As the leading independent modern media company, Vox Media ignites conversations and influences culture. Across digital, podcasts, TV, streaming, live events, and print, we tell stories that affect our audience's daily lives and entertain as much as they inform.
Our portfolio features influential and respected editorial properties including Vox, New York Magazine, The Verge, The Cut, Eater, Vulture, The Strategist, Polygon, SB Nation, Intelligencer, Curbed, Grub Street, and Recode. Off-platform, the Vox Media Podcast Network offers one of the largest collections of popular podcasts, and Vox Media Studios produces and distributes the award-winning nonfiction shows. Powered by innovative technology that scales quality, the Chorus publishing platform and Concert advertising marketplace answer the always-changing needs of modern audiences, creators and marketers.
Vox Media has been named one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Companies in Media,” an Inc. “Company of the Year,” Digiday’s “Best Company for Parents,” and one of the Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign.
We are seeking a Post Production Coordinator who can join our growing Content Distribution team at Vox Media. The Post Production Coordinator will assist with post production and delivery for all broadcast content across Vox’s growing suite of FAST & OTT Channels. This position will also own planning and coordinate assets from across a variety of Vox Media’s networks, with the overall goal of preparing and delivering digital content for broadcast licensing and distribution. This position reports to the Post Supervisor.
Who You Are:
- Comfortable working with a high volume of content to prep for linear broadcast, specifically archival
- Strong organizational & Media management experience (cataloging adding metadata, logging, folder structure organization, etc.)
- Expert in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Must be able to work well under pressure in order to deal with daily on-air scheduling and deadlines
What You’ll Do:
- Manage Content Distribution team’s Post resources and projects, working across several projects at a time and owning/managing project status trackers and timelines.
- Work with a team of clearance producers and AE’s to ensure all legal requirements have been met, coordinating necessary footage, graphics, and credits adjustments as needed.
- Own final QC and delivery of projects for broadcast, verifying accuracy of all production information and maintaining detailed logs and other records for both production and legal purposes.
About working at Vox Media:
This is a permanent, full-time position with excellent benefits—including flexible hours and generous parental leave. Vox Media strives to provide comprehensive healthcare options for our employees and to ensure that our healthcare and other benefits are LGBTQ-inclusive. You'll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that's challenging and fun—and who strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Vox Media is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. Vox Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.