- JIRA project and portfolio expertise
- Security Clearance: Must possess active BI or NACLC Public Trust security clearance.
Onyx Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, disability, Veteran status or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
See more jobs at Onyx Government Services,LLC
Livingston Research is hiring a Remote Product Manager
Livingston Research is a 13-year-old international Ed-Tech company proudly founded by Ukrainians.
We are on a mission to give personal education support enabled by technology to students in the US and globally.
We support Ukraineby donating $1 from every order to proven volunteers who provide humanitarian aid and arrange targeted support for Ukrainian Armed Forces.
Product:A platform where college students can get on-demand homework help from freelance tutors in a hassle-free way. We are a profitable company, not dependent on any external investor financing. Our platform has seen rapid growth in recent years. Now a new Product Manager will have an exciting challenge to continue growth from a much higher starting point of tens of thousands of paying customers.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial data-drivenProduct Manager who is not afraid of taking calculated risks to grow the business to new heights. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level.
You will be a valued part of theProduct Management Teamand will have freedom to develop and grow the product through close cooperation with Lead Product Manager, other product managers, designers, and user acquisition specialists.
Why should you choose us?
- Freedom and challenge to make independent decisions in your area of responsibility, and take part in decision-making on a global level;
- Bureaucracy-free workplace and processes;
- Opportunity to work directly talented experts;
- Monthly bonus system transparently linked to your performance and business results.
You will be responsible for
- Development of the existing product(s) on the existing platforms and getting the product to the new platforms (web / apps / bots)
- Developing, executing and improving initiatives related to monetization of the product (increase of user retention rates, LTV, etc.)
- Generating and executing hypotheses to improve conversion rates, improve user experience and product quality
- Quant / Qual users analysis to understand key problems and pain points
- Adjusting the product (landing pages, conversion funnel, features) to various markets and traffic sources
Work experience needed:
- At least 1.5 - 2 years as a product manager of a digital product /platform/ service or product marketing manager, business analyst in an IT product company
Skills and competencies we’re looking for
- Excellent knowledge of business metrics
- Experience with Google Analytics / Shiny / Tableau or any other analytical tool
- Expertise in MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Solid analytical skills and data-driven decision making: being used to working with numbers most of the time
- Structured thinking
- Good understanding of what makes UX outstanding
- Good understanding of marketing basics
- Experience with A/B testing
- Good understanding of existing IT management tools and frameworks (Kanban, etc.)
- English – Upper-Intermediate and higher
- Strong project and time-management skills
It would be a PLUS if you have
- Good understanding of the technical architecture of web and mobile applications
- Experience working with foreign markets highly desirable although not necessary
- Experience launching or working with IOS/Android apps
- Experience with setting up various marketing channels (email marketing, Google Ads etc.)
- Freedom and challenge to own your work
- Bureaucracy-free workplace and processes
- Working with and learning fromtalented professionals
- Competitive salary in USDbased on your qualifications
- Transparent bonus system linked to your performance and business results available after successful passing of the 3-month probation period
- Career development
- Regular Personal Development Sessions with the Lead Product Manager and company founders
- Educational sponsorship(various educational opportunities, e.g. courses, conferences, meet-ups etc. are sponsored by the company)
- Remote mode of work
- Mental health well-being(including compensation for individual consultations with a psychologist) and sports initiatives
- 21 business days of paid vacation and unlimited sickleaves
- Opportunity to make a difference for thousands and thousands of our active users!
Apply if you’d like to really make a difference for yourself and thousands of users!
See more jobs at Livingston Research
Program, Project & Process management
Greenleaf Integrative is hiring a Remote Project Manager
Founded in 2008 and headquartered in the Washington, DC area,Greenleaf Integrativeis a unique consulting firm that partners with clients to protect the wellbeing of their employees and organizations. Our tailored solutions mitigate the causes of and improve responses to chronic stress, burnout, and trauma.
This position supports the Chief of Staff through managing a variety of short-term and long-term projects and assignments. This role is responsible for planning, organizing, monitoring, and delivering results for multiple projects. Occasional administrative assistance may also be required. Collaboration or coordination with other Greenleaf staff is required for most projects.
- FLSA Exempt
- Full time
- Virtual, with occasional meeting attendance required in Washington, D.C/Northern Virginia area
- Benefits Package
- Reports to Chief of Staff
- Responsible for managing a variety of ongoing projects, including but not limited to:
- Maintaining and organizing company Google Drive file structure.
- Overseeing website analytics tracking and reporting.
- Managing and updating the content on the company website, staff intranet Compass, blogs, social media, and other public sites.
- Managing communications support firm in the maintenance of website and business development assets.
- Monitoring company and executives' presence on LinkedIn and other online social and public sites, including posting on behalf of Greenleaf.
- Managing audio recordings projects for distribution via Apple and other platforms.
- Originating and maintaining proposal bios, staff bios, headshots, and similar company material.
- Reviewing and refreshing Greenleaf’s Course Catalog twice a year.
- Serving as a point of contact for communications with vendors, such as website company, communications company, and consultants.
- Conducting public relations by building a press list, making initial inquiries about guest articles or podcasts, cultivating relationships, and disseminating information to organizations like Professional Services Council (PSC) or Small Business Association for International Companies (SBAIC).
- Speaking engagement management, including solicitation of opportunities, and responding to conference session calls for proposals.
- Overseeing company participation and attendance to Coalition for Racial and Ethnic Equity in Development (CREED) initiatives, meetings, and events.
- Responsible for managing a variety of one-time projects on as needed basis, examples include:
- Overseeing the development of datasheet specific to Greenleaf approach to DEIA with a trauma-informed approach.
- Researching support services companies, soliciting proposals, providing a summary of proposals, and supporting throughout the vetting process of vendors.
- Overseeing vendors and support services companies' scope of work, workflow, and deliverables.
- Support Greenleaf culture, in conjunction with Chief of Staff and Director of Operations, through the coordination of communications, events, and activities.
- Monitor multiple email inboxes and direct email to the appropriate company representative.
