Ubiquiti, Inc. is a leader across three areas: high-capacity distributed Internet access, unified information technology, and next-gen consumer electronics for home and personal use. With over 100 million devices shipped in over 200 countries and territories in the world, Ubiquiti aims to connect everyone to everything, everywhere.
We recently launched UniFi Talk - a full-featured, affordable, subscription-based, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) system that we designed for small and medium-sized businesses looking for a plug-and-play solution. We’re looking for a talented and motivated candidate to join the UniFi Talk team as a Backend Engineer. As part of our team, you would help us build and scale our world-class communications products.
What You’ll Do
- Work within a small cross-functional team to deliver and own world-class communications products
- Develop resilient, secure, and scalable cloud solutions
- Maintain a good programming style and stay up-to-date with the latest technology and trends
- Actively participate in projects and voice your ideas and solutions
What You’ll Need
- Extensive experience with Node.js
- Strong database experience (SQL, NoSQL)
- Solid knowledge of VoIP protocols - SIP, RTP, WebRTC, SDP, RTCP, TCP, UDP
- Experience with cloud media infrastructure - load balancers, gateways, Session Border Controllers, SIP and RTP proxies, STUN/TURN
- Experience with configuring PBXs
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English
- International work environment and work with global development teams
- Excellent work conditions
- Compensation package matching global standards - we can and do offer great pay, perks, and benefits
- Medical insurance
- Flexible work hours (as required)
This position is eligible either as a remote opportunity or a hybrid opportunity.
See more jobs at Ubiquiti Inc.
Apply for this job