causaLens are the pioneers of Causal AI — a giant leap in machine intelligence.
We build Causal AI-powered products that are trusted by leading organizations across a wide range of industries. Our No-Code Causal AI Platform empowers all types of users to make superior decisions through an intuitive user interface. We are creating a world in which humans can trust machines with the greatest challenges in the economy, society, and healthcare.
As we continue to rapidly expand our business, we now require General Managers within Marketing & Sales to help us take advantage of the massive opportunity being presented by Causal AI.
We need a dynamic, accomplished person with a proven track record in a similar ‘start-up to scale-up’ technology environment who is capable of leading an entire business line.
The ideal candidate will relish the breadth of responsibility required to work in a fast growing scale-up organisation and will be solely accountable for all the commercial & product aspects for a specific sector within Marketing & Sales.
We are committed to diversity and are committed to ensuring that everyone feels at home
and can contribute as a peer within the business.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Set a sales strategy, forecast sales targets and ensure they are met
• Develop & Execute a product strategy for a specific Marketing & Sales sector
• Recruit & Manage a multi-disciplinary team of Data Scientists, Product Managers, Account Executives & Digital Marketing Managers
• Manage the related marketing initiatives including product marketing & lead generation
• Work closely with the centralized Product & Engineering teams to ensure your product requirements are met
• Work closely with the centralized commercial teams to ensure your sales targets are met
• By working with other members of the management team, maintain a thorough knowledge of our proposition, the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors
• Report OKRs & KPIs to the board on a monthly basis
Current machine learning approaches have severe limitations when applied to real-world business problems and fail to unlock the true potential of AI for the enterprise. causaLens is pioneering Causal AI, a new category of intelligent machines that understand cause and effect - a major step towards true artificial intelligence. Our enterprise platform goes beyond predictions and provides causal insights and suggested actions that directly improve business outcomes for leading businesses in asset management, banking, insurance, logistics, retail, utilities, energy, telecommunications and many others.
We are committed to addressing the diversity problem in the tech industry, and that starts with making sure we have a team where everyone feels at home and can contribute as a peer.
causaLens in the News
• Best Deeptech Company 2019 - Artificial Intelligence Awards
• ‘Meet causaLens, a Predictive AI For Hedge Funds, Banks, Tech Companies’ – Yahoo Finance
• ‘The U.K.’s Most Exciting AI Startups Race To Scale’ - Forbes
• ‘AllianzGI Taps Virtual Data Scientists amid War for Talent’ - Financial Times
• ‘Machine Learning Companies to watch in Europe’ - Forbes
• ‘Best Investment in Deeptech’ award - UK Business Angels Association awards
• ‘100 Most Disruptive UK Companies’ - Hotwire
• ‘causaLens Appoints Hedge Fund Veteran and Data Leaders to Advisory Board’ - Newswire
• The opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about innovation and making a difference
• Competitive remuneration
• Share option scheme
• Pension scheme
• 32 days paid holiday allowance (incl. bank holidays)
• Equipment you need to get the job done (MacBook Pro etc.)
• Good work-life balance
• Opportunities for continued learning and self-development, including courses, conferences and book budget
• Flexible work-from-home and remote days
• Cycle to work scheme
• Weekly journal club and knowledge sharing presentations
• Regular team outings, pizza Thursdays and annual company retreats
• Fruits, snacks and soft drinks in the office
• Amazing, smart, fun and inspiring colleagues, always there to support your ideas, growth and enthusiasm