What to expect as a Developer Marketing Lead at Elastic Path?
We are looking for a developer advocate to lead our developer marketing initiatives at Elastic Path. The right candidate is a builder. Someone who has an authentic passion for innovating with commerce technology that is matched only by their excitement to share that work and teach others. They are an active part of the developer community and conversation.
The Developer Marketing Lead will serve as the voice and face of Elastic Path to the developer community. Above all, you will use Elastic Path’s products and playbooks as the foundation for building, showcasing, and engaging with developers.
Location: This is a remote role based in Canada or the United States - candidates are required to be currently located in either country to be considered. We have a preference for those located close to Boston, MA, Toronto, ON or Vancouver, BC as we have office hubs in those locations and many team members located there. Elastic Path is a Remote First employer, so you’ll have the tools to work from wherever you are based.
- Content Creation. You will lead the charge on tools that help builders build. From sample data to starter kits, templates and tutorials, you will be at the center of our strategy to quickly enable developers to get started with Elastic Path's products. Lead the show and tell conversation around new products and capabilities as they release. Tools like Loom and Chalkist will be daily drivers for you.
- Audience and Community.You know how to get the message out and drive engagement. You’ll find the right ways to get content out through LinkedIn, Reddit, Discord, Hacker News, and other communities where our audience is hanging out.
- Strategic Partnerships.Help drive awareness for Elastic Path through collaboration with our tech partners and bring a solution mindset to key strategic opportunities for the business.
- Communication.Create an effective feedback loop between community input and Elastic Path’s product and marketing teams to elevate Elastic Path’s products and delight users.
- Compliance.Understand and apply Elastic Path security policies, processes, and controls as required, in day-to-day tasks.
What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
- Prior startup experience required.
- Experience building and marketing products to developers.
- Command of the Jamstack, specifically React/Next.js, Tailwind CSS, REST APIs, and experience with headless commerce platforms.
- Comfort being on video and communicating clearly.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak to a wide range of stakeholders.
- You’re an active community member within the MACH or composable community.
Who we are:
Elastic Path is on a mission to break through the barriers that prevent commerce leaders from delivering extraordinary shopping experiences. Today, that means making Composable Commerce accessible to all brands by reducing the cost, time, and overall risk of implementing and managing a multi-vendor approach. With Elastic Path, both business and tech teams are able to innovate on their own terms, fully embrace composability, and in turn, never compromise on what’s possible. Learn more at www.elasticpath.com.
Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Team. Be the Customer. The values we live by.
- At Elastic Path we are on a mission to provide pay transparency, and share information freely and openly whenever possible. Our salary ranges are country specific and are based on national data. The salary for this position in Canada ranges from $89,320 - 122,815 CAD and in the United States ranges from $102,280 - 140,635 USD per annum. Compensation is determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of each applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data.
- We go the extra mile to provide you & your family with exceptional benefits, wherever you may be located. This includes paid vacation and sick leave, stock options, full extended health, dental and additional coverages.
- You’ll get access to annual stipends for your own professional development, remote working and more.
- We are a Remote-First company, however we have five office hub locations in our major cities. If you live in proximity to one of our Hubs you’ll have the option to flex between remote and in-office if desired!
- We provide solutions to bring all teams together for collaboration and connection throughout the year.
- We have a Work from Anywhere program that gives you the freedom to work from anywhere in the world, for up to 3 months within a 12 year period. Talk about travel perks!
- Outstanding Company Culture - Certified Great Place to Work organization in Canada, US and UK
- You can check out all this and more about us on our careers page.
Elastic Path is an equal opportunities employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We value and celebrate diversity in its many forms, and we strive to provide an inclusive and safe workplace where each person feels respected, supported, and accepted – however they choose to identify.
Disclaimer:Please be aware of targeted employment scams. If you are being considered for a position with Elastic Path, you will always receive direct communications from us via our ATS Jobvite, or our personal Elastic Path domain email addresses; [email protected].