- Provide meeting follow-up support to include entering data into our CRM and following up with potential clients on behalf of business development efforts.
- Provide high-level administrative support to the Chief of Staff including drafting and replying to emails/letters, drafting memos, handling invoices, and running reports, among other tasks.
- Support on developing, formatting, and proofreading company distribution material such as internal written communications, presentations, and proposals.
- Become Trauma-Informed @ Greenleaf staff educational program.
- Occasionally schedule and attend meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes, and recording minutes.
- Occasionally serve as a host and provide presentation technical support in Zoom, and Google Meet meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of project management experience in a small business workplace
- Proven experience working in fast-paced, fast-changing environments
- Solid project management skills including planning, monitoring progress, allocating resources, time management, keeping multiple projects on track, and delivering results
- Master’s Degree
- Understand the entrepreneurial and consulting mindset
- Experience handling sensitive and confidential information with a high level of discretion and integrity.
- Ability to implement project management workflows and assist with building and maintaining processes to increase team efficiency.
- Familiarity with basic marketing functions and approaches
- Familiarity with visual design process (printed materials, websites)
- Superior oral and written communication including proofreading skill.
- Superior project management skill.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems
- Superior computer skills to include:
- High skill level with Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Word and Power Point)
- High skill level with Google Suite (Email, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- High skill level in utilizing virtual video conferencing platforms (particularly Zoom & Google Meet)
- Ability to learn new software and databases quickly
- Apply working awareness and commitment of diversity, equity, and inclusion principle.
- Act as ambassador for company culture and communications around core values, DEI, and racial and ethnic equity across the organization
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced and at times stressful environment
- Experience in a professional work environment
- Regular practice of self-care to maintain personal resilience.
- Comfortable in a virtual environment, communicating via chat and text as well as email & video
- Produce error-free work, maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail even when working quickly
- Highly responsive to requests
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects
- Collaborates and builds relationships enthusiastically within the team
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing need.
- Eager to grow and learn
- Strong analysis skills, grasps complex information easily, and can apply to current strategic initiatives
- Able to self-initiate and self-manage, seeks input and guidance as needed
- Able to work from home in an appropriate environment for video meetings
Benefits and Perks:
•Annual bonus based on performance
•Medical, dental and vision coverage offered
•401k with 2% matching after first year
•3 weeks paid time off with increase over tenure
•9 annual holidays
•All-staff planning day
•Company-wide Day of Service volunteer day
•Training and development
•Weekly and ad hoc mindfulness sessions
•Conservative business casual dress code
Minimum Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem-solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Written Communication- Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Diversity- Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; promotes a harassment-free environment; builds a diverse workforce.
- Ethics- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
- Strategic Thinking- Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Planning/Organizing- Prioritize and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism- Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Innovation- Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
- Language Skills- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, proposals, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Reasoning Ability- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to question activities and issues in all functional areas and make sound business decisions based on that data.
- Physical Demands- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, type or hear; frequently required to walk and use hands to handle, or feel and reach. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The employee may occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds.
- Work Environment- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. This is a virtual position. Employee must be able to work from home with high-speed internet access and a suitable background for video meetings. A touch down office is available in Arlington, VA for occasional use. Employee may also be required to attend occasional meetings in person in the Northern Virginia or DC area.
This position description reflects Greenleaf’s assignment of essential functions; nothing in this job description restricts the Company's latitude to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
See more jobs at Greenleaf Integrative
Performance Development Group is hiring a Remote Contract Learning Project/Event Planning Coordinator
PDG’s client, the largest medical device company in the world is in need of a Contracted Learning or Events Planning Project Coordinator to support one of their organization’s cultural development programs while team members are on leave. The work will begin in mid to late June and end in the end of December 2022. This remote contract is for 8 hours of work per week, offers a flexible work schedule with a couple of required weekly standing meetings during Eastern Standard Time business hours (9AM-5PM). This is a 1099 or corp to corp contract.
The Contracted Learningor Events PlanningProject Coordinator will work closely with the program lead and program manager to ensure key tasks are completed in a timely, efficient manner to deliver a positive customer experience. Some of the tasks that the Contracted Learning or Events Planning Project Coordinator might be responsible for include:
- Creating, updating, and maintaining distribution lists throughout program (Excel)
- Maintaining and updating members in MS Teams
- Sending and managing Outlook calendar invites for global program events
- Aiding in the organization of the participant registration process for events as needed
- Overseeing the translation process with translation vendor and internal workstreams for program materials
- Uploading and managing content on internal content management site
- Assisting with program and project task management updates in Smartsheet, as needed
- Supporting the global program lead and program manager with ad-hoc tasks, as needed
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of two years Project Coordination and / or Project Management experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Teams, Outlook, Excel, and SharePoint
- Superior communication skills including written and verbal communication
- Outstanding organization and time management skills, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, detail oriented
- Quick learner and able to work collaboratively with teammates in a cross-functional team
- Experience working with Smartsheet and / or Eloqua is a plus
- Experience working with translation vendors is preferred
See more jobs at Performance Development Group
Trellis is hiring a Remote eCommerce Program Manager
Trellisis a full-service eCommerce agency with a single mission: to make commerce simple. We help growth-focused companies succeed through strategy, design, development, and performance-based marketing services. As an award-winning, remote-first organization with headquarters in Boston, we’ve had the pleasure of helping some amazing brands succeed in the world of eCommerce and across industries such as apparel, beauty, manufacturing, sports, and many more.
OurProgram Managersserve as the backbone of our organization by creating an excellent client experience through client and team facilitation, sharing their eCommerce knowledge, and driving high-quality project management. Their leadership and communication are essential to project success for internal and external stakeholders.
- Represents project management from discovery to delivery.
- Lead or assist with project planning on full-build projects
- Lead or assist with project launches
- Serve as the primary escalation point for all Project Management issues.
- Ensure high-value accounts receive elevated Project Management attention.
- Increase effectiveness and accuracy through PM coaching and training.
- Lead and facilitate Project Management meetings.
