IT Operations Systems Administrator
Systems Administrator IT Operations
We are seeking a Systems Administrator to join our IT Operations team with experience in managing systems in a complex computing environment. Applicants will be able to provide reliable and complex solutions to tickets that come from our internal customers and assist in maintenance efforts such as, upgrading existing systems, and work on projects to assist with Imperva systems operations. Responsibilities include deploying and troubleshooting systems running on disparate platforms (e.g. Windows, Linux, Mac, AWS, GCP, Azure). To be successful, you will need a strong technical background, be a creative problem solver, be motivated to
advance in the field, and to work well in a team-oriented environment.
● Provide support, maintenance, and configuration for both internal and external customer-facing production systems, such as web and software servers
● Manage monitoring for critical and customer-facing systems
● Promptly respond to critical alerts and collaborate with the relevant teams to resolve, investigate, and document solutions
● Install, update, maintain and configure applications and systems to support Imperva’s IT Employee Technology team
● Review and resolve incident and problem tickets
● Assist with postmortem and root cause analysis processes for outages
● Assist with escalations from the different IT teams and end-users
● Collaborate within IT to create and update policies and procedures
● Participate in a rotational 24x7 on-call coverage to handle and resolve urgent issues
● Collaborate with the Information Security, Networking, and Infrastructure teams to
design and maintain secure technology at all times
● Train and mentor other IT team members
● Stay abreast of new technologies
Qualifications and Skills:
● Required: Minimum 3-5 years system administration experience supporting complex IT environments
● Critical thinking in complex environments with exceptional troubleshooting skills
● Ability to interact with end users to evaluate and solve problems.
● Detailed knowledge and experience with Windows Server, Windows 10 OS, MacOS, and Linux, including designing, installing, configuring, and maintaining such systems
● Knowledge in SCCM, creating packages, testing, deploying and running windows update cycles.
● Knowledge in JAMF, creating packages, testing, deploying and running Mac OS X update cycles.
● Knowledge of server virtualization technologies such as VMware and Cloud Services including AWS Workspaces.
● Ability to create clear and concise technical documentation.
● Quickly learn and comprehend new technical information.
● Motivated self-starter with a Can-Do Get-To-Yes attitude
● Experienced in scripting for Windows or Mac (both Big Plus); PowerShell and shell.
● Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
● High organization skills with the ability to manage multiple initiatives at a time.
● Must be a team player.
This role is 100% remote
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
See more jobs at Imperva
Business Systems Administrator
See more jobs at Simple Mills
Systems Administrator - Remote
See more jobs at TransVoyant
TS Cleared Systems Administrator
See more jobs at Latitude, Inc.
See more jobs at PEC, Inc.
See more jobs at RELI Group, Inc.