We’re looking for a talented graphic designer to join our in-house marketing team!Onsite, hybrid, and fully remote options available.
Who we are
We're the marketing department who helped grow our firm into one of the largest law firms in NC because we hire smart, driven people.
We were recently voted the Best Place to Work in the Triangle for a company our size, and the future looks as bright as ever. We continue to grow rapidly and opportunities abound for the right person.
This position would serve all companies under the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin umbrella, which includes multiple law practices, and a software company.
The job (print + web graphics)
Much of the work is print design (brochures, flyers, booklets, etc.) and graphics for webpages, but as a small creative team in a large firm, no two days are the same.
It’s exciting, innovative, and a good fit for high-energy creatives who want to work in a variety of mediums. We might design a t-shirt one day, create a direct mail kit the next, and hold a photo shoot the following.
Assigned jobs will largely depend on your skills and interests.
- At least 3 years of professional graphic design experience (or equivalent degree)
- High attention to detail and organization
- A creative, can-do attitude
Excited? If so, please reply with:
- A cover letter (including salary requirements)
- Your resume
- Three professional references we can contact, with both phone numbers and email addresses for each
- Your portfolio of past work