At a glance:
Myers-Holum Delivery Managers play a dual role as player-coach. This position is critical in providing day-to-day support to a team of direct reports while managing a small client portfolio of engagements. A successful DM at Myers-Holum can prioritize their schedule to assist with escalations, solution architecting, and recruiting support to ensure priorities are measured and handled. Our Delivery Managers not only manage a team of direct reports but invest in their team’s future by providing a clear path to achievements, upward mobility, or lateral opportunities.
- Manage a team of 3-8 direct reports (from Analyst to Team Lead level) including ongoing performance and project outcomes
- Assist with company growth by providing recruiting support through interviewing candidates and working closely with leadership and the talent team on hiring decisions
- Train and onboard new hires with top focus on providing a positive employee experience. Align new hires to MHI Methodologies and ensure they have the support needed for a successful start and future to the firm
- Perform quality management of deliverables on portfolio of projects for both functional consulting and project management tracks
- Lead account management activities leading to referenceable customers, including: hosting strategic business integration discussions, managing upsells and future dated projects, and escalation handling in a remote or in-person capacity as requested by the client, including but not limited to video or onsite interaction
- Manage change control on projects, ensuring communication is proactive to internal and external contacts in the event any changes need to occur
- Work closely with other internal teams through different phases of client projects, providing detailed knowledge transfers between development, integrations, and managed services teams
- Manage end-to-end ERP implementations acting in sponsor and/or Project/Program Manager role
- Involvement with business development, attending events, sourcing new leads and solution architecting
- Accounting functional background (CPA or Operational)
- Prior experience managing a team of 3+ direct reports including 1:1’s, performance reviews and other people management activities
- Ability to prioritize and use business etiquette to ensure communication and support are set up for internal teams and clients
- Certified NetSuite ERP Consultant is ideal or is working toward the ERP certification
- Undergraduate degree or MBA in field of Business, Finance, Accounting, Software or relevant field
- Individual has led and acted in a Solution Architect capacity across varying project sizes and complexity; from small through enterprise level implementations across different ERP platforms.
- Individual has at least 10-15 end-to-end NetSuite implementations and has hands-on Technical/Functional NetSuite ERP Implementation experience.
- Strong background in finance/accounting, consulting and advisory services, general services-specific industry experience
- Comprehensive understanding of landscape of web technologies and standards
- Experience and knowledge of best practices surrounding ERP and proven methodologies
- Understand SDLC, project management methodology (Agile/Waterfall)
- To elevate into a player-coach role where you will train, motivate, and support direct reports
- Continuous involvement in your own project engagements and client relationships
- Contribute to a company’s ongoing initiatives through process improvement and driving positive change
- Have visibility into executive leadership while providing decision-making capabilities for the firm
Why Become an MHIer
Your Life at Myers-Holum &What you Can Expect:
Do you desire collaboration? Are you ready to shape your future and positively influence change for your customers? If so, then it's time to join the MHI Team where you can own your individuality and collaborate with other curious and thought-provoking minds. Discover what you are capable of by paving your path through MHI using your expertise and discovering your true potential.
Every MHIer is committed to our mission and operating principles; We remain curious as we lead with a genuine interest in people, ideas, and the unknown. We remain humble in knowing we can change how we currently do things and it is our ability to learn and grow that makes us a success. We remain resilient in understanding that success is not linear and that through reflection and a steadfast passion for betterment, we can continue our mindful and purposeful growth.
A little about “Us”
We’ve been around for 40 years. You’ll get stability & growth with us. Myers-Holum is a technology and management consulting firm that was founded in 1981 and continues to grow year after year. Today we have over 400 remote employees sitting across ten countries; United States, Canada, Mexico, Chile, Uruguay, Philippines, Vietnam, India & Pakistan.
The Partnerships we’ve built.Our cutting-edge technology partners include Oracle NetSuite, Stripe, Google Cloud Platform, Zone Billing, Celigo, and Boomi all working with us to provide the best customer experience throughout each implementation.
Our Structure.We’re a boutique firm with a strong internal framework. Our powerful model includes robust Sales, Solution Architecture, Resourcing & Enablement, Consulting, Project Management, Managed Services & Development, and Integration departments with subject matter experts sitting in each function.
Our Employees.We’re a company that recognizes we’re only as strong as our people and each person who joins our firm contributes to our well-being. We strive to ensure all employees have a career path within Myers-Holum for both upward and lateral opportunities while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
We’re growing and making waves along the way, join us on this journey!
- MHI offers a competitive base salary, incentive pay, and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision,retirement plan,and paid time off. Full package offerings are based on the Country in which you reside.
- Company access to training and full coverage for certification/exam fees in a variety of products and professional skill sets
- Career growth and upward mobility to meet your long-term career goals with mid-year and annual reviews scheduled on a recurring basis
- MHI invests in our employee’s health by offering a company medical insurance policy that covers 100% of premiums for the individual employee and manager’s dependants with a ZERO deductible in the United States
- Remote working opportunity when not traveling for client requirements with full access to the team through technology
Our interview process is efficient and provides you with an opportunity to showcase your strengths, current abilities and share your future career aspirations while learning whether Myers-Holum would be a good fit for you. You will be paired with a member of our recruiting team who will handle all of the logistics as well as provide thoughtful feedback after each touchpoint to ensure you are kept within the loop from start to finish. Our recruiting timeline can be flexible to align with your circumstances; our typical timeline can take 2-4 weeks to complete however this can be adjusted or expedited depending on your needs. You can expect the following touchpoints when interviewing with MHI
- 30-minute call with our recruiting team
- 60-minute video call with a MHI Team Lead, Delivery Manager, or Practice Manager
- 90-minute interactive “Case Study” session with a Delivery Manager or Practice Manager
- Executive leadership review and decision making
A reasonable estimated salary range for this position is $150,000 - 180,000 USD. Total compensation for this role also will include a personal incentive plan with the potential for an additional $5,000 to $100,000 per year plus an additional monthly management incentive. This position and compensation range is for candidates who reside in the United States. Our compensation ranges and packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate.It is not a common practice or guaranteed for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range and compensation decisions aredetermined usinga wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to; skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications, and specific location due to cost of living & labor considerations; All of which will be considered during the interview and offer process.Salary ranges and incentive plans will differ in other countries in which MHI pays local currency.
We are dedicated to fostering a workplace environment that upholds and promotes equal employment opportunity, free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.