- Serve as the hiring manager for between one and four Project Managers
- Responsible for project success across up to four Delivery Squads
We’re looking for individuals who thrive in dynamic environments, embrace process and organization, are detail-oriented, and enjoy using data to inform decision-making. A greatProgram Managercandidate will bring a blend of the following technical experience and professional skills to this opportunity:
- Background in the eCommerce industry, specifically with Shopify, Magento, and BigCommerce.
- Experience working in an agency or client services environment, managing multiple simultaneous projects directly with clients.
- Leading project teams from discovery to delivery.
- History using JIRA or similar Project Management toolset.
- Interest in following and developing standardized processes.
- Comfort with tracking and measuring performance using quantitative goals.
Below are some of the tools that our Program Managers use regularly:
- Google Sheets, Docs, and Slides
Working at Trellis
Trellis is a fast-growing, self-funded eCommerce agency with headquarters just outside of Boston. We’re a remote-first organization with over 2/3 of our team distributed across the US and internationally.
We structure our teams into ‘Squads,’ providing an opportunity to build deep connections with colleagues and longer-term relationships with clients. We aim to provide an inclusive environment that encourages a diverse group of voices to contribute to our company. This inclusion is often in the form of employee-led “Lunch & Learns,” employee-driven special interest groups, paired mentorship, and transparent career advancement policies. All of these initiatives stem from Trellis Core Principles:
- Be a Source of Honesty: Communicate transparently and act honestly with our clients, teammates, and community.
- Engage with Problem Solvers: Recruit and retain high-quality creative and technical employees that love solving problems and are empowered to do fantastic work.
- Support Growth: Encourage and support the growth of our clients and teammates, even when we’ve made mistakes.
- Demonstrate through Results: Use results as the ultimate way to sell our ideas and capabilities.
See more jobs at Trellis
Global Staffing, LLC is hiring a Remote NCDEQ - Project Manager
Global Staffing LLC is seeking an IT Project Manager that will work closely with the DEQ/DIT Project Manager, and members of the ARPA project team to manage administrative tasks and support key financial, project management, and related activities.
- Update state project management system (Touchdown) weekly.
- Tracking ARPA Contractors hours worked per week, percentage complete of key work streams, and related financial and project status information. This assignment utilizes MS Project, SharePoint, and related MS tools.
- Scheduling and coordination of working sessions, touchpoints, and related project meetings.
- Taking minutes for project meetings
- Supporting and facilitation of project documentation and templates
- PowerPoint presentation slide support Producing and editing reports
- This position is remote for the duration of the engagement.
- The team will ship equipment.
GLOBAL STAFFING LLC is a certified WOSB that specializes in employment-related services that include temporary and contract staffing, recruiting, permanent placement, outsourcing, outplacement, and consulting solutions.
See more jobs at Global Staffing, LLC
CALSTART is hiring a Remote Project Manager I School Bus - Remote CA Ok
CALSTART is looking to hire a Project Manager I – School Bus. Our administration of the HVIP Public School Bus Set-Aside for Small and Medium Air Districts (HVIP Public School Bus Set-Aside) was developed and launched in 2022. The Project Manager will support the HVIP Public School Bus Set-Aside Project Administration. Additionally, this position will assist with HVIP dealer training as it pertains to the HVIP Public School Bus Set-Aside.
The Project Manager will:
- Review voucher submittal documents to verify eligibility, determine completion and evaluate project documents for voucher approval.
- Route voucher agreements for execution between CALSTART staff, applicants and HVIP approved dealers and verify agreements have been executed.
- Interface with applicants via phone calls and email regarding any outstanding documentation required to complete voucher submittal. Track progress within specified timelines
- Support CALSTART Electric School Bus (ESB) team’s coordination with the voucher processing team.
- Track bus purchase orders, delivery dates and dismantle dates in accordance with HVIP Implementation Manual.
- Communicate requirements with applicants, dealers, manufacturers, and the general public through presentations and verbal and written communication.
- Monitor and manage CALSTART’s “School Bus Team” email inquiries.
- Assist ESB Team with outreach which will include working with Member and Industry Services (MIS) team to plan and send out strategic email campaigns.
- Work closely with CALSTART staff to utilize Salesforce and CalConnect to manage ESB Team contacts.
- Assist ESB team in operationalizing connections between HVIP and EnergIIZE
- Attend EV working group meetings, take notes and track questions/concerns that require follow-up from CALSTART staff, and ensure all follow-ups are completed by speakers/staff.
- Give input to CALSTART team regarding the planning of working group meetings, conducting outreach to guest speakers and handling logistics of setting up preliminary/introductory meetings and dry-run meetings.
- Support HVIP operations in dealer readiness training for the HVIP Public School Bus Set-Aside and standard HVIP operations including communications and vehicle catalog.
CALSTART‘s mission is to improve air quality, combat climate change, strengthen the economy, and create jobs by growing the clean transportation technology industry. With more than 29 years of experience, CALSTART is recognized nationally and internationally as an industry catalyst. CALSTART’s member organizations are diverse and include, among others, Tesla Motors, UPS, Ford, the Union of Concerned Scientists, Kenworth, General Motors, Southern California Gas, and Southern California Edison. CALSTART focuses its work in four major initiatives: cars, trucks (including non-road vehicles), bus/mobility, and fuels/infrastructure. CALSTART is a national organization with offices in several states. If you want a career where you are making a real impact and benefiting society and the environment, you should consider working for CALSTART.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Environmental Studies or related field or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Customer service in a professional setting
- Three years of experience or project related work with sustainability and/or transportation
- Skill in analyzing and interpreting a variety of documents
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and the public
- Ability to utilize and understand computer applications and techniques as necessary in the completion of daily assignments.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong ability to meet or exceed deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Desired Skills and Experience
- School bus or school district experience
- Experience working with local government entities
- Knowledge of California grants and initiatives relating to EV’s
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive annual salary based upon experience
- Performance-based growth opportunities
- Competitive company-paid health plan that includes dental and vision care
- Retirement plan with a generous company contribution
- Employee Incentive Program (bonus) yearly based on performance
- Employee Wellness Program that includes on-demand fitness and mindfulness classes
- Telecommuting and flexible work hours as appropriate
- Rewards for alternative commuting to and from work
- Committed to employee growth and development
To apply: If you are up to this challenge, we invite you to apply. Qualified candidates, please apply online with your resume and cover letter at www.calstart.org/careers
CALSTART, Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and one that celebrates diversity in all forms. Our inclusive environment focuses on making decisions based on merit without regard to race, color, hair texture, gender, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, LGBTQIA+ status, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This applies to any terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including recruiting, hiring, transferring, training, pay, incentives, benefits, discipline, promotion, lay-offs, and termination. Underrepresented candidates are encouraged to apply.
