About Open Systems
Open Systems delivers cybersecurity beyond expectations. We partner with organizations to boost the security performance of their digital transformations. Our award-winning Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) services connect and protect customers today, while increasing their security maturity for tomorrow.
Open Systems’ Mission Control SOCs and NOCs are staffed by certified, outcome-obsessed engineers who provide 24x7 global coverage. They leverage a platform backed by data science and years of fine tuning complex processes to better understand and reduce attack surfaces. Our deep expertise as a 5-time Microsoft Gold Partner accelerates and simplifies the path to security maturity by unlocking the value of existing investments in Microsoft security tools.
Deployed in nearly 10,000 locations across 184 countries, Open Systems has earned an out of this world 97% retention rate. No wonder our customers call it crazy good cybersecurity.
Discover more at open-systems.com.
Discover more at www.open-systems.com.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Open Systems, you will be responsible for bringing our MDR solution to market. You will act as a product expert and evangelize our solutions with customers, analysts and partners. You will engage cross-functionally with our internal teams - including the product, marketing and sales teams - as well as our customers and analysts, to help design, plan and execute the go-to-market strategy that drives measurable success. This will include leading product launches, defining sales plays, enabling field teams and channel partners, content development and building differentiated messaging to increase awareness and demand.
We are looking for an eager product marketer. A self-starter who excels in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone who is passionate about security, and about learning how customers work, their pain points, their needs, and about their alternatives / our competition. We’re looking for someone with experience working with an extended distributed team. Someone with a creative mindset, and ear for how the customer talks/thinks. An eye for quality is crucial, along with the ability to grasp and translate complex technical topics into simple, compelling messages. And we are looking for a strong collaborator who can rally cross-functional teams to build and execute product launches and sales plays.
- Product/Service Launches: Lead product/service launches of new offerings, capabilities and releases and participate in managing the cross-functional implementation of those plans.
- Messaging: Create compelling, differentiated messaging and positioning, with a clear understanding of the target customer and the core capabilities of the offering.
- Field Enablement: Position our sales and channel organizations to win through effective sales enablement tools and initiatives including the creation of key sales plays, battlecards, playbooks, training, demos, and competitive updates.
- Channel Activation: Work closely with our Partner Alliances team to activate our channel by building compelling messaging and enablement materials for strategic partners.
- Content: Develop and keep fresh content including collateral, thought leadership and solution presentations, website content, videos, blogs, by-lined articles and more to execute communication strategies and accelerate the buyer’s journey.
- Market Intel: Stay abreast of industry news and events, industry analyst reports and social activity. Drive competitive analysis, win/loss analysis and pricing analysis. Leverage these to refine the GTM strategy, educate key constituents, and drive awareness and demand generation.
- Work with Analyst Relations and Press Relations to raise awareness and position our company and offerings.
- A passion for cyber security and the continuous learning that comes as part of this field
- 3+ years of security software product marketing experience.
- Strong ability to multitask with proven track record of execution on product launches, initiatives/programs, sales and channel deal support
- Experience in InfoSec markets (EDR, MDR, SIEM, SOAR, MSSPs, Security Posture Management, etc.) strongly desired.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in ambitious business situations, be open to “building the plane as we fly it”.
- A passion for converting complex, technical topics into audience appropriate content based on your very strong written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
What we offer
Want to join a crazy good cybersecurity team? You’ll be among people who believe in:
Caring PASSIONATELY about keeping our customers safe – We’re dedicated to solving problems. Whatever it takes.
Thinking UNCONVENTIONALLY to stay ahead – The world never fails to surprise us. So let’s surprise it first.
Doing the hard work to make things SIMPLE – Craft and hone something that delights in its simplicity.
Working COLLABORATIVELY to build success – The power of the team will always make us faster and better.
As a testament to this, Open Systems has been recognized as an outstanding place to work. You’ll be surrounded by smart teams who enrich your experience and provide opportunities you will need to develop your skills and advance your career.
This is a Remote position and can be located anywhere in the United States
Come as you are! We search for amazing people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. Open Systems welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.