At Webflow, our mission is to bring development superpowers to everyone. Webflow is the leading visual development platform for building powerful websites without writing code. By combining modern web development technologies into one platform, Webflow enables people to build websites visually, saving engineering time, while clean code seamlessly generates in the background. From independent designers and creative agencies to Fortune 500 companies, millions worldwide use Webflow to be more nimble, creative, and collaborative. It’s the web, made better.
We’re looking for a Director, Marketing Automation & Technology to help us rapidly advance our Marketing Automation & Technology practice. In this critical leadership role, you’ll work both hands on and lead strategy around automated marketing efforts across the organization.
About the role
- Location: Remote-first (United States; BC & ON, Canada)
- Exempt status
- The cash compensation for this role is tailored to align with the cost of labor in different U.S. geographic markets. The base pay for this role ranges from $157,600 in our lowest geographic market up to $227,400 in our highest geographic market. These figures are in $USD and apply to candidates in the United States. The specific base pay within the range will be determined by the candidate’s geographic location, job-related experience, knowledge, qualifications, and skills.
- Reporting to the VP, Growth
As a Director, Marketing Automation & Technology, you’ll …
- Guide Strategic Vision: Develop and execute a forward-thinking strategy for marketing automation and technology, aligning with Webflow's mission to empower users and revolutionize web development.
- Team Leadership: Build and lead a high-performing marketing automation team, providing mentorship and guidance to foster professional growth and ensure the successful execution of campaigns.
- Maximize our MarTech & Automation stack:Both lead a team and work hands on to maximize our usage of marketing technology and promote more automation across acquisition, expansion, and retention initiatives
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Foster seamless collaboration with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product development, and customer success, to ensure cohesive and effective implementation of marketing automation initiatives.
- Data-Driven Decision Making: Utilize data analytics and insights to continuously refine and optimize marketing automation strategies, identifying opportunities for improvement and ensuring key performance indicators are met or exceeded.
In addition to the responsibilities outlined above, at Webflow we will support you in identifying where your interests and development opportunities lie and we'll help you incorporate them into your role.
You’ll thrive as a/an Director, Marketing Technology & Automation if you:
Marketing Automation Expertise: Have lead advanced marketing automation practices at scale, including directly owning tools like Marketo, Pardot, HubSpot, Etc
- Innovation Champion: You thrive in an environment that values innovation. Your passion for staying ahead of industry trends and emerging technologies drives a culture of innovation within your team. You're not afraid to explore new ideas and technologies to push the boundaries of what's possible in marketing automation.
- Analytical Excellence: Your proficiency in data analysis is unparalleled. You excel in interpreting complex data sets, drawing actionable insights, and using analytics to refine and optimize marketing automation initiatives. Your data-driven approach ensures precision in decision-making and continuous improvement.
Strategic Visionary & Executor: You have a keen strategic mindset, capable of envisioning and executing innovative marketing technology strategies that align with broader business objectives. Your ability to see the bigger picture enables you to drive transformative changes in our marketing automation landscape.
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Research shows that you may still be considered for a role if you meet just half of the requirements.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Obsess over customer experience. We deeply understand what we’re building and who we’re building for and serving. We define the leading edge of what’s possible in our industry and deliver the future for our customers.
- Move with heartfelt urgency. We have a healthy relationship with impatience, channeling it thoughtfully to show up better and faster for our customers and for each other. Time is the most limited thing we have, and we make the most of every moment.
- Say the hard thing with care. Our best work often comes from intelligent debate, critique, and even difficult conversations. We speak our minds and don’t sugarcoat things — and we do so with respect, maturity, and care.
- Make your mark. We seek out new and unique ways to create meaningful impact, and we champion the same from our colleagues. We work as a team to get the job done, and we go out of our way to celebrate and reward those going above and beyond for our customers and our teammates.
Benefits & wellness
- Equity ownership (RSUs) in a growing, privately-owned company
- 100% employer-paid healthcare, vision, and dental insurance coverage for employees and dependents (US; full-time Canadian workers working 30+ hours per week), as well as Health Savings Account/Health Reimbursement Account, dependent on insurance plan selection. Employees also have voluntary insurance options, such as life, disability, hospital protection, accident, and critical illness
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for both birthing and non-birthing caregivers, as well as an additional 6-8 weeks of pregnancy disability for birthing parents to be used before child bonding leave. Employees also have access to family planning care and reimbursement.
- Flexible PTO with an mandatory annual minimum of 10 days paid time off, and sabbatical program
- Access to mental wellness coaching, therapy, and Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly stipends to support health and wellness, as well as smart work, and annual stipends to support professional growth
- Professional career coaching, internal learning & development programs
- 401k plan and financial wellness benefits, like CPA or financial advisor coverage
- Commuter benefits for in-office workers
Temporary employees are not eligible for paid holiday time off, accrued paid time off, paid leaves of absence, or company-sponsored perks.
Be you, with us
At Webflow, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Not ready to apply, but want to be part of the Webflow community? Consider following our story on our Webflow Blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, and/or Glassdoor.
To join Webflow, you'll need valid U.S. or Canadian work authorization depending on the country of employment.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.