See more jobs at CALSTART
Southern Talent Specialists is hiring a Remote Scrum Master/Project Manager
Scrum Master/Project Manager
Our client is looking for Scrum Master/Project Manager candidates for a position that will be a mix of remote and onsite.
• Working with product owner to ensure the efficient flow of work from backlog to execution.
• Facilitate meetings and curate effective communication.
• Coach the team as a servant leader and motivate them forward.
• Help the product owner track progress and report to stakeholders.
• Monitor and control the flow of work to ensure efficiency and productivity.
• Enact process improvement plans and re-enforce accountability across the team
• Interact with other teams to remove impediments for the development team.
• Provide safe and neutral conflict resolution within the team.
• Surface progress information to the rest of the company.
• Provide insights on different agile frameworks and practices
• Observe and assess the team to provide performance and collaboration improvements.
• Identify waste to eliminate and constraints to optimize.
• Keep the team focused on maximizing business value.
• Agile and Scrum Master certifications (highly preferred - CSM, PSM, CSP, SSM or SASM).
• 3-4+ years of experience on agile software development team in an IT environment.
• Facilitated and coordinated Agile ceremonies, including Sprint planning and retrospectives.
• Enable Scrum or Kanban as software development framework for multiple software delivery teams in an early-stage transformation environment.
• Experience with JIRA/confluence (preferred).
• Experience with backlog aging and tracking, burndown/burnup metrics, velocity, and capacity planning.
See more jobs at Southern Talent Specialists
Doxim is hiring a Remote Implementation Specialist - Perl Developer
Doxim is looking for an Implementation Specialist – Perl Development. This person would work in one of our Professional Services teams to develop programs and scripts that process customer data files and create professional looking statements that are either printed and mailed or sent electronically. We provide print and mail services for a wide range of clients including financial institutions, insurance companies, utility companies and government municipalities. This is a remote-work position, able to be fulfilled anywhere in the United States.
- Process data files using Perl scripting and other languages to convert and manipulate data in various input formats such as Print Image, Postscript, Access, Excel, XML, ANSI and ASCII.
- Create professional looking statements for printing and mailing or electronic presentment.
- Troubleshoot support tickets submitted for currently existing document composition applications.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently to meet and exceed customer needs.
- Use various software tools to sort and prepare data for printing and mailing.
- Write scripts in third party software to perform various data operations.
- Leverage company-provided training to become an Exstream software-proficient user within the first two years in this role
- 2+ years of relevant work experience or education in computer science.
- Experience with variable data programming concepts is desired.
- Experience with .Net; C# can also be considered.
- Experience working with databases.
- Prefer experience working with a variety of file formats including Print Image, Postscript, Access, Excel, XML, ANSI and ASCII.
- Proficient with Adobe Suite, especially InDesign.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly motivated and have a strong commitment to quality.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Must possess the ability to work alone as well as in groups.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Must work well under pressure to meet due dates.
Doxim company encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Applicants with disabilities may notify us of any accommodations needed to support your participation in the recruitment process. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying. Please be aware that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for this position.
Doxim is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veterans’ status.
See more jobs at Doxim
NetGuardians is hiring a Remote Project Manager Delivery - APAC
NetGuardians is an award-winning Swiss FinTech helping financial institutions in over 30 countries to fight fraud. More than 80 banks rely on NetGuardians’ innovative ML/AI solution (3DAI) to screen, detect and prevent fraud in real time.
Project Manager Delivery - APAC
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our dynamic company. You possess excellent stakeholder management skills, with a strong ability to communicate with a large set of audience, then we would love to hear from you.
In this position, you will manage NG|Screener delivery projects for NetGuardians’ customers in the assigned region (multi-cultural and international environments), from scope definition to final closure and reporting, ensuring successful delivery of NetGuardians solution, on time, within scope and within budget.
You will ensure the handover from sales department to professional services, the project kick-off with customer and the mobilization of resources. You will manage budget, risks, communication with stakeholders, project methodology and processes, reporting and KPIs.
- · Bachelor’s in Engineering, Project management, IT or Finance, certification in Project Management (PMI, Prince2, etc.)
- · Solid project management experience in delivering IT solutions (ideally within financial institutions)
- · Financial, payment or banking institution background would be preferred
- · Proactively manages the delivery of the project to protect project margins.
- · Comfortable managing technical delivery and engaging with technical staff.
- · Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate well; establish strong working relationships; work under pressure; and be a team player.
- · Problem solving, result oriented.
- · Experience in managing and working with multi-cultural environments and virtual teams effectively.
- · Willingness to travel to foreign countries on short-term assignments (up to 20%).
- · English fluent, and any other language(s) is/are an asset.
Why join Us
- · This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast growing successful and innovative company
- · Excellent career development opportunities
- · An international experience with a global customer base
- · A dynamic environment with passionate colleagues
- · The opportunity to be a part of an exciting adventure
See more jobs at NetGuardians
TeamDynami is hiring a Remote Cloud Engineer - U.S. Remote
We are hiring a Cloud Engineer to join our Infrastructure team at TeamDynamix. This cross-functional group maintains several multi-tenant SaaS Web Applications hosted in Microsoft Azure with average uptimes of 99.999%. We use a variety of automation technologies to efficiently manage and scale our systems while focusing on reproducibility, reducing downtime, and minimizing human error. Our dynamic fosters an atmosphere of flexibility, using the right tools for the job, and avoiding single points of failure with both its systems and its experts. Each team member is encouraged to provide input into long-term decisions and learn new technologies to improve our users' experience, system stability, and competitive edge. The Cloud Engineer role will focus on maintaining and enhancing our cloud hosting network while also participating in shared Infrastructure duties. Candidates must have some familiarity with at least one scripting language and ideal applicants would have exposure to Terraform, Octopus Deploy, and Ansible or related technologies.
