Working for AccuLynx:
AccuLynx is a fast-growing SaaS provider of CRM/project management software for roofing contractors. With more than 10 years in the business and impressive year-over-year revenue growth, we have quickly established ourselves as the leading software product in this multi-billion dollar industry.
We are actively looking for a passionate Android Software Engineer to evolve our Mobile SaaS offering. This role requires someone who loves the craft of building great software and is passionate about the user experience. AccuLynx is developing the next generation of construction management tools for the mobile space. Construction management is an emerging market that allows us to be creative and inventive on a daily basis.
We are headquartered out of Beloit, WI and would love to have you join us for major planning sessions and meetings, but this role has the option to be remote.
What You Will Do:
- You will work independently within a smart and passionate team. No code monkeys here!
- You will build useful features for our customers.
- You will contribute to product decision making.
- You will have time to learn and innovate.
- You will have fun. We enjoy game days, nerf wars, and company outings.
Here Are Some Projects You Might Work On:
- Implement real time communication between our customers.
- Integrate with more native capabilities like advanced dialing and calendaring.
- Solve advanced mapping and geolocation problems.
- Build offline capabilities for our customers that work in remote locations.
- Utilize all the room a phone and tablet can give us.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in native Android development (Kotlin).
- Experience in full-stack mobile development.
- Smart and gets things done.
- Belief that performance is a feature.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience with iOS and/or Xamarin development
- Experience with Gradle
- Experience with Fastlane
- Experience with our backend stack: C#, Sql Server, Redis, ElasticSearch, Git.
- Contributions to OSS projects, Stackoverflow, or other communities.
- Familiarity with Agile/KanBan methodologies.
Why We Love AccuLynx:
AccuLynx’s success as the #1 business management software for roofing contractors over the past 11 years is thanks to us investing in our employees, maintaining company values and focusing on a strong company culture. Our positive work environment has allowed us to retain employees that have been with us since our company’s inception and has provided the solid groundwork for us to develop an industry-leading product while exceeding our customer’s expectations. Because of our commitment to our company values and culture, we were recently officially recognized as a Great Place to Work Certified™ organization, with 90% of our employees naming AccuLynx as a great place to work.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team’s shared belief in AccuLynx's mission promotes a culture of collaboration, innovation and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Attractive compensation packages
- Flexible paid time off
- Competitive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K matching and safe harbor contributions
Our Interview Process:
We do not hire based on buzzwords or popular acronyms. We expect you to be a master of your domain and be eager to learn any technology or language in the future. We aim to reply to your application within a week of receiving it. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do at AccuLynx. The stages include:
- CV, open source code, or public portfolio review
- Phone interview with an HR Rep
- Face to Face or video conversation with a few members of your team.
Please, no 3rd party inquiries.
AccuLynx is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and employing a diverse workforce. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.
Get the word out!
Get a trackable link to share anywhere.Get Job LinkLocation