Support a variety of business activities with graphic design and layout across multiple programs and channels. The graphic designer is responsible for delivering digital, print and multimedia designs aligned to Botkeeper brand identity. Ideal candidates will look beyond the ask to deliver solutions that bring personality, edginess and “wow factor” to designs while remaining true to corporate identity. Must be technology-driven and willing to work the night shift.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Concept, design, and produce graphic assets for a broad range of needs, including but not limited to: web; email; social media; presentations; conference booth designs; signs; premiums (give-aways); guides; manuals; charts and graphs; and flyers
- Research, assess and acquire appropriate stock photography, video and illustrations
- Work with supervisor to schedule and prioritize jobs
- Ensure availability of up-to-date brand assets to Botkeeper staff
- Work with Director of Content Marketing Strategy to keep content up-to-date, relevant and fresh
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, PLATFORMS AND ABILITY
- Expert-level user of Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat required
- Video/audio production experience helpful
- Working knowledge of Google’s office suite required
- Mac or Windows proficiency required
- Slack and ZOOM helpful
- Technical proficiency and ability to learn company’s tech platforms quickly
- Creative thinker, able to look beyond a brief
- Deadline-driven and self-motivated
- Hubspot expertise (given priority)
- Exceptional English communication skills required
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound (if it takes you two bounds, we might still consider it)
- 5-7 years of design experience in a corporate environment
- At least 2 years print design experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Graphic Design or a related field
- Previous experience with the accounting profession
- Hubspot knowledge and/or certification
- Illustration ability
- Photographic retouching and compositing
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Lift and carry up to 15 pounds
- Rarely: able to travel by plane
Botkeeper provides bookkeeping to businesses using a powerful combination of skilled accountants and automated data entry through the use of machine learning and AI. Our clients receive 24/7 accounting and support as well as incredible insight into their financials with beautiful dashboards and unlimited reporting. The platform easily integrates with a client’s bank accounts, credit cards, HR system, and POS system, and makes appropriate entries and adjustments to their QuickBooks Online accounts, providing businesses with a 24/7 AI-driven Botkeeper. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA.
We offer PTO, competitive compensation, HMO Program, health insurance, vision reimbursement and other cool perks that awaits. Additional benefits include our annual company retreat, incredible opportunities for career growth, continued professional education, and collaboration with our team of smart, supportive colleagues.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Botkeeper is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we encourage all to apply to join our team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.