While our headquarters are based in Columbus, Ohio, this is a remote-eligible position for candidates living and working in the United States.
- Maintain and enhance cloud networking environment including Azure networking, F5 BigIP, and Palo Alto virtual firewalls
- Work closely with software engineers on the deployment and monitoring of our cloud based software solutions
- Identify areas to improve and scale our infrastructure
- Build, manage, and deploy solutions on virtual machines, cloud native resources, and Kubernetes
- Serve as an escalation point and provide troubleshooting guidance towards incident resolution
- Troubleshoot infrastructure issues throughout the entire technology stack
- General system administration duties such as system patching and user administration
- Rotating on-call schedule and occasional off hours work
- 5+ years in Cloud Engineering, DevOps, or Infrastructure roles
- Experience with designing, implementing, and maintaining deployments on Azure cloud or other cloud providers
- Experience with VMware/vSphere technologies
- Experience with monitoring tools to monitor the health and performance of infrastructure and applications.
- Experience with PowerShell or other scripting languages.
- Strong background in Windows environments.
- Experience with Active Directory, Domain Controllers.
Nice to Have
- Experience with SSL certificate management and certificate authorities
- Design and maintenance of automated solutions using Octopus Deploy, Terraform, Helm, PowerShell, Ansible, and other technologies
- Kubernetes / docker experience
Our Tech Stack
- Azure Cloud
- F5 BigIP Firewalls
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- Azure SQL / SQL Managed Instance
- Windows Server 2016+
- .NET Framework / IIS
- Octopus Deploy
Work better together. Our philosophy is that technology should be easy to use, own, and operate - so we put IT Service Management (ITSM), Project Portfolio Management (PPM), and Enterprise Service Management (ESM) together – on one, simple, codeless platform. From there, we focused on enterprise connectivity and workflow by delivering iPaaS with ITPA. Life is complicated enough… we make it easier. More at TeamDynamix.com, @TDXBuzz, LinkedIn.
About our benefits
- Compensation packages designed to delight (top salaries for top talent).
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, vision, and HSA for employees and their families.
- 3.5% match on 401(k) – both traditional and Roth options available.
- Paid time off, company-recognized holidays, and floating holidays.
- Flexible working hours with remote flexibility.
- Wellness resources to include legal, financial, and mental health.
- Open, collaborative work environment with a casual dress code.
- Latest equipment – company-issued laptop, dual monitors, and additional tech as needed.
- Transparency with a flat organization, weekly company meetings, and quarterly town halls.
- Backed by a west-coast based private equity firm that invests in high-growth private companies across North America.
- Passionate, caring, and awesome co-workers.
- Strong, positive culture. Check out our Glassdoor and Comparably ratings.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
At TeamDynamix, our goal is to create a remote environment which celebrates the differences that make us, us. We strive to create an inclusive and equitable space, but we realize we don’t always get it right. We’re continually working together to create mutual respect and opportunities to learn from one another and we encourage people of color, women, individuals with disabilities and LGBTQIA+ individuals to apply.
We’re looking for team members located in the U.S. regardless of race, ethnicity, age, national origin, marital status, parental status, veteran status, citizenship status, gender, gender-identity/expression, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information and any other protected or unprotected class we may have missed. Did we miss anyone? Let us know and we’ll add it here.
Equal Opportunity Statement
TeamDynamix is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.
See more jobs at TeamDynami
Cove is hiring a Remote Senior React Native Developer
About Cove: Cove is the new way to rent your home! We’re Southeast Asia’s leading branded home rental start-up making it easier, faster, and more flexible to rent comfortable homes at honest prices. In 2021 we’ve grown over 300% and have now housed over 1500 tenants across Singapore and Indonesia. Cove tenants get stylishly furnished properties, in the most awesome locations and we make their whole rental experience seamless from end to end. Our contract terms are flexible like our tenant’s lives and our rental prices include everything from utilities and wifi to weekly cleaning. All our tenants get access to our community events and perks around the city and can network with other Coveys through our community app. We are backed by strong global investors including Keppel Land, Idinvest, Picus Capital, Venturra and Xander and have raised over US$6M in funding to date. Please join us on this home rental revolution and help us realize our vision to provide millions of better homes to young people across Southeast Asia. Check us out at cove.sg or cove.id.
At Cove we reward and praise strong performance and strive to produce zero-defect results. We always aim for excellence and to always have the mindset of continuous improvement. In achieving results, we still make work fun and we completely value our team as people, not just resources in which we display care as well as empathy. Celebrating success with our team is also our priority and we highly encourage integrity and transparency.
Job Title: Senior React Native Developer
Job Type: Full-time Remote
Reports To: Head of Engineering
Role Responsibilities: Lead the new mobile app development. We're open to have someone working remotely close to Singapore Time (GMT+8)
- Design and build new cross-platform mobile app;
- Be responsible for the full product cycle from designing stage to publishing to the stores;
- Collaborate and help the frontend team (Next.js)
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- 5 years of experience as a Frontend Developer
- 2 years of experience as a React Native Developer
- Understanding of SOLID, KISS, DRY principle
- Experienced in doing Unit Testing
- Good English, both written and spoken
- Attention to detail, ability to work independently
- Had published apps in stores
Nice to have Qualifications:
- Experienced in prototyping (Figma, Sketch, Framer, etc.)
- Experience in Swift/Objective-C/Java/Kotlin
- Experience in Redux/MobX
- Experience in Next.js and Tailwind CSS
See more jobs at Cove
Rivers Agile is hiring a Remote Full Stack Software Engineer (React)
Full-Stack Software Engineer(React)
Rivers Agile specializes in building software products for other small- to medium-sized businesses primarily from our home office. As a “product company for hire,” we form into small teams tasked with the full lifecycle development of a software product. Our engineers are the heart of that. We seek engineers who are lifelong learners, passionate about their craft, and defined by their unique personality, experience, and style.
