Personio is a modern all-in-one HR operating system that customers love. As one of Europe’s fastest-growing technology companies, we are helping back-office teams across the continent become more effective, efficient, and strategic while reducing the effort by all employees to perform HR processes. Our core purpose is to enable better organizations by helping businesses put their people first.
Recruiting and hiring are critical needs for every business to ensure that they can grow and thrive. With this role, you’ll be working on a product that supports SMEs to find and hire the right talent to set their businesses up for success. You won’t only be touching the lives of Recruiters and Hiring Managers, but helping Candidates find the right place for them to be happy and successful in their careers.
For this role, we are looking for an experienced Lead Product Manager to join our Portfolio of Apps domain and take ownership of the future of Personio’s Recruiting Product. This is a strategic and rewarding role that will work cross-functionally with customers, other technical teams, and senior leadership to shape how the Recruiting product will evolve in the long term and how it maximizes its value for Personio across current and future target markets. You will be responsible for defining the strategy to get the recruiting product closer to the value proposition we envision together with your engineering partner, as well as executing on it for maximum customer and business impact.
You have spent 7+ years building incredible user experiences for B2B or B2C platforms with diverse product offerings. You are comfortable with both, core product as well as 0 to 1 product work, and don’t shy away from technical challenges along the way. You are obsessed with finding the right way forward for customers and the business and are fluent in evaluating it with partners across engineering, research, and design. You have a strong understanding of data and making data-informed decisions is second nature to you.
- Understand, co-create, articulate, and evolve the vision and strategy of the Recruiting Product
- Create a strategic game plan and co-drive buy-in with executive leadership around contents and funding.
- Define, plan, and execute a roadmap to bring the recruiting product to the next level so that recruiters can go back to really focusing on the candidate
- Align your team around strategic goals, relevant KPIs, and measures of success
- Systematically analyze customer feedback in collaboration with Design, User Research, and customer-facing stakeholders
- Break down complex problems and write clear documentation in collaboration with Design, Engineering, and domain leadership
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities
- Mentor and develop fellow PM team members working alongside you on the product
- Support shaping the future setup of the tribe to achieve the best business outcomes.
- Deliver updates and represent the team’s progress to stakeholders, including members of the executive team