Sign up on Day 1 of employment to get immediate access to your earnings and never wait for payday again!
Looking to do meaningful work helping others in the community as a Corporate Recruiter?
Pathways – one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services, is in search of a compassionate, caring, growth-minded Corporate Recruiter.
For your passion and dedication as a Corporate Recruiter, we offer paid training, career advancement opportunities, medical/dental/vision, PTO, paid holidays, and much, much more (read below)! We realize that your growth is paramount to our continued reputation of quality and service excellence, so we are ready to invest in YOU from day one!
About Your Role...
Pathways is seeking an innovative and purpose-driven individual to join our team as a Corporate HR Recruiter. This position will support one of the largest operations for Pathways. We are looking for an individual that will work closely with State Directors and hiring managers to assess their recruiting and business needs and successfully hire candidates. The candidate will explore and implement practices that allow Pathways to attract “best in class” talent.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-5 years of high volume, full/partial life recruitment with a focus on hard-to-fill and non-exempt level positions.
- The ideal candidate must reside in Pennsylvania or in Eastern Time Zone
- Work closely with Operations to ascertain hiring needs, job posting formulation, consistent communication ,and exceptional customer service throughout the recruitment process
- Conducts strategy meetings with State Directors and/or hiring managers to identify expectations, clarify processes and provide regular updates. Follows the communication plan that promotes a partnership for acquiring the necessary talent
- Responsible for sourcing and generating the pipeline to maintain a successful offer acceptance rate (achieving quarterly hiring goals). Leveraging knowledge of the Operations hiring needs and search requirements to successfully source and match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful. Develop and maintain a qualified candidate pool through a variety of sourcing techniques, including networking, referrals, relevant social media and web-based searches, and various other outreaches
- Communicate effectively with the hiring managers and interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Deliver practical strategies, guides, and techniques to help hiring managers and interviewers phone screen, interview, select, and sell the candidates that will maximize success in the company. Share and exchange information with all levels of management to report ongoing status
- In partnership with Corporate, oversee the maintenance of the internal and external websites for consistent branding and up-to-date job postings
- Develop strategic business relations with key stakeholders to include State Directors, Hiring managers, key state leadership, and Corporate/Regional Human Resources Business Partners
- Collects and processes requisitions to fill new or vacant positions
- Utilize Careeplug ATS to ensure effective and appropriate reports are in place to analyze staffing needs and proactively impact change
- Understand the state’s recruiting dashboard/metrics and adjust recruiting efforts based on the data trends
- Participate in networking events, such as job fairs, industry conferences, outplacement firm events, etc. to identify qualified candidates.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in State-of-the-Art recruiting practices
- Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all customers of the organization with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day
- Ensure legal compliance in regard to all staffing initiatives and related programs
- Other duties as assigned
Perks of Working Full-Time at Pathways:
- 401 K Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Paid Vacation days that increase with tenure after the first year!
- Separate Paid Sick leave that rolls over each year
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for advancement in our national company! As we grow, you grow with us!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks @ Pathways (student loan refinancing, pet insurance, Verizon wireless discount, movie, hotel, concert , and sporting event discounts)
If you're #readytoworkPathways is #readytohire!
Not the job you’re looking for?
To Learn More About Us:
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.