The Philanthropy Services Division of NewsBank, inc. is looking for an Account Sales Executive to sell into our market. Insightful is a unique software that helps nonprofits know more about their donors and the topics they care about to improve philanthropic engagement. More information about insightful is available at www.insightfulphilanthropy.com
To be successful in this role, you will have proven success growing new business in your territory. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects and customers, uncover their needs, win new customers, and secure renewals. If you are entrepreneurial, motivated, results-driven, and a team player, we’d like to meet you!
· Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
· Drive new sales, upgrades, and maintain renewals
· Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
· Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
· Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
· Report on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
· Stay up-to-date with the target market and the other solution providers in it.
· 3-5 years proven success achieving or exceeding sales quotas
· Consultative Selling experience
· Strategic Selling experience
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· A positive attitude
· Attention to detail
· Ability to establish, develop and maintain a genuine relational connection with prospects and customers
· An interest and care for the work of nonprofit organizations
· Ability to deliver engaging presentations
· Experience with CRM software
NewsBank, inc. has been a premier information provider for more than 45 years. Our comprehensive resources meet the diverse research needs of public libraries, colleges and universities, schools, military and government libraries, and professionals around the world. Our corporate offices are located in beautiful and sunny Naples, Florida.
EEO Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans - VEVRAA Federal Contractor
See more jobs at NewsBank, inc.
Tapout Fitness was originally built for dedicated athletes with a focus on hard-bodied fitness. While retaining our roots in Mixed Martial Arts, Tapout Fitness has evolved to encompass full body training, inspiring the inner athlete in everyone.
Tapout Fitness is martial arts-infused fitness for all ages and fitness levels.
We have created immersive fitness programming, and high intensity interval training (HIIT) classes, that incorporate movements influenced by boxing, kickboxing and other martial arts.
Our individualized approach and positive community deliver unmatched results.
Tapout Fitness is the fastest way to fit.
Tapout Fitness combines the Martial Arts philosophy of discipline, determination and respect, with the energy of cardio, weight training and high intensity interval training (HIIT). This fusion fully integrates the mind and body, delivering a transformative fitness experience.
See more jobs at TOGyms, LLC