As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll have the ability to work in a collaborative and engaging environment with one goal, connecting customers with services that add value to their lives! Don’t worry about being an expert yet- we’ll equip you with all the knowledge and training you need. You’ll identify the unique needs of each customer, match customers with products and services, exercise emotional intelligence and leave the customer with peace of mind that they found the right solution that provides maximum value to their situation.
A Day in the Life of a Customer Service Representative:
- Communicating with customers through inbound calls – that’s right, no cold calls or telemarketing!
- Identifying customer needs through active listening and displaying empathy.
- Using multiple computer systems to research and schedule essential services (and in some cases, providing price points that meet the needs of the customer. Using dual monitors will be necessary).
- Following each client’s guidelines and protocols.
- Creating a “WOW” factor in every interaction through utilizing exceptional communication skills, exercising call control and ensuring efficiency.
- Regular 1:1 coaching sessions with your supervisor to ensure you regularly meet key performance indicators.
Why Choose Us:
Working with Nationwide Inbound comes with benefits like:
- Seasonal Overtime Opportunities
- Refer-A-Friend bonuses
- Flexible scheduling options
- Career advancement in a fast-growing organization. (We promote from within, offering many internal growth opportunities).
- Professional-oriented culture where you’ll make lifetime connections.
What it Takes to Succeed in this Role:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- We operate 24/7 and offer a variety of scheduling options, but there is some flexibility offered as business needs change.
- Strong computer skills including use of multiple programs required. Must be able to pass a 27-30 WPM typing test and a customer service assessment.
- Sales, customer service and/or call center experience preferred, but not required
- Demonstrate empathetic and friendly nature in every interaction.
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to train and work independently.
- You are result-oriented and enjoy setting and achieving your goals
We are Nationwide Inbound:
Nationwide Inbound Inc. is a full-service customer contact center that provides professional, cost-effective services to companies of all sizes. Over 25 years ago, we began as a single-seat answering service. Today, we have grown immensely all while earning the trust of hundreds of companies across North America. We have extensive experience in the Home Service industry, and provide quality service for over 50 other industries as well. From day one, our goal and driving force has been to assist businesses with the highest quality of customer support.
Flexible work from home options available.
Are you looking for a career with flexible hours and opportunity for growth? Nationwide Inbound is the place for you! We are expanding our teams and looking for the best our area has to offer.
Nationwide Inbound Inc. is a full-service customer contact center that provides professional, cost-effective services to companies of all sizes. Over 20 years ago we began as a single seat answering service. Today, we have immensely grown to earn the trust of hundreds of companies across North America in Home Services and 50 other industries. From day one our goal and driving force has been to assist businesses with the highest quality of customer support.