Location:Our office is on Pittsburgh’s North Shore across from PNC Park. Most of our employees work remotely and come to the office for infrequent meetings. Local candidates are encouraged to apply, but remote candidates are welcomed.
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Proficiency with one or more modern web application framework, such as:
- React (preferable)
- ASP.NET MVC
- Bootstrap, material design, or others
- Experience with one or more server-side technologies, such as:
- Competency working with relational databases (MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server, etc.)
- Demonstrated success in implementing robust user interfaces backed by enterprise-grade APIs and complex data models.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure) is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or related field. (Or equivalent experience)
- Reliably functions as an individual contributor to break down, define, estimate, design, and complete stories with minimal technical oversight as a member of a team.
- Experience operating in all areas of the application lifecycle from inception through maintenance.
- Delivers quality solutions to clients, closely adhering to accepted definitions of done and operating with an attitude of excellence.
- Takes ownership of their responsibilities and demonstrates integrity, work ethic, professionalism, and diversity in working with others.
- Participates in company activities, such as recruiting, training, and team building.
- Adapts to change and ambiguity in a resourceful, positive, and professional manner.
- Applies technical and industry knowledge to offer creative and relevant solutions to our clients
Package:salaried position, bonus program, full benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplementary), holidays, paid time off, 401(k) plan, good work-life balance, work from home optional.
See more jobs at Rivers Agile
ActiveSoft, Inc is hiring a Remote Network Engineer with Azure - Remote
Network engineer with Azure
Experience with Vnet, NSG in Azure cloud, Azure firewall, Azure waf, Azure front door, peering,
private end point and other Azure netword services
Experience with physical networking:
Cisco switches and routers, palo alto firewal,Meraki wireless access points
Palo alto virtual on Azure
- Maintain firewalls, trouble shooting etc
Experience with Domain and certificates management
- Azuure Experience with Imperva & WAF
See more jobs at ActiveSoft, Inc
Doxy.me is hiring a Remote Engineering Manager
Help us build meaningful software in healthcare used by doctors, patients, and researchers worldwide.
Doxy.me is the simple, free, and secure telemedicine solution used by over 1 million healthcare providers worldwide. Our mission is to eliminate barriers to telemedicine like cost and accessibility, so we are constantly striving to make doxy.me more accessible to everyone, everywhere. With over 350,000 telemedicine calls made through our platform every day, there are millions of people relying on us to simplify their healthcare services.
- Authentic.We are sincere and care personally. We don't let egos get in the way, getting to the right answer is more important than being right. We aren’t afraid to challenge someone directly, but not like a jerk. We focus on doing the right thing, we are the type of person who always takes the shopping cart back.
- Bright.We use our innate intelligence, talent, and curiosity to create simple, innovative, world-class solutions to problems. We just "get it". We are constantly seeking to increase our own brightness through self-improvement and combining our brightness with others.
- Effective.We are hungry self-starters who will get the job done regardless of circumstances. We don't need to be managed or told what to do. We are reliable and pride ourselves in producing high-quality, world-class results on time.
We are looking for the Engineering Manager to help us raise the bar of tech excellence and increase the effectiveness on the team and individual levels.
As an Engineering Manager, you will direct the work of engineers to ensure the best practices around software development within two cross-functional teams (up to 10 engineers in total), contributing to the process of the design and development of doxy.me application
You will be expected to be responsible for the ongoing professional development of every engineer on your team. The role of the Engineering Manager is to support individuals, and your goal should be to enhance product development through the excellence of those in your team. You will be the primary point of contact for them to come to with any difficulties that they are facing.
While you aren’t expected to spend a large percentage of time coding, you are expected to be able to evaluate and raise the technical bar and help others attain it. You will play a part in engineering, design reviews, code reviews, and will contribute to the code base directly when needed. You lead by example rather than authority.
What will be your impact?
- Mentor and guide engineers to achieve a high level of quality, reliability and productivity
- Help engineers to develop careers based on their skill levels, personalities, work styles, and with respect to business goals
- Provide continuous feedback, assess performance, address underperformance, and recognize the individual strengths and contributions of your team members.
- Ensure that the team reliably delivers high-quality products and solutions by following the best engineering practices
- Instill a spirit of continuous improvement in the team’s code, architecture, and processes, enforce technology standards
- Identify the need, hire and onboard technical staff within your teams
- Help drive engineering-wide initiatives with the rest of the technology team
- Contribute to talent philosophy management framework
- Strong technical judgment on engineering architecture and product decisions
- Proficient in mentoring engineers of all experience levels, capable of identifying an individual’s areas for improvement
- Innate desire to help engineers learn new skills and advance on their career path
- Proved experience managing one or more engineering teams at a time, 8-12 engineers in total
- Experience being a hiring manager for software engineering roles
- Benefits: 20 days paid time off, sick leave, flexible public holidays, extensive educational program, Macbook, remote working environment.
- Doxy.me tech stack:
- React, Node.js, Typescript, WebRTC, Loopback 4, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, AngularJS
- 3rd party: Vonage, Pubnub, Segment, Twilio, Stripe
- Our products:
- Doxy.me: The simple, free, and secure telemedicine solution currently usedby over 700000 doctors worldwide and helping over 500000 patients/day.
- dokbot.io: Patient-focused data collection for healthcare.
- Adhere.ly: digital adherence tool for providers and their patients.
- ItRunsInMyFamily.com: Using health history to identify the risks of cancer and other diseases that run in families.
- Our team: technologists, academics, researchers, and innovators from all over the world. English is the language used in all internal communication.
- To ensure HIPAA compliance we perform background checks after extending a job offer.
See more jobs at Doxy.me
Sittercity Incorported is hiring a Remote Senior Software Engineer, Platform - Front End
Sittercity, a Bright Horizons company, is a technology platform working to reimagine the child care industry. Finding, hiring and managing high-quality, trustworthy and enriching child care has never been simple, for parents or caregivers. We want to change that. At Sittercity, you can imagine and create solutions that will revolutionize a multi-billion industry and bring relief to parents and care providers alike, all while having a lot of fun! Boost your career as we launch into our next phase of growth and help build a platform that changes the way child care works.
As a Senior Software Engineer, Front End at Sittercity, you will bring your knowledge of modern web technologies to architect and build a fast, responsive and intuitive web and mobile experience for our users. While we’re looking to bring on a multitude of engineers across all of our cross-discipline teams, or “squads”, this exciting opportunity focuses on a team dedicated to Platform initiatives.
Our Platform Squad ensures our technology is modern while also building common services for our product squads. The platform squad has a technical focus taking on larger refactorings, common solutions, upgrades and developing tooling to make the lives of other engineers simpler. This individual will bring their front end expertise to help drive our front end architecture forward. Additionally, you will work closely with the Product Squads to improve and extend our front end platform capabilities.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, QA, other engineers and various stakeholders to develop new features
- Brainstorm with fellow team members to estimate the feasibility and implementation strategies of deliverables
- Mentor other engineers and help with code reviews
- Contribute to and drive front end best practices
- Contribute to our front end unit tests
- Be customer focused
- Help manage the day to day sprint activities
- Help manage cross-squad dependencies
- Help the team balance optimization vs re-architectures vs adding to existing legacy code (tech debt)
- Help remove hurdles and escalate issues
- 3+ years of experience as a front end engineer
- Experience with SEO and page speed optimization
- Experience with RESTful APIs, GraphQL or both
- Experience with unit testing, and writing testable code
- Some familiarity with Ruby on Rails
- Familiarity with accessibility best practices
- Familiarity with UI Regression Testing
Recognized as a Chicago Innovation Award winner and one of the best places to work byCrain’sandBuilt In Chicago, we offer an inclusive, innovative, and fun environment that rewards passionate and curious individuals. You will receive the following benefits:
- Support for flexible and remote working environments
- Generous paid time off policy, including sick and holiday
- Industry leading parental leave
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Sittercity membership, back up child/adult/elder care, and care center discounts
- Tuition assistance, college coach, and enhanced family support
- Company events, social outings, and volunteer opportunities
Sittercity is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or familial status, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law. Sittercity participates in E-Verify and background checks all employees.
Sittercity is thrilled to be recognized on @Hired’s 2021 List of Top Employers Winning Tech Talent! It’s been a tumultuous year but our commitment to prioritizing equity, efficiency, and transparency in the hiring process allowed us to continue to attract and hire amazing talent.
See more jobs at Sittercity Incorported
YPrime is hiring a Remote Software Developer I, Customer Success
Is your career in its prime? It could be!
YPrime is looking for a rockstar Software Developer Ito join our Customer Success team! In this role, you'll work as part of a cross-functional project team to deliver customized software solutions that will be used to support the clinical trials process. You'll be working on both the front-end and back-end.
You’ll be based remotelyor in our Raleigh, NC office or our Malvern, PA headquarters. At YPrime, we help our clients in the pharma and biotech industries to collect data from patients using mobile devices, assign patients to study treatment groups and dispense clinical trial drugs and supplies using web apps. We’re supporting life-altering research, one project at a time.
Does our mission sound like something you can get behind? If so, here’s what we need from you:
- Experience using C#, .NET, Angular, Test Driven Development (TDD) and SQL Server (2008, 2012, 2014), either work- or project-based
- A working understanding of Web-Services technology, Model View Controller (MVC) and Entity Framework (EF) principles
- A strong sense of personal accountability
- Time management and organizational skills
- Attentiveness to details
- A commitment to quality and follow-through
- A positive attitude
- A team-oriented spirit
Have these things too? Even better!
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- A working understanding of Visual Studios Team Services
- Prior experience in the clinical trials space, specifically in IRT, eCOA or EDC
Here are some more details about the job:
- You’ll work with Project Managers to understand system requirements and collaborate on system design
- You'll put together implementation and technical design documentation
- You'll develop software solutions that are reliable, maintainable, and efficient, with a focus on patient safety and clinical study data integrity
- You'll work with the testing team to resolve any bugs found during testing
- You'll assist the support team in troubleshooting issues that arise in the production environment
- You'll share your experiences with and make suggestions to the Product Development team in order to enhance the base products
- You'll manage the deployment of application code into all environments, and complete the appropriate documentation
What are the YPrime Perks?
- Uncapped paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits package largely subsidized by YPrime
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible working arrangements with an emphasis on work/life balance
- Friendly, smart, passionate and hard-working coworkers
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
See more jobs at YPrime
PrismHR is hiring a Remote Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Please note: This position can be remote/telecommute. We are currently accepting applications from those located in the Northeast, Midwest, and South.
This position will support our Employee Experience and Doc Management QA Team.
QA Engineers collaborate with cross-discipline project team members including software developers, product managers, and peer software test engineers to create, review and execute against quality testing plans for one or more assigned projects. QA Engineers are strong self-starters with a constant appetite for learning technology, have a passion for quality, and enjoy a challenge. This is a growing software quality assurance team, with plenty of opportunities for growth.
SPECIFIC DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in the entire development life cycle from concept to release in an Agile environment
- Develop technical test strategies for functional testing, security testing and other non-functional testing
- Develop, deliver and track progress to testing schedules, within aggressive “time-to-market” driven project environments
- Regularly summarize testing status and areas of risk
- Employ a sound test risk management approach
- Provide QA test support to ongoing Sprint development as well as release support in lower QA environments
- Analyze, track, and report on application issues and maintain documentation on project issues and defect metrics
- Interfaces with automation engineers to identify and prioritize areas for significant efficiency and confidence gains through test automation. Pitches in on automated test debugging and development efforts where possible.
- Collaborates within QA team and across product development on process improvement initiatives.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- 6+ years of software quality assurance and/or product development experience, working in an Agile environment with exposure to the full product development cycle
- Significant experience testing multi-tiered, web-based and/or mobile software products.
- Demonstrated understanding of quality assurance best practices and methodologies, including testing for performance, security, scalability, and reliability
- Solid test planning skills, providing well documented test strategies, procedures and results. Excellent troubleshooting ability.
- Experience utilizing functional and automation testing tools. Selenium experience is a strong plus, but flexibility with automation toolsets is critical.
- Experience testing database applications. Comfortable building and performing database queries.
- Strong team player with a “can do” attitude. Routinely demonstrates flexibility and is a very capable multi-tasker. Possesses solid organizational and time management skills.
- Experience driving and participating in software development / testing process improvement initiatives.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
PrismHR is a fast-paced SaaS company which provides customers with a cloud-based payroll process software application. PrismHR also provides professional services including system implementation consulting, custom configurations, and training. Lastly, via the Company’s Marketplace platform customers and end users access other human resources and employee benefits applications from PrismHR’s Marketplace Partners.
We are committed to building an inclusive, diverse community that celebrates and welcomes everyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity or any other legally protected characteristics, we consider everyone equally.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and we’d encourage you to join us whatever your background. We particularly welcome applicants from traditionally underrepresented groups.
If you require any adjustments or accommodations due to a disability, or any other reason that may help you in your interview process, please let us know.
See more jobs at PrismHR
Stellar Creative Lab is hiring a Remote Pipeline Lead/ Software Engineer
At Stellar Creative Lab we are animation! We hire stars – work with the best in the industry - work with us!
Stellar Creative Lab is hiring aPipeline Lead, who can bring his or her talent and brains to the design and development of a facility-wide CG-Animation Production Pipeline. Working with peers and facility supervisors the Pipeline/Software Lead contributes to the design and implementation of tools and techniques that empower digital artists to work efficiently by making difficult tasks easy and by making easy tasks fast.
The role requires a strong understanding of software design and development, and CG-production tools and workflows. Communication and collaboration are key from design to development in an agile environment.
What We Need:
- Demonstrated ability to understand and analyze production procedures with a non-traditional approach to problem solving.
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions while working with a team of project leads and Supervisors.
- Expert level understanding of a CG Animation pipeline.
- Proficient knowledge of, and experience with Maya, Houdini and Nuke.
- Able to define, document, mentor and communicate standards and techniques for pipeline development to create production efficiencies and ensures a consistent and high level technical quality.
Your Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with department supervisors, leads, and other TDs to map out workflows.
- Work with other TDs, supervisors, and artists to create software tools for facility use or for specific projects.
- Support and mentor other TDs.
- Troubleshoot and fix problems encountered by artists during production.
- Research and recommend pipeline techniques or workflows to improve productivity.
- Create documentation and tutorials for tools and workflows.
- Assist in training artists in the use of pipeline tools and workflows.
Your Experience, Talents and Abilities:
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer in the CG industry.
- Proficient knowledge of Linux and both C++ and Python is strongly desired.
- Working experience with one or more professional graphics packages including Maya, Houdini, and Nuke.
- Working experience with one or more open-source libraries Alembic, USD, OIIO, OCIO or Maya SDK, HDK, Nuke SDK preferred.
- Eligible to work in B.C.
- This is a remote (work from home) position, if requested work from the studio is possible.
Live in Squamish? Kelowna? Vancouver Island? Somewhere in BC with a great internet connection? We can work with that! Stellar Creative Lab encourages artists to work where they live and love where they work. Join us - we have some amazing opportunities.
In response to the COVID - 19 pandemic, Stellar Creative Lab is able to offer the following benefits:
- the option to work at the studio as well as remotely across British Columbia
- ongoing health and safety training
- support for your ergonomic workspace at home
See more jobs at Stellar Creative Lab
StudySmarter is hiring a Remote Web Automation QA Engineer (m/f/d)
Together with you, we help everyone achieve their learning goals and make StudySmarter the world's #1 learning platform!
The following tasks are awaiting you:
- Support our cross-functional teams in building high-quality StudySmarter features
- Write, verify, revise test cases and run them
- Extend test automation pipeline + implement tests using Cypress
- Create clear and accurate bug reports for engineers
- Assist with continuously optimizing our QA processes
- Participate in review and analysis of new product requirements
- Ensure each release meets well-defined quality standards by working closely on estimates, statuses and risks
- Provide compatibility checks to ensure that new product updates can be released smoothly to existing users
What you need to succeed
- You have theoretical and practical knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- You have technical background that helps to test not only UI parts of the solution but also internal integrations
- Expertise in documenting and troubleshooting errors and the ability to estimate QA activities required for our project
- Experience with writing test documentation (test plans, test cases, check lists) and testing REST API
- Collaboration skills for working with the team to ensure that issues are solved adequately
- Communication skills and upper-intermediate English (direct collaboration with stakeholders, and teammates in multi-national team)
- Ability to work in autonomous and structured manner
- Passion for digital products + motivation to build the #1 learning platform in the world
Would be a plus:
- Excellent hand-on skills in Cypress
- Practical knowledge of Appium or other mobile testing frameworks (XCTest, Espresso)
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Knowledge of test management software (e.g. TestRail, Zephyr) and tracking tools like JIRA/Confluence/Asana
- You have a lasting impact on our education system and on the learning process of millions of students and pupils
- You will be part of a great engineering team of the best European EdTech startup, which is already a global winner of the Wharton-QS Reimagine Education Awards 2020
- At StudySmarter, you have the chance to develop yourself, grow and achieve your career milestones
- We make it a point to pay market competitive salaries
- We offer you virtual shares in StudySmarter if you are interested
- Discounted fitness, recreation, massage and yoga offers throughout Germany
- Our brand-new and freshly renovated office directly at Stiglmaierplatz makes you want to get started
- You have the possibility to work remotely. At the same time, you can expect lovely colleagues, fresh fruit, free drinks and a harmonious working atmosphere.
- We like to strengthen our team spirit with fun team events: after-work parties, joint dinners, visits